Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like I said earlier––first Mickey D's now this.  I am not sure if this is becoming more acceptable in our society or what but it is pretty icky if you ask me.

I asked this in the other thread––what kind of rage must you have to fight someone like this.  The only difference between this video and the other is––well nothing..It is just so wrong.

This is how you act when you can't get syrup?

And boys––keep you nasty ass little minds on the topic and out of the gutter..

I just wanna know.... If I find myself the target of one of these cunts, would ARFCOM be upset about me knocking them the fuck out?

I actually cheered when the animals got run over in the McD's parking lot. It appears to me that some women act this way cause they think you wont hit a woman. They better hope they pick on somebody who has better upbringing.

My dad always told me––be careful because if you step up like a man you might get treated like one.

I thought that was good advice..

DINGDINGDING We Have A Winnar!

I'm continually amazed, not at the emerging level of stupidity and violence among women, but by people who are surprised by it.  For decade our schools and culture has been focused on getting girls to be treated "as well as" boys, and for young women to feel "equal" to young men.  And that effort has largely been successful - women now compose the majority in colleges, law schools, medical schools.  Young women now feel empowered to act just like young men, INCLUDING the bad things.  They are now indeed equal - equally stupid, equally reckless, and equally irresponsible.  SURPRISE!

I'm not directing this at you, CBF - you seem more disappointed than surprised.  Nor am I suggesting that things were "better" when women were treated so differently, nor advocating that we stop raising our daughters to be strong and assertive.  It's directed at "feminists" of the academic and political sort who seem genuinely surprised that women will act stupidly and violently.  They seem surprised that women might have the same flaws as men because, way deep down, they don't view women as equal to men - they view women as superior.  Or at least lacking a man's "inherent" flaws of violence and abuse of power.

Ok, rant /off - I'm having my own power struggles with the woman in my life and I think it's spilling over.

OMG you don't even want me to get started on how I feel about women being "equal" to men *lol*.. That is a soap box I try to stay off of––because I am so not a feminist.  I was raised differently I guess.  I was never raised nor do I believe that a woman should be subservient to a man, but I do believe that women and men have certain roles.  When you step outside of them, you have chaos.  And here we are.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:53:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Again people just stand by and watch it all go down.  Sick if you ask me..

I'm not involving myself in the affairs of two crazy people.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
People in general in this country are less classy....not just women.

As a country we are a bunch of classless fucks to be honest.

Men are rude, chivalry is dead and women are total bitches that expect the world be given to them and to have no repercussions for their actions.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:57:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Women are equal to men regarding rights. No one is ever going to treat my daughter as if she has less rights because she is a girl.

Responsibilities?

Thats a whole 'nother story.

Men and women have different roles and responsibilities they SHOULD fill in society. Neither is more or less important, just different.

The problem with women these days is they have forgotten their role. But for that matter so have men.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:58:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not involving myself in the affairs of two crazy people.

I am not saying––jump in.  What I am saying is Hey call the police or at the very least––don't stand there and scream I am putting this on youtube.  

I have seen fights––for example I was driving down the street one day with my nephew and daughter in the car.  We drove by these kids, there must have been 5 of them beating up this one kid.  I stopped my car and rolled down my window and say Hey What in the fuck are you guys doing.  My nephew was like Aunt CBF shhhh those kids go to my school.  I was like I don't give a shit.  Some other people stopped too.  Apparently I scared them enough to make them stop.  

That is all I am saying.  I mean do something.  I would never jump in a fight but I sure wouldn't stand there and cheer people on.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:01:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
People are getting more and more insane because they no longer believe they should or have to control themselves. You tell them to behave themselves and they start with the whole who are you to judge me. You can't judge me. You think you have a right to judge people. Then they pull out their gun and shoot you in the face saying they are judge and jury.

and Taurus is laughing all the way to the bank
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:02:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't say I've never hit a man, but I always had an exit strategy.  

Jane

Generally involving cyanoacrylate adhesive and cooking vessels?

No, that's my exit strategy when he hits me.  

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:05:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Again people just stand by and watch it all go down.

To be honest, cbf, that looks like a case of "TvT" to me. (Trash vs. Trash.)

There is nothing to be gained (and much to be lost) by intervening... at least, IMO. I probably would have kept eating my pancakes and enjoyed the floor show.

