Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You forgot pro incest seeing how he said he'd fuck his own daughter, if he hasn't already.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also wants to allow military members to be able to be armed while on base.  No other candidate that I am aware of has stated that.  Little things like this that he supports makes him right for me.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/09/donald-trump-abolish-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/

And the right for all states to recognize your CCW permit

At least he's going on the offensive for gun rights, whereas Cruz and the other Republicans simply say "I will defend the 2nd amendment" which basically means stay on the defensive while the leftists erode gun rights

To say that Trump will actively fight for gun rights more than Cruz is delusion and ignorance on a level that only a Trump supporter is capable of.

Any bets on Trump even knowing what Operation Chokepoint is?

http://www.redstate.com/diary/stridentconservative/2016/04/19/ted-cruz-bill-will-end-unconstitutional-operation-choke-point/

I'll wager he knows a lot less about that than he does the nuclear triad or how a bill becomes a law.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Look, I love Cruz.  I would love him in office.  But when you see the polls and see him squeeking by Kasich...come on now.  

The same Cruzbots battling against Trump are the same guys who stood on the deck of the Titanic trying to convince people the ship is not sinking.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wait, are you serious?  Cruz has fought and won for second amendment rights in the court.  And Trump, what, all of a sudden when he runs for president says that the 2nd is important and that he owns a few guns?  So tell me again what offensive Trump has ever gone on for gun rights?  You cannot even compare the two.

Edit: Damn, beat by PA452.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also wants to allow military members to be able to be armed while on base.  No other candidate that I am aware of has stated that.  Little things like this that he supports makes him right for me.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/09/donald-trump-abolish-gun-free-zones-on-military-bases/

At least he's going on the offensive for gun rights, whereas Cruz and the other Republicans simply say "I will defend the 2nd amendment" which basically means stay on the defensive while the leftists erode gun rights

Wait, are you serious?  Cruz has fought and won for second amendment rights in the court.  And Trump, what, all of a sudden when he runs for president says that the 2nd is important and that he owns a few guns?  So tell me again what offensive Trump has ever gone on for gun rights?  You cannot even compare the two.

Edit: Damn, beat by PA452.

Yeah, Trump has done soooo muucch against the NY SAFE Act in his own home state.  NY will mirror England and/or Australia in regard to gun laws within the next year or two.  and the Trumpster proudly claims he lives there.  "New York Values" and all that.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
My eyes are tearing up from how hard I am laughing at you.

That is seriously some dumb ass half baked delusional thinking there.

Trump better on 2nd amendment then Cruz, seriously that is funny.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

-The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Look, I love Cruz.  I would love him in office.  But when you see the polls and see him squeeking by Kasich...come on now.  

The same Cruzbots battling against Trump are the same guys who stood on the deck of the Titanic trying to convince people the ship is not sinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And Trump is in worse shape than Cruz.

Personally I think most of Cruz's negatives stem from having to deal with Trump and his bullshit. Half the people today who have a low opinion of Cruz never heard of the guy until he started getting heavily targeted by Trump. And Trump never targeted Cruz until Cruz started winning the polls.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How is POTUS going to do a damn thing about that in a manner that even approaches constitutionality?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is POTUS going to do a damn thing about that in a manner that even approaches constitutionality?

Pfft...  {trumpster}We have to destroy the Constitution in order to save it!{/trumpster}
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump is so pro 2A that his buildings have gun signs on them, pay no mind that they are no gun signs.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
With Trump we are going to WIN WIN WIN. Don't you like winning OP?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's all koolaid.  He condemns Gun Free Zones (good) but then won't rescind his own GFZs. How silly to do wanna be?  Believe on Trumpster.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#12]
The Federal Courts have involved themselves in the whole bathroom controversy so no ones opinions or legal authority other than the Federal Courts matter, just like gay marriage.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He wants to raise taxes on the rich
Attack Wall Street
Put in higher trade tariffs
Pass single payer healthcare

And wants your wife and daughter to shit and shower with men.

Am I missing anything?

"I am the most conservative person evah!!!"
-Donald J. Trump
ETA:
Quoted:
You forgot pro incest seeing how he said he'd fuck his own daughter, if he hasn't already.
View Quote

View Quote

lol

Another of a BAZILLION HATE THREADS [security blankies] started by the usual suspects...

Cruz Topic has gotten to FIVE GLORIOUS PAGES...

In about 2 months...

