Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in a community that is now full-blown communist. One neighbor has proposed schedules deciding who gets to be outside and on which days/times. When I go outside for any reason and she is grazing in her garden like a fat commie, she pops up like a prairie dog and just stares. Her haircut is the exact shape of a football helmet, and she weighs more than a Miata. In this view-shot is her Volvo with H+> stickers. She is watching me like an ultra fat cheetah that's ready to strike--except instead she is accessing the situation in-case I have signs of a weapon of mass destruction.

It all started when the husband--the messenger of the communist outpost--would walk over to my house on frequent occasion. Around the first few contacts, he wanted to let me know where I could store my cars, in case I--like him (and more specifically, his daughter)--didn't like looking at them. This was particularly interesting as the cars were never stripped down outside the garage. Inside the garage is where the builds happened, but as the husband was unable to assess the types of modifications being done, he pressured me with suggestions that only qualified mechanics should be allowed to touch cars. Therefore, the interactions soon became where certified mechanics operate, and that only specialized mechanics should touch sports cars so they can follow the confines of emissions laws. He suggested a company that one of his fellow faculty members suggested during a meeting they had about my situation. I compromised with him that I will only spend a maximum of 5 hours on weekends working on them as to not disrupt the neighborhood. As this wasn't good enough, he took it apon himself to call this shop himself and set up an appointment to "check my oil". His wife and daughter then approached me one afternoon with a list of demands.

Those leftist demands started the war. Fuck those commies. How did it go from me creepily staring at their 30 year old smoking hot daughter as she seductively walked around the yard in a bikini (sometimes naked), to me sneaking my guns into my car at 2am for the range session the following day, so the communist surveillance aimed at my house doesn't catch me with any weapons of mass destruction. They ultimately wanted to enjoy being outside in isolation, but couldn't as long as I smoked and/or worked on my cars. They requested I cease illegally working my cars and quit smoking, or at least relocate where I smoke to my back yard. I sarcastically asked, "Can I at least mow my lawn?". Fatty replied "Yes, but don't just sit outside all day". The thought of me being a single white male, with multiple high end cars, that possibly violate numerous EPA laws, in a big ass house alone, could mean I supported capitalism, and   is the direct opposite of what they believe in. To them, my beautiful stable of vehicles--coloring most of the RGB spectrum--is not acceptable in a modern day intellectual and civilized society when they have been brainwashed to believe that the only acceptable color is silver, neutral to black and white. All of their vehicles are Toyotas and they are the same shade of silver.

The messenger didn't slow the frequency of his visits. His master ensured he would keep a constant surveillance on my activities for the safety of our planet and in the name of global warming. Little did I know his daughter worked for the EPA, but little did they know that they would soon be more concerned with something far scarier to a leftist.

I didn't know what was happening until it was too late. He sparked a political conversation and I couldn't help it. He brought up recent home invasions, and said I should only vote for Hillary. He said Trump should be executed for making college students fear for their lives and thus act out in violence. He also claimed police should be disarmed because they kill too many black males. The mistake that I soon made would potentially seal my fate in the FEMA camps that are to come. I told him I was a gun owner.

The messenger zig-zagged and ducked for cover as he soiled himself. I could not hear sniper fire, but something in his mind was shooting at him. I then realized the communist was running from the thought of a firearm being in the vicinity. They now have constant watch with binoculars on my property, taking rotating shifts incase I am transporting munitions or preparing to raid a school. If they are outside grazing and most likely stuffing their face with rations provided by the fat leader, and I enter on of my many capitalistic vehicles, the compound goes into instant lock-down. Garage goes down, doors are locked. Fatty leader is usually the last inside and she "knar stomps" in a primal display of displeasure.

Interestingly, it got so bad that I stopped going outside. Simply walking to the mailbox is downright awkward. Messenger doesn't come over anymore, but still he watches from a distance. The daughter, who fucks guys from craigslist and is an active Tinder member, gives me the finger every time we happen to make contact. I have no sexual attraction to this Soros employee, especially after previous Intel was delivered by her father (pre-political interaction), that she has shit her pants on numerous occasions. He has spent a year trying to get her to go on a date with--in his eyes--the perfect man. That is interesting to me, as she was too "good" to give me the time of day. A single, ageing female that lives in her parents basement and shits her pants is too good for me.