(Frankly, I have to wonder if incidents like this are becoming more common, or if it just seems like they're becoming more common, due to the ubiquity of cell phone video cameras these days?)
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:06:54 AM EDT
[#9]
It is bad but you do have to just avoid this shit. Getting involved is just asking to wind up in court and or jail or worse. Stay out of the cheapest places like Denny's, Waffle House, Chucky Chees'es, etc. And if you have to go to McDonald's or any fast food go to at least the third one out from the hood and %99 of the time there'll be no problems.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:11:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Over syrup.  Really?  
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:11:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:14:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Over syrup.  Really?  

At least it wasn't over jelly.............

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:14:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like I said earlier––first Mickey D's now this.  I am not sure if this is becoming more acceptable in our society or what but it is pretty icky if you ask me.

I asked this in the other thread––what kind of rage must you have to fight someone like this.  The only difference between this video and the other is––well nothing..It is just so wrong.

I just wanna know.... If I find myself the target of one of these cunts, would ARFCOM be upset about me knocking them the fuck out?

I actually cheered when the animals got run over in the McD's parking lot. It appears to me that some women act this way cause they think you wont hit a woman. They better hope they pick on somebody who has better upbringing.

My dad always told me––be careful because if you step up like a man you might get treated like one.

I'm continually amazed, not at the emerging level of stupidity and violence among women, but by people who are surprised by it.  For decade our schools and culture has been focused on getting girls to be treated "as well as" boys, and for young women to feel "equal" to young men.  And that effort has largely been successful - women now compose the majority in colleges, law schools, medical schools.  Young women now feel empowered to act just like young men, INCLUDING the bad things.  They are now indeed equal - equally stupid, equally reckless, and equally irresponsible.  SURPRISE!

I'm not directing this at you, CBF - you seem more disappointed than surprised.  Nor am I suggesting that things were "better" when women were treated so differently, nor advocating that we stop raising our daughters to be strong and assertive.  It's directed at "feminists" of the academic and political sort who seem genuinely surprised that women will act stupidly and violently.  They seem surprised that women might have the same flaws as men because, way deep down, they don't view women as equal to men - they view women as superior.  Or at least lacking a man's "inherent" flaws of violence and abuse of power.

Ok, rant /off - I'm having my own power struggles with the woman in my life and I think it's spilling over.

I skimmed over this, caught a couple words, and started grinding my teeth.  Then I went back it again - more carefully this time - and I agree with you word for word.  This one post of yours alone was worth many times my $24 for the year, as you stated my own opinions better than I ever have.

Jane
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:15:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not to bust anyone's bubbles here, but it looks like it was mouthy white chicks that started all of this mess.

There are some people that just don't know how to be polite in public anymore.  Those chicks got a well-earned beatdown (not that I condone that sort of thing)

THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:20:07 AM EDT
[#15]
While people have always been violent, I do think the "equality" thing is making it worse.

Men and women are being told they are equal. The problem is it is a lot easier to embrace the vices that are traditionally associated with the opposite sex than the virtues associated with that sex.

So men, "embrace their feminine side" by being petty and cowardly and women "stand up for equality" by being promiscuous and belligerent. It's sad that we can't 1) value the sexes for their traditional virtues 2) pursue those virtues of our own sex AND the other sex. There is nothing wrong with chaste and compassionate men and there is nothing wrong with level-headed, courageous women.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'll have to disagree with you on that

Of course you have to disagree.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I skimmed over this, caught a couple words, and started grinding my teeth.  Then I went back it again - more carefully this time - and I agree with you word for word.  This one post of yours alone was worth many times my $24 for the year, as you stated my own opinions better than I ever have.

Jane

I believe it falls under "unintended consequences".
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#18]
No true leaders (fathers) in the house...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Over syrup.  Really?  

Syrup.  Its serious business.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:37:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Something went wrong.....somewhere......

Manners and etiquette is no longer taught, and no longer respected.

I know people right now who don't know how to use a fork and knife.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think for the people of good conscience, men as well as women, who were sincerely motivated by a desire to see women treated equally in the legal and economic senses, you are correct.  For the hardcore, misandric, gender feminists, I don't believe they gave a damn what the consequences for society were as long as their agenda was achieved.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:49:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The fact that violent behavior that was once only traditionally associated with males is now becoming more common among females as well is just another sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society.