While Trump Topic has gotten to 2 or 3 hundred, can someone check?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Debating Trump supporters is like debating liberals. Facts mean nothing to them and they don't know when they've been beaten.

#NeverTrump
View Quote

That's exactly how I feel about Cruz supporters and FeelTheBurnies
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Debating Trump supporters is like debating liberals. Facts mean nothing to them and they don't know when they've been beaten.

#NeverTrump

The difference being that you're responding to a statement of fact with a statement of your 'feelz'. How liberal of you.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ohhh, now polls matter again?

Damn trumpsters...
View All Quotes

NONE OF THOSE POLLS MATTER.

Who cares what an opinion poll states about what people think will win.
Look at the actual polling that shows what voters are actually going to vote like. Those polls show a different story.

Come on people!

That like asking me who I think is going to win the Daytona 500? My opinion means nothing to the actual race.

What is next, are we going to go watch movies based off what others think the movie is going to be good or not???? oh wait...... Sup v Bat......
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The difference being that you're responding to a statement of fact with a statement of your 'feelz'. How liberal of you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

In what way was the first statement fact? It is just as "feely" as my statement.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow I guess I'm voting for Hillary then.
View Quote

With Trump having positions like these, what difference does it make?

Seriously.  There's no daylight between Trump and Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#20]
He's the white mans Obama.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In what way was the first statement fact? It is just as "feely" as my statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

Well, I didn't pass it off as fact either. It's my opinion, albeit based on multiple real encounters with Trump supporters.

Care to produce any of the "evidence" against Cruz? Oh, and I mean real evidence, not memes and mockery. Facts please.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#22]
All of this is so irrelevant though. Thanks to the Donald, we'll be inaugurating Hillary in 2017. Trump has ZERO chances in the general.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow I guess I'm voting for Hillary then.

Nailed it.

The only reason to vote Trump over Hillary is that you would rather have a male president.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Federal Courts have involved themselves in the whole bathroom controversy so no ones opinions or legal authority other than the Federal Courts matter, just like gay marriage.
View Quote

That's probably why it doesnt bother you that Trump likes the individual healthcare mandate, huh?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's probably why it doesnt bother you that Trump likes the individual healthcare mandate, huh?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. The courts are not infallible. In fact they're just as politicized as the rest of the political scene. They can, and do, pass down garbage rulings. Those should be ignored and rendered null.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There won't be a wall either.
View Quote
Oh, there'll be a wall, and it just got TEN FEET TALLER!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That zebra in your avatar is laughing at you...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Where muh Cruz gone where muh merica gone

Just a few more of these threads and we will finally turn the tide against Trump LMAO

The majority of Republican voters don't really want Trump they just don't know it yet onward Cruzaders onward!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd never date Trump. What's wrong with you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, it's yawning.  But it looks like braying, so that's why I use it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#NeverTrump

#ThenEnjoyHildabeast

Trump IS Hillary

There is no difference.

Except that hillary is running on a gun restriction platform.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

lol

Another of a BAZILLION HATE THREADS [security blankies] started by the usual suspects...

Cruz Topic has gotten to FIVE GLORIOUS PAGES...

In about 2 months...

While Trump Topic has gotten to 2 or 3 hundred, can someone check?

View Quote

Shit.... That settles it, guys Trump is the best choice... He has a long thread going on about him.

Face it we lost fair and square

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Just a little more, and I think we can get at least one or two of these Cruzbots to stroke out.

#Nevertrump guys, I want you to make sure he lives in your head 24 hours a day. Every time you see or hear the word Trump, let the RAGE consume you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Actually his healthcare ideas were fine. Hes saying what he thinks ppl want to hear, no idea what he would really do in office same as most others...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just a little more, and I think we can get at least one or two of these Cruzbots to stroke out.

#Nevertrump guys, I want you to make sure he lives in your head 24 hours a day. Every time you see or hear the word Trump, let the RAGE consume you.
View Quote

Not a never Trump guy but if he gets in and turns out to be a turd, im going to be merciless.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:20:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, he's rarely in my head actually. But when he is...#NeverTrump!!!

I won't even vote for him in the general if he makes it that far. I never have voted GOP in the presidential election...and they're certainly not giving me any reason to change.

And it's not rage, it's deep, abiding sadness. The problem with this country is not the politicians, money in politics, democrats, liberals, whatever...it's the people. People like Democrats and Trump supporters. "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers." You did this to yourself, America.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this..........................

