BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like the smoking hot Kate Mara said....."If I was gonna fuck you, You'd know it."

View Quote

Stupid girl power bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As a matter of fact, if she deep tongue kissed him then grabbed his dick and dropped to her knees and blew him you'd be calling her a whore?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She knew that's how it would end up, and she went ahead and let him pay for the date anyway.

Stay classy.
As a matter of fact, if she deep tongue kissed him then grabbed his dick and dropped to her knees and blew him you'd be calling her a whore?

Nope.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
if they act like a Lady they are branded bitches and classless.

View Quote

Jesus dude, turn in your man card right now. Using men for free meals, knowing full well the guys want to fuck her while knowing she isn't going to have sex with the guy, is not "lady like". It's what using cunts do. Besides, who the fuck wants to date a "lady"?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Put up a poll and ask the guys here if women are equal to men.

View Quote

Women aren't equal to men. What sort of commie bullshit is this?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ya, class is when you fuck a dude on the first date.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She knew that's how it would end up, and she went ahead and let him pay for the date anyway.

Stay classy.

Who are you trying to fuck, Queen Elizabeth? Who cares about class. ITT, we find out Conservatives are pussies who have bought feminism hook, line, and sinker.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

White Knight that shit you fucking "Betas"
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thirty seconds later she sends him a text with smiley faces saying what a great night she had.

Fucking women.

View Quote

Gonna go with this.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in, he won't be...

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks fake...she sold the act, but he looks waaay too put together and normal for that slink-away like a scolded boy, especially if he was bold enough to go for the hair brush/kiss. I think a smile or disgust would have been 1000x more likely than the hurt puppy dog act.
I could be wrong, but it stinks of staged....and about everything on the net is faked anyway.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Jesus dude, turn in your man card right now. Using men for free meals, knowing full well the guys want to fuck her while knowing she isn't going to have sex with the guy, is not "lady like". It's what using cunts do. Besides, who the fuck wants to date a "lady"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

if they act like a Lady they are branded bitches and classless.

Wow a 13er with the powers to know the unknown that they even went to eat?

That it was a date?

HOW THE FUCK do you know what happened?

GTFO 13er

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Who are you trying to fuck, Queen Elizabeth? Who cares about class. ITT, we find out Conservatives are pussies who have bought feminism hook, line, and sinker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy.

No we just had parents who raised us right to respect Women.

Who raised you?

Read my sig line and get the fuck out of your Moms basement little.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy.

What are you if not a Conservative?

What are you liberal?

You even own a gun?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy.

This.

Oh really?

How do you know they even went to eat?

Maybe they came from the library?

JHC there's a whole lot of conclusion jumping around here.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

1. No we just had parents who raised us right to respect Women.

2. Read my sig line and get the fuck out of your Moms basement little.
View Quote

1. Which is why an overwhelming majority of marriages end in divorce: because parents without any street smarts are pussying up their sons.

2. Just stop. Don't try and be the tough guy after talking about how much you respect women, you white knight chump.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
1. Which is why an overwhelming majority of marriages end in divorce: because parents without any street smarts are pussying up their sons.

2. Just stop. Don't try and be the tough guy after talking about how much you respect women, you white knight chump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't bother to read the COC huh?

See ya

Ya see slick I can be a tough guy and still respect women, there's no need to be a tough guy with women.

Fucking 13ers

You even own a gun?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
1. What are you if not a Conservative?
2. What are you liberal?
3. You even own a gun?

View Quote

1. [I answered this question before you edited it, but i'll leave it here just so you can get where i'm coming from] White liberals are just as bad, but everyone knows that already. When a white Conservative tough guy, gets all fagged up when he starts talking about women, it just comes off like a betrayal to both manhood and Conservatism as a whole. Then there's the whole aspect of all of these responses that you're giving are socially conditioned responses, and they're inherently dishonest.

2. Nope. I'm a Conservative.

3. Yep.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
1. [I answered this question before you edited it, but i'll leave it here just so you can get where i'm coming from] White liberals are just as bad, but everyone knows that already. When a white Conservative tough guy, gets all fagged up when he starts talking about women, it just comes off like a betrayal to both manhood and Conservatism as a whole. Then there's the whole aspect of all of these responses that you're giving are socially conditioned responses, and they're inherently dishonest.