Every dime I make is going into a fund to relocate out of here. I stopped buying ammo and gun parts. Wish I was making this up. Next time you're watching some leftist nut job or riot, think to yourself "They are probably some ones neighbor"....They are my neighbor.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I spent my money on a membership already.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I live in a community that is now full-blown communist. One neighbor has proposed schedules deciding who gets to be outside and on which days/times. When I go outside for any reason and she is grazing in her garden like a fat commie, she pops up like a prairie dog and just stares. Her haircut is the exact shape of a football helmet, and she weighs more than a Miata. In this view-shot is her Volvo with H+> stickers. She is watching me like an ultra fat cheetah that's ready to strike--except instead she is accessing the situation in-case I have signs of a weapon of mass destruction.

It all started when the husband--the messenger of the communist outpost--would walk over to my house on frequent occasion. Around the first few contacts, he wanted to let me know where I could store my cars, in case I--like him (and more specifically, his daughter)--didn't like looking at them. This was particularly interesting as the cars were never stripped down outside the garage. Inside the garage is where the builds happened, but as the husband was unable to assess the types of modifications being done, he pressured me with suggestions that only qualified mechanics should be allowed to touch cars. Therefore, the interactions soon became where certified mechanics operate, and that only specialized mechanics should touch sports cars so they can follow the confines of emissions laws. He suggested a company that one of his fellow faculty members suggested during a meeting they had about my situation. I compromised with him that I will only spend a maximum of 5 hours on weekends working on them as to not disrupt the neighborhood. As this wasn't good enough, he took it apon himself to call this shop himself and set up an appointment to "check my oil". His wife and daughter then approached me one afternoon with a list of demands.

Those leftist demands started the war. Fuck those commies. How did it go from me creepily staring at their 30 year old smoking hot daughter as she seductively walked around the yard in a bikini (sometimes naked), to me sneaking my guns into my car at 2am for the range session the following day, so the communist surveillance aimed at my house doesn't catch me with any weapons of mass destruction. They ultimately wanted to enjoy being outside in isolation, but couldn't as long as I smoked and/or worked on my cars. They requested I cease illegally working my cars and quit smoking, or at least relocate where I smoke to my back yard. I sarcastically asked, "Can I at least mow my lawn?". Fatty replied "Yes, but don't just sit outside all day". The thought of me being a single white male, with multiple high end cars, that possibly violate numerous EPA laws, in a big ass house alone, could mean I supported capitalism, and   is the direct opposite of what they believe in. To them, my beautiful stable of vehicles--coloring most of the RGB spectrum--is not acceptable in a modern day intellectual and civilized society when they have been brainwashed to believe that the only acceptable color is silver, neutral to black and white. All of their vehicles are Toyotas and they are the same shade of silver.

The messenger didn't slow the frequency of his visits. His master ensured he would keep a constant surveillance on my activities for the safety of our planet and in the name of global warming. Little did I know his daughter worked for the EPA, but little did they know that they would soon be more concerned with something far scarier to a leftist.

I didn't know what was happening until it was too late. He sparked a political conversation and I couldn't help it. He brought up recent home invasions, and said I should only vote for Hillary. He said Trump should be executed for making college students fear for their lives and thus act out in violence. He also claimed police should be disarmed because they kill too many black males. The mistake that I soon made would potentially seal my fate in the FEMA camps that are to come. I told him I was a gun owner.

The messenger zig-zagged and ducked for cover as he soiled himself. I could not hear sniper fire, but something in his mind was shooting at him. I then realized the communist was running from the thought of a firearm being in the vicinity. They now have constant watch with binoculars on my property, taking rotating shifts incase I am transporting munitions or preparing to raid a school. If they are outside grazing and most likely stuffing their face with rations provided by the fat leader, and I enter on of my many capitalistic vehicles, the compound goes into instant lock-down. Garage goes down, doors are locked. Fatty leader is usually the last inside and she "knar stomps" in a primal display of displeasure.

Interestingly, it got so bad that I stopped going outside. Simply walking to the mailbox is downright awkward. Messenger doesn't come over anymore, but still he watches from a distance. The daughter, who fucks guys from craigslist and is an active Tinder member, gives me the finger every time we happen to make contact. I have no sexual attraction to this Soros employee, especially after previous Intel was delivered by her father (pre-political interaction), that she has shit her pants on numerous occasions. He has spent a year trying to get her to go on a date with--in his eyes--the perfect man. That is interesting to me, as she was too "good" to give me the time of day. A single, ageing female that lives in her parents basement and shits her pants is too good for me.

Every dime I make is going into a fund to relocate out of here. I stopped buying ammo and gun parts. Wish I was making this up. Next time you're watching some leftist nut job or riot, think to yourself "They are probably some ones neighbor"....They are my neighbor.
View Quote

my vote is for this guy ^^^^

hahahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never had a team membership  in all my years here. Haven't a clue as to what benee having one would be.

