Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

this

please. Lets start this thing

[Doc Holliday] I for one am tired of all this empty yellow talk![/Doc Holliday]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:14:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Muslim Extremists threaten to kill Americans everyday.

Sometimes they do

Nothing we can do about it.

I earnestly believe that the majority of our intelligence community is devoted to keeping us safe and works hard towards that goal.

Hopefully, they can deter/foil and proposed attacks in response to the preacher in FL.
Speed
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I just hope it doesn't push them into cutting off someone's head or blowing something up  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
So if I decided to buy a used small portable building and label it "Allas`s poop shed Mosque and pig blood emporium" and invite all the local Muslims over for the bonfire would that be ok?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Let's get it on

BTW, Obunghole sticking his nose in it...makes me want to burn some korans too.  F*&CK him
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
the only thing this whole shitfight WILL fuel is the rhetoric of the appeasement weenies. for the next 6 months every time TSA finds some razorblades in farooq's carry on bag, we will hear about how "it is all the fault of the horrible book burner who brought these attacks on us", and of course "if we stopped that religious zealot from burning the koran the peaceful Muslim activists would leave us alone"

I know a man named Farooq. Good guy.  

Topic at hand: Yes, this is being blown out of proportion and the double-speak is stunning.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#7]
To hell with burning it, I can think of other things to do with it that would likely piss them off more.

Line the litter box with it.   National "take the koran to the out house day".

Sounds like a good start.

As much as I hate to say it, stupid assed Hillary said it about right the other day, it's kinda sad that 50 or so people can grab the spot light and create a damned frenzy on a national level.    Now I hear the media speculating whether or not the whole thing will die down if the media were to not cover it.

HEY MEDIA ASSHOLES, IT IS THE VERY FACT THAT YOU CANNOT LET THIS DIE THAT IS KINDA BEGGING THE POINT DON'T YOU THINK?

Let me get this straight, they scramble over one another to cover every aspect of these idiot's every move.   Then the media tries to take the high road by speculating that they could choose not to cover it?   It's coverage and ratings on both ends for them and they view it as win/win.

It's a gigantic /facepalm moment for damn sure and as much as I hate to say it, it's one of the few times I view a little restriction on the freedom of the press as a good thing.   Damned publicity seeking self serving whores, that is all the media is.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Might as well burn them. They make horrible toilet paper, and going to keep trying to kill us anyway.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
And this burn the Koran thing is getting really ugly.  They (Muslims) are basically threatening us..They are saying if one is burned––-they will begin to kill Americans..

What says the hive??

I am a tad worried...

Do you think they will stop killing Americans if they DON'T burn the books?

Burn away, we have nothing to lose.

You might have a point...

yep, they already played that card. Not working out so hot for them in iraq and afg either
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately I don't have one to burn.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:34:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They murdered 3000 innocent people (mostly Americans) in cold blood on 9/11 without provocation.

Bring. It. The. Fuck. On.

They killed 3000 and caused the suffering of thousands more on 9/11/01.

They bombed Bail in 2002 - 200 dead

They bombed Madrid in 2004 - 200 dead

They killed over 150 innocent school kids in Beslan in 2004, not including another 150 or so others.

They killed over 50 in London in July 2005

So far, I see over 3750 murdered people since 2001 at the hands of muslims, and I bet none of those ever burnt a koran.

Furthermore, muslims are the ones who do things like strapping bombs onto 1-year old's bodies so they can more easily get through security to kill others:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312410,00.html

Those who say the muslim religion is a religion of peace are either woefully misinformed or simply choosing to not believe their own eyes:  

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Verse 47:3 - "When you meet the unbelievers in
the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low,
bind your captives firmly."

Verse 48:29 - "Muhammad is Allah's apostle.  Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."

Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the
unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them.  Hell shall
be their home, evil their fate."

And who are the unbelievers?  

verse 5:17 - "Unbelievers are those who declare: 'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.'"

verse 5:51 - "Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends.  They are friends with one another."

Those morons with the "coexist" bumper sticks are their useful idiots, too:

verses 109:1-6 - "Say: 'Unbelievers, I do not
worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship. I shall
never worship what you worship, nor will you ever worship what I
worship.  You have your own religion and I have mine.'"

And since muslims are do darn tolerant thanks to the writings of the koran:

Verse 3:117 - "Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people."

BTW, you'll notice that these verses pulled from the koran don't say "if you're a radical muslim, follow these, but if you're a moderate muslim then don't".  They are for all muslims.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would NEVER burn a Koran!!!

