Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:33:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.  Basically, what you're sayng is that all masons are devil worshippers and child molesters.  That, and that the christian god is "the one god".  Perhaps the billions of Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Taoists, Rastafarians, might have something to say about that, but I digress.

I'm sure it is true that some masons are child molesters, as your experience would show.  Logically, if all masons are people, and some people molest children, therefore some masons molest children.  Child molestation occurs among people of all walks of life, all professions, all social classes.  No one group is immune from that horrific activity.

Did it ever occur to you that being a mason had nothing to do with the basic fact that these men were child molesters first?  That they used the structure of the organization to get what they wanted, and it wasn't the organization that made them what they are?

Frankly, I have serious doubts that some "counselor" could just whip out a copy of this supposedly secret "Satanic bible" and read your story back to you like it was some wierd kind of pervert script.  I'm glad that you found something that has helped you, but to negate ALL the good that has been done by these groups just doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perhaps the billions of Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Taoists, Rastafarians, might have something to say about that.....

View Quote

AH HA !

This is the group the "HUN" says I'm going with.

(I wonder if that last bunch you mention goes by any shorter name - maybe Rasta's ?)
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps the billions of Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Taoists, Rastafarians, might have something to say about that.....

View Quote

AH HA !

(I wonder if that last bunch you mention goes by any shorter name - maybe Rasta's ?)
View Quote

Jah, mon!  

[url]http://www.aspects.net/~nick/religion.htm[/url]

D(pithysaying)Scott

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Post from 5subslr5 -
View Quote

When?[:D]

What blasphemy or sin have I ever accused you of committing?

Caterpillar USA might have some disagreement with your constant berating of one of their best customers - Israel!

Certain new age, wave bands, their groupies and fans may have some disagreement with your constant picking on their best source of ectsasy - Israel!

But not the Hun!

We are in all things in agreement! We are like the Apostles on the Day of Pentecost - all in one [u]Accord[/u]!

Just let me do the driving![:D]

Eric The(NothingStandsInTheWayOfACaterpillar!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got to say that this has been a very intelligently discussed topic and most of the posts have been made in a very reasonable and considerate manner.  
I have put my .02 worth a couple of times, sometimes pertinent, sometimes intentionally irreverent.
But now let me propose another possibility, which may not be the case at all, just a tangential theory.
Could this all be because someone was caught in a compromising position of their own choosing and now feel that they have to build a "past" or a cover story that excuses their behavior?  Again, I am not saying this is the case, it is just a question that has been nagging at me, about the reason WHY for some of these posts and the vehemence they have exhibited?  Is that at all plausible? Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#6]
TMI syndrome...
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
TMI syndrome...
View Quote

????  Explain please.  Guessing, The Man Inside?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Too Much Information...  and you gotta wonder what the motivation is.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
... all in one [u]Accord[/u]!

Eric The(NothingStandsInTheWayOfACaterpillar!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Yeah, and its the low end Camry at that ![:D]

As I'm an Agnostic I thought the group DScott mentioned was my group also ?

There are some few billion of us who only believe in GOD !
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Post from 5subslr5 -
View Quote

Agnostic? Nonsense, m'boy, you're not a real agnostic, as you live in Oklahoma.

How can you sincerely question the existence of God when you can clearly see He lives right next door in Texas?

Why else would the Dallas Cowboys have left the hole in the roof of Texas Stadium? God is a Cowboys fan!

Wait, the Cowboys suck! How can that be?

Well, let's just say that God is no fan of Jerry Jones, the owner of the Cowboys!

Eric The(TrueBeliever)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How can you sincerely question the existence of God......

View Quote

Eric, I do no question the existence of 'God' !!
As an agnostic (not an atheist !) I have a deep belief in God !

Now when you move to the "literal word..." and to some of those other guys ...that's where I get off the caterpillar.

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I filled out my Petition to join the 'Free and Accepted Masons of Ohio' and turned it in to the secretary of the local lodge. I will be the 5th generation in my family to be a Mason since we came to America from Scotland in the 1880's. Its something I'm very proud to do.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am also a Roman Catholic, teaching the Catholic Faith in our parish (BA in Theology), and I have studied the relativistic, naturalistic philosophy of Freemasonry to some degree.  St. Maximillian Kolbe founded the [i]Militia Immaculata[/i], of which I belong, to combat the anti-Catholicism of Freemasonry.
View Quote

I just can't remember the name and religion of that king that borrowed all that money from the Knights Templar and rather than honor his word to repay simply attacked in an attempt to destroy all Templars - and his debt.