He's gonna deport the illegal aliens. Ok, I'm fine with that.

But he's going to "make Mexico pay for the wall" by taxing remittances to Mexico.

From the people he deported.
View Quote

And by killing NAFTA. Fucking Mexican truckers... worked a collision the other day where parts FELL OFF of a Mexican truck and hit a Honda. I shit you not, the truck was falling apart.... I saw twisted coathangers holding stuff together in the cab. Had to call a translator to complete the forms. Evidently, there used to be a limit on how far into the US those trucks could go, but not any more.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not a never Trump guy but if he gets in and turns out to be a turd, im going to be merciless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't see us having a golden opportunity of this level to elect a true conservative again for quite a while. We're up against a Dem candidate who is highly disliked and is a known criminal. And what do we do? We nominate the one candidate who has higher negatives than her...

If ever we were to elect a true conservative like Cruz, this is our chance. And the boneheaded Trump supporters are throwing it away.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I can't see us having a golden opportunity of this level to elect a true conservative again for quite a while. We're up against a Dem candidate who is highly disliked and is a known criminal. And what do we do? We nominate the one candidate who has higher negatives than her...

If ever we were to elect a true conservative like Cruz, this is our chance. And the boneheaded Trump supporters are throwing it away.
View Quote

Give this man a medal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Executive orders. Not necessarily FORCING reciprocity, but by heavily influencing the decision through the use of the executive branch. Quite a bit can be done legally (and morally).
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Liar.  Must be a supporter of Lyin Ted.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you've never been wrong and reversed position? Wow, you're special.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't worry OP. He has got the best Brain and the smartest people.

Who else can say that?
View Quote

So true...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He doesn't even allow people to carry on his own properties.

The part in red is where you're going wrong. It doesn't matter what he states. Talk is cheap, people can say anything. A lot of people thought if they liked their plan they could keep their plan too.

Look at his past actions and positions, what do they lead you to believe...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't even allow people to carry on his own properties.

The part in red is where you're going wrong. It doesn't matter what he states. Talk is cheap, people can say anything. A lot of people thought if they liked their plan they could keep their plan too.

Look at his past actions and positions, what do they lead you to believe...

Wait.... but he SAID he would allow them to carry. And in this vapid society, saying crap is the same as having done it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am opposed to the individual mandate. My problem with so much of this wailing about Trump not being a conservative is my "conservative" Congressman along with the majority of the "conservative" Congressmen voted to fully fund Obamacare along with everything else less the 8 months ago. After that I have a hard time with Republican bitching about who is the real rock ribbed conservatives.

The amusing part is when I say that I am voting against my "conservative" Congressman and people getting butthurt because he happens to be a Republican....the irony is I am voting against him because he has voted in the same fashion as the guy he replaced who was a Democrat.

So no, I am having a hard time getting worked up over this shit. If the Republicans really had a problem with this, they would not have fully funded the DOE and it's Office of Civil Right that has been getting involved in this shit since at least last summer. Or at least called the Secretary to answer over these actions and forced changes to Title IX before they approved funding for the DOE, at the very least. I mean it is not like the Republicans have been promising to removed the cancer that is the Department of Education since the mid 1980s.

Do not get me wrong I got nephews, a niece, and cousin who are young kids. But the Republicans had an opportunity to stomp on this shit last year when it was getting rolling and they did jack nothing about it. Maybe they needed another wedge issue instead of something they could have fixed in the legislative process.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Look at the actual polling that shows what voters are actually going to vote like. Those polls show a different story.

Come on people!

That like asking me who I think is going to win the Daytona 500? My opinion means nothing to the actual race.

What is next, are we going to go watch movies based off what others think the movie is going to be good or not???? oh wait...... Sup v Bat......
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Come on people!

I'm confused. How is one predictive poll different from another predictive poll? Prescience?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does Chump pull on the string coming out of your back? Or do you do that yourself?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Give this man a medal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give this man a medal.

Nope. It's the bone-headed pew-jumpers who want to throw it all away. MOST of America doesn't want YOUR religion shoved down their throats. You people come across as "Taliban Lite" to the majority of Americans.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He WON'T get in. Hillary likely will.

But yeah... I'm gonna be like the hounds of hell on the Chump-bots, reminding them of their support for the wonderful orange messiah if he manages to pull it off.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top