3. Yep. BS

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

2. What are you liberal?

3. You even own a gun?

3. Yep. BS

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ETA: Fixt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thirty seconds later she sends him a text with smiley faces saying what a great night she had to her ex boyfriend and tells him to come over so they can fuck.

Fucking women.

ETA: Fixt

Much truth.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It is when you're comfortable with someone and that sort of touch is welcome.  First few dates?  Heebie jeebies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fake as hell but that hair brushing thing made me cringe.  I'd have hauled ass too.  

Wait...that's not a good move?

It is when you're comfortable with someone and that sort of touch is welcome.  First few dates?  Heebie jeebies.

yup.  when i was first breaking out of my youthful awkward shyness, a buddy of mine (who was quite the ladykiller) told me about the hair-over-the-ear thing.  so being young and dumb, i tried it the next time the opportunity presented itself.  of course, the girl and i were standing arm's length from each other, and the results were...awkward.  i almost poked her in the eye, which was not very conducive to the night of wanton carnality i had planned.

eventually, i learned never to do this unless our torsos were touching.

thus saving me numerous black eyes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#20]
The story of my life crammed into 29 seconds..
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's where the security cam would have caught me rubbing my nuts on her car door handle.
View Quote

I wouldve pissed on her door to prove my dominance.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's where the security cam would have caught me rubbing my nuts on her car door handle.

I would have banged her mom out of spite.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
See ya

Ya see slick I can be a tough guy and still respect women, there's no need to be a tough guy with women.

Fucking 13ers
You even own a gun?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See ya

Fucking 13ers
You even own a gun?

No need to get butt hurt .... I don't think she's going out with you a second time
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2. What are you liberal?
3. You even own a gun?

3. Yep. BS

lmao calling BS that he "even owns a gun" is probably the most petty "insult" I've ever seen in GD
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#26]
As a father of 3 daughters, I feel that went very well.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Looks fake...she sold the act, but he looks waaay too put together and normal for that slink-away like a scolded boy, especially if he was bold enough to go for the hair brush/kiss. I think a smile or disgust would have been 1000x more likely than the hurt puppy dog act.

I could be wrong, but it stinks of staged....and about everything on the net is faked anyway.
View Quote

That's the feeling I got.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Let this be a lesson to all you Beta males out there. Just because you take a girl on a date, doesn't mean you are getting pie. Girl was hungry and you offered her a free meal. Next time say "Hey want to go on a date where I buy you dinner and possibly a movie, but if you accept that I pay for everything you will then have sex with me afterwards.", you will have just as much success.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#29]
The correct move there is to ignore any communication for a week. If she texts, you ignore. If she calls, you "need to call her back" and then don't. Then if she still calls after a week, set a time a week out and watch the pussy roll out the red carpet...

...that's a bad analogy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Let this be a lesson to all you Beta males out there. Just because you take a girl on a date, doesn't mean you are getting pie. Girl was hungry and you offered her a free meal. Next time say "Hey want to go on a date where I buy you dinner and possibly a movie, but if you accept that I pay for everything you will then have sex with me afterwards.", you will have just as much success.
View Quote

God, I'm glad I'm married.  

I'm so out of touch.  I was always under the impression that dating was for getting to know someone to see if you're compatible for a relationship.  I would have never, ever thought it was an arrangement for sanctioned prostitution.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#31]
That my friends pretty much the story of my life
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm so out of touch.  I was always under the impression that dating was for getting to know someone to see if you're compatible for a relationship.  I would have never, ever thought it was an arrangement for sanctioned prostitution.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dinner without putting out means you're a gold-mining whore if the guy turns out to be a dud.

ARFcom rules. Sorry. The hive always knows.

Not that it matters, that video is about as real as the monkey with the AK-47.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
See ya

Fucking 13ers
You even own a gun?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See ya

Fucking 13ers
You even own a gun?

You directly insulted him as well. If he deserves a time-out, so do you.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep.  Then we make fun of you for a couple weeks till it happens to the next guy.

