Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hilary is pregnant?  Damn....................................    This is about as ground breaking as the new pics of O attending a Muzzy wedding in gull garm............
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just skipped through and read the OPs posts. He's probably right about shining light on the entire Clinton Foundation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcom has spoiled me. That layout is shit, but I read it. Interesting, real or not who knows.

I just skipped through and read the OPs posts. He's probably right about shining light on the entire Clinton Foundation.
Me too for the most part. He was answering some questions though so I would try and scroll up to see what the question was.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:51:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He was poisoned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Slick Willie gonna croak
He was poisoned.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

---

If you want to read this, save it, then open with paint to see it full size.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I read most all of that. While it's all definitely plausible there's no way that's real.
View Quote

I would lean hard this way, except look at the date of the postings.  It looks like it was before the announcement.  Moves it up a few notches.  IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:59:56 AM EDT
[#5]
has this guy posted anything new? I don't know how to search 4chan
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:01:33 AM EDT
[#6]
IWantToBelieve.flac
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:11:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeh, more is out there
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:15:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeh, more is out there

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeh, more is out there

yeah, I found a couple of more threads

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:18:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Actually it is pretty interesting.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I am not reading all that bullshit.  

I agree.  Both for entertainment value and/or the "Oh Shit!  This is a deep rabbit hole!" factor.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:19:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds great and I hope they burn down the foundation and all aligned with it.

I have no way of vetting anything he said other than one little tidbit that didn't work for me. He mentioned that "missile silo locations" require SAP level clearance and this is far from the truth. But he also has more than likely never dealt with anything regarding missiles (ICBMs or otherwise),and was just trying to make a point using big scary terminology most would understand and/or respect at first glance.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:20:57 AM EDT
[#11]
hmmmm, Orlando shooting was an inside job
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Not shocked if true.  The world is one giant conspiracy these days.   I'm just waiting for the next asteroid to come take us at this point.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have no way of vetting anything he said other than one little tidbit that didn't work for me. He mentioned that "missile silo locations" require SAP level clearance and this is far from the truth. But he also has more than likely never dealt with anything regarding missiles (ICBMs or otherwise),and was just trying to make a point using big scary terminology most would understand and/or respect at first glance.  
View Quote

Depending on whose missile silos we're talking about and sources, methods and accuracy of determining where someone else's silos are.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Totally plausible.

Follow the money.

Filter the racial bs and open your minds. There are people smarter and more devious than you can possibly imagine running the show. You just get to change the channels and see different holigrams.

Lets watch this play out the next 6 months, maybe you will be an insider to a fantastic event in history.

Remember, someone always talks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not going to say that's real, but if it's not that guy could make good money writing novels. It's a hell of a story...
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Depending on whose missile silos we're talking about and sources, methods and accuracy of determining where someone else's silos are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I suppose, but the location of just about any land based permanent facility is not going to be a secret for very long.

Current grids of missile subs and nuclear armed aircraft, I could see, but that is still probably only TS level stuff. Which apparently isn't a big deal anymore according to the FBI.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I'm not going to say that's real, but if it's not that guy could make good money writing novels. It's a hell of a story...
View Quote
If only the second season of true detective had this guy as the writer
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:37:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Just my dumb ass middle of America view point- it's almost to reasonable and plausible to be totally fake, it's not a stretch to get to any of these conclusions. I'm picking out the predictions he/she has made to watch for and connect the dots

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:44:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Well shit. I guess if everybody else is reading that shit I'll have to give it a try.

Are you guys going to that forum/website/whateverthefuckthatmessis or copy-paste?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:47:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Arfcom has spoiled me. That layout is shit, but I read it. Interesting, real or not who knows.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 1:54:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

His very last post gives a URL for a "second thread."
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#23]
I'll be honest. I think he's telling the truth.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

It fits.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:08:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Safari cannot open the page because it cannot connect to the server. "

Hmmmmmmmm...
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Good read, I think a lot of it is probably true.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:14:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I suppose, but the location of just about any land based permanent facility is not going to be a secret for very long.

Current grids of missile subs and nuclear armed aircraft, I could see, but that is still probably only TS level stuff. Which apparently isn't a big deal anymore according to the FBI.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sources, Methods and Accuracy.  When I got into activities that involved that sort of information it was scary to think about the ramifications of disclosure of those facts and figures on what I was working with.

Hillary was playing fast and loose with information that involves programs, many time Special Access Programs (SAPs)  Programs like super secret spy satellite systems, or people on the ground as part of SAP operations along the lines of a Mission Impossible script.

What's being referred to could be some of the most closely guarded secret programs the US military has developed or deep-cover CIA spy rings operating in hostile territory.  Programs where disclosure could mean instant death for the agents involved or revealing of military aerospace vehicle programs that are genuine alien technology.

It's a can of worms far larger and hotter than can conceived of by most people.

We may be talking about something on the scale of the Manhattan Project being revealed to America's enemies in early 1944 instead of it being a secret until the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.  Imagine if that had happened and the Japanese had managed to prevent the atomic bomb from being used and the US had to invade Japan to end the war, with the estimates of over a million US casualties coming true?

World history would be vastly different from that point and we might be on the threshold of seeing something of similar scope.  War with Russia and China and other nations if this stuff gets disclosed?  If this guy is telling the truth we're neck deep in shit and have to make the right moves to avoid being drowned in it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:29:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Who the fuck is going to read all that ????

View Quote

Took maybe 10 minutes.

In summary: gov does bad shit, everybody's in on it, and it's all pretty much as bad as you expected.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:42:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I read most of it. If you are into conspiracies, you'll love it.

