Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 115
Next Page
2/5/2023 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.
View Quote


Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brownells is ending the relationship and doing a flash sale to purge. Maybe I am wrong.
2/5/2023 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You know, I look at a thread like this, and I wonder- how can I make it all about me?
2/5/2023 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...



2/5/2023 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:


Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brownells is ending the relationship and doing a flash sale to purge. Maybe I am wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.


Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brownells is ending the relationship and doing a flash sale to purge. Maybe I am wrong.

Those are my thoughts. I have always wondered about Ian's motivations and this makes me question if he is doing this to show support for his friend Karl, or if he is making the post to rip the bandaid off.

ETA: So it looks like this is what we thought based off of Karl's post. I'm left with the same questions about Ian.
2/5/2023 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
I think you misunderstand my asking for clear evidence prior to "conviction" as tolerance for certain behaviors/acts.

Very different.  Karl has damned himself by his own words and acts for certain specified acts.  I've repeatedly said I disavow such acts/statements, but my accusors seem to continually omit that fact.

Asking for "fair play" during the trial is not the same thing as not passing judgment once reliable evidence has been introduced.

Completely your call on whom you support with your hard-earned dollars.  I suggest that you do some research on your own hook, and then decide.


View Quote

Why do I get the feeling that we are not talking about the same things here? You seem to be talking past me when the initial connection for this conversation was myself stating that I shall not be buying from them and calling out those who were pushing for that company's wares to be bought by us.
2/5/2023 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...



https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/43495/D6721269-DEA2-42D0-B8DF-DEC4FDB7E6A7-2699699.png

Maybe they should something from Lucas at T.Rex Arms's recent poll of >10,000 followers.
Attached File
2/5/2023 7:12:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...
View Quote
Fire sale.
2/5/2023 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History


Unexpectedly based from brownells
2/5/2023 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
oof.
2/5/2023 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.
2/5/2023 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.
View Quote


The resulting spergout will undoubtedly be good fertilizer for the imminent kiwifarms thread.
2/5/2023 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:


The resulting spergout will undoubtedly be good fertilizer for the imminent kiwifarms thread.
View Quote


2/5/2023 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
IBTL
2/5/2023 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote
In before the liquidation?
2/5/2023 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.



Been working on trucks,  guess I need to drudge through why we’re eating another guntuber….
2/5/2023 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History



If true, well done Brownells.

Off to put together a shopping list of non groomer stuff.
2/5/2023 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:



Been working on trucks,  guess I need to drudge through why we’re eating another guntuber….
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:



Looks like Karl’s “call to action” backfired.



Been working on trucks,  guess I need to drudge through why we’re eating another guntuber….



Lots of info in the other thread.  It's ugly on their part.
2/5/2023 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Quoted:

@raf

I actually appreciate your participation in the last thread. Without your constant demands for more proof, floridacop would never have begun to gather all of those screen shots and make the connections he did. That did lead to solid proof.

However, the first sentence of the post I quoted is exactly what others are referencing. To everyone but you, that is agging someone on. You do that constantly while suggesting the same treatment, or less from others qualifies as a personal attack. In this regard it seems like you are more than willing to dish it out, while you can't take it. It's a huge problem for you as you attempt to have very good rational debate. It looks to many that you shoot yourself in the foot at nearly every opportunity.

Again, thanks for your participation in these threads. I hope the best for you as you move forward and genuinely hope that reflect on your methods so you can be even more productive in your discussions.






View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not the one making potentially thread-locking comments, and you damn well know it.  Don't blame this thread being locked on me.

No "special knowledge" but I reckon Site Admin/Staff allowed the previous thread to more or less exhaust itself before stepping in and locking it   They left it "locked" on account of valuable info concerning Karl contained within the thread, and editing it became impossible after a certain point.

It's remarkable that that thread was only "locked", which allows readers to view the whole thread, and not trashed which would have "disappeared" the thread altogether.

All the above is pure conjecture on my part.

You're deliberately egging on people to get them to that point all while doing the very thing you claim to be a victim off.  Knock it off and go somewhere else.
You're not the Boss of me.  I'm not "egging" anyone, just stating my personal opinions.  If you feel "threatened" then retreat to your "safe space".

@raf

I actually appreciate your participation in the last thread. Without your constant demands for more proof, floridacop would never have begun to gather all of those screen shots and make the connections he did. That did lead to solid proof.

However, the first sentence of the post I quoted is exactly what others are referencing. To everyone but you, that is agging someone on. You do that constantly while suggesting the same treatment, or less from others qualifies as a personal attack. In this regard it seems like you are more than willing to dish it out, while you can't take it. It's a huge problem for you as you attempt to have very good rational debate. It looks to many that you shoot yourself in the foot at nearly every opportunity.

