User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

White nationalists.

Oddly enough, since they and bands like them don't get play on MTV, they're not well known outside their subculture, whereas NWA and other rap "groups" have left "black culture" and have become a part of American culture, especially as far as the rest of the world is concerned.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
White nationalists.

Oddly enough, since they and bands like them don't get play on MTV, they're not well known outside their subculture, whereas NWA and other rap "groups" have left "black culture" and have become a part of American culture, especially as far as the rest of the world is concerned.
Only to have new black rap groups step in and continue to promote the same normative values of intercity black male culture that rap groups of the 90's promoted.

It's as if the driving factor behind the culture of urban violence is predicated on the culture enforcing it's own normative values on the youth creating a perpetual cycle that is starting it's what, fourth or fifth generation?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"In the United States both scholars and the general public have been conditioned to viewing human races as natural and separate divisions within the human species based on visible physical differences. With the vast expansion of scientific knowledge in this century, however, it has become clear that human populations are not unambiguous, clearly demarcated, biologically distinct groups. Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes. This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them. In neighboring populations there is much overlapping of genes and their phenotypic (physical) expressions. Throughout history whenever different groups have come into contact, they have interbred. The continued sharing of genetic materials has maintained all of humankind as a single species.

Physical variations in any given trait tend to occur gradually rather than abruptly over geographic areas. And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions. These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective."

Full text at link    

The conclusion;

"How people have been accepted and treated within the context of a given society or culture has a direct impact on how they perform in that society. The "racial" worldview was invented to assign some groups to perpetual low status, while others were permitted access to privilege, power, and wealth. The tragedy in the United States has been that the policies and practices stemming from this worldview succeeded all too well in constructing unequal populations among Europeans, Native Americans, and peoples of African descent. Given what we know about the capacity of normal humans to achieve and function within any culture, we conclude that present-day inequalities between so-called "racial" groups are not consequences of their biological inheritance but products of historical and contemporary social, economic, educational, and political circumstances."

View Quote

I came to the same conclusion in my study of peoples and cultures.

Race does not mean much. About the only somewhat useful indicator of intellectual capacity of one group versus another is brain size, which is linked to good nutrition and a healthy gene pool. But even that is subjective. Smaller brains can have more connections than larger ones thanks to regional quarks like diet and climate.

Really, there is no objective measure of the potential of human beings.

Bad culture will destroy any human population, and any attempt at complex civil society.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If not culture, then what?

70% of all black kids are raised in single parent households.

Blacks account for 52.5% of homicide offenders.

The offending rate for blacks is almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher.

Yet, blacks are 12.2% of the US population.

What is your theory on why this is?
View Quote

That in my opinion can be blamed on the Liberals.

After the civil rights movement they adopted blacks as their pet, and began feeding them with social services, and encouraging a distrust for the government (something that is still going on)

Living on welfare isn't a very good way to live at all. When all you get is a fixed income, you are taken care of, but trapped at the same time. It's my opinion that living under these conditions makes crime an attractive outlet. They don't need work to live ,and they also have forgot what it is to work at all. How else would they get money? Add multiple generations of this and it becomes an system of crime and poverty.

There were blacks that didn't take this carrot, but it seems that when you look at this is where all of those problems come from.

There are now whites and Latinos continuing down this path. I belive the more social services that are received the larger this problem will become and less definable by race.

It's a ghetto culture that can only exist because the government didn't leave well enough alone.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

30-40 years ago, a black guy from NYC had a NYC accent, and a black guy from Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, also had accents associated with their locales.

That seems to have changed.
View Quote

A lot of mobility does that.  Blacks move between the cities where they feel comfortable, a neighbor couple is a Puerto Rican male who lived in NYC married to a black woman from Baltimore, they live in the Atlanta area for jobs, but apparently feel comfortable here due to the large black population (went to a Father's Day picnic at their house, I was the only white there, which my wife noticed when she got there after work).  When I worked at a historically black university, the students tended to come from certain urban enclaves and moved on to other enclaves after graduation, if they didn't stay in Atlanta.  But they would be in communication with their buddies in New York, Baltimore, DC, etc...  As was evidenced when FreakNik rolled around...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

After the civil rights movement they adopted blacks as their pet, and began feeding them with social services, and encouraging a distrust for the government (something that is still going on)

Living on welfare isn't a very good way to live at all. When all you get is a fixed income, you are taken care of, but trapped at the same time. It's my opinion that living under these conditions makes crime an attractive outlet. They don't need work to live , and they also have forgot what it is to work at all. How else would they get money? Add multiple generations of this and it becomes an system of crime and poverty.

