Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/27/2011 10:25:47 PM EDT
There is a fight at Denny's over syrup..

I think on a whole women are getting more and more violent––Not just for the ebony women anymore *lol*..

All kidding aside––this is really getting icky.  There was a time when you never saw women act like this––and now it seems to be happening more and more.  First McDonald's now here.  Can we not eat out anymore or what?

Again people just stand by and watch it all go down.  Sick if you ask me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9by1CET7I&feature=player_embedded

And here is the website that explains it all..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359339/Video-girls-fighting-maple-syrup-Dennys-restaurant-goes-viral.html

Sorry if this is a dupe..
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
People are getting more and more insane because they no longer believe they should or have to control themselves. You tell them to behave themselves and they start with the whole who are you to judge me. You can't judge me. You think you have a right to judge people. Then they pull out their gun and shoot you in the face saying they are judge and jury.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It is.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is.

Oops...Sorry..

Well I get to add my commentary
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Its the selfish, immediate gratification generation.  Too much to ask, to wait 3 min for more syrup.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
don't they give you all the syrup you want at Dennys?  what's to fight over?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Can we not eat out anymore or what?

I like women without class and eating out.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I like women that eat out.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like women that eat out as long as they don't look like they could beat me up.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#9]
The fact that violent behavior that was once only traditionally associated with males is now becoming more common among females as well is just another sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The fact that violent behavior that was once only traditionally associated with males is now becoming more common among females as well is just another sign of the increasing moral degeneracy of our society.

I agree, although I can't really complain about moral degeneracy when I'm making sexual innuendos.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#11]
It's the results of a combination of many things crumbling in society, but I believe it's primarily due to the destruction of morals and values by government and media, as well as the traditional family and community values disappearing at an alarming rate.

When the Christian values required to keep a self-governing society orderly begin to disappear, then the center of the universe becomes "man".

I'm not a bible thumper, I don't even attend church, and I'm still seeking my spirituality, but regardless, it's obvious that those Christian values were a core part of a self-governing society working correctly...there was always a higher power which was above it all...judgment was left to God.

We're being divided intentionally, and ridiculous shit like this is the result.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, although I can't really complain about moral degeneracy when I'm making sexual innuendos.

Moral degeneracy in the vein of Howard Stern type humor is okay.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's the results of a combination of many things crumbling in society, but I believe it's primarily due to the destruction of morals and values by government and media, as well as the traditional family and community values disappearing at an alarming rate.

When the Christian values required to keep a self-governing society orderly begin to disappear, then the center of the universe becomes "man".

I'm not a bible thumper, I don't even attend church, and I'm still seeking my spirituality, but regardless, it's obvious that those Christian values were a core part of a self-governing society working correctly...there was always a higher power which was above it all...judgment was left to God.

I'm not convinced that fighting is a recent phenomenon
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fighting over trivial bullshit in a public venue is.

Dignity and respect are no longer valued in society.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't.

And statistically speaking, the rate of crime might not be any worse than it was 50 or 100 years ago.

But SOMETHING is changing in this society, and not for the better.

I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with the blase acceptance of this kind of stuff.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll have to disagree with you on that
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

In many cases, an extremely skewed, half-retarded version of "respect" is the cause of many of these fights. To certain kinds of people, there is no such thing as giving respect, there is just getting respect.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It isn't.

And statistically speaking, the rate of crime might not be any worse than it was 50 or 100 years ago.

I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with the blase acceptance of this kind of stuff.

I think you could go back 20 years or 5000 years and find seriously fucked up stuff going on.  things that would make you forget all about a fight over maple syrup.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In many cases, an extremely skewed, half-retarded version of "respect" is the cause of many of these fights.

correct.  that can be more aptly defined as "misplaced self-respect".

Again, the notion that the individual is the best...there is nobody better, and how dare you for questioning me.

Respect, in the context I speak, is respect for others, not for self.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#20]
People are idiots.  And the various video evidence suggests that they're drawn to certain restaurants.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That sort of stuff has probably always happened.  But I wouldn't be surprised if it's more common now.  Not to mention that we hear about it more because it always ends up on YouTube.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

It isn't.

Once again, I agree. A quote from Marcus Aurilius' Meditations has really stood out to me since I read it, "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." In my opinion the best thing that men like you and I can do is to lead by example. I really don't know what else to do.

Its a work in progress for me.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#23]
With that thread title...I have dirty thougts .  Fights with syrup and women are supposed to be play fights.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 11:58:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I like eating out women with no class...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 12:22:47 AM EDT
[#25]
In before PlainJane comes in and says this is just an invitation to bash women!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
With that thread title...I have dirty thougts .  Fights with syrup and women are supposed to be play fights.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Like I said earlier––first Mickey D's now this.  I am not sure if this is becoming more acceptable in our society or what but it is pretty icky if you ask me.

I asked this in the other thread––what kind of rage must you have to fight someone like this.  The only difference between this video and the other is––well nothing..It is just so wrong.

This is how you act when you can't get syrup?

And boys––keep you nasty ass little minds on the topic and out of the gutter..
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 2:09:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Like I said earlier––first Mickey D's now this.  I am not sure if this is becoming more acceptable in our society or what but it is pretty icky if you ask me.

