Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
all that means is that we didn't finish the job.....

[stoner hippie picket line voice] More nukes! More nukes! More nukes! [stoner hippie picket line voice]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You really are a moron. I put the comment in there about being able to buy anything they wanted to cut off a possible moronic response by you that they couldnt produce certain items themselves, so they couldnt build nukes... no need cover my ass... I know I am right.

This is the last argument I am going to make because you are an idiot and will never understand the science behind building nukes nor what it takes to produce them.

denial and insults..... a comparison of Japan to North Korea and a personal claim on knowing how to build nuclear weapons Someone's a moron but its not the guy you think it is........take a look in mirror.....btw I just want to ask, are you the only one in this room professional to handle a glock fo ty?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad this wasn't the Hiroshima Bomb as there wouldn't be any Hiroshima survivors.   At 25 MT, there wouldn't be a damn things standing nor living in Hiroshima.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You really are a moron. I put the comment in there about being able to buy anything they wanted to cut off a possible moronic response by you that they couldnt produce certain items themselves, so they couldnt build nukes... no need cover my ass... I know I am right.

This is the last argument I am going to make because you are an idiot and will never understand the science behind building nukes nor what it takes to produce them.

denial and insults..... a comparison of Japan to North Korea and a personal claim on knowing how to build nuclear weapons Someone's a moron but its not the guy you think it is........take a look in mirror.....btw I just want to ask, are you the only one in this room professional to handle a glock fo ty?

You are a moron. No other comment necessary
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh but there is!  Seemingly you have a reading comprehension problem as well as being a Japanese appologist.  Tell me something, you haven't once acknowledged what a great thing it was to bomb Hiroshima or acknowledge the war crimes commited by Japan.....all you do is profess absolutely absurd ideas and false claims, then insult other board members......are you SURE you're professional enough to handle a Glock fohty?  Seriously though, what are you 16, 17?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh but there is!  Seemingly you have a reading comprehension problem as well as being a Japanese appologist.  Tell me something, you haven't once acknowledged what a great thing it was to bomb Hiroshima or acknowledge the war crimes commited by Japan.....all you do is profess absolutely absurd ideas and false claims, then insult other board members......are you SURE you're professional enough to handle a Glock fohty?  Seriously though, what are you 16, 17?

How am I an apologist for the Japanese u idiot? I dont care that we bombed them. I dont care they got nuked. Is it a good thing we nuked them? From a human perspective, no... its never good when that many people have to die. Is it good that it ended the war? Of course it is; it saved lives.

Secondly... Glockguy23 was already taken you bastard so lay off

Third... I am having a technical discussion about the capabilities of the Japanese (in their current state with the resources they presently have) to produce nuclear weapons.

They could start doing so tomorrow and have a bomb in 6 to 12 months.

Again how that makes me an apologist in your eyes I dont know and can only suggestion you have no intelligence at all.

I am not 16, I am a college graduate who has his degree from one of the nation's top 10 universities and graduated with high distinction. Moreover, my major area of interest and study was nuclear proliferation in college; I have worked in a think tank since graduating from college working on non-proliferation issues.

Your expertise in these matters would come from where??? Your hate of the japanese? STFU already and go stick your head back in the sand since you have no idea what it takes (infrastructure and resources) to create a nuke.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How am I an apologist for the Japanese u idiot?

Third... I am having a technical discussion about the capabilities of the Japanese (in their current state with the resources they presently have) to produce nuclear weapons.

They can and could start doing so tomorrow and have a bomb in 6 to 12 months.
can only suggestion you have no intelligence at all.

Your expertise in these matters would come from where??? Your hate of the japanese. STFU already and go stick your head back in the sand since you have no idea what it takes (infrastructure and resources) to create a nuke.

