User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:29:45 AM EDT
[#1]
GET TO THE CHOPPA!
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Dawn of the Dead 2004 had some good ones.
Ana: The bleeding's not going to stop on its own, I need to stitch his arm.

CJ: What are you, a fucking doctor?

Ana: No, I'm a fucking nurse.

Andre: Hey, my man... I hear you talkin' a lot, you know, you're always
sayin' something... Who the fuck are you, that we should listen? Were
you, like, in a special ops unit in the marines? What the fuck do you
do?

Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.

Andre: Hey, officer! How do you like following a guy that sells TVs?

Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them.

Michael: Look, there's no point in arguing about this, all right? We
need a solution. We need... we need to get some food over there.

Steve: Yeah, OK, I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.

CJ:
Not to shit on anyone's riff here, but let me just see if I grasp
this concept, ok? You're suggesting that we take some fucking parking
shuttles, and reinforce them with some aluminum siding, and then just
head on over to the gun store and watch our good friend Andy play some
cowboy movie jump-on-the-covered-wagon bullshit. Then, we're gonna
drive across a ruined city, through a welcome committee of a few
hundred thousand dead cannibals, all so that we can sail off into the
sunset on this fucking asshole's boat? And head for some island that
for all we know doesn't even exist?

Kenneth: Yeah.

Tucker: Pretty much, yeah.

Ana: [nods her head]

Michael: Yeah.

CJ: Okay... I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Thank you, Simone.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Johnny Got his Gun-when the boy and his dad are talking about democracy––
"What IS democracy?"
dad-"I'm not sure. But just like any other form of government, it's got something to do with young men killing each other I believe".

Later in the same movie, nodding his head in Morse telling them to kill him
Doctor turns to priest-"Don't you have SOME message for him?"
Priest shakes his head no
Doc-"You can at least tell him to put his faith in God."
Priest-"I won't test his faith against your stupidity."
Doc-"You're a hell of a priest."
Priest-"He's the product of YOUR profession, not mine."
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

"Be excellent to each other"
"Party on, dudes!"
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for the system of government, Supreme executive power lays in a mandate from the masses, not from some falsical aquatic ceremony. I mean if I went around saying I was emperor because some watery bink lobbed a semetar at me, they put me away."  -Monty Python and The Holy Grail

and yes I have that memorized

"Farcical, scimitar."

I tried

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
"We're living in a world that's blowing itself to hell as fast as everyone can arrange it. In a situation like that, all a man can do is shut his eyes and let nothing touch him."

- Sgt. Welsh (Sean Penn), The Thin Red Line (1998)

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
One of my favorite monologues ever.

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon, the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us... he was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]

"I like money"
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"You just shot an unarmed man!"

"If he's gonna be decoratin' his saloon with my friend, then he shoulda armed himself."

Awesomeness!
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Where were you on that one dipshit?"  -The Waterboy

"Fuck Fucky Fuck Fuck Fuck, who is that gonna hurt?"  -South Park- Cartman

The first line is from Happy Gilmore
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#12]
"If I'm not back in five minutes... JUST WAIT LONGER!!"

Ace Ventura
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you.  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

You know, the worst ain't so bad when it finally happens. Not half as bad as you figure it'll be before it's happened.
Treasure of the Sierra Madre

You move me, I’ll break up into little pieces.  But what a deal.  Look, there’s this dough, see.  There’s all this dough, 350 Gs.  Do you hear what I’m sayin’?  350 Gs, in the Park in Rosita, Rosita Beach State Park, just south of Dago in Santa Rosita.  It’s in this box buried under this, buried under this big W.  You’ll see it.  You’ll see it under this, under this big W. You can’t miss it, a big, a big W.  And it’s been there, and it’s been layin’ there 15 years.  Jimmy Durante in It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#14]
MARK IT ZERO...
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hate rude behavior in a man, wont tolerate it.

Woodrow Call
great books, good movies.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Two dinner table scenes:

Nutty Professor w/ Eddie Murphy

Scent of a Woman, when Al Pacino visits his brother for Thanksgiving and tells him that he needs to go down on her more often.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dawn of the Dead 2004 had some good ones.

Ana: The bleeding's not going to stop on its own, I need to stitch his arm.
CJ: What are you, a fucking doctor?
Ana: No, I'm a fucking nurse.

Andre: Hey, my man... I hear you talkin' a lot, you know, you're alwayssayin' something... Who the fuck are you, that we should listen? Wereyou, like, in a special ops unit in the marines? What the fuck do youdo?
Michael: I sell televisions at Best Buy.
Andre: Hey, officer! How do you like following a guy that sells TVs?
Kenneth: About as much as I like following a guy who steals them.

Michael: Look, there's no point in arguing about this, all right? Weneed a solution. We need... we need to get some food over there.
Steve: Yeah, OK, I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.

CJ:
Not to shit on anyone's riff here, but let me just see if I graspthis concept, ok? You're suggesting that we take some fucking parkingshuttles, and reinforce them with some aluminum siding, and then justhead on over to the gun store and watch our good friend Andy play somecowboy movie jump-on-the-covered-wagon bullshit. Then, we're gonnadrive across a ruined city, through a welcome committee of a fewhundred thousand dead cannibals, all so that we can sail off into thesunset on this fucking asshole's boat? And head for some island thatfor all we know doesn't even exist?
Kenneth: Yeah.
Tucker: Pretty much, yeah.
Ana: [nods her head]
Michael: Yeah.
CJ: Okay... I'm in.
Oh you nailed my favorite lines there from Dawn of the dead

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#18]
"Hey Griswold where you gonna put that tree?"  "Bend over and I'll show ya"  -  Christmas vacation.

"Merry Christmas, shitter's full"  - same movie

"One of these men may save your life one of these days"  "then again maybe one of us won't" - Stripes

"well, we were on the way to the local bingo parlor you see, and the instructions got all fouled up"   -   Stripes

"Jesus Christ, dosent anybody knock any more?"  - Fast times at Ridgemont High

"Fuck you bitch" - Run Ronnie Run
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#19]
"Forgiveness is between them and their god.  I'm here to arrange the meeting."  John Creasy/Denzel Washington from Man on fire.

"Creasy's art is death, and tonight, he's gonna paint his masterpiece."  Christopher Walken's Character in Man on fire.

"Now I kill your fucking car." The big Lebowski.

"I killed you Mr. Anderson, I watched you die, With a certain satisfaction I might add." Agent Smith/The Matrix reloaded.

"Can you get those chickens out of the back." Anton Chigurh/No country for old men.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#20]
this

Quoted:

220 221 what ever it takes

and

Its all ball bearings nowadays.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#21]
You ain't seen bad yet, but it's coming.-Next of Kin
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"You just shot an unarmed man!"

"If he's gonna be decoratin' his saloon with my friend, then he shoulda armed himself."

Awesomeness!

Actually, the line from the movie is:

Unforgiven:
Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: He should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Dying ain't much of a living boy.- Josey Wales to Bounty Hunter
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#24]
"Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?"
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#25]
"Bullets change goverments far more than votes"
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#27]
"The next thing out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, because it's going on your tombstone."
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top