There were blacks that didn't take this carrot, but it seems that when you look at this is where all of those problems come from.

There are now whitesand Latinos continuing down this path. I belive the mote social services that are received the larger this problem will become.

It's a ghetto culture that can only exist because the government didn't leave well enough alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The offending rate for blacks is almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher.

Living on welfare isn't a very good way to live at all. When all you get is a fixed income, you are taken care of, but trapped at the same time. It's my opinion that living under these conditions makes crime an attractive outlet. They don't need work to live , and they also have forgot what it is to work at all. How else would they get money? Add multiple generations of this and it becomes an system of crime and poverty.

There are now whitesand Latinos continuing down this path. I belive the mote social services that are received the larger this problem will become.

My anthropology teacher about shit when I presented a lot of the same arguments, but since I backed them with evidence she couldn't' do a whole lot about it.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: when FreakNik rolled around...  
View Quote
My GF at the time didn't understand why my buddy and I suddenly turned the car around when heading to Pensacola beach, when we realized we were in freaknik/ urban beachweek/ whatever it's called traffic heading there.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Living on welfare isn't a very good way to live at all. When all you get is a fixed income, you are taken care of, but trapped at the same time. It's my opinion that living under these conditions makes crime an attractive outlet. They don't need work to live ,and they also have forgot what it is to work at all. How else would they get money? Add multiple generations of this and it becomes an system of crime and poverty.

There are now whites and Latinos continuing down this path. I belive the more social services that are received the larger this problem will become and less definable by race.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, George Washington Carver accurately depicted the "leaders" who depend on followers who are encouraged to see themselves as victims who must be saved by those "leaders"...  They encourage a culture of dependence, that self-determination is meaningless, that government is their tool for protection (despite the fact that government historically has been the tool used to oppress them), that education isn't important, etc...  

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sad fact is, even without out the whole black people commit all the crime,murder,rape, we would still be hated because we are black! That's just the way this country is and will remain, people would just find another reason to hate us if everyone of us was an upstanding citizen , oh look at that one, he too black, that one over there has a big ole nose, look at her weave , Jesus the size of her buttocks look look!
View Quote

Is that so?

How about our prezzy saying that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin? That's the leader of the Western economy aligning himself with a black thug. Surprise surprise, liberals the world over followed in lockstep and bathed themselves in their own compassionate tears, wailing and gnashing their teeth over the death of a criminal. They sure as fuck wouldn't have joined in a gigantic social movement over, say, a Filipino guy.

Or Ferguson. The mainstream narrative is that Mike Brown was a bright young guy who died right before he started college. Factually, that's blatantly inaccurate, but because he's black, he gets a pass. (Pun intended.) Now, god help us, we have the "Ferguson syllabus" being circulated to "educate white folks" about why they're responsible for this "innocent" young man being gunned down "in cold blood." The entire academic world, with a few exceptions, has fallen in with this bullshit. Which means that this is the narrative - the dominant narrative, to use the language of "marginalized peoples" - that is being taught, and will continue to be taught, to college students.

Or the fact that well more than half of American blacks are on the government tit. Which is funded mostly by white taxpayerss. But you're so hated, right.

Or the fact that diversity quotas mean that you would be hired over a more competent white guy. This outcome makes no logical sense whatsoever, but it goes far to assuage the guilt that has infected around half the population like a cancer. Half the population wants to excuse every crime black people do, every instance of racism instantiated by blacks, because - and I've heard this verbatim - "Black people are victims."