Yeah your a college grad from a top ten school alright....I can tell just by your sentence structure and more importantly your limited repetoire of insults.   So tell me how would "A" nuclear bomb from Japan change the entire economic infrastructure of this country?  More importantly how does that have anything to do with wanting to go to war with them?  Are you going to tell me the slightly exagerated response of Japan holding a majority portion of our national debt?  Or will it be the story of our poor economy, and Japan's economic powerhouse stature as the premier global trend?  Sorry pal, its getting late......I have my own dreams and fantasies to sleep on now....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How am I an apologist for the Japanese u idiot?

They can and could start doing so tomorrow and have a bomb in 6 to 12 months.
can only suggestion you have no intelligence at all.

Your expertise in these matters would come from where??? Your hate of the japanese. STFU already and go stick your head back in the sand since you have no idea what it takes (infrastructure and resources) to create a nuke.

Yeah your a college grad from a top ten school alright....I can tell just by your sentence structure and more importantly your limited repetoire of insults.   So tell me how would "A" nuclear bomb from Japan change the entire economic infrastructure of this country?  More importantly how does that have anything to do with wanting to go to war with them?  Are you going to tell me the slightly exagerated response of Japan holding a majority portion of our national debt?  Or will it be the story of our poor economy, and Japan's economic powerhouse stature as the premier global trend?  Sorry pal, its getting late......I have my own dreams and fantasies to sleep on now....

What??? Are you asking me how would it change the american economy if Japan developed a bomb? Or if they drop a bomb on us? What are you trying to say?

Secondly, I never said anything about us going to war with Japan? I was talking about capabilities here. What are you talking about? I never entered into any such topic or discussion.

You have the reading comprehension problem and have too limited of intelligence to even have a conversation with .

ETA: you are talking about my sentence structure... look what I highlighted in blue. That was a real literate masterpiece there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You have the reading comprehension problem and have too limited of intelligence to even have a conversation with .

and yet you keep responding.....who's the moron again?  Take a look in the mirror and there he'd be....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and yet you keep responding.....who's the moron again?  Take a look in the mirror and there he'd be....

I keep responding because your responses are pure comedy. I didnt know people existed out there that were this stupid. You would have thought someone as dumb as you would have kill himself by accident by now, especially if you own guns.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck em.  We're the ones with the nukes.

True... but Japan has the worlds largest stock pile of reprocessed plutonium. They have the space program to have very capable delivery vehicles, and they have the scientists and technology to rapidly develop advanced nukes. They have the the super computers necessary to develop them in such a fashion that may allow them to even bypass doing nulcear tests.

So before saying fuck them, we have the nukes.... the only thing keeping Japan from having the same is their lack of desire to possess them. So you might want to STFU.

LOL. And just where in the fuck do you think they got that "lack of desire" from?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:48:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I keep responding because your responses are pure comedy. I didnt know people existed out there that were this stupid. You would have thought someone as dumb as you would have kill himself by accident by now, especially if you own guns.

Not only with the insults, but now wishing harm on someone?  I'll tell you again, take a look in the mirror......see that guy?  Yeah the weak, limp dicked, full of BS s.o.b?  That guys the moron, the idiot, and the loser......who ISN'T professional enough to handle a Glock fohty.

The problem is in reality, you're exactly as described above....but you're just too dumb to realise it......especially when no-one (read NOT ONE) other person has rallied to your misguided delusional cause.......
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Thought just crossed my mind,  they wouldnt be bitching about banning nukes if they hadn't survived one.  We're going to have to work on our muntions quality.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Maybe the news media can retrace the steps of the Bhattan Death March to bring attention to the few last remaining survivors. How many men died on that march?

I think you are on to something here. Would the MSM cover a story where a bunch of young, fit Americans (in contrast to the starving and sick POW's the Japs made march) attempt to re-trace the Bhattan Death March today on August 6th, 2006?

Bloggers would.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:14:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't know why the Japs keep bitching about Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

Those two were just the START!!!

The FAT MAN bombs were being mass produced with a production rate of 7 per month, another was inbound for delivery to Tokyo on the 21st of August, a target could have been whacked every 4 days starting from September 1!!!!

When Truman warned the Japanese they were to be subject to 'a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which had never been seen on this earth' he was telling the Gods honest truth!

