Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 115
Next Page
2/5/2023 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:
I feel like there's a third party running psyops right now in here, an unpaid provocateur.

I mean the information is right out in the open...
View Quote


Correct, but it is funny. It's called trolling, and it keeps the drama front and center. He is good at it, and it allows the material to be repeatedly churned so new readers can catch a summary quickly.
2/5/2023 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
Lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/inrange_3_png-2696565.JPG


@raf
2/5/2023 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
I feel like there's a third party running psyops right now in here, an unpaid provocateur gaslighting the site.

I mean the information is right out in the open leaving no questions about it...
View Quote
Edited.
2/5/2023 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History


Lmao. If you want to be a lefty, whatever, but posting your shit on a Reddit page with a flaming cop car and black flag…..

Pirates, Al Qaeda, ISIS, retard commies, etc Historically flying a black flag is a good indicator that you need to be wiped out from society.
2/5/2023 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Business owner handbook, Chapter1, paragraph 1: Do not use your business as a platform for personal political opinion!

Why can’t people seem to grasp that simple concept?
It’s inevitably a poison pill.
2/5/2023 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
Business owner handbook, Chapter1, paragraph 1: Do not use your business as a platform for personal political opinion!

Why can’t people seem to grasp that simple concept?
It’s inevitably a poison pill.
View Quote


It’s been working for the left and their domestic terrorist organizations the last few years.
2/5/2023 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:


"Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people"
View Quote
This slogan seems fine on the surface and you could put any group in the place of queer people.

Freedom is a good thing and is everyone's God given Birth Rite. The devil is always in the details though. Freedom is a word that means many different things to many different people.

Everyone here is an adult and can read what was posted by the people themselves and make their own decision on how to personally proceed with support/product purchases etc.


2/5/2023 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History

Well, Ian will probably make a video about this the same way as he did about the GWACS v. KE Arms lawsuit. It will be interesting to see how much Ian reveals that he agrees with Karl on this.
2/5/2023 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think the quote is “death to those that oppose queer freedom” or something similar.
2/5/2023 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.


Why don’t you go back and do it?
2/5/2023 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:

Well, Ian will probably make a video about this the same way as he did about the GWACS v. KE Arms lawsuit. It will be interesting to see how much Ian reveals that he agrees with Karl on this.
View Quote
I doubt it. He's been pretty good about keeping it professional.
2/5/2023 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.

2/5/2023 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#13]
(edited)
I have always been fairly neutral in my opinion of karl, and even used to be on his patreon for awhile. Kind of hard to ignore him whipping up his fans to deplatform this site though.. Beats me why KE can't resist getting involved either. Not a good look.

I'm not sure how he went from running what used to be a interesting and popular guntube channel to whipping up a bunch of leftists to brigade and deplatform a gun forum.

Quite a character arc.

2/5/2023 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Quoted:
This slogan seems fine on the surface and you could put any group in the place of queer people.

Freedom is a good thing and is everyone's God given Birth Rite. The devil is always in the details though. Freedom is a word that means many different things to many different people.

Everyone here is an adult and can read what was posted by the people themselves and make their own decision on how to personally proceed with support/product purchases etc.


View Quote
Exactly.  When you are dealing with mentally ill people that consider something as innocuous as calling them the wrong name or misgendering them "an act of violence" that patch takes on a whole new meaning. If those people are who Karl wants to hitch his wagon to, he gets to reap the rewards.
2/5/2023 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
I doubt it. He's been pretty good about keeping it professional.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, Ian will probably make a video about this the same way as he did about the GWACS v. KE Arms lawsuit. It will be interesting to see how much Ian reveals that he agrees with Karl on this.
I doubt it. He's been pretty good about keeping it professional.


Well Ian certainly isn't deleting youtube comments so far.
2/5/2023 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Quoted:


Well Ian certainly isn't deleting youtube comments so far.
View Quote


I typically stay out of YouTube comment fights, but I'm in on this one.
2/5/2023 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:
This slogan seems fine on the surface and you could put any group in the place of queer people.