If I wanted to do it again, I would have to aquire another.

But I WOULD pee on one. That way, I can show the respect I feel for it over & over again.

(Yeah, I know...I'm a cheap Bastard)

The Ol' Crew Chief

I approve of this plan.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm way past worrying about what Muslims think of us, or making Muslims mad at us.

Or anyone on this fucking planet for that matter!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
They murdered 3000 innocent people (mostly Americans) in cold blood on 9/11 without provocation.

Bring. It. The. Fuck. On.

They killed 3000 and caused the suffering of thousands more on 9/11/01.

They bombed Bail in 2002 - 200 dead

They bombed Madrid in 2004 - 200 dead

They killed over 150 innocent school kids in Beslan in 2004, not including another 150 or so others.

They killed over 50 in London in July 2005

So far, I see over 3750 murdered people since 2001 at the hands of muslims, and I bet none of those ever burnt a koran.

Furthermore, muslims are the ones who do things like strapping bombs onto 1-year old's bodies so they can more easily get through security to kill others:  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312410,00.html

Those who say the muslim religion is a religion of peace are either woefully misinformed or simply choosing to not believe their own eyes:  

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Verse 47:3 - "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly."

Verse 48:29 - "Muhammad is Allah's apostle.  Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another."
Verse 66:9 - "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and deal sternly with them.  Hell shall be their home, evil their fate."

And who are the unbelievers?  

verse 5:17 - "Unbelievers are those who declare: 'God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.'"

verse 5:51 - "Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends.  They are friends with one another."

Those morons with the "coexist" bumper sticks are their useful idiots, too:

verses 109:1-6 - "Say: 'Unbelievers, I do not worship what you worship, nor do you worship what I worship. I shall never worship what you worship, nor will you ever worship what I worship.  You have your own religion and I have mine.'"

And since muslims are do darn tolerant thanks to the writings of the koran:

Verse 3:117 - "Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people."

BTW, you'll notice that these verses pulled from the koran don't say "if you're a radical muslim, follow these, but if you're a moderate muslim then don't".  They are for all muslims.

Homerun.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:01:25 AM EDT
[#15]
The whole threat of hurting Americans kind of proves the guy's point.
When an American is mad, he burns a book.

When a Muslim is mad, he fucking blows people up.
We should have fucking glassed their country after 9/11.
ETA - Fuck Obama.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Listened to Obango last night express his opinion about the possible violence.  Yet when asked about the mosque in New York its was their right to put it anywhere they want.  Seems we have no rights only Moslems do. and a President that will forever take their side.
Since when do we as Americans bat an eye at a threat from shitbirds like these?  Seems they can utter threats but we can not. Seems they can commit acts of violence against amercians but we are damned by own if we even want to burn a book.
I say lets dance. Here. Now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They will kill us anyway.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I dunno.  I think this is what happens––when you push people to a point where they feel like there is  nothing left to do.

We look fucking weak.  We look like a bunch of pussies.  From Obama saying that we are a Muslim country all the way down to this mosque.  People are fed up.  Might this cause some shit?  Yeah probably.  But as so many others have said––the "shit" was started long ago..started  in Mogadishu in 93.

I was just previewing a video for Sept. 11 for my daughter––because You guys know we homeschool and even when we didn't––we kept our daughter home on that day and we try to teach her what happened etc.  The video I just got in was about the attackers.  I have never seen anything like it.  There is nothing we can do to make them stop hating us.  

We are in the thick of the shit now––no one seems to want to look at that.  Our soldiers who are over in Afghanistan and Iraq (still) are just a fleeting thought to most of the people in this country.  They know our laws and our "freedoms" and they use them against us all the time.  Maybe this Pastor said––enough..

We better figure out something to do––or we are all going to be in big trouble.  Until then we are all gonna be racists and Islamaphobes anyway.  They know they can say those things and make us feel bad––why?  Again they know our weakness..

Oh and burning the Koran is not going to put our soldiers in danger––a shitty ass President  who is on the side of the enemy will..

(I don't think it is good to be this pissed off this early in the morning.)

