BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a matter of fact, if she deep tongue kissed him then grabbed his dick and dropped to her knees and blew him you'd be calling her a whore?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She knew that's how it would end up, and she went ahead and let him pay for the date anyway.

Stay classy.
As a matter of fact, if she deep tongue kissed him then grabbed his dick and dropped to her knees and blew him you'd be calling her a whore?

No.

I'd be calling her number.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I admit I AM curious as to what boys are taught about dating.  In general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I admit I AM curious as to what boys are taught about dating.  In general.

quite simply, nothing.  i think this is something that women forget--the only real teaching that we get in our formative years is either a] from our mother, or b] from boys slightly older than us.  the latter is obviously of dubious quality, and the former usually comes when we are in the stage of pulling away from our parents and forming our own identity.  thus it is easily dismissed (and we only come to appreciate it long afterwards).

honestly, what you read in arfcom threads is not much different than the kind of teaching that young men get about dating.  unlike women, there is little socially-approved teaching for men in this arena.  we have no support structure, and asking for advice invites all the mockery you've seen in these threads.

this might explain why we often behave the way we do.  

at least that's what i'm going to blame it on...

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks fake...she sold the act, but he looks waaay too put together and normal for that slink-away like a scolded boy, especially if he was bold enough to go for the hair brush/kiss. I think a smile or disgust would have been 1000x more likely than the hurt puppy dog act.

I could be wrong, but it stinks of staged....and about everything on the net is faked anyway.

View Quote
It stinks of staged, but it also stinks of Facebook likes, and a mile of pussy. The boy is a genius.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
dont ya wonder how many broads go out on dates to fancy places only to have the guy pay for the meal and all along they weren't really interested.  Just there for the free dinner.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I think that disheveled, slack looking guy still has more going for him in his moment of rejection than anyone who has time to speculate about the protrayed event on the internet on a friday night.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Let this be a lesson to all you Beta males out there. Just because you take a girl on a date, doesn't mean you are getting pie. Girl was hungry and you offered her a free meal. Next time say "Hey want to go on a date where I buy you dinner and possibly a movie, but if you accept that I pay for everything you will then have sex with me afterwards.", you will have just as much success.
View Quote
How do you know they went to eat?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:27:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You directly insulted him as well. If he deserves a time-out, so do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1. No we just had parents who raised us right to respect Women.

2. Read my sig line and get the fuck out of your Moms basement little.

1. Which is why an overwhelming majority of marriages end in divorce: because parents without any street smarts are pussying up their sons.

2. Just stop. Don't try and be the tough guy after talking about how much you respect women, you white knight chump.

Didn't bother to read the COC huh?

See ya

Ya see slick I can be a tough guy and still respect women, there's no need to be a tough guy with women.

Fucking 13ers

You even own a gun?

Really where?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote
Really where?

View Quote

Are you 5subslr5's troll account?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ouch! Poor guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I usually grab a handful of hair from the back, not so gently pull it back (not jerking it), and kiss her hard. Chances are her knees will melt because most guys are pussies like that little bitch in the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess he shouldn't have gone for the "hair brush" until at least the 2nd date.  

I usually grab a handful of hair from the back, not so gently pull it back (not jerking it), and kiss her hard. Chances are her knees will melt because most guys are pussies like that little bitch in the video.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#13]
He should have pulled his dick out. It's worked for me so far.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess he shouldn't have gone for the "hair brush" until at least the 2nd date.  

http://www.jamspreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/not+worthy.gif

Get up, it's embarrassing for you... Let me know how it works for you.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think she just stole his wallet!
View Quote

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top