L. Bin can you remember ?

This king and the guy in Rome sort of planned  lots of things together - treachery, politics, etc., and all in the name of religion.

Oh, that magnificent act of treachery caused the forming of the Masons - almost certainly.

(You folks also had a problem with the earth circling the sun (So you threw the scientist in prison and in chains) until again the sun rotated the earth.

Excellent work on that "Inquisition" program - work to be remembered for the ages.

But let us remain near the time of the founding of the Masons for just a while longer.
View Quote

The KIng was King phillip, and the Pope was Pope Clement (who i beleive was the only pope to not reside in Rome)..and someone else said DeMolay was burned on Friday the 13th...NOT TRUE..
the templars were arrested by Phillip on Oct 13 1307..he was not burned untill March 19 1314...phillip was also the KIng who robbed all the Jews in france then forcing them to leave the country, and collecting all the gold and silver and melting it down to mint new smaller coins (thus the first time in history an economy was devalued on purpose)
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Post from 5subslr5 -
View Quote

Agnostic? Nonsense, m'boy, you're not a real agnostic, as you live in Oklahoma.

How can you sincerely question the existence of God when you can clearly see He lives right next door in Texas?

Why else would the Dallas Cowboys have left the hole in the roof of Texas Stadium? God is a Cowboys fan!

Wait, the Cowboys suck! How can that be?

Well, let's just say that God is no fan of Jerry Jones, the owner of the Cowboys!

View Quote

Explain Houston, then...

[;)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can you sincerely question the existence of God......

View Quote

Eric, I do no question the existence of 'God' !!
As an agnostic (not an atheist !) I have a deep belief in God !

Now when you move to the "literal word..." and to some of those other guys ...that's where I get off the caterpillar.

View Quote

EEEEEEEERIC ?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I filled out my Petition to join the 'Free and Accepted Masons of Ohio' and turned it in to the secretary of the local lodge. I will be the 5th generation in my family to be a Mason since we came to America from Scotland in the 1880's. Its something I'm very proud to do.  
View Quote

And proud you should be !!

There's only one tiny thing that's bothering me ...you don't have any sort of 'bulldozer' fixation do you ??  You don't have nightmares concerning "HUNS" and dozers ???  [:D]

If not, go forth and continue your good works.

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am also a Roman Catholic, teaching the Catholic Faith in our parish (BA in Theology), and I have studied the relativistic, naturalistic philosophy of Freemasonry to some degree.  St. Maximillian Kolbe founded the [i]Militia Immaculata[/i], of which I belong, to combat the anti-Catholicism of Freemasonry.
View Quote

I just can't remember the name and religion of that king that borrowed all that money from the Knights Templar and rather than honor his word to repay simply attacked in an attempt to destroy all Templars - and his debt.

L. Bin can you remember ?

This king and the guy in Rome sort of planned  lots of things together - treachery, politics, etc., and all in the name of religion.

Oh, that magnificent act of treachery caused the forming of the Masons - almost certainly.

(You folks also had a problem with the earth circling the sun (So you threw the scientist in prison and in chains) until again the sun rotated the earth.

Excellent work on that "Inquisition" program - work to be remembered for the ages.

But let us remain near the time of the founding of the Masons for just a while longer.
View Quote

The KIng was King phillip, and the Pope was Pope Clement (who i beleive was the only pope to not reside in Rome)..and someone else said DeMolay was burned on Friday the 13th...NOT TRUE..
the templars were arrested by Phillip on Oct 13 1307..he was not burned untill March 19 1314...phillip was also the KIng who robbed all the Jews in france then forcing them to leave the country, and collecting all the gold and silver and melting it down to mint new smaller coins (thus the first time in history an economy was devalued on purpose)
View Quote

Pope Clement I recall now but couldn't recall the king.
King Phillip did have a way of handling deficit reduction.