Figured I'd try and win one over the years before I committed , my Guns and Ammo money funds.

If I would win one and find it worthy I'd be honor bound to pay it forward.
View Quote

No adds for one thing.  The ability to easily go back to view threads you've commented/subscribed to is another.  Access to the team forum and the secret backdoor(for work) that shall not be elucidated on any more then that.

If you go for higher level you can get an email address and storage for photos (fuck photobucket).  $35.00 per year is chump change, $60 per year for the mid level is still not bad.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Here goes. My wife and I are now surrounded by section 8 tenants, one of which decided to hammer in to the adjoining wall at 3:40 am last night jarring me awake, and also getting my GSD really upset and awake. I am saving to move but have to wait until the wife finishes her final semester this fall.

I had my ear bitten off by a horse when I was 9. Can provide pics to verify

Oh, and then there is the IRS audit, That was awesome.

But seriously, Buy the guy with commie neighbors a membership. Sounds like he has it a lot worse.

Edit: Finished his post, someone needs to start a donation campaign to get moar TRUMP 2016 stickers in his neighbors life.  And signs, the big ones that come with T post's
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm British
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My story would break your heart and involves crazy horse chicks, recent unforeseen career ending job losses, and diagnosis of terminal cancer.  Unfortuneately it's all true but I don't really want to put it all out here for people to read.......(you can piece it together from posts if you want to go to the effort.). We literally live on the fine line between hope and despair on a moment by moment basis.

Plus my membership expires soon and I was actually wondering if I could afford to re-new. I love this place and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't learn something interesting, informative, illegal, immoral,or fattening here.

Not asking for a renewal....just to +1.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Fat people are ugly that is in your face. You see it and know it is the result of bad living. I'm a fat guy that is unhealthy. I don't wear that with pride. I try to eat right and do some walking but alas, losing weight has always been elusive. You all can hate because we're ugly. Forget about looking in the mirror and seeing the ugly that is within your empty soul. The most vocal about how ugly fat people are, are usually arrogant "know it alls" who work out and love their body but at the same time have no moral fiber whatsoever. You live your life thinking that you will always be pretty but the fact is, you are truly what is ugly in the world.

Flame on... You can hide your ugliness behind your keyboard so you're safe
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I would buy a membership, but a carton of Kool cigarettes is much, much more important.

Come all the way up to KOOL

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you fucking serious?

You just admitted to murder, obstruction, evidence tampering, and probably a list of charges I don't even know of on a public message board?

The thread is retarded - your post really wraps it up with a nice little bow for us.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#11]
You should buy me a membership so this can be my avatar...

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Because I'm trying to add on to my house without borrowing money and also save as much as I can for retirement and the kids' college so they can have an easier time with it than I did.

Its not that I can't afford it as much as I can't justify it.  I'm not even asking for this membership, just stating my reasons why I haven't reupped.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm British
View Quote

Winner.

Those people haven't had jobs in decades.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

You just admitted to murder, obstruction, evidence tampering, and probably a list of charges I don't even know of on a public message board?

The thread is retarded - your post really wraps it up with a nice little bow for us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Please point out where you see any of those  accusations because I'm not seeing it.

Lol murder? What the fuck are you smoking man.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Please point out where you see any of those  accusations because I'm not seeing it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey man, my car just broke down a few blocks from her an I just need a few bucks for a cab an...
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I spent all my money on guns, mags, and ammo, no $ left for another year of membership

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fat people are ugly that is in your face. You see it and know it is the result of bad living. I'm a fat guy that is unhealthy. I don't wear that with pride. I try to eat right and do some walking but alas, losing weight has always been elusive. You all can hate because we're ugly. Forget about looking in the mirror and seeing the ugly that is within your empty soul. The most vocal about how ugly fat people are, are usually arrogant "know it alls" who work out and love their body but at the same time have no moral fiber whatsoever. You live your life thinking that you will always be pretty but the fact is, you are truly what is ugly in the world.

Flame on... You can hide your ugliness behind your keyboard so you're safe
View Quote

Thought about tucking that nugget away as well.

Well played sir.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Can post the best sob story as to why you can't afford a membership.

I will decide who wins by 12pm central time today.
View Quote

My first son is due oct. 20th. My membership expires oct. 30th. I'll be spending a lot of time on arfcom since I'll be stuck in the house with a newborn.