Freedom is a good thing and is everyone's God given Birth Rite. The devil is always in the details though. Freedom is a word that means many different things to many different people.

Everyone here is an adult and can read what was posted by the people themselves and make their own decision on how to personally proceed with support/product purchases etc.


View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


"Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people"
This slogan seems fine on the surface and you could put any group in the place of queer people.

Freedom is a good thing and is everyone's God given Birth Rite. The devil is always in the details though. Freedom is a word that means many different things to many different people.

Everyone here is an adult and can read what was posted by the people themselves and make their own decision on how to personally proceed with support/product purchases etc.



They've already demonstrated acts of violence being "mispronounced" or misgendered", and these people are so mentally unstable that they really do equate death to anyone who doesn't support their self entitled narrative.

I'm almost entirely convinced that antifa is mostly made up of these person's and those who prefer that kind of sexual preferences.
2/5/2023 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:


I think your wrong. I talked to three different people about this today at a match.  I was actually quite shocked. The biggest issue that came up is Karls's support of people that advocate violence against the US.  None knew of the threads here, but the word is spreading outside of this forum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Neat. Nobody gives a shit that some guy was exposed on ar.15.com outside of people on ar.15.com.


I think your wrong. I talked to three different people about this today at a match.  I was actually quite shocked. The biggest issue that came up is Karls's support of people that advocate violence against the US.  None knew of the threads here, but the word is spreading outside of this forum.


Word is definitely spreading outside of this forum.
I was contacted by friends last night who dont participate on AR15.com, they play on the AK Files for the most part....This has jumped the fence and is roaming elsewhere.
2/5/2023 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Quoted:


Word is definitely spreading outside of this forum.
I was contacted by friends last night who dont participate on AR15.com, they play on the AK Files for the most part....This has jumped the fence and is roaming elsewhere.
View Quote

Maybe I should log in to P&S and see if Matt is still supporting Karl.
2/5/2023 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.


Well I hear he likes to clean up after his bull after the action so he might be cooming right now. *Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Sucks for Mr. Ian, he did nothing wrong but be a loyal participant in the deal. Hopefully he doesn’t get hurt too badly by this. I don’t know his political views and I don’t care to. He developed an idea with another party and then got shafted by association.

I like gun Jesus and I don’t derive any satisfaction from seeing him get hurt.
2/5/2023 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#21]
2/5/2023 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread and the original were eye opening. Thank you to everyone working to expose this.
2/5/2023 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:


Well I hear he likes to clean up after his bull so he might be cooming right now.

Sucks for Ian, he did nothing wrong but be a loyal participant in the deal. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt too badly by this. I don't know his political views and I don't care to. He developed an idea with another party and then got shafted by association.

I like gun Jesus and I don't derive any satisfaction from seeing him get hurt.
View Quote


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.
2/5/2023 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
Lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/inrange_3_png-2696565.JPG


Maybe queer means really off putting and weird instead of gay.
2/5/2023 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...



https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/43495/D6721269-DEA2-42D0-B8DF-DEC4FDB7E6A7-2699699.png

Interesting edit has happened
Attached File
2/5/2023 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:


Maybe queer means really off putting and weird instead of gay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
Lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/inrange_3_png-2696565.JPG


Maybe queer means really off putting and weird instead of gay.


Get both?
2/5/2023 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Quoted:


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Well I hear he likes to clean up after his bull so he might be cooming right now.

Sucks for Ian, he did nothing wrong but be a loyal participant in the deal. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt too badly by this. I don't know his political views and I don't care to. He developed an idea with another party and then got shafted by association.

I like gun Jesus and I don't derive any satisfaction from seeing him get hurt.


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.

Good.
2/5/2023 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.
View Quote



Been working on trucks,  guess I need to drudge through why we’re eating another guntuber….
View Quote

InRange associates with, is followed and supported by leftists, AntiFa, self-proclaimed communists, anarchists, etc. People that believe those who disagree with them are "Christo-fascists" "domestic terrorists" and should be dealt with accordingly. They've said as much in the aftermath of the locked thread.