Again, thanks for your participation in these threads. I hope the best for you as you move forward and genuinely hope that reflect on your methods so you can be even more productive in your discussions.






I agree that "Solid Proof" was eventually provided, but I don't presume to be the cause of such.

Agreed that I have a regrettable tendency to respond to being insulted and/or attacked by sometimes responding with a "measured" but pointed response., always avoiding CoC violating responses.  How others for whom the response was not directed receive it is up to them.

I appreciate the general thrust of your comments, but respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions.
2/5/2023 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:

Interesting theory.  Also seems likely.

Depending on the purity/clarity of one's motives, might be things people can express.  Other times not so much.
View Quote


The Bible..single best source on the human condition back this up.
Israel was to be set apart in a world of sexual deviance ,child sacrifice, brutal dictators and Kings.

The heart is deceitful above all thing...and desperately wicked ..who can understand it.

Jesus says a new heart I will give you...not of stone...but one of flesh.

Karl and friends have the same problem a ton of humanity has. Hearts of stone that look to consume.
Personal freedoms and liberty are in the way of that consumption.

The good news is Karl and friends can find redemption and a purpose that includes self sacrifice for others and a relationship with God through the self sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

A new beating heart of flesh pumps compassion and meaning into a life that once was darkness.
2/5/2023 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:



Lots of info in the other thread.  It's ugly on their part.
View Quote


Yep, and the posted tweets/social posts in this one paint a clear picture for those not familiar with Karl’s antics over the past years.
2/5/2023 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
Also, they're arguing that ARFCOM is a bunch of "(2A)rights for me, not thee" fascists while at the same time they are trying to get it shutdown for speech they disagree with.
View Quote


They feel about the 2nd Amendment the same way they do about the 1st.  It only matters when it serves them.
2/5/2023 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...
View Quote


Hopefully, to get rid of stock before they dump the vendor.
2/5/2023 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't want to put words into his mouth, but he sounds like a typical Anarcho-communist. They believe in the abolition of traditional authority in exchange for a stateless, classless, worker's collective of decision making. Yes, that is ultimately an oxymoron. Ancoms aren't very smart. You saw how well CHAZ ended up working. That's their utopian society in practice.
View Quote


The fundamental issue there is that the people who claim to want such a system are exactly the ones who couldn't make it work. Sort of like republics, truly anarchist societies are only viable with a moral population acting in good faith. A group of Reddit users raised on Harry Potter and Hunger Games, who have a third-grade understanding of anything outside of political theory and have never done a day of hard physical work in their lives, aren't going to be able to make it work.
2/5/2023 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Quoted:


What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:


What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.
2/5/2023 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.
View Quote


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
2/5/2023 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Quoted:


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
2/5/2023 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
Hate speech.  Who uses that phrase?
View Quote

Communists.
2/5/2023 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
View Quote


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
2/5/2023 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I skimmed most of the first thread. Actually read through the last 10 pages. I truly hope Brownells is smart enough to cut ties with them. They’ll lose me as a customer. Not that my couple orders a year make much of an impact.

All of this was mind blowing. Thanks to everyone who got the truth out
2/5/2023 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
View Quote


“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”
2/5/2023 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:


“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”
View Quote


Man, that's really different from my recollection. Oh wait, it's nearly the exact same thing.
2/5/2023 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:


Man, that's really different from my recollection. Oh wait, it's nearly the exact same thing.
View Quote


The message is identical. But I’m sure someone will disagree.
2/5/2023 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:


“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.


“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”


And according to Karl, that includes the freedom to sexually groom your children.
2/5/2023 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.

I just came here to post this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-145730_png-2699684.JPG

I wonder why Brownells has these on sale for so much off...



https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/43495/D6721269-DEA2-42D0-B8DF-DEC4FDB7E6A7-2699699.png



2/5/2023 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
Lol

Attached File

2/5/2023 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Quoted:


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
You're asking far too much lol. Ain't nobody got time for that.
2/5/2023 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.


Correct.

He doesn't want to take rights away from anyone, but he does want to kill people over a disagreement.

Weird, I know.
2/5/2023 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
View Quote
If condemning someone, it's important to use their own words and/or actions in doing so.

I'm sure none of us would want to be condemned on the basis of a mis-quote.
2/5/2023 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.
View Quote


Deviant Olam or whomever, good friends with Karl and possibly Ian, as documented in the last thread spoke with Karl on some platform saying the people disrupting the kid drag shows should be scared and possibly killed.