That leaves the remaining half of the population. You'll always have a few nutters, like the modern-day white supremacy movement, but they hate everyone, not just blacks. And some blacks hate all non-blacks. Every population has a few bona fide racists in it. But this is the best time in history to be black in America: You have college scholarships galore, and colleges are more than willing to overlook the shitty high school education that blacks statistically receive, because of their diversity quotas. You have welfare that is geared toward serving blacks more than whites (I've been there, it's a long and shitty story). You have a media culpable of covering up, or even (no pun intended) whitewashing stories of black crime, because the dominant narrative (there's that SJW language again) is that blacks are victims and will always be victims, and whites are and always will be to blame for the supposedly unfortunate lives that blacks live -  ignoring the fact that if a black person wants to better him/herself, all s/he has to do is reach out a hand and grab one of the many, many handouts that are just waiting, created by white guilt and funded by largely white taxpayers.

If anything, Black Lives Matter is a racist-ass organization that deliberately targets white people for its hatred. But let's not talk about that, right?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My anthropology teacher about shit when I presented a lot of the same arguments, but since I backed them with evidence she couldn't' do a whole lot about it.  
View Quote

Lulz, I should really go back to school, if only for the opportunity to troll libs
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Only to have new black rap groups step in and continue to promote the same normative values of intercity black male culture that rap groups of the 90's promoted.    It's as if the driving factor behind the culture of urban violence is predicated on the culture enforcing it's own normative values on the youth creating a perpetual cycle that is starting it's what, fourth or fifth generation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
White nationalists.

Only to have new black rap groups step in and continue to promote the same normative values of intercity black male culture that rap groups of the 90's promoted.    It's as if the driving factor behind the culture of urban violence is predicated on the culture enforcing it's own normative values on the youth creating a perpetual cycle that is starting it's what, fourth or fifth generation?

So, what's that say about the suburban youth that are driving those album sales?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#11]
A lot of people are trying to equate "inner city" culture to black culture....
So are those of us not part of this culture less black than the ones who are?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to Al Sharpton et al., yes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#13]
black culture has traditionally only been defined by food music and family traditions like any other culture.   What we have now is a thug culture and a victim culture which has been pushed onto black people by the new plantation masters we call democrats.  They are raised to embrace their thug language and activity and tuaght to never try somethin else because they dont stand a chance so they should embrace thug culture as black culture.    Keeps them from getting uppity and making something of themselves and keeps democrats in power.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've seen it insinuated more than once that that is the case.

My uncle's family were black farmers from MO and I've seen a ghetto leech from Chicago call him an uncle tom motherfucker because he wasn't "inner city" enough. My cousin gets shit all the time because people at her school equate being successful with acting white.

Obviously this attitude could simply be endemic to my area and not indicative of the entire black community as a whole.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#16]
It was invented by those who knew how to make a profit from it both financially and politically the parents & grandparents of America's own red diaper babies.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yep, there are some incredibly poor people in Appalachia, and the crime probably isn't as bad.

But damn, that cartoon on that page is so incredibly racists that it makes the entire article suspect as to who wrote the article and why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, there are some incredibly poor people in Appalachia, and the crime probably isn't as bad.

But damn, that cartoon on that page is so incredibly racists that it makes the entire article suspect as to who wrote the article and why.

No shit.

I don't think poverty breeds crime in and of itself. I do believe that welfare does.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

My uncle's family were black farmers from MO and I've seen a ghetto leech from Chicago call him an uncle tom motherfucker because he wasn't "inner city" enough. My cousin gets shit all the time because people at her school equate being successful with acting white.

Obviously this attitude could simply be endemic to my area and not indicative of the entire black community as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's unfortunately been fairly common in most of the places I've lived with large black populations (inner-city school in Norfolk, heavily urban black high school, urban Atlanta, etc)...  I know black men and women who try to fight against such attitudes, but families that want to avoid it typically have to move to areas with fewer urban blacks to try to keep their kids away from it.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure I understand your question. Almost seems rhetorical.

Care to explain what you mean a little better.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

So, what's that say about the suburban youth that are driving those album sales?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
White nationalists.