THANKS !
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Let's get real. I was a Mason, Shriner, all of it. I am now a fundamental Southern Baptist Pastor and have long ago left all this behind. The reason I did was to keep any conflict down. All this garbage about satanic rituals and all is just that. I never saw anything whatsoever along the lines of being satanic. I am not defending FM, but if you have not been there and done that then don't falsely accuse and put heresy out. If you have firsthand knowledge of things going on that are anti christian, then by all means speak up. Other wise don't spread rumors.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

And proud you should be !!

There's only one tiny thing that's bothering me ...you don't have any sort of 'bulldozer' fixation do you ??  You don't have nightmares concerning "HUNS" and dozers ???  [:D]

If not, go forth and continue your good works.

No such affliction so far!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't have any first hand knowledge of the Masons but I have several friends who are Masons.  I seriously doubt that any of them would be involved in any type of satanic cult.

Some famous Masons from all walks of life:

[url]http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous.htm#B[/url]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Now isn't this some interesting s**t. [:d]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Post from DScott -
Explain Houston, then...
View Quote

The city, or our fellow Board member from Texas?[:D]

If you mean the city, the Lord seldom gets down that way, as the air quality is pretty lousy there!

Houston, our fellow Board member, seems like a really nice sort of guy.

Eric The(HonestAsTheDayIsLong)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess for every heaven, there's a hell...
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok
i am a mason a member of what is known as blue Lodge the first three degrees and hold the title of master mason.
i continued on through the York Rite as a
Royal Arch Mason

Royal & Select Mason of Council

Knights Templer (The christian side of masonry based on the New testament the the other bodies are based on teachings of the Old Testament.

A 32 degree Scottish Rite Mason

a Knight of the Red Cross of Constantine
( Another christian new testament bible group)

and finally a member of Allied masonic Degrees

If you want to be a mason, you need to ask, its not proper for a mason to solicit members.

Every meeting i went to opened with a King James bible open on the table, opened with a prayer a pledge of allegiance to the flag and closed with a prayer.

At least in America, in other countries, you may find things different.

are there good and bad masons , of course, with 3 million members in the United States, you will certainly find people good and bad of every race color and creed

Why did I join, I was curious , I had friends that belonged, am i sorry i joined , no it was a good thing for me, it was rewarding, to my life.
and i met the most interesting people, in fact, it was people at my lodge that got me interested in target shooting gun collecting ect, if it wasn't for them, I would not be on this list, they led me to it.

mtngoat

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#27]
HR: Some background info on Prince Hall.  I don't know how accurate it is but this site appears to be a good source of information related to Freemasonry.

[url]http://www.masonicinfo.com/racism.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#28]
I am a Master Mason also, 32nd degree Scottish Rite and Knight Templar York Rite.
There is absolutely nothing in Freemasonry that would give a Christian, Jew, Moslem or other god fearing man any pause.
There is no Satan worship or any negative attributes to this fraternal order.
If you want to be a Mason, ask one....
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#29]

I am a Master Mason, 32nd Degree Scottish Rite (SJ) Mason, and Shriner.  Without a doubt, petitioning to become a Mason was one of the best decisions I've made.

As the old saying goes, "We make good men better".
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#30]
My name is Mason, does that count?

Infact, living in the USA, which is, for now, at least, a mostly free country, could I be called FreeMason?

Could the last sentence possiply have any more commas?
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#31]

In fact, living[b],[/b] in the USA, which is, for now, at least, a mostly[b],[/b] free country, could I be called[b]:[/b] FreeMason?

Could the last sentence possiply have any more commas?
View Quote

Sure, even threw in a colon for you. [:)]

Just to be on topic: I have one uncle who is a Freemason, who has told me that the Freemasons are just a fraternity that looks to make the world a better place for people; and another who states that the Freemasons are Satan’s gift to the Illuminati.

As far as the “Power and influence” of the Freemasons my Freemason uncle basically stated that a local lodge couldn’t stop their town from building near their property.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I have my opinions on the masons, but, I will keep them to myself.

For those of you who are masons, please give us the names of those who have been elected or appointed to our federal government that were masons.

Let their actions indicate to us, what kind of men they were or are.

Waterdog
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top