It's not that i can't afford it, it's just that I'll probably forget to re-up in time and lose my bookmarks in threads because I'll be a sleep deprived zombie.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm so poor I had to go to the library and therfore didn't have time to write a sob story.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is this the weekly rc subtle brag thread?
View Quote

Are you bitter because you're poor?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

This thread delivers!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Spent all my money a a NRA life membership.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Sorry, I thought this was a Bernie thread giving away free Shiz, in which case I was extending my hands

Anyhow...you told me after a few PMs that you'd like to help me with building a few ARs from the parts I've gathered, and also introduce and teach me about cerakoting....never heard back from you.  You backed out  RCC1....
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I spent all of my spare money on machine guns.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#28]
My story begins when I said farewell to Papa, who was leaving the Texas farm for a months-long cattle drive to Kansas. Papa put me in charge of the house. When I asked my father to buy me a horse, Papa said what I needed was a good dog to which I replied “Yes sir, but what I’m wanting is a good horse”.

The “good” dog coincidentally showed up the next day. It was a big “yeller” dog, and it immediately raised my ire because it stole and ate that morning’s meat. I tried to chase the dog off, but my little brother Arliss took an immediate liking to the dog. Mama allowed Arliss to keep him, intuiting that the dog would come in handy.

I didn’t have any use for the dog until I saw it save Arliss from an angry mama bear. The dog fended off the bear as though it were nothing and, from that day forward, won a place in my heart. Old Yeller helped me mark hogs, hunt, and get the stubborn cow Spot to milk. Old Yeller and I bonded one night when we defended the cornfield from varmints.

Old Yeller ended up saving not only my life (from wild hogs) but also the lives of Mama and Lisbeth (Bud Searcy’s granddaughter, who was left at the farm to help Mama while I recovered from my wounds). In his fight with a mad wolf, Old Yeller contracted hydrophobia (rabies). Mama realized that Old Yeller had to be killed but when she tried I stopped her. She told me that it had to be done and I said “I know Mama, but he was my dog, I’ll do it”. Shooting Old Yeller left me in a state of grief that I’ll never recover from…unless you renew my membership.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:43:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

And they're still not yours....

I assume you mean the DNA shoot a couple weekends ago.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#30]
The hooker I brought home last night laced the cocaine with sleeping pills and stole my virginity while I was passed out.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.    I didn't go.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
This thread delivers!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

This thread delivers!!!

As the officer approaches the side of my lifted FDE Tacoma I pull out my Trayvax wallet and ready my CWP and documents. When he reaches the tinted window, which is excellent to prevent me being surveiled for carjackings, I roll down the window while subtly blading so he can see my TBL paracord survival bracelet, so he can see that I'm a Sheepdog like him. I always thank him for her service, as I would be out there wearing blue if it wasn't for my chronic seborrheic dermatitis disability.

As he leaves I give him a silent meaningful nod of solidarity. I know he is only doing his duty.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I had a really long sob story typed out. When I hit preview it said 'message text missing'. Par for the course as far as my luck goes.

Give it to someone deployed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You should get one for the guy that almost died of heat stroke as a flagger.
View Quote

+1 did he end up going back to work?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:06:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I just got married a couple weeks ago....Now no money will every be MY money every again
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#36]
The following can log out and then back in-

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Trying to buy parts for my two sons to build their own ARs before Hildabeast is elected and takes them away.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#38]
I sold my house and move my family in to my moms basement. So I can't spend a penny so I can get out my moms basement.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/user/rccox/media/F15AEC15-F03F-4BEB-8AE9-5EF7C359668E.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/rccox/F15AEC15-F03F-4BEB-8AE9-5EF7C359668E.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#41]
You're an honorable and good man...with money, and many NFA items and machine guns.  Good on you
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s300.photobucket.com/user/rccox/media/F15AEC15-F03F-4BEB-8AE9-5EF7C359668E.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn38/rccox/F15AEC15-F03F-4BEB-8AE9-5EF7C359668E.jpg</a>
View Quote

Wow! Thank you RCC1! Best thing to happen to me all day today! You rock!
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Thank you so much! I'll be taking today off from work to choose an avatar.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#44]
what value is there in a membership?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#45]
I didn't win anything but I sure thank you for the chance to have played. You're a-okay RCC1
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We don't believe you unless you post the pics!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got a $55,000 truck that I use for work.

We don't believe you unless you post the pics!

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#47]
All my spare money is going towards my house so I can get rid of it and flee to a free state.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I was going to buy my own membership but John Willis and his midget friend threaten to shoot me with a water gun if I go through with it.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#49]
 You are a good man, RCC1.  
...I'm still waiting on your thoughts about taking me up on helping me with my build and cerakote
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
 You are a good man, RCC1.  
...I'm still waiting on your thoughts about taking me up on helping me with my build and cerakote
View Quote

You bet, apologies for not responding to the IM.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top