That black lives matter.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#22]
It's like a whole population of people trying to be the exact same person. The same shitty person. What other "culture" do you have where 98% of them think and vote the same? They are fucking brain washed.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That black lives matter.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
White nationalists.

That black lives matter.  

Even 10 years ago before that bullshit narrative started?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You proved your own question. Very large percentages of the black population have accepted those trinkets as a choice. They continue to not only do so but demand more. Your post defines that culture. There will always be exceptions but those exceptions prove the rule.

I'm not sure the point of the post. To blame liberals? The black community has not only embraced liberals but has promoted that "culture" at every turn. Their choices make it their culture. There will always be an exception. Maybe one day the exceptions will become the culture. We can only hope. But as we have learned so painfully over the past 8 years, hope is not a strategy!

I think OP might be trolling. Insert not sure if serious meme.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That black lives matter.  

[stares in race baiting]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That black lives matter.  

http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/alsharpton_t300.jpg

[stares in race baiting]

So suburban teenagers bought rap albums in 2006 because of All?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Come up with a better reason then the cyclical nature of black cultural leaders in arts and politics pushing a narrative to establish norms.
If you're so knowledgeable and wise in the issues it should be easy right?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Come up with a better reason then the cyclical nature of black cultural leaders in arts and politics pushing a narrative to establish norms. If you're so knowledgeable and wise in the issues it should be easy right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come up with a better reason then the cyclical nature of black cultural leaders in arts and politics pushing a narrative to establish norms. If you're so knowledgeable and wise in the issues it should be easy right?

What black leaders?  Are black leaders heading any of the major media conglomerates that steer popular culture?

Oprah, maybe, and her company is going tits up last I listened enough to care.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What black leaders?  Are black leaders heading any of the major media conglomerates that steer popular culture?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait, so lets circle back around here.

You can't articulate things in the framework of anthropological or sociological terms, you're not that up on cultural identifiers and cultural identity and how it's expressed internally and externally, so on and so forth.

So at this point, what are you even arguing for or against?  

Because it appears that your lack of context and straw grasping has managed to make you red herring yourself.

ETA- as well as attempted to be critical of people and only to have ended up exposing your own lack of knowledge.

Awkward.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You can't articulate things in the framework of anthropological or sociological terms, you're not that up on cultural identifiers and cultural identity and how it's expressed internally and externally, so on and so forth.

Because it appears that your lack of context and straw grasping has managed to make you red herring yourself.

ETA- as well as attempted to be critical of people and only to have ended up exposing your own lack of knowledge.

Awkward.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awkward.

Awkward for whom?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No shit.

I don't think poverty breeds crime in and of itself. I do believe that welfare does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

Look up 2042. People wetting themselves in anticipation of the year that whites will become the minority. The hatred for white people exists.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

And you'd be right. Welfare infantilizes people, it fosters dependency, which in turn destroys human dignity and self-respect.

As to that cartoon, that was so over the top, I actually started laughing when I saw it. Kind of hard to take any page with that on it seriously.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

African American Vernacular Dialect is the official word for it among speech pathologists, though due to the "cultural" implications, it cannot be treated as a pathology...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
30-40 years ago, a black guy from NYC had a NYC accent, and a black guy from Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, also had accents associated with their locales.

That seems to have changed.

African American Vernacular Dialect is the official word for it among speech pathologists, though due to the "cultural" implications, it cannot be treated as a pathology...

I call it shitty English.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Awkward for whom?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  

Awkward for whom?
Well, when people talk about things that are out of thier depth, or at least pretend to, it can't be awkward for them, because they don't know any better.

So clearly awkward for those who are not, watching the flailing atop the high horse waiting for the fall.

I mean, remember that part where you tried to be all "And your degree is in what, exactly?"? Then it turns out a lot of my education is centered directly on the topic we're discussing?
What's yours? Since your only real argument in this thread so far is an inferred dick measuring contest.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The problem is this, that the MAJORITY are dependent on the government and refuse to make the right choices to make their own lives better.

