Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
As hard as it will be to lose my life long partner one day. Or God forbid she lose me first.  It's harder for me to even fathom doing life alone.

I'm just not built for it.  A lot of people are. My FIL is. He has a female friend and a lot of friends, and he seems to love his life.

I just can't do it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote
And how. 10/10
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Max Gross Takeoff Weight
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
...figured it was just psychological warfare.
I’d treat it as such.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ouch tough crowd OP.
View Quote
haha.. thanks for noticing

I don't mind or take it the least bit personal, but I think some folks are missing the point (I had hoped to make)....

I was simply being brutally honest about not being up on "the latest  pop-culture acronyms" , with respect to my own thoughts/feelings....

I still "enjoy" women (more than ever actually), but I am done with being manipulated, playing games, and relinquishing full control of my life choices to someone else (women or men)
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my wife, but if for some reason it doesn't work out.  I'm not getting married again.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Never heard of it, but not sure it needs an acronym or “community”.

There have been single people since the dawn of human existence.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, surely you know there are chicks out there, hot ones, fun ones, that only want to fuck right?  Why swear off women when you can have all the fun of fucking them without obligation, and date the fun ones for a while.....again, without obligation?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All that bullshit and you don't bother explaining what the letters stand for?

And no, I have just enough give a shit to comment here and not enough to google what you left out.

Fucking stupid.

At least we both agree you'll die alone.
View Quote
I don’t even know what FPNI stands for.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't mind or take it the least bit personal, but I think some folks are missing the point (I had hoped to make)....

I was simply being brutally honest about not being up on "the latest  pop-culture acronyms" , with respect to my own thoughts/feelings....

I still "enjoy" women (more than ever actually), but I am done with being manipulated, playing games, and relinquishing full control of my life choices to someone else (women or men)
View Quote
One thing I learned early on is that women only have control that you give them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Man you guys get so butthurt over it. You all want to talk all this shit then go off and cry about it when someone calls you on it

- maybe not you personally, I have no idea but the other guys sure get upset over getting called on it....

Sorry, not sorry I call out stupidity when I see it. Deal with it

ETA- you could have at least tagged me in this, I almost missed the call out!

One last thing- ask yourself how many threads I've started on the topic (0), then go see how many threads the he-man woman hater (MGTOW/TRP) club has started (100s) and ask yourself finally who are the ones obsessed with the topic.
View Quote
Like a moth to a flame

No need to @you, you know you love these threads. Just don’t be surprised when GD only know your username because 90% of your posts are on one subject.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#12]
People are a little testy today.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /'m?gta?/) is a mostly pseudonymous online community[3][4] of men supported by websites and social media presences[5] cautioning men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.[6][7]

The community is part of what is more broadly termed the manosphere. MGTOW have "...vowed to stay away from women, stop dating and not have children".[9] MGTOW focuses on men's self-ownership rather than changing the status quo through activism and protest, making MGTOW distinct from the men's rights movement.[10] The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified MGTOW as a male supremacist group.[11]
View Quote
Gotta keep that foundation flush with donations

Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just don’t be surprised when GD only know your username because 90% of your posts are on one subject.
View Quote

If that's what you think, then you spend way too much time in these kinds of threads. ETA- I just looked in my subscriptions, out of the 50 threads on my first page, five (5) have anything to do with this stuff. I have more active video game, travel, and workout threads. Nice try though

Serious question though- why is it just fine for the same old actors to post same old MGTOW/TRP shit over and fucking over, but it's a problem for me to call out the bullshit? Seriously, I've never once started a thread on it- but I'M the problem?

Think about that for a bit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP, surely you know there are chicks out there, hot ones, fun ones, that only want to fuck right?  Why swear off women when you can have all the fun of fucking them without obligation, and date the fun ones for a while.....again, without obligation?
View Quote
Oh I am!  I have not "sworn off women" in the least!!  I am having the BEST time of my entire life

I have sworn off them being in control, and/or "the system" that puts them in control...

From most I have read/seen, "MGTOW" does NOT equal giving up the best women have to offer, it's about calling "bullshit" on their bullshit
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I was seriously thinking about going MGTOW.

But my wife said no.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Is this like dude-eminism? Male empowerment? Will there be a march with giant dick hats?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If that's what you think, then you spend way too much time in these kinds of threads.