So violent behavior is ok in men but not in women? If this had been a slap fight between two men over syrup, it would not be a sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep.  It's not popular with some moms, but it's my opinion that, once a child is an age to no longer cry over a skinned knee, the father needs to be the primary parental figure.  The endless whining of the losermales about society being taken over women notwithstanding, it's still very much a man's world and the father needs to be the one to prepare his children - sons and daughters alike - to succeed in it.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:51:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that violent behavior that was once only traditionally associated with males is now becoming more common among females as well is just another sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society.

So violent behavior is ok in men but not in women? If this had been a slap fight between two men over syrup, it would not be a sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society?

Correct! Lets not forget that it all started downhill when we let womyn vote...

Or something like that..

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:01:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Or something like that..

Somebody needs to reclaim syrup covered slap fighting for the men. In the name of men's equality and showing women they aren't the only ones who can succeed at it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:02:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or something like that..

Somebody needs to reclaim syrup covered slap fighting for the men. In the name of men's equality and showing women they aren't the only ones who can succeed at it.
TRG and Aimless?

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm not going to intervene unless it appears that someone is at risk of death or serious bodily harm.

In the McDonald's video where the girls was getting her head stomped on by 2 assailants someone was at risk of death or serious bodily harm.

The incident at Denny's had not yet risen to that level.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:05:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  It's not popular with some moms, but it's my opinion that, once a child is an age to no longer cry over a skinned knee, the father needs to be the primary parental figure.  The endless whining of the losermales about society being taken over women notwithstanding, it's still very much a man's world and the father needs to be the one to prepare his children - sons and daughters alike - to succeed in it.

Jane

Spoken like a woman who's dad was successful in the world and was inclined to pass on valuable lessons.

I'm glad my mom was my primary parental figure, she was just better at it than my dad. Pretty housewife on the outside, John Wayne on the inside.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Spoken like a woman who's dad was successful in the world and was inclined to pass on valuable lessons.

I'm glad my mom was my primary parental figure, she was just better at it than my dad. Pretty housewife on the outside, John Wayne on the inside.

I don't know.  Much of the little I've read on the plight of the inner city African-American communities has included fatherless, matriarchal families as a major factor.  Not saying that a mother can't get the job done, but it's my impression that it's a suboptimal situation.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#30]
TV and other media sources aren't just entertainment.  They're training.

When people watch Jersey Shore, you get Jersey Shore behavior.  When people watched Mayberry, you got Mayberry behavior.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's the results of a combination of many things crumbling in society, but I believe it's primarily due to the destruction of morals and values by government and media, as well as the traditional family and community values disappearing at an alarming rate.

When the Christian values required to keep a self-governing society orderly begin to disappear, then the center of the universe becomes "man".

I'm not a bible thumper, I don't even attend church, and I'm still seeking my spirituality, but regardless, it's obvious that those Christian values were a core part of a self-governing society working correctly...there was always a higher power which was above it all...judgment was left to God.

We're being divided intentionally, and ridiculous shit like this is the result.

Agreed.

When "reality" shows put on display, and reward, basically disgusting behavior the weaker minded ones feel it justifies them behaving the same way.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#32]
I bring my own Vermont grade-A maple syrup to Denny's, IHOP, Mimi's etc

Dumb bitches need to start getting charged with felony assault.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:39:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

I don't know.  Much of the little I've read on the plight of the inner city African-American communities has included fatherless, matriarchal families as a major factor.  Not saying that a mother can't get the job done, but it's my impression that it's a suboptimal situation.

Jane

I certainly believe that having a dad involved is very important. But you've got to work with what you have. Every couple figures out what they're best at. If you have a weaker father and a stronger mother, it's better if they trade some traditional gender roles.

I have a tendency to defer to men and expect them to do the manly things and take the lead. It's not a good thing, it doesn't work well. Men aren't natural leaders any more than women are. I'm better off when I just try to share work and roles with men rather than trying to stick to gender roles. Better to just do what we're individually best at.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Or "Be careful what you wish for - you might get it."
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:00:18 AM EDT
[#35]
The fist fighting will stop and the shooting will start soon.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#36]
i blame jerry springer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

I certainly believe that having a dad involved is very important. But you've got to work with what you have. Every couple figures out what they're best at. If you have a weaker father and a stronger mother, it's better if they trade some traditional gender roles.

I have a tendency to defer to men and expect them to do the manly things and take the lead. It's not a good thing, it doesn't work well. Men aren't natural leaders any more than women are. I'm better off when I just try to share work and roles with men rather than trying to stick to gender roles. Better to just do what we're individually best at.