I asked this in the other thread––what kind of rage must you have to fight someone like this.  The only difference between this video and the other is––well nothing..It is just so wrong.

I just wanna know.... If I find myself the target of one of these cunts, would ARFCOM be upset about me knocking them the fuck out?

I actually cheered when the animals got run over in the McD's parking lot. It appears to me that some women act this way cause they think you wont hit a woman. They better hope they pick on somebody who has better upbringing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 2:19:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 2:29:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In before PlainJane comes in and says this is just an invitation to bash women!!

I'm not allowed to do that anymore, Mathu_Q.  Or I should say: I'm not allowed to do it proactively.  I have to wait to point out the obvious intent until the bashing really gets going strong.  Then I can, I suppose.   I'm come to believe it's really kind of pointless - haters gonna hate and mewling losermales will remain so.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just wanna know.... If I find myself the target of one of these cunts, would ARFCOM be upset about me knocking them the fuck out?

I actually cheered when the animals got run over in the McD's parking lot. It appears to me that some women act this way cause they think you wont hit a woman. They better hope they pick on somebody who has better upbringing.

My dad always told me––be careful because if you step up like a man you might get treated like one.

I thought that was good advice..
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I prefer the women around me to act like ladies, and I insist on the men around me acting like men.  I saw neither men or women acting the way they should in that video.  I am as disappointed in the behavior of the women fighting as the men sitting there and watching it take place.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#33]
While fighting certainly isn't new, the fad of making EVERYTHING available for all the public to rewind and replay certainly is.

I was at a bar last week when some random guy asked if he could take a picture with me.  I said no, and his reply was that he will take one from across the bar anyway.  WTF?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't.

Mainstreaming of ghetto culture.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:36:07 AM EDT
[#35]
When old yeller turned mean, they shot him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My dad always told me––be careful because if you step up like a man you might get treated like one.

Yep.  In the vast majority of cases, a woman's a fool to get in a stand up fight with a man particularly when there are some who would like nothing better than to have an excuse to "knock them the fuck out".   And a woman who hits a man relying on the fact that she a woman to shield her from a similar response is a fool and a bitch.

I won't say I've never hit a man, but I always had an exit strategy.  

Jane

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:49:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
People are getting more and more insane because they no longer believe they should or have to control themselves.

There's no SELF RESPECT anymore.......once that's gone the animal instincts take over......Welcome to the "New America".

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Damn atheists at it again...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Liberalism FTMFW!!!!!

The more liberal society has become, the more fucked up it is
Coincidence? I think not
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Typically they have lost self respect... they become animals and thus act like it. Also no fear of societal rejection for acting out, society no longer as a group shuns this behavior due to PC and you are no longer able to group together and judge others for bad behavior. We no longer have groups, we are now all individuals controlled by the state and we are coddled and left to our vices.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:09:48 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Typically they have lost self respect... they become animals and thus act like it. Also no fear of societal rejection for acting out, society no longer as a group shuns this behavior due to PC and you are no longer able to group together and judge others for bad behavior. We no longer have groups, we are now all individuals controlled by the state and we are coddled and left to our vices.

I like my vices TYVM

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:14:50 AM EDT
[#42]
This would not have happened in San Diego.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:17:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Again people just stand by and watch it all go down.  Sick if you ask me..

It's even sicker than you think.

Not only do they stand by and watch, they encourage it and are entertained by it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:29:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I won't say I've never hit a man, but I always had an exit strategy.  

Jane

Generally involving cyanoacrylate adhesive and cooking vessels?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:39:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Indeed the social structure that made this country great has been destroyed.  It has been happening for 50 years.  

God bless America.  May she be remembered not for these times.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:42:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Misogynist!!!   Misogynist!!!!
Am I doing it right?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Tickle fights are the best.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DINGDINGDING We Have A Winnar!

I'm continually amazed, not at the emerging level of stupidity and violence among women, but by people who are surprised by it.  For decade our schools and culture has been focused on getting girls to be treated "as well as" boys, and for young women to feel "equal" to young men.  And that effort has largely been successful - women now compose the majority in colleges, law schools, medical schools.  Young women now feel empowered to act just like young men, INCLUDING the bad things.  They are now indeed equal - equally stupid, equally reckless, and equally irresponsible.  SURPRISE!

I'm not directing this at you, CBF - you seem more disappointed than surprised.  Nor am I suggesting that things were "better" when women were treated so differently, nor advocating that we stop raising our daughters to be strong and assertive.  It's directed at "feminists" of the academic and political sort who seem genuinely surprised that women will act stupidly and violently.  They seem surprised that women might have the same flaws as men because, way deep down, they don't view women as equal to men - they view women as superior.  Or at least lacking a man's "inherent" flaws of violence and abuse of power.

Ok, rant /off - I'm having my own power struggles with the woman in my life and I think it's spilling over.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:44:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm a man - my mind is not little, and certainly no gutter could contain it.  Sewer, perhaps...
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:47:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a sign that girls are now truly equal to boys in ALL aspects, including the negative ones.  I'm not sure societies HAVE morals - individuals do.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top