View Quote

Pretty much
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I would call that a head grope. No style. He was probably that awkward all evening.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Dinner without putting out means you're a gold-mining whore if the guy turns out to be a dud.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it's not one of those universal rules everyone except me seems to know?  Because I run into a lot of those.  

Seriously, it's a really good thing I met my husband as young as I did.  I imagine I'd have had a LOT of first (and only) dates.  And probably never would have known why if not for this place.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#37]
I'd a came back afterwards with my hands all over her mom's ass!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1. I didn't know there was some social contract that made it obligatory to have sex with any guy who asks you to dinner.

The video is probably faked (it does seem rushed, like they wanted to cram it in to 30 seconds). My first impression was that she could not wait to get outta there. Who knows what happened during the date? Maybe he was absolutely vile or horrific in some way.

But since this is ARFCOM, the woman is obviously and undeniably a bitch and gold-digging whore.

BTW, I did a poll a while ago, and I think it was 15% or more of those polled said they were AGAINST women having a higher education (college). So take that as you will. I don't think some guys regard women as equals. Thankfully, they are well in the minority.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No need to get butt hurt .... I don't think she's going out with you a second time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See ya

Fucking 13ers
You even own a gun?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Burn.

Oh well.. he will learn.

I suspect it will be a tough road though..
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#41]
This is the moment he decides to join a gym, get buffed, and get any beeotches he wants
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#42]
+1. I didn't know there was some social contract that made it obligatory to have sex with any guy who asks you to dinner.  
View Quote

The memo really needs to be spread around though. Too many women haven't seen it yet

I keeed, I keeeeeeed
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#43]
That wasn't so much a friend zone as it was a restraining order.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Poor dude, he looks so sad.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The memo really needs to be spread around though. Too many women haven't seen it yet

I keeed, I keeeeeeed
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I keeed, I keeeeeeed

I admit I AM curious as to what boys are taught about dating.  In general.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

BTW, I did a poll a while ago, and I think it was 15% or more of those polled said they were AGAINST women having a higher education (college). So take that as you will. I don't think some guys regard women as equals. Thankfully, they are well in the minority.
View Quote

Women aren't always equals. In many aspects of life they are superior. In many they are inferior. I think what people have a problem with is that these differences are often not acknowledged and women aim to have their cake and eat it too. They can do everything a man can do, just as well, and no one can suggest otherwise, but...they also want to be treated like princesses.

I am supposed to treat female employees the same way I treat male employees with the same degree of respect, yet when I have admonished female employees in a authoritative manner, I almost always have to fucking deal with the fucking inevitable emotional breakdown. I can yell at male employees and get the seriousness of my point across and never have to deal with the emotional baggage. They show up to work, do their jobs (or don't if they are fuckups) and I don't have to call them in to assuage their fucking feelings. This is never the case with women.

Anyway, back to the topic.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Oh really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy.

This.

Oh really?

True. He could have been a  slimey, horny, octopus all evening and turned her off. Still a shit move to put it on the web tough.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Guess he shouldn't have gone for the "hair brush" until at least the 2nd date.  
View Quote

I usually grab a handful of hair from the back, not so gently pull it back (not jerking it), and kiss her hard. Chances are her knees will melt because most guys are pussies like that little bitch in the video.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

True. He could have been a  slimey, horny, octopus all evening and turned her off. Still a shit move to put it on the web tough.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stay classy.

This.

Oh really?

Do we know that the video is real? Do we know that the woman put the video up herself? Seems like a woman would be putting herself in just as much of a negative light as she was putting him in, reading this thread that's alarmingly true.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Do we know that the video is real? Do we know that the woman put the video up herself? Seems like a woman would be putting herself in just as much of a negative light as she was putting him in, reading this thread that's alarmingly true.

View Quote
Well its on the interwebz so it has to be real lol. We just don't know but whoever put it up is a a dick for it, but I am glad they did lol. Could have been her, could have been her room mates. Still a shit move.

My opinion is that its real and judging by the cheesy hair brush move in for a kiss, the guy is a dolt and probably telegraphed all night long that he wanted to bang her, hoping the signs would be  taken well. Not overtly, but creepily enough.

I dont know of course but since all we can do is speculate, thats my view.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top