User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I see clearly now that I read Goatboy's post.  Makes perfect sense to me.

I agree.  What more clarificatin could anyone possibly need after reading his post?  

Maybe a "Who". How about a "What"?

Sunshine cleanses. I want to know the answers to the simple questions I asked. Frankly, it sounds like tin-foil bullshit to me.  
"Pissed post-AWB liberals"? Yeah, right! What are they going to do? Whine? They already do that.

Nothing like a little intrigue to boost ratings, eh?

Just admit it, there's NEVER been any sites shut down due to this mysterious political/social force, and there's never been threats to AR15.com because of what's posted here. This is all BS to support current policy. If there is no desire to change the policy, fine. But don't make stuff up to sound all international mysterious.

Hate to say it, but I tend to agree.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I know, but can't say or the men in black will show up with that mind eraser pen thingie!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Two quick points:

1. Folks with a serious agenda, particularly the type who are likely to seek ammunition for their cause here, rarely recognize humor, sarcasm or hyperbole for what it is.

2. I really did have a tragic boating accident, I really don't collect used high school cheerleader tennis shoes, and I absolutely adore Diane Feinstein.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know, but can't say or the men in black will show up with that mind eraser pen thingie!

(edited by EdSr)

NO MORE INSULTS OR NAME CALLING!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

(edited by EdSr)

Your soooo rude.  Got some pent up anger it seems.  Now flame away
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

After reading your posts, it is obvious that they have already visited you.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged

I am so confused
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

After reading your posts, it is obvious that they have already visited you.  

What?  I don't remember...hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Some of you guys fail to see the point. No matter what you think, it's NOT worth the risk, so if you don't like the policy so be it.

There's no groups out to get us, shit I already said the gov approves of this site and the information available here, that's a tribute to everyone here. My comment was how people who do not like the site try to do damage by doing everything including how Gunstock is selling raffle tix which includes guns and thus had our paypal account shut down. Regardless of what the specifics are, the CC is there for a reason, it protects us and it keeps you guys from killing each other.

Does eat shit and die qualify as a violation of the CoC as a death threat?
See above immature post.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You guys gotta cut this antagonize and insult crap out, it's gotten real old and it adds nothing to this discussion.

Agreed, but they always start it.  I have been getting this crap ever since Garandman named me ar50troll.  I have considered changing it many times.  Maybe I will.  Before that most replies were much more civil...
Just figured I would ask the head honch while you were in the forum.  We are supposed to be brothers in arms and some of the fellas fit the with friends like this who needs enemy saying, which is sad.  Nothing wrong with 2 sides of a discussion.  But it seems to always end up in a pissing match...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You guys gotta cut this antagonize and insult crap out, it's gotten real old and it adds nothing to this discussion.

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#14]
who complained to paypal?  that stinks.  

[rant]paypal really sucks.  they offer no freaking fraud protection whatsoever. even for ebay purchases.  they act like they are separate and can't prevent scamms on e-bay when in fact they ARE a part of ebay.[/rant]

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Kooter, I'm not talking about Goatboy forcing censorship on us, i'm talking about .gov forcing it on the website!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck PayPal, bunch of antis anyway.
{humor}When you feds do show up at my door, you better be bring your donkey punch protectors!!!{/humor}
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Re: ar50troll;

I like everyone else is sick and tired of his juvinile act, but apparently he is genious at skirting the COC and as such has not brought down the 'wrath' upon himself YET.

I think maybe since he is a self proclaimed TROLL, we should stop 'feeding' him and then maybe he will starve to death or leave.

I suggest from NOW on we just ignore him, and perhaps he will either get the hint and curb his behavior, or he will go away, I have never responded to him before and I never will, lets just try it for a while and see what happens....
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Whew...I agreed with you on that "almost had to shoot someone" post...I was worried for a minute; I'm glad to see you're back to normal.

Quoted:
Agreed, but they always start it.

Well, shit, boy.  If they always start it, why not kill them all?  Oh wait, can I get banned for posting that?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Re: ar50troll;

I like everyone else is sick and tired of his juvinile act, but apparently he is genious at skirting the COC and as such has not brought down the 'wrath' upon himself YET.

I think maybe since he is a self proclaimed TROLL, we should stop 'feeding' him and then maybe he will starve to death or leave.

I suggest from NOW on we just ignore him, and perhaps he will either get the hint and curb his behavior, or he will go away, I have never responded to him before and I never will, lets just try it for a while and see what happens....