And in mid October the USAAF was to drop 55,000 tons of Phosgene gas on 50 key Japanese target in preparation for Operation Olympic. The Planning Staff assessment was that the gas strikes would kill 5,000,000 Japanese…

… now that would have given them something to bitch about!

ANdy

if you killed 5 million of my countrymen,  I wouldnt bitch.  I'd be bowing
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Made in America tested in Japan. At the time, the ENEMY deserved every last atom.
America would probably be a different place if we had not dropped that bomb. I think it was worth sacrificing the lives of the enemy so our soldiers could go home to their families.

So what if Japan develops a bomb? If they use it on us, they would most likely get nuked too.
Its called mutually assured destruction.

Anyhow, Japan is nowhere close to being a third world country. They are a very modern one at that, more modern than the U.S. in many respects. Ever been to a Japanese electronics store ?

Have you picked up a Japanese product lately, and notice where it is made? They seem to be outsourcing production to China these days. Korea, the U.S., and many other countries are doing the same thing. Hardly third world countries.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:04:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Actually GlockGuy40's assessment of Japans nuclear 'capability' is reasonably accurate. Japan is considered a 'ParaNuclear' State, not one yet, but they could be anytime they want.

The Japanese are known to have studied nuclear weapons design in the 60's and used that to encourage the US to provide them with a nuclear umbrella, (the Japs ain't stupid! get Uncle Sam to foot the tab again!)…

Some members of the Japanese government have stated that if pushed too far by Korea or China they could go nuclear.

Could they? Well the certainly have everything they need, their surplus of Plutonium could theoretically produce 2,000 warheads, the Japanese M-5 satellite launch missile would make a fine ICBM.  The US proved in the 60's with a test that even commercial grade Plutonium will produce a working warhead.

17 June 1974, Japanese Prime Minister Tsutomu Hata told reporters that "it's certainly the case that Japan has the capability to possess nuclear weapons but has not made them."

On 31 May 2002, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda said  "depending upon the world situation, circumstances and public opinion could require Japan to possess nuclear weapons.". Japans Constitution does not forbid the possession of nuclear weapons.

They Japanese are considered capable of producing a fully functional weapons production program in about a year. Some analysts suggest they could produce a viable and deliverable weapon in a little as a month with a crash program if the need arose.

ANdy

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I appreciate the rational comments Andy.

VTwin60 you dumbass... get a clue and listen to those who know wtf they are talking about. Now STFU once and for all now that you have been owned moron!!!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not only with the insults, but now wishing harm on someone?  I'll tell you again, take a look in the mirror......see that guy?  Yeah the weak, limp dicked, full of BS s.o.b?  That guys the moron, the idiot, and the loser......who ISN'T professional enough to handle a Glock fohty.

The problem is in reality, you're exactly as described above....but you're just too dumb to realise it......especially when no-one (read NOT ONE) other person has rallied to your misguided delusional cause.......

I guess Andy doesnt count in your book. LOL. He and I both know more about this topic than you could ever learn. May you hang your head in shame with your stupidity. LMAO!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:19:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:34:49 AM EDT
[#22]
There were survivors?

send another one!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:30:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:19:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

So before saying fuck them, we have the nukes.... the only thing keeping Japan from having the same is their lack of desire to possess them. So you might want to STFU.

This is the bullshit assinine post that started it all.  A lot of countries have the ability to create nuclear weapons you dumbshit, but have you heard of the Nuclear Proliferation Act?  How about IAEA?  Want to continue acting like a little college brat?  Dumbass.  BTW LVMPD.  Hope to see ya.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuckem.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Tough shi*

Like they said, You shouldnt have bombed Pearl Harbor.

Remember the Battan Death march???? or all of the Phillipine women they killed??????

They came they saw they got nuked

Paybacks a bitch isnt it?????

Now get your asses back to making PS2s and TVs

FREE
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually GlockGuy40's assessment of Japans nuclear 'capability' is reasonably accurate.

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I appreciate the rational comments Andy.

