Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shit.... That settles it, guys Trump is the best choice... He has a long thread going on about him.

Face it we lost fair and square

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Another of a BAZILLION HATE THREADS [security blankies] started by the usual suspects...

Cruz Topic has gotten to FIVE GLORIOUS PAGES...

In about 2 months...

While Trump Topic has gotten to 2 or 3 hundred, can someone check?

Shit.... That settles it, guys Trump is the best choice... He has a long thread going on about him.

Always remember.... perception is reality, at least in the minds of the delusional.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nope. It's the bone-headed pew-jumpers who want to throw it all away. MOST of America doesn't want YOUR religion shoved down their throats. You people come across as "Taliban Lite" to the majority of Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't see us having a golden opportunity of this level to elect a true conservative again for quite a while. We're up against a Dem candidate who is highly disliked and is a known criminal. And what do we do? We nominate the one candidate who has higher negatives than her...

If ever we were to elect a true conservative like Cruz, this is our chance. And the boneheaded Trump supporters are throwing it away.

Give this man a medal.

Nope. It's the bone-headed pew-jumpers who want to throw it all away. MOST of America doesn't want YOUR religion shoved down their throats. You people come across as "Taliban Lite" to the majority of Americans.

Average middle of the road people who are not overly religious are opposed to this crap that is happening. But the party for all it's bluster is not doing anything about it. In the case of the schools I have pointed out that all of this stems from the Department of Education. The Republicans had and still have the opportunity to deal with this, but do not expect Paul Ryan to climb up on a white horse and lead the charge.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Another of a BAZILLION HATE THREADS [security blankies] started by the usual suspects...

In about 2 months...

Yeah, I bet if you print the thread out on paper, the stack would be thicker then trumps fingers are long...

how Ted Cruz going to compete with those stubs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't see us having a golden opportunity of this level to elect a true conservative again for quite a while. We're up against a Dem candidate who is highly disliked and is a known criminal. And what do we do? We nominate the one candidate who has higher negatives than her...

If ever we were to elect a true conservative like Cruz, this is our chance. And the boneheaded Trump supporters are throwing it away.

Give this man a medal.

LOL.... that's good stuff. You do realize that most of those opposing Chump here are not bible-thumpers? Naw. That's okay. We get it.

Chump's messianic hold over his lemmings is as crazy religious zealotry as I've seen.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So you've never been wrong and reversed position? Wow, you're special.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also wants to allow military members to be able to be armed while on base.  No other candidate that I am aware of has stated that.  Little things like this that he supports makes him right for me.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/09/donald-trump-abolish-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/

And the right for all states to recognize your CCW permit

At least he's going on the offensive for gun rights, whereas Cruz and the other Republicans simply say "I will defend the 2nd amendment" which basically means stay on the defensive while the leftists erode gun rights

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
My eyes are tearing up from how hard I am laughing at you.

That is seriously some dumb ass half baked delusional thinking there.

Trump better on 2nd amendment then Cruz, seriously that is funny.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

-The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

No I have, but I have never been on both sides of the isle on every fucking major thing people care about. Lol good try though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

When a child or young adult changes their foundational principles, its called growth and maturity.

When you're 69 and changing your foundational principles, it's called Alzheimers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give this man a medal.

Somehow I missed the "religion" in his post.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also wants to allow military members to be able to be armed while on base.  No other candidate that I am aware of has stated that.  Little things like this that he supports makes him right for me.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/09/donald-trump-abolish-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/

At least he's going on the offensive for gun rights, whereas Cruz and the other Republicans simply say "I will defend the 2nd amendment" which basically means stay on the defensive while the leftists erode gun rights

So you have the exact same views now that you had 16 years ago?
Is it not OK to learn from your mistakes anymore?  Are you just supposed to keep a closed mind for your entire life?

If I didn't like guns 16 years ago then am I not allowed to like them now?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]
It's going to be great, you'll love it. Trust me, TRUST ME!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd rather see Cruz get the nomination but it's going to be Trump. I will vote for either one of them... future supreme court judges nominated by a President Hillary are not something I see as being a good thing for the future of this country. All of you "let it burn" people obviously don't have children or grandchildren that will suffer from it.

And another thing... some of the anti-Trump commentary in this thread is ban-worthy... I would venture to say if Joker581 shows up here there will be some pain issued out.

Just sayin'...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd rather see Cruz get the nomination but it's going to be Trump. I will vote for either one of them... future supreme court judges nominated by a President Hillary are not something I see as being a good thing for the future of this country. All of you "let it burn" people obviously don't have children or grandchildren that will suffer from it.

And another thing... some of the anti-Trump commentary in this thread is ban-worthy... I would venture to say if Joker581 shows up here there will be some pain issued out.

Just sayin'...
View Quote

Yeah right. The mods let the cruzites have free reign on insults.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'...