My father was not a reflexive advocate for traditional gender roles, neither am I.  That allows me the freedom to believe, once past a certain age, a child, regardless of gender, is best served by a father being the primary parent rather than, as is would be traditional, the mother.  I agree if the father is unsuited for the role, then the mother must continue in it.  But as I said, I consider this suboptimal.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:27:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

While inner city "families" tend to be fatherless, I'm not sure they can even be called "matriarchal." The leader of a family is the one who has the authority and/or the power to get the family members to act a certain way.  And that power and authority is rooted in resources and assets.  "He who controls the spice, etc."  And that goes for women as well as men - matriarchs aren't just the oldest woman, they are the head of the family and exercise that authority to their family's benefit.

Now look at our current situation.  In the inner cities, not only is the father not present, the mother really has no resources or power.  The government is the source of the resources.  The mother simply distributes them.  She has no real authority over the kids either, because she can't, or won't, affect their behavior.

I think that's why the terms "baby-daddy" or "babymomma" bothers me so much - it uses terms like Mother and Father, which used to signify some authority and involvement, and places them on the same level as sperm donor or "incubator".

It isn't a "matriarchal" society that's so dangerous but rather a society that accepts families with no center of gravity, where there is a void instead of authority,and the resources (and hence the responsibilities) come from a valueless bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:29:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Generally involving cyanoacrylate adhesive and cooking vessels?

No, that's my exit strategy when he hits me.  

Jane

I was cracking up when I read that,not because he hit you,but what an odd method of revenge.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

A HA!  The Mystery Donor is identifies!  Thanks for the gift, as well as the comment.  I appreciate you giving my words a second glance.

Wait - does this mean I'm going to be subject to a 40 page pit thread?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:37:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

My father was not a reflexive advocate for traditional gender roles, neither am I.  That allows me the freedom to believe, once past a certain age, a child, regardless of gender, is best served by a father being the primary parent rather than, as is would be traditional, the mother.  I agree if the father is unsuited for the role, then the mother must continue in it.  But as I said, I consider this suboptimal.

Jane

I have to admit I have no experience with "strong" father figures. Perhaps it's better with the father as the primary parent. I just worry that when we assume someone should be in a certain role because they should be the best person for the job, we ignore who they actually are and what they're actually best suited to.

In other words, I don't think optimal situations happen very often, each parent has a different "plan" and has different ideas on who does what families end up improvising and making do as much as they can. In other other words, your recipe might be the best one, but I think very few people have the necessary ingredients.

That said, if I were going to start a family, I'd pick out a leader-type man and fall into a support role. I'd probably expect him to do things that he expected me to handle and vice versa, we'd have some misunderstandings and then sit down and figure out how to make it work for us (i.e. He teaches them to cook and I teach them to change oil, he teaches them how to throw a punch and I teach them about wearing a belt so your panties don't show while you brawl at a diner.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#43]
The drain, we are circling it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Some of you haven't been hanging out in the right places....that or I've been hanging out in the wrong ones.  Or used to anyway.  Fighting among women isn't that new to me, specially when they were drunk or on drugs.  And not just fighting with other women, but with men too.  A half dozen beers, a line or two of coke, and the smallest woman can turn into a fire breathing dragon...or at least perceive herself to be one.  

It happens with men too, but they usually get it beat out of them pretty quickly, and usually by their peers.  With women it was more tolerated, I can remember more than once seeing a couple of guys holding their drunk/stoned wives or girlfriends by the scruff of the neck trying to keep them separated while everyone else laughed.  

It was always funny seeing these women the next day, faces scratched to hell and back, chunks of hair and scalp missing, eyes swollen shut...and not remembering a single moment of it.  Well, sad more than funny.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  In the vast majority of cases, a woman's a fool to get in a stand up fight with a man particularly when there are some who would like nothing better than to have an excuse to "knock them the fuck out".   And a woman who hits a man relying on the fact that she a woman to shield her from a similar response is a fool and a bitch.

Jane

Reminds me of an experience with one of my sisters (I have 4 of them).  So this particular sister is arguing with me over something and decides to play what she thinks is her trump card.  "You can't hit girls," she triumphantly exclaimed while throwing a right hook accross my face.  Strictly speaking, per my parents rules, she was correct.  What she didn't consider was that I was about to exploit a loophole in the law.

She threw a second right hook, except that this time I caught it and gave her wrist a rather strong twist.  I torqued it hard, resulting in a very satisfying scream.  Not ready to back down she threw a left.  I caught that one also and well applied torque resulted in another satisfying sobbing scream.  At this point she's sobbing up a storm.  Another older sister comes down the stairs demanding an explanation (parents weren't home).  I simply replied, "she was hitting me so I twisted her wrists."