VTwin60 you dumbass... get a clue and listen to those who know wtf they are talking about. Now STFU once and for all now that you have been owned moron!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/ratowned.jpg

I was about ready to defend your assessment as
well until you posted this crap. What are you, 12?
All you needed was to add "Neener neener neener!"

Looks like we need to add another one to the roster
of "highly educated, socially retarded."
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the bullshit assinine post that started it all.  A lot of countries have the ability to create nuclear weapons you dumbshit, but have you heard of the Nuclear Proliferation Act?  How about IAEA?  Want to continue acting like a little college brat?  Dumbass.  BTW LVMPD.  Hope to see ya.

Again, you just conceeded my point. I said that they had the capability and it was only their desire not to build nukes that was keeping them from doing so. LOL. What an idiot. If you forgot, you were arguing that they didnt have the capability to do so. Now that you have been owned, you are conceeding that they do, but its no big deal because lot of countries have the same capability. Which means you just conceeded that I was right, that you got owned, and that you should STFU before you look even more stupid.

And because you got owned so hard... you then sent me a terroristic threat over the internet cuz I hurt your feelings by getting OWNED. You truly are an idiot.

The PM he sent me for all to see:

From  :: [ VTwin60 ] :: [ 8/8/2005 7:40:03 PM EDT ]

You send me another PM again and it'll be the last one you do. You see I love arresting little juvenile pos college punk ass bitches like yourself. Have a nice day, and keep it...please..... I dare you.

And again.. what you wrote in blue is irrelevant. Not only because none of those prevents someone from going nuclear (HAVE YOU HEARD OF NORTH KOREA ) but also because of the fact that we were only talking about whether or not they had the capability to go nuclear. You still just dont get it.

Let me guess, you took the short bus to school when you were younger didnt you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder what a modern nuke would have done at Hiroshima? Or an H bomb?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Genie's out of the bottle now.  Tough titties.  Wonder how out of the bottle got started, hmmmmmmmmm?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Modern nukes are H bombs.  They are fusion based now rather then fission.

The US stockpile is made up of relatively small yield nukes.  The delivery systems are so accurate they really don't have to be that big.  Plus we have lots and lots of them...

O, well, see I dont know everything. Thanks for the info. However, what is the biggest deliverable bomb we ever had?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Yup, Japan might be able to do it technology wise but I don't think within a year.  Some in their govt like to do a lot of saber rattling, and  have said they could do it in 190 odd days. I think that was bullshit, but that's what one official said.  (To scare N Korea, mind you).  That would be to just possess a single warhead.  They could never get a launch vehicle and warhead ready in a year, though.  One issue they will have problems with is the high explosives and shaped charges.  I don't think they can take care of those related issues in a year,  Super computers or not.  They will also have serious problems do to the fact that they are not using weapons grade plutonium.  It can be done, but is much much harder.

Please post the IM that Glockguy40 sent.  I'd love to see what kind of creepy things he likes to send to people behind the scenes.

Edit:  glockguy, you really do a lot of post editing.  I wonder why that is?  Tailoring your posts after the fact?  Naw, you wouldn't do anything so juvenile, would you?  

actually it is to correct spelling and grammer, since its so hard to see what you are typing when creating a post (the front is really hard for me to read). I always catch my mistakes after posting where it is easier to see.

And you're still wrong about the time frame... but at least you now realize they have the capability. Baby steps here I guess. I'll slowly but surely get you there eventually.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Modern nukes are H bombs.  They are fusion based now rather then fission.

The US stockpile is made up of relatively small yield nukes.  The delivery systems are so accurate they really don't have to be that big.  Plus we have lots and lots of them...

O, well, see I dont know everything. Thanks for the info. However, what is the biggest deliverable bomb we ever had?