I think that's how it went down.
2/5/2023 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Quoted:
If condemning someone, it's important to use their own words and/or actions in doing so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


You're pretty well informed about it apparently, as my comment indicated I did not recall the precise verbiage. Why not do something yourself for once? It would be a nice change.
If condemning someone, it's important to use their own words and/or actions in doing so.

Its also important to do the same when defending them.
2/5/2023 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:

You're deliberately egging on people to get them to that point all while doing the very thing you claim to be a victim off.  Knock it off and go somewhere else.
View Quote


Attached File
2/5/2023 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:



Can someone catch me up on where this part is coming from?   I'll admit I don't live on here but I'm not seeing a connection between what is posted in that screen shot (or bashing on Laruen Bobert) and wanting to kill people.


I think it comes back to his "death to all who oppose lgbtq freedom" morale patch or whatever it said.
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.


Come on man, it's on page 4 of this very thread!  No, it wasn't worded 100% like that, but it's almost exactly the same.  To quibble over sentence structure is beyond mere autistic technicalities.

Earlier someone accused you of refusing to bother reading anything, and here you make another comment that almost reinforces that.  I'm not trying to start crap with you, I respect what you're trying to do to avoid pointless witchhunts and I remember you posting in the other thread (you and I have also had a few posts back and forth about gear outside of GD) but I respectfully think you are trying to avoid seeing what is really going on here.  It's a farce for those 2 banned guys to accuse anybody here of coming after the 'freedom of queer people' (and don't forget the death sentence they wish to impose), outside of completely uncommon posts that are so obscure nobody can find them easily.

Karl twists words about the meaning of 'grooming' of children to be indistinguishable from everyday parenting.  KE Arms guy Russell accuses us of trying to take away 2a rights from gays and trans when I cannot find anything of that sort going on.  The only conclusions I can draw is that they have impure and sinister intentions.  They don't like having the light shining on them.  

I don't care if they call us bigots, transphobes, queerbashers, etc., it's all lies and bullshit.
2/5/2023 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Quoted:

Its also important to do the same when defending them.
View Quote
Asking for reasonable and factual evidence against someone is NOT the same thing as defending them.
2/5/2023 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History

@raf

2/5/2023 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:



Interesting remark.  Would you please expand on your remark, and how my personal opinion also pertains to all other Rhode Islanders?


View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:


For fuck's sake.


You wonder why I hammered him so hard and picked apart his words. Sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like one, and waddles like one, it's just a duck.

Defending the beliefs and statements of pinkos is an act in and of itself.

Going to bat for someone repeatedly after they are extremely vocal about their beliefs, and you defend those beliefs, is worthy of judgment itself. It shows where your beliefs are as well if you won't condemn the beliefs/statements of that person.
Here we go again.

Have said multiple times that I reject some of Karl's comments/actions.

Why my comments acan you expad in your remark, please?re so disturbing to some is interesting.

Intolerance of dissenting remarks is typical of Antifa and similar totalitarian groups.


Intolerance of dissenting remarks from Rhode Island is not uncommon in American history.




Interesting remark.  Would you please expand on your remark, and how my personal opinion also pertains to all other Rhode Islanders?




What's there to expand on?
2/5/2023 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Quoted:
If condemning someone, it's important to use their own words and/or actions in doing so.
View Quote


I mean sure, if they are too stupid to understand context clues, read between the lines, evaluate someone by their associates, look at even the smallest number of their social media posts, vaguely recollect their morale patches but not be able to recall them verbatim, or digest one of many pages of puerile garbage from the target of a purported witch hunt (for an avowed satanist, which I find ironically humorous), sure. Say, was that Facebook post notarized? If we're going to submit it to evidence, we better make sure.

Fortunately, the vast majority of people aren't so incredibly fucking stupid as to be unable to comprehend those tiny bits of nuance, nor require such ridiculous lengths to arrive at obvious conclusions.
2/5/2023 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I feel like there's a third party running psyops right now in here, an unpaid provocateur gaslighting the site.

I mean the information is right out in the open leaving no questions about it...
2/5/2023 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Quoted:


What's there to expand on?
View Quote
TYVM for a brilliant and well-said explanation of your previous remarks.  Bravo!
2/5/2023 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Quoted:


Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brownells is ending the relationship and doing a flash sale to purge. Maybe I am wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck, Forgotten weapons just posted on YouTube that Brownells is having a sale on all WWSD stuff.

I really like Ian and his channel, but this just seems like a slap on the face.


Coincidence? I think not. Maybe Brownells is ending the relationship and doing a flash sale to purge. Maybe I am wrong.


If Brownell’s really wants to send a based message, they should throw the items in a wood chipper and video it.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 115
Next Page