They're claiming ARFCOM is a "hate site" and are trying to "cancel" it. They, evidently, brought that to the attention of Brownells, who, apparently, chose instead to disassociate with InRange and KE Arms.
2/5/2023 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Well I hear he likes to clean up after his bull so he might be cooming right now.

Sucks for Ian, he did nothing wrong but be a loyal participant in the deal. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt too badly by this. I don't know his political views and I don't care to. He developed an idea with another party and then got shafted by association.

I like gun Jesus and I don't derive any satisfaction from seeing him get hurt.


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.


Nice catch on the edit. I think this might be the most heated discussion ever on Forgotten Weapons youtube page.

With this being the only edit on his page makes me think that Ian might be doing a little divesting himself.
2/5/2023 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:
I agree that "Solid Proof" was eventually provided, but I don't presume to be the cause of such.

Agreed that I have a regrettable tendency to respond to being insulted and/or attacked by sometimes responding with a "measured" but pointed response., always avoiding CoC violating responses.  How others for whom the response was not directed receive it is up to them.

I appreciate the general thrust of your comments, but respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions.
View Quote
Wow
2/5/2023 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't think this is a result of the posts and arguing on here. What caused the problem is when Karl got angry and attacked Arfcom/Brownells/Their parent company as supporting hate speech.

No business is going to continue a relationship with someone that attacks them like that. He could of resolved the ban or any disagreement  by going through the contacts that were obviously available to him via their business arrangement but he let his anger cause a reactionary attack and this is the result.

Someone who is jaded by the state of the world today might even wonder if was a planned attack to garner sympathy from playing the reaction off as persecution.

Either way a total shitshow.
2/5/2023 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:


Get both?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
Lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/inrange_3_png-2696565.JPG


Maybe queer means really off putting and weird instead of gay.


Get both?


Of course darling.
2/5/2023 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:

Maybe I should log in to P&S and see if Matt is still supporting Karl.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Word is definitely spreading outside of this forum.
I was contacted by friends last night who dont participate on AR15.com, they play on the AK Files for the most part....This has jumped the fence and is roaming elsewhere.

Maybe I should log in to P&S and see if Matt is still supporting Karl.

I'd be curious to hear the answer on that.
2/5/2023 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Attached File
Attached File
Attached File


@raf

Looks like Russell is in lockstep with Karl with that last comment.
2/5/2023 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History


I'm glad someone put up a screenshot before the edit.  Sorry gun Jesus, you were busted.
2/5/2023 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#36]
TIL drama is way more exciting when you've met all the e-celebs in real life.
2/5/2023 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Eta: nevermind
2/5/2023 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History


It also looks like he is a straight up liar. Good riddance.
2/5/2023 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:


I'm glad someone put up a screenshot before the edit.  Sorry gun Jesus, you were busted.
View Quote
He didn't really do anything, except clarify that he was looking forward to working with Brownells. I don't want to get super speculative but that would make me think that he has his own ideas in mind, separate from the others. Maybe they had a falling out in private? Who knows? It would be smart for him to just leave it at that. I'm not personally interested in seeing or demanding a theatrical "He was my business partner! I can't believe he would act like that!" PR post. They never end up feeling genuine.
2/5/2023 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:
This comment is typical of Posters NOT reading my previous comments and making mistaken assumptions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suggest you Evaluate your KE Arms lower in same fashion that you would do with any other lower.   Please report back.

Having a moral compass is more important to some.
Not succumbing to a witch hunt is part of one's moral compass.

I've read what I needed to see, the proof has already been laid out for us by the party of interests. If that's not enough for you after reading their own words, then I don't know what else to tell you besides asking for you to take off your blinders
This comment is typical of Posters NOT reading my previous comments and making mistaken assumptions.

That you would continually defend him after all the links that have posted and after what he has posted is very telling.
2/5/2023 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Quoted:


The message is identical. But I’m sure someone will disagree.
View Quote

Rules of Evidence. Violated again.
2/5/2023 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Friend on a Discord channel just mentioned the WWSD sale at Brownells and that he just bought one.  I give him the TL;DR: version of the kerfuffle.  His response made me chuckle:

Ok cool so we cancelled a commie and I got a good deal out of it
View Quote
2/5/2023 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History


It's funny how he defaulted to "not all LGBTABCDEFG are predators reeeeee". He was deliberately being obtuse, he knows what I was referring to.
2/5/2023 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Attached File
2/5/2023 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Quoted:


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Well I hear he likes to clean up after his bull so he might be cooming right now.