TL:DR - The Clinton Foundation is a huge money laundering operation. Like global huge. George Soros is up to his elbows in it. Justice Department is keeping a lid on it because the ramifications are huge. Like war.
View Quote

Or Master-level trolling.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:47:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I am not reading all that bullshit.

it is.....but then I don't the attention span of a gnat.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 2:48:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Worth the read, will be interesting to come back to this and see if true.

If true
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:12:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://ci.memecdn.com/595/6541595.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read most of it. If you are into conspiracies, you'll love it.

TL:DR - The Clinton Foundation is a huge money laundering operation. Like global huge. George Soros is up to his elbows in it. Justice Department is keeping a lid on it because the ramifications are huge. Like war.

http://ci.memecdn.com/595/6541595.jpg

Beyond master level trolling.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:25:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It fits.

Yes. If it's just someone trolling, they would have spent a LOT of time studying these events in depth. Also, by the speed of his replies, it would have to all be extremely pre-rehearsed in his head.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:44:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Interesting and very unsettling. Plausible for certain. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:45:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Yes. If it's just someone trolling, they would have spent a LOT of time studying these events in depth. Also, by the speed of his replies, it would have to all be extremely pre-rehearsed in his head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It fits.

True, but I just read the second thread and he starts to get derpy. Says the Holocaust was a lie. Jewish plots to take over the world. Talking about deporting blacks. His core premise is plausible, but I'd come closer to buying it if he wasn't adding in that dumb shit. Anyone retarded enough to believe the Holocaust didn't happen raises serious questions about anything else they talk about.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 3:54:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
True, but I just read the second thread and he starts to get derpy. Says the Holocaust was a lie. Jewish plots to take over the world. Talking about deporting blacks. His core premise is plausible, but I'd come closer to buying it if he wasn't adding in that dumb shit. Anyone retarded enough to believe the Holocaust didn't happen raises serious questions about anything else they talk about.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It fits.

That's some weapons grade derp.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#37]
I read the whole thing.

Let's assume that the OP in that thread is legitimately working in the FBI on this case (as they make it sound) and their information is accurate.  What he is alluding to is complete and utter corruption from every major player in the government now; Obama, Lynch, Clintons, etc. has some sort of direct tie or second-removed tie to the Clinton Foundation.  His information suggests that they are aware of the depth and breadth of the corruption, and if borne in mind regarding Comey's statement the other day, it makes decent enough sense -- that Comey is legitimately looking to peg something on the CF versus the emails, and that the damning things in the CF investigation have the capacity to start taking down prominent people within gov't.

It reads a lot like a Clancy novel or a House of Cards episode, but I suppose life imitates art, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Other interesting takeaways suggest that Trump hates the Clintons, is decent at covering his ass, and has some smart people working for him. It also suggests that HRC is hawking for a war with Russia and potentially China. (why?) It also suggests that the Don will legitimately be interested in clearing house.

Given Comey's statement and the backlash involved, it makes you wonder if there are legitimately people within the FBI that really *do* know what's going on with some substantial clarity; this guy mentions restructure of government and a civil war, which is no small statement to make.

Not directly stated, if the corruption is as deep as he suggests, it'd be neigh impossible for the so called "good guys" in congress now to be anything other than complicit or horrendously ignorant to the state of affairs.

Until I have validation though OP I'll regard that whole AMA as fiction, that tells the /pol/ patriots what they want to hear.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
IWantToBelieve.flac
View Quote

oh man, even going lossless.

I too wannabelieve.ogg
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:02:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Did 90% of you skip over the part about the holocaust not happening and Jews running the world?

Get a grip people
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:29:36 AM EDT
[#40]
... if not, "actually, the fuck" that's a well written fictional piece.

Scary, makes me almost feel hopeless
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:33:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It fits.

I didn't read the second thread, but it could be a tactic to throw people off if he thought he said too much already. He did mention fearing his life.

Regardless if it's true or not, it just shows how much of a mess this government is when what he's saying is entirely believable from the first thread.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#42]
It is real.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It is real.
View Quote

The holocaust?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:15:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Did they post the whole series or just this cap?

And honestly if you don't read, stfu. No one gives a shit you're retarded but if u feel the need to post tl:dr just use crayons in the reply box to do it so the only person that gives a fuck can read it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This was posted in a thread on July 4th.  It wasn't the thread topic though.

And honestly if you don't read, stfu. No one gives a shit you're retarded but if u feel the need to post tl:dr just use crayons in the reply box to do it so the only person that gives a fuck can read it.

TLDR
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:15:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

TLDR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This was posted in a thread on July 4th.  It wasn't the thread topic though.

TLDR

TL:D
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Facinating. Thanks for posting. I don't know how much of it is true but it all seems plausible.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#48]
lol
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#49]
I read it. It mostly boils down to following the paths that lead out of the Clinton Foundation, not really a unique idea as that has been expressed many times since Benghazi, which in turn lead to the discovery of the server system.

One thing that is unsettling is if the Fed is neutered to such a point that local and state governments step in to fill the void, temporally or otherwise and coupling that with the possibility of a Con-Con (Article 5), which I find unsavory. There was a posting yesterday about a Constitutional Convention suggested by Texas. My thing with it is once it is convened, the whole parchment is up for grabs and can be changed, not just those items cherry picked by ARF-COM and like minded thinkers. Would you really want todays populace to guide those decisions? Sorry, I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 6:15:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Anyone got a link or screenshots of the second thread?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top