I'm not so sure about that... it would appear the body count of banned members is starting to pile up exponentially around here lately, many of them long-term members. People would be wise to tone down their rhetoric to a more civilized level... if they value their accounts here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol

In about 2 months...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants to raise taxes on the rich
Attack Wall Street
Put in higher trade tariffs
Pass single payer healthcare

And wants your wife and daughter to shit and shower with men.

Am I missing anything?

"I am the most conservative person evah!!!"
-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:
You forgot pro incest seeing how he said he'd fuck his own daughter, if he hasn't already.

lol

In about 2 months...

More pages equals more better.  Such math.  So brains.  Much compelling.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Attack Wall Street

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:
You forgot pro incest seeing how he said he'd fuck his own daughter, if he hasn't already.
View Quote

View Quote

And we can undo everyone of those we don't like.

But once you let the 51 million into the country the Census Bureau says are coming in the next 8 years unless something is done, you won't be able "undo" that because you will have lost your country forever.

NOTHING else matters unless we get control of immigration and Trump is the only candidate that will not be bought and paid for by the Chamber of Commerce (pro immigration) day 1 that he takes office.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Is it not OK to learn from your mistakes anymore?  Are you just supposed to keep a closed mind for your entire life?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you miraculously 'see the light' on more issues than not the same year you decide to run for office and people believe you're a more firm supporter of their cause on those issues than someone that has spent his entire career fighting for those causes then you're very good and suckering the suckers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At least he's not supporting an AWB anymore...for now.

And he remembers 7/11.
View Quote

Saw that happen live.  WTF...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Attack Wall Street

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

What is this exaggeration about?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

Here

GD Thread about it here
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone believe  that his sons won't kick the shit out of him if he tries to 'regulate' guns?

Read up on their hobbies. Personally I like Cruze. But fuck the guy that helps hitlary to the Whitehouse.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Debating Trump supporters is like debating liberals. Facts mean nothing to them and they don't know when they've been beaten.

#NeverTrump
View Quote
Then you are voting for hilary

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Debating Trump supporters is like debating liberals. Facts mean nothing to them and they don't know when they've been beaten.

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.
BS

You know Trump will not put a liberal on the supreme court, you kn ow hilary will

at that point it's game over for heller
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does anyone believe  that his sons won't kick the shit out of him if he tries to 'regulate' guns?

View Quote

Are you fucking serious with that hogwash?  Just what exactly do you think his kids are gonna fucking do about it?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
When Cruz wins at the convention because Trumps campaign idiots didn't do the legwork necessary to play by the rules and his unAmerican threats don't work, will YOU vote for the frontrunner?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump and the single-wide set is who has given us Hildabeast.  
You can't blame Trump for the way you plan to vote and the way you are advocating that others should vote. You are either voting for the front runner or you aren't.

When Cruz wins at the convention because Trumps campaign idiots didn't do the legwork necessary to play by the rules and his unAmerican threats don't work, will YOU vote for the frontrunner?
Oh boy are you gonna be crying shortly

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Read up on their hobbies. Personally I like Cruze. But fuck the guy that helps hitlary to the Whitehouse.
View Quote
He already regulates guns, he rants about gun free zones yet buildings with his name are still gun free zones. The elite always leave/can afford protections for themselves. Doesn't Trump have a CHL/CCW? If he does I am sure his sons do, in a place like NYC how many normal people have one?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
BS   You know Trump will not put a liberal on the supreme court, Actually i don't know that.  I don't have faith in anything that man stands.  He has no record of supporting anything he claims to now support. you kn ow hilary will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.
BS   You know Trump will not put a liberal on the supreme court, Actually i don't know that.  I don't have faith in anything that man stands.  He has no record of supporting anything he claims to now support. you kn ow hilary will

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Attack Wall Street

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Trump is a cunt, and he's CREEPY, he'd fuck his own daughter.  Total daughter fucker. One can only speculate that he's also an uphill gardener.  Donald JR. best watch out, yo, lest his Angus be peppered.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

His sons are just as liberal as he is.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#29]
That's it, I'm back to Trump
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Really? How come you get to pick?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, you'll be crying in 20 years when you realize that you handed an eminently winnable election to Hillary Clinton by supporting one of the most unelectable hucksters ever to seek the office.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#31]

That's odd.  The RCP website lists a Fox News poll dated 4/11-14 showing Trump and Cruz down by 7% and 1%, respectively, against Clinton, and Kasich leading her by 9%.  Maybe the poll you posted was the three Republicans against Bill Clinton.  Or Chelsea.  Or some shit.  Who knows?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BS   You know Trump will not put a liberal on the supreme court, you kn ow hilary will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.
BS   You know Trump will not put a liberal on the supreme court, you kn ow hilary will

I'm so tired of this line of argument.

It was game over for Heller as soon as we put our kids in government schools. You don't seriously think Heller will stand for all the rest of time, do you?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And we can undo everyone of those we don't like.

But once you let the 51 million into the country the Census Bureau says are coming in the next 8 years unless something is done, you won't be able "undo" that because you will have lost your country forever.