Serious question though- why is it just fine for the same old actors to post same old MGTOW/TRP shit over and fucking over, but it's a problem for me to call out the bullshit? Seriously, I've never once started a thread on it- but I'M the problem?

View Quote
Ay man, we all knew Sylvan’s dealio was .mil discussions, LittlePony likes dudes, Erin beats up Antifas, and you like red pill discussions. You know you do.

Relax and switch to decaf, nobody’s after you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Man you guys get so butthurt over it. You all want to talk all this shit then go off and cry about it when someone calls you on it

- maybe not you personally, I have no idea but the other guys sure get upset over getting called on it....

One last thing- ask yourself how many threads I've started on the topic (0), then go see how many threads the he-man woman hater (MGTOW/TRP) club has started (100s) and ask yourself finally who are the ones obsessed with the topic.
View Quote
Hey a thread we agree on.

I don't know about marrying crazy Russian girls though. Even though my brother may be going to do that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this like dude-eminism? Male empowerment? Will there be a march with giant dick hats?
View Quote
Best that I can tell, it's about just stopping the madness when it comes to women taking advantage of men, and the "system" that allows and even promotes it

The "me too" culture is knida scary if you give pause to consider it's premise
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I am an introvert but it seems weird to get excited about a movement or community of people centered around that. If you need support I don't think you enjoy being alone as much as you think you do.

Quoted:
I dunno....

I had (before I fucked up bad...) a good 33 year long marriage, kids, house, cars, $$$.. pretty much "everything" the American dream can offer a man

But, after learning a few VERY HARD life lessons, I realized that the "system" in this country, this culture is terribly slanted against men, rather much in favor of the females.

I also learned A LOT about "women" after almost 6 decades on this planet........

Call me loser, call me "beta" WTF you wish, but young(er) men be warned

and NO, I am not gay or :coming out"... haha

I am simply beginning to understand there is a better way than the bill of goods that I was sold ever since my childhood
View Quote
I wouldn't call you names but it seems like you have gone through some shit and you might not be dealing with it very well and have grown a bit misogynist. Have you tried talking to an actual therapist? It works better than seeking out other mentally ill people for support.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ay man, we all knew Sylvan’s dealio was .mil discussions, LittlePony likes dudes, Erin beats up Antifas, and you like red pill discussions. You know you do.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's what you think, then you spend way too much time in these kinds of threads.

So I take it you won't be answering my question. I didn't think so Classic, discount what someone says by pretending they are worked up about it.

I'll remind you here again- YOU are the one that started this discussion with me. Not the other way around. I had nothing to say in this thread until you called me out.

You really think 5 out of 50 threads in my subscriptions means it's "what I do" get over yourself.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't know about marrying crazy Russian girls though. Even though my brother may be going to do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*shrug*
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
One thing I learned early on is that women only have control that you give them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. And who else do we know is like that? Maybe you've heard of him.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Men Going Their Own Way.
View Quote
Yep. Lots of misinformation out there about it.

Personally, I was mistaken about it and believed they swore off women completely. it turns out they will still date and have sex with women. They just do not co-habitate with them, marry them, or put that "relationship" ahead of stuff like work, the gym, finances.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh, I’ll take fucking my smoking hot wife daily over being alone.

Hard pass.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#29]
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am an introvert but it seems weird to get excited about a movement or community of people centered around that. If you need support I don't think you enjoy being alone as much as you think you do.

I wouldn't call you names but it seems like you have gone through some shit and you might not be dealing with it very well and have grown a bit misogynist. Have you tried talking to an actual therapist? It works better than seeking out other mentally ill people for support.
View Quote
Thanks for the reply!  I am doing great, better than ever....

I am simply sharing that I have grown, matured, through life experiences to realize that traditional roles between men and women have evolved to being very "toxic", or arguable unfair to men.

I dare say that most men who have enjoyed "the ass rape" in divorce court, can identify with how I feel at times, but again I am not bitter, I have just awakened to the reality of life in todays norms
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So I take it you won't be answering my question. I didn't think so Classic, discount what someone says by pretending they are worked up about it.

I'll remind you here again- YOU are the one that started this discussion with me. Not the other way around. I had nothing to say in this thread until you called me out.

You really think 5 out of 50 threads in my subscriptions means it's "what I do" get over yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ay man, we all knew Sylvan's dealio was .mil discussions, LittlePony likes dudes, Erin beats up Antifas, and you like red pill discussions. You know you do.