Wow if this is you pissed in the morning... Wow you should see me when I am pissed in the morning... I just grunt

You are spot on IMHO will this!.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Only in America can you burn our flag, a bible, and a picture of our president, but only get shunned for burning a religious book whose adherents have killed thousands of our citizens in this decade alone.

this pretty well sums the whole deal up, thanks JBlitzen. they might want to give some thought of  ''killing americans'' here, in the woods of mississippi. we all are just a bunch of ole country folks, an easy target for these bad-asses...............
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dunno.  I think this is what happens––when you push people to a point where they feel like there is  nothing left to do.

We look fucking weak.  We look like a bunch of pussies.  From Obama saying that we are a Muslim country all the way down to this mosque.  People are fed up.  Might this cause some shit?  Yeah probably.  But as so many others have said––the "shit" was started long ago..started  in Mogadishu in 93.

I was just previewing a video for Sept. 11 for my daughter––because You guys know we homeschool and even when we didn't––we kept our daughter home on that day and we try to teach her what happened etc.  The video I just got in was about the attackers.  I have never seen anything like it.  There is nothing we can do to make them stop hating us.  

We are in the thick of the shit now––no one seems to want to look at that.  Our soldiers who are over in Afghanistan and Iraq (still) are just a fleeting thought to most of the people in this country.  They know our laws and our "freedoms" and they use them against us all the time.  Maybe this Pastor said––enough..

We better figure out something to do––or we are all going to be in big trouble.  Until then we are all gonna be racists and Islamaphobes anyway.  They know they can say those things and make us feel bad––why?  Again they know our weakness..

Oh and burning the Koran is not going to put our soldiers in danger––a shitty ass President  who is on the side of the enemy will..

Wow if this is you pissed in the morning... Wow you should see me when I am pissed in the morning... I just grunt

You just grunt?  I am gonna try that *lol*  Maybe it will keep my blood pressure down..
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Get at me MF'ers Is what I have to say
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

this.

this will just be an excuse.

GR

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just grunt?  I am gonna try that *lol*  Maybe it will keep my blood pressure down..

Well you have seen my spelling... You need to grunt in a misspelled type of way
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Coyotes gotta eat too... Let em try.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#25]

They can't kill all of us.
The ones that are left will know what to do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They can't kill all of us.

I agree..

i think it is tie to have "it" out once and for all...Let's just get it done..Otherwise there is always gonna be this ism...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I dunno. I think this is what happens––when you push people to a point where they feel like there is nothing left to do.

We look fucking weak. We look like a bunch of pussies. From Obama saying that we are a Muslim country all the way down to this mosque. People are fed up. Might this cause some shit? Yeah probably. But as so many others have said––the "shit" was started long ago..started in Mogadishu in 93.

I was just previewing a video for Sept. 11 for my daughter––because You guys know we homeschool and even when we didn't––we kept our daughter home on that day and we try to teach her what happened etc. The video I just got in was about the attackers. I have never seen anything like it. There is nothing we can do to make them stop hating us.

We are in the thick of the shit now––no one seems to want to look at that. Our soldiers who are over in Afghanistan and Iraq (still) are just a fleeting thought to most of the people in this country. They know our laws and our "freedoms" and they use them against us all the time. Maybe this Pastor said––enough..

We better figure out something to do––or we are all going to be in big trouble. Until then we are all gonna be racists and Islamaphobes anyway. They know they can say those things and make us feel bad––why? Again they know our weakness..

Oh and burning the Koran is not going to put our soldiers in danger––a shitty ass President who is on the side of the enemy will..

I agree 100%.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh...How can they hate us any more.   Besides, the more vocal they and the more stupid shit they pull, the more people will wake up and realize that we are smack dab in the middle of a Holy war.  Not by our choosing, but we are in one none the less.

I guess 9/11 didn't spell it out clearly enough for some people.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#29]
When napalitono was worried about the domestic terrorist right wingers I don't remember anyone going out of their way to crack down on flag burners and other inciters.

The double standard makes my brain full of fuck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Bring it.

+1.

They burn American flags, kill their own countrymen when found with a Bible, mutilate their daughters, bugger their sons and generally live like fucking savages.

I am so far past ready to take the gloves off it is not even funny.

Fuck 'em.

That said, I think that burning the Koran is in very poor taste.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#31]
nothing to see we are all safe again... no burn
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone have a PDF of the Koran so I can print out 3000 copies and have a bonfire?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

America is already dead.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#34]
The world is upside down when Americans pause over such threats.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#35]
The religion of peace.

There you go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
nothing to see we are all safe again... no burn

I heard that––-Well they have won again..
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Big ol' can of bear mace would look nice on those tards.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top