You can ignore me if you want.  As I have said a million times Garandman coined the name during one of his incoherent rants.  Under the old name I replied just as I do now.  More often than not people would have a civil comeback or agree with my angle. Counterpoint is nothing to be feared, or ignored, or censored.  It is obvious that with the name it affects the caliber of peoples responses around here.  
I also made the mistake of posting pics of my Viper and nformation about my home and property holdings.  Yes I did good on tech stocks in the late 90's.  Don't hate me for it.  If it makes you feel any better It's not so easy paying property taxes these days.  I can't tell you how many juvenile replies I got about my house and car.  People freak out over petty stuff here.  it's a discussion forum.  What is wrong with counterpoint in a discussion?  Did you take any debate classes in College?  if you went to College you had to.  There is nothing wrong with stirring the pot.  I don't take cheap shot name calling...till someone does it first.  I offer a different view of the discussion that angers some poeple.  that;s a discussion.  yes I like amny others can hijack a thread now and again.  But I don't do it to be a troll.  A thread diverts often due to a fact about the original topic.  I also post a lot of pics to threads.  Many times poeple don't understand the jist of a photo or one liner.  
This is a fast moving board and you can't sit here and type War and peace like I am doing now.  And oftentimes in shooting off one liners, the more thin skinned folks around here get their feelings hurt unless you take several pages of text to detail what you meant.
Now your just gonna flame back to my post, but that's OK.

Edited to Red the "Self Proclaimed Troll" portion.  It's not self proclaimed.  Garandman coined it.  Please try to commit that to memory.  I have said it here at least 1000 times now.  Garandman could not handle a debate with me and resorted to name calling.  I thought it was a funny name and chose to keep it.  But it certainly does affect peoples responses...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#21]
You work eight hours a day,play eight hours a day,and sleep eight hours!

Thats a normal day 24 hours,some people don't have those kind of hours!

Your sleeping hours are just as real as your awake hours(sometimes better) and for some people the internet hours(who knows how many) are thier whole life!!

Some people might even make a sentence that reads like this,damn you guys are cool but nothing like my friends at AR/15 com!

And MM may have had his heart attack because he was trying to live up to or surpass that of the many learned prople that post here!

I am at awe and rightly so here as we have Doctors,lawyers,pilots,blue and white coller,and some simple folks like myself here!

But no one person is any better than anyother here as we are all gun lovers,and this is just one big pen pal comunity!

You can bet the Fed Gov has robot server scanners that look for key words,but we have better than that!   And that is Mods that gleefully jump in and say hey there big bob you are out of line,might want to rethink that and maybe tone it down a little!

A word to the wise is suffiscent!

This is only a real place in time if you alow it to be,thats why many get trashed from here because they don't see it as real life with real people!

I believe WTIGLER is really Bill (howdy bill) and many others let them selves be quite out front whom they are!

I believe Mickey just got too involved and maybe forgot that hell Mickey this is just the internet!!!

When you lose your celebrity you might just come back to talk to your friends again!

The Mods are just here to keep the old time members from having to become the Bad uncles trying
to instill some kind of respect and verbage abuse!

So like it or not as Agustus Mcray said ain't this a hell of a ride!!!

Bob

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Juan,

Thanks for the reasonable explanations.  

You and Ed have a tough job here and I know I and MOST of the rest of us appreciate it.  

I hope that no .gov agency bullies you or the staff around however.  I'm sure you consult counsel when necessary.

Stuff like this brings situations to a head every so often.  It should be viewed in the light, IMO, of an opportunity to re-evaluate whatever factors seemed to cause the latest trouble spot.  Whether personality/personnel based, CoC based, or member based, it gives an opportunity to fine tune and improve the sight.  I just hope that things are being viewed in that light.  Sometimes, where there's smoke, there IS fire.  

Just investigate, evaluate, and make any necessary changes is all most of us are asking, I believe. But that IS your call, and we trust you.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:33:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If you don't know what QuietShootr is talking about, read Goatboy's post at the bottom of this page.

Thanks for the link. Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
TXLewis.... Act according to how/what?

The Federal Behavioral Code of Expression Standards?

According to the law.  What I mean is many folks do questionable things.  There are so damn many idiotic laws out there.  Keep your shit squared away.

Say whatever you want.  (CoC permitting)

TXL
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:19:38 AM EDT
[#26]
tagged and bagged.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I see clearly now that I read Goatboy's post.  Makes perfect sense to me.

I agree.  What more clarificatin could anyone possibly need after reading his post?  

Maybe a "Who". How about a "What"?

Sunshine cleanses. I want to know the answers to the simple questions I asked. Frankly, it sounds like tin-foil bullshit to me.  
"Pissed post-AWB liberals"? Yeah, right! What are they going to do? Whine? They already do that.

Nothing like a little intrigue to boost ratings, eh?

Just admit it, there's NEVER been any sites shut down due to this mysterious political/social force, and there's never been threats to AR15.com because of what's posted here. This is all BS to support current policy. If there is no desire to change the policy, fine. But don't make stuff up to sound all international mysterious.

Well, thank you for calling a good man a liar.

NOW, FOAD.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The only thing most of the keyboard kommandos here are capable of “rounding up” is their Mom’s secret Little Debbie snack stash.

+id.mind.net/~zona/mmts/miscellaneousMath/infinityAndSymbol/Inf2.gif

Typically, they'd get all those snacks for free, then bitch about it to the point of shutting down the supply.  

Then scratch their heads and wonder, "what just happened?"

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#30]
6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top