Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
glockguy40,

I didn't graduate from a top 10 university...

You got me there.

Did you graduate in polysci?

Yes

In engineering school we used to call them washouts...

Really, I'm impress. Where I went to school, most of the engineers didnt even speak english.

Seriously, if you were an engineer, you have no idea what you are talking about. You know nothing about Japan or its technical capabilities; and unless you were a nuclear engineer, you probably know nothing about nuclear engineering. I, on the other hand, have been to several conferences specifically thought by nuclear engineers for the specific purpose of trainning analysts about the science behind nuclear weapons and proliferation.

Wow!  A conference!  Impressive!  

So how did you do in physics class?  Oh, sorry...  Poly Sci majors don't take physics classes.  My bad.
Specifically?  Really?  That's pretty specific, you know.  

Actually I took physics... it was a requirement. I got an A Same with fluid and thermal mechanics. I took them for kicks.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top