Relax and switch to decaf, nobody's after you.

You've obviously impressed some people. Maybe just accept your place in the pack and move on?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well, the reason I didn't spell it out (MGTOW  = Men Going Their Own Way), is because I truly thought I was pretty much the only one not to know, I was pretty sure I was way late on the uptake :)
View Quote
You’re on website where 87% of the users are married to super models. You knew damn well we had no idea what the new acronym for incel was.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Incel-  involuntary

MGTOW- voluntary.
View Quote
That's what I used to think. Turns out MGTOW do still date and hook up. They just put their own interests ahead of any woman.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck bitches, get money...
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So I take it you won't be answering my question. I didn't think so

View Quote
Yeahhhh you’re not sucking me into a debate about whatever MRA bullishit you don’t like.

I ACTUALLY don’t care about these threads, and now you’re in “cash me ousside” mode, which I find boring and unfun. Sooo keep refreshing this page and someone else will take the bait. Imma go find something less tedious.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Meh, I’ll take fucking my smoking hot wife daily over being alone.

Hard pass.
View Quote
Good deal, and I hope it lasts your lifetime!

But,  In my case it didn't.. my smoking hot wife smoked my ass in divorce court, I wish you much better luck
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#37]
First post Nails it with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#38]
As a criminal defense lawyer I see at least two men every week who are falsely accused of assaulting their wives or girlfriends.

I also see at least one man a month who is falsely accused of sexually assaulting a woman.

And every Tuesday in family court I see men getting court-raped.

Now I am stuck with Crabby and luckily she obeys me most of the time.

But if I were single again, I would not risk my freedom by being with a woman.  I would be MGTOW all the way
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
You just described MGTOW.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Does your club have a monkey ?

Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#41]
PCMCIA
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeahhhh you’re not sucking me into a debate about whatever MRA bullishit you don’t like.

I ACTUALLY don’t care about these threads, and now you’re in “cash me ousside” mode, which I find boring and unfun. Sooo keep refreshing this page and someone else will take the bait. Imma go find something less tedious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I take it you won't be answering my question. I didn't think so

Bait? YOU called ME out
That's how this whole shit show started- YOU called me out by name, now you're trying to make me out to be the one looking for a fight. Pathetic
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You've obviously impressed some people. Maybe just accept your place in the pack and move on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ay man, we all knew Sylvan's dealio was .mil discussions, LittlePony likes dudes, Erin beats up Antifas, and you like red pill discussions. You know you do.

Relax and switch to decaf, nobody's after you.

So impressed they won't even @ me, then refuse to actually debate anything. Lame.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If that's what you think, then you spend way too much time in these kinds of threads. ETA- I just looked in my subscriptions, out of the 50 threads on my first page, five (5) have anything to do with this stuff. I have more active video game, travel, and workout threads. Nice try though

View Quote
If it saves one arfcommer from putting a gun in his mouth over a woman it's worth it. There are a lot of people on gun forums who are really bad with women. They could use some red pill reprogramming. it would save some marriages and lives both.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I love my wife, but if for some reason it doesn't work out.  I'm not getting married again.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Best decision I made was to get married and have kids.

I take my kids shooting. They are good kids.

I also take them to Church.

I am raising conservative kids.

My wife is smart, hot, works out every day, and takes good care of me and our kids.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Good deal, and I hope it lasts your lifetime!

But,  In my case it didn't.. my smoking hot wife smoked my ass in divorce court, I wish you much better luck
View Quote
Right, but, getting fucked over once doesn’t mean all women will fuck you over.

I’m not saying you should get married again, but I wouldn’t rule it out entirely as a possibility with the right woman.

In the meantime chase tail and do whatever pleases you, which it seems you are.

ETA: eh, if this one doesn’t work out I could see myself being quite hesitant to give it another try with someone else
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If it saves one arfcommer from putting a gun in his mouth over a woman it's worth it. There are a lot of people on gun forums who are really bad with women. They could use some red pill reprogramming. it would save some marriages and lives both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are actually certain things about it that are completely fine, and great advice.
There's just a lot of other stuff that is not.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Is there lots of hugging involved with your club?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#50]
If you have instagram, search the MGTOW hashtag. some of the memes are hilarious.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top