They live as consumers, and not savers. The important things to them are material goods and services and can not change spending habits to be self sufficient. (Obviously there are also other races that do this as well but not to the extent you see in the black community)

When you live as a consumer, and everything you make is spent the same week or month, you cannot have upward mobility. The problem is, that the ones who do try and get ahead can't because members of their own race will make their lives miserable for even attempting it.

Just watch these videos.
Youtube

Fighting over Jordan's
Youtube

Burglars family blames victim, and city because he needed money for school clothes..
Youtube

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very similar problems with the natives here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, when people talk about things that are out of thier depth, or at least pretend to, it can't be awkward for them, because they don't know any better.    So clearly awkward for those who are not, watching the flailing atop the high horse waiting for the fall.

I mean, remember that part where you tried to be all "And your degree is in what, exactly?"? Then it turns out a lot of my education is centered directly on the topic we're discussing? What's yours? Since your only real argument in this thread so far is an inferred dick measuring contest.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  

Awkward for whom?
Well, when people talk about things that are out of thier depth, or at least pretend to, it can't be awkward for them, because they don't know any better.    So clearly awkward for those who are not, watching the flailing atop the high horse waiting for the fall.

I mean, remember that part where you tried to be all "And your degree is in what, exactly?"? Then it turns out a lot of my education is centered directly on the topic we're discussing? What's yours? Since your only real argument in this thread so far is an inferred dick measuring contest.

My argument is based off my experience with others, not some fancy numbers.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

You proved your own question. Very large percentages of the black population have accepted those trinkets as a choice. They continue to not only do so but demand more. Your post defines that culture. There will always be exceptions but those exceptions prove the rule.

I'm not sure the point of the post. To blame liberals? The black community has not only embraced liberals but has promoted that "culture" at every turn. Their choices make it their culture. There will always be an exception. Maybe one day the exceptions will become the culture. We can only hope. But as we have learned so painfully over the past 8 years, hope is not a strategy!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not trolling.

Ghetto, thug, inner city, whatever culture is not known to every black American, and it is not claimed by only blacks. Therefore it it's not a " Black American" culture.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:Since your only real argument in this thread so far is an inferred dick measuring contest.

So, in other words, you're pulling out a babydick.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Sad fact is, even without out the whole black people commit all the crime,murder,rape, we would still be hated because we are black! That's just the way this country is and will remain, people would just find another reason to hate us if everyone of us was an upstanding citizen , oh look at that one, he too black, that one over there has a big ole nose, look at her weave , Jesus the size of her buttocks look look!
View Quote

I have to disagree. If black Americans were known to be like asians, society would feel the same about them as they do asians, which is quite positive. Except for the bad driving thing. If asians took on the black crime rate, attitude, and behavior, asians would have a public relations problem same as black folks.

Making fun of someones appearance isn`t hate or racism, it's just distasteful and rude.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Since your only real argument in this thread so far is an inferred dick measuring contest.

Or I've been fucking around this whole time and really don't give a shit about any of the "race issues" in this country.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't whip out a micro penis in a black culture thread.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking "white privilege" strikes again.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Or I've been fucking around this whole time and really don't give a shit about any of the "race issues" in this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I previously addressed that issue.  "or at least pretend to".

Unfortunately, you're not really that good at fucking around and pretending not to care.

Like I said earlier, it's awkward to watch.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, you're not really that good at fucking around and pretending not to care.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So don't. It's easier to control your own actions than the actions of others.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  

If that's true why is there still so much crime in urban areas primarily populated by blacks at a higher per capita rate than other areas?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If that's true why is there still so much crime in urban areas primarily populated by blacks at a higher per capita rate than other areas?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  

Fucked if I really care.  I moved to a city with a extremely small percentage of minorities so all I had to worry about was heroin and methods related crime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#48]
i love rap music, nba, guns and used to drink a lot of malt liquor and smoke a ton of newport cigarettes...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:56:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
i love rap music, nba, guns and used to drink a lot of malt liquor and smoke a ton of newport cigarettes...
View Quote

Newport Reds, though, can't stand those menthols.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Did anyone say the love of a big juicy booty yet?

Lover of a big juicy booty here  

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top