NOTHING else matters unless we get control of immigration and Trump is the only candidate that will not be bought and paid for by the Chamber of Commerce (pro immigration) day 1 that he takes office.

View Quote

You realize Trump has already demonstrated his willingness to be bought by special interests this campaign season right? Only a fool would believe that Trump can't be bought. He doesn't give a fuck about you or this country.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

So the plan is to rely on a president's kids to keep him in check? I haven't read anything so absurd for hours.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

lol

In about 2 months...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attack Wall Street

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:

lol

In about 2 months...

Every time we've done a poll on this site, those who supported Trump over Cruz has never been over 30%.

We are supposed to be impressed that such a small number of supporters trip all over each other with their sycophantic posts about their Orange Jesus?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
So the plan is to rely on a president's kids to keep him in check? I haven't read anything so absurd for hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Avoiding the Trump threads?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants to raise taxes on the rich Definitely will help him in the general against Hillary
Attack Wall Street Same as above
Put in higher trade tariffs I'm definitely okay with this in some instances
Pass single payer healthcare link?

And wants your wife and daughter to shit and shower with men. What's the difference between them showering with gay guys and showering with lesbians?  And why are they shitting out in the open?  Both my wife and daughter will hold it till we get home if it's a number two anyway.

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump

Aside from the tariffs, the OP is lying and full of shit.

but, assuming he supports cruz, not surprising.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's OK, I know desperate times call for desperate measures from you Toxic Ted fan-boyz.

The pain will go away, really it will.
View Quote

I hope trump works out the way you say he will.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants to raise taxes on the rich Definitely will help him in the general against Hillary
Attack Wall Street Same as above
Put in higher trade tariffs I'm definitely okay with this in some instances
Pass single payer healthcare link?

And wants your wife and daughter to shit and shower with men. What's the difference between them showering with gay guys and showering with lesbians?  And why are they shitting out in the open?  Both my wife and daughter will hold it till we get home if it's a number two anyway.

Am I missing anything?

-Donald J. Trump

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/18/3081581/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/trump-pushes-single-payer-healthcare-tax-increase-on-wealthy/
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.

What makes you think Trump won't put a liberal on the Supreme Court? Trump mentioned nominating his liberal judge sister.

Trump has no clue how the Supreme Court and government in general works, chances of him nominating anyone even somewhat decent I think is slim.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:02:29 PM EDT
[#41]
that's fine.  there's always the alternative

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He wants to raise taxes on the rich Let's be honest, a lot of them have been complicite in raping this nation; where do you think all that public money went after the economic collapse.
Attack Wall Street Again, where did all that public money go after, they along with the government, collapsed the housing market and the entire economy?
Put in higher trade tariffs It is time to bring back some jobs and get some FAIR trade.
Pass single payer healthcare Doubt he said that but let's be honest the government is so deep into healthcare and healthcare is so fucked up that something is going to happen no matter who gets elected and it will be up to Congress to steer that legislation the right way.

And wants your wife and daughter to shit and shower with men. Actually he is avoiding a toxic and unwinnable issue during a general election. This is another issue that should be dealt with by individual states or by Congress; not a nominee who has to run an election campaign.

Am I missing anything? Ya you are missing just about every bit of political strategy to the point that I wonder if you work or did work for any of the other Republican candidates.

-Donald J. Trump
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.

it surprising how many dumb asses don't get this.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Liar.  Must be a supporter of Lyin Ted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of good old Lyin' Ted.

"Well, I think that any candidate that doesn't have a path to winning, then that's the time you should suspend your campaign, and at this point Kasich has been mathematically eliminated," ~ Lyin' Ted Cruz

of course, now that Lyin' Ted is himself mathematically eliminated...............oh well; that's why he's known as Lyin' Ted.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump and the single-wide set is who has given us Hildabeast.  
You can't blame Trump for the way you plan to vote and the way you are advocating that others should vote. You are either voting for the front runner or you aren't.

If you remember, the Paulbots had a similar delusion of controlling the convention  and then having their loser crowned as the candidate by manipulation of the delegates rather than by the voters at the polls.

Same wet dream.

If Cruz had an ounce of integrity he'd take the advice he, himself, gave to Kaisich when Kaisich was mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination at the polls, and dropout himself exactly like he said Kaisich should do.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.

How can you possibly know that considering his positions...and the fact that he was a liberal for over 5 decades?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

"Well, I think that any candidate that doesn't have a path to winning, then that's the time you should suspend your campaign, and at this point Kasich has been mathematically eliminated," ~ Lyin' Ted Cruz

of course, now that Lyin' Ted is himself mathematically eliminated...............oh well; that's why he's known as Lyin' Ted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Insert screen shot.jpg

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

How can you possibly know that considering his positions...and the fact that he was a liberal for over 5 decades?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.

And republican for most of those!

Wait, wut?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wait, wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, wut?

Yeah good thing there aren't any liberal Republicans.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top