Sucks for Ian, he did nothing wrong but be a loyal participant in the deal. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt too badly by this. I don't know his political views and I don't care to. He developed an idea with another party and then got shafted by association.

I like gun Jesus and I don't derive any satisfaction from seeing him get hurt.


He edited his post saying that he looks forward to working with Brownells in the future. Not sperging out on the internet tends to result in greater success. This isn't the first time he's tried to teach Karl this lesson.

Ian is no dummy. Karl straight-up said one of the reasons Ian left IR is a disagreement over content direction.

I know many people here have also cast aside Ian over his association with Karl, but I still think he's a good dude, despite their friendship. Othias of C&Rsenal is pretty based from what I've seen and he also considers Karl a friend.
2/5/2023 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:

I'd be curious to hear the answer on that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:


Word is definitely spreading outside of this forum.
I was contacted by friends last night who dont participate on AR15.com, they play on the AK Files for the most part....This has jumped the fence and is roaming elsewhere.

Maybe I should log in to P&S and see if Matt is still supporting Karl.

I'd be curious to hear the answer on that.

I can't answer that but I had a strange interaction with Matt a couple years ago on a private forum. It was after Deviant Ollam had expressed support for the attack on the Tacoma, WA, ICE detention center. Deviant was present in some capacity. He used the words "direct action protest" or something very similar; the phrase "direct action" was definitely used.

I brought it up in the forum as it was concerning to me to see a guest of P&S (and friend of Karl) directly involved with that. It was not well received, with Matt basically saying he's close to a lot of people with differing political views, and most troubling to me, that he didn't know what "direct action" meant in that context. I wanted to ask him if he trained in verbal debate and vocal protesting at the DIRECT ACTION Resource Center, but I left it there as people would draw their own conclusions and I didn't want to get banned (not sure how likely that would be).

2/5/2023 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Quoted:


32
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which page of the locked thread did Karl make his appearance? Thx


32


Thanks, I'm reading it to come up to speed on the brouhaha.

Goatboy made a couple of posts and one included this statement: Brownells isn't our parent company, they are another company run entirely apart from us. Different leaders, structure, etc.

Has there been a change in ARFCOM not previously discussed?
2/5/2023 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Those goofy Euro camo uniforms make a lot more sense now.
2/5/2023 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Quoted:


I mean sure, if they are too stupid to understand context clues, read between the lines, evaluate someone by their associates, look at even the smallest number of their social media posts, vaguely recollect their morale patches but not be able to recall them verbatim, or digest one of many pages of puerile garbage from the target of a purported witch hunt (for an avowed satanist, which I find ironically humorous), sure. Say, was that Facebook post notarized? If we're going to submit it to evidence, we better make sure.

Fortunately, the vast majority of people aren't so incredibly fucking stupid as to be unable to comprehend those tiny bits of nuance, nor require such ridiculous lengths to arrive at obvious conclusions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
If condemning someone, it's important to use their own words and/or actions in doing so.


I mean sure, if they are too stupid to understand context clues, read between the lines, evaluate someone by their associates, look at even the smallest number of their social media posts, vaguely recollect their morale patches but not be able to recall them verbatim, or digest one of many pages of puerile garbage from the target of a purported witch hunt (for an avowed satanist, which I find ironically humorous), sure. Say, was that Facebook post notarized? If we're going to submit it to evidence, we better make sure.

Fortunately, the vast majority of people aren't so incredibly fucking stupid as to be unable to comprehend those tiny bits of nuance, nor require such ridiculous lengths to arrive at obvious conclusions.

Attached File
2/5/2023 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History


He keeps making the argument that Arfcom tried to argue against gun rights for gays.  I read that thread, and don’t recall seeing anybody arguing that.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 115
Next Page