The one I showed a pic of above, the MK41 which had a yield of 25 MT.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Yup, Japan might be able to do it technology wise but I don't think within a year.  Some in their govt like to do a lot of saber rattling, and  have said they could do it in 190 odd days. I think that was bullshit, but that's what one official said.  (To scare N Korea, mind you).  That would be to just possess a single warhead.  They could never get a launch vehicle and warhead ready in a year, though.  One issue they will have problems with is the high explosives and shaped charges.  I don't think they can take care of those related issues in a year,  Super computers or not.  They will also have serious problems do to the fact that they are not using weapons grade plutonium.  It can be done, but is much much harder.

Please post the IM that Glockguy40 sent.  I'd love to see what kind of creepy things he likes to send to people behind the scenes.

Edit:  glockguy, you really do a lot of post editing.  I wonder why that is?  Tailoring your posts after the fact?  Naw, you wouldn't do anything so juvenile, would you?  

Actually I told him simply to fuck off and leave me alone.  Where he got all the other BS I don't know?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

actually it is to correct spelling and grammer, since its so hard to see what you are typing when creating a post (the front is really hard for me to read). I always catch my mistakes after posting where it is easier to see.

And you're still wrong about the time frame... but at least you now realize they have the capability. Baby steps here I guess. I'll slowly but surely get you there eventually.

Spelling and grammer?  Right...

You mean the FONT?  

again... like I said, it's hard for me to see the type when writing posts... so I do make mistakes. Missed one. But just because I mis-spelled a word by accident doesnt mean shit. I'm still right... and you are still wrong.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Did you happen to know that George W. Bush got better grades in college then John Kerry?  Isn't that amazing?  It just goes to show that some people who think they are so intelligent are only so in their own minds...  Something to think about.

Actually I believe its the speed of light vs sound theory....in this case GlockGuy40 appeared bright, then we heard him start to talk.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spelling and grammer?  Right...

You mean the FONT?  

again... like I said, it's hard for me to see the type when writing posts... so I do make mistakes. Missed one. But just because I mis-spelled a word by accident doesnt mean shit. I'm still right... and you are still wrong.

Did you happen to know that George W. Bush got better grades in college then John Kerry?  Isn't that amazing?  It just goes to show that some people who think they are so intelligent are only so in their own minds...  Something to think about.

I could take a picture of my diploma showing I graduated with high distinction (3.85 GPA, I just missed highest distinction by .05) But its up to you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I could take a picture of my diploma showing I graduated with high distinction (3.85 GPA, I just missed highest distinction by .05) But its up to you.

well while you were in remedial school, the rest of us attended schools that didn't require a ride on the short bus and being strapped in with safety belts and hockey helmets.......seriously knock it off with the PM's already....fer fuck sake act your age.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well while you were in remedial school, the rest of us attended schools that didn't require a ride on the short bus and being strapped in with safety belts and hockey helmets.......seriously knock it off with the PM's already....fer fuck sake act your age.

Then stop talking shit and acting like you can do something.

You both are wrong and you know it. You are only debating with me because of some wierd belief I am some how acting as an apologist for the japanese, which I am not. I could care less that the Japanese got bombed. They started the war and it was finished.

You are making false statements to try to contradict me simply for the sake of contradicting me. It is just stupid.

You want me to knock it off, stop trying to contradict me and acknowledge you dont know what you are talking about. You are a cop, not a trainned analyst. I am. You are trainned in police work (if you are a cop) and I am trainned at analyzing defense matters and assessing countries capabilities.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
glockguy40,

I didn't graduate from a top 10 university...

You got me there.

Did you graduate in polysci?

Yes
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Must be delayed radiation effects on their brains. Kind of like "JERK STORE!!"
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
glockguy40,

I didn't graduate from a top 10 university...

You got me there.

Did you graduate in polysci?

Yes

In engineering school we used to call them washouts...

Really, I'm impress. Where I went to school, most of the engineers didnt even speak english.

Seriously, if you were an engineer, you have no idea what you are talking about. You know nothing about Japan or its technical capabilities; and unless you were a nuclear engineer, you probably know nothing about nuclear engineering. I, on the other hand, have been to several conferences specifically thought by nuclear engineers for the specific purpose of trainning analysts about the science behind nuclear weapons and proliferation.

P.S. I double majored in business.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top