"Oh," was all my other older sister said as she turned around and went back upstairs.  In the end, I received no punishment as I never hit my sister, and that particular sister never tried anything like that again.  We've actually gotten along very well ever since.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

While inner city "families" tend to be fatherless, I'm not sure they can even be called "matriarchal." The leader of a family is the one who has the authority and/or the power to get the family members to act a certain way.  And that power and authority is rooted in resources and assets.  "He who controls the spice, etc."  And that goes for women as well as men - matriarchs aren't just the oldest woman, they are the head of the family and exercise that authority to their family's benefit.

Now look at our current situation.  In the inner cities, not only is the father not present, the mother really has no resources or power.  The government is the source of the resources.  The mother simply distributes them.  She has no real authority over the kids either, because she can't, or won't, affect their behavior.

I think that's why the terms "baby-daddy" or "babymomma" bothers me so much - it uses terms like Mother and Father, which used to signify some authority and involvement, and places them on the same level as sperm donor or "incubator".

It isn't a "matriarchal" society that's so dangerous but rather a society that accepts families with no center of gravity, where there is a void instead of authority,and the resources (and hence the responsibilities) come from a valueless bureaucracy.

I've typically seen these families described as "matriarchal" since there is no male or father present.   Regardless of the source of income, someone has to cash the check and decide how it will be spent.  If that person is the mother, it's a matriarchal family in my view.

If you want to argue that the government willingness to assume the role of "breadwinner" has rendered the husband/father superfluous and resulted in the predominance of matriarchal family units, I won't disagree.

But this whole issue is tangent to my original point: children benefit immeasurably when there is a competent male figure in the home.  

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  In the vast majority of cases, a woman's a fool to get in a stand up fight with a man particularly when there are some who would like nothing better than to have an excuse to "knock them the fuck out".   And a woman who hits a man relying on the fact that she a woman to shield her from a similar response is a fool and a bitch.

Jane

Reminds me of an experience with one of my sisters (I have 4 of them).  So this particular sister is arguing with me over something and decides to play what she thinks is her trump card.  "You can't hit girls," she triumphantly exclaimed while throwing a right hook accross my face.  Strictly speaking, per my parents rules, she was correct.  What she didn't consider was that I was about to exploit a loophole in the law.

She threw a second right hook, except that this time I caught it and gave her wrist a rather strong twist.  I torqued it hard, resulting in a very satisfying scream.  Not ready to back down she threw a left.  I caught that one also and well applied torque resulted in another satisfying sobbing scream.  At this point she's sobbing up a storm.  Another older sister comes down the stairs demanding an explanation (parents weren't home).  I simply replied, "she was hitting me so I twisted her wrists."

"Oh," was all my other older sister said as she turned around and went back upstairs.  In the end, I received no punishment as I never hit my sister, and that particular sister never tried anything like that again.  We've actually gotten along very well ever since.

I was taught not to hit people who can't hit back. Always figured that included boys and men. I'm pretty sure your sister was taught the same thing, she just disregarded it while expecting you to follow the rules.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There is a fight at Denny's over syrup..

I think on a whole women are getting more and more violent––Not just for the ebony women anymore *lol*..

All kidding aside––this is really getting icky.  There was a time when you never saw women act like this––and now it seems to be happening more and more.  First McDonald's now here.  Can we not eat out anymore or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9by1CET7I&feature=player_embedded

And here is the website that explains it all..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359339/Video-girls-fighting-maple-syrup-Dennys-restaurant-goes-viral.html

Sorry if this is a dupe..

Ahhh my hometown of Chicopee..grew up there and got out as soon as i could.. It wasn't a normal firday night if there wasn't a fight at that Dennys..
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:01:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The drain, we are circling it.

In more ways than one,decline of western society and all of that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

A HA!  The Mystery Donor is identifies!  Thanks for the gift, as well as the comment.  I appreciate you giving my words a second glance.

Wait - does this mean I'm going to be subject to a 40 page pit thread?

I wish I could claim that beneficence, but I was speaking of my own "dues".   As to the latter, my guess is no.  Things that I say which result in a multipage dogpile and pissing contest will pass without demur when said by one of the guys.  Truly, the ways of the misogynowhiner are inscrutable.  

Jane

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top