Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
"Part of me thinks the kid might be right...why does he deserve to go home? Maybe, looking back, we'll see that saving Pvt. Ryan will be the one good thing we pulled out of this God-awful, shitty mess"

Probably not quoting it correctly at all, and it's not that epic of line anyway... but for some reason it has always stuck with me, maybe for the sacrifice and duty overtones that line and the little conversation it was contained in holds.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
"Deserves got nothing to do with it."

"I'll see you in hell William Munny."

"Yeah." <BANG>
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one.

I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah.

Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
"I'm running this monkey farm now, Frankenstein... and I want to know what the fuck you're doing with my time!"

"I was attacked by a coked up whore and a fucking crazy dentist!"
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]
"You just shot that man in the back!"

"His back was to me!"

El Diablo - HBO movie with Anthony Edwards
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#6]
"The top came off, Daddy!"

Smokey and the Bandit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#8]
You run this town because people think you run it.
When they stop thinking it you stop running it.

Its kind of like the first time you have sex.
You have to put your brave face on, look them straight in the eye and say Daddy, are you sure this is OK?
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]

"Theres nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer" - Baldwin/Pearl Harbor

"I will shoot the first man that walks through that gate" - Tommy Lee Jones/Stranger On My Land

"You
son of a bitch! You're starting to believe what they're writing about
you, aren't you? Let me tell you what you really are! You rode a 15
year old boy straight to his grave, and the rest of us straight to
hell... straight to hell! William H. Bonney! You are *not* a god!

"Why don't you pull the trigger and find out?" - Sutherland-Estevez/Young Guns 2

"Hello Bob!"

Goodbye Bob!...Best dollar eighty I ever spent" - Estevez/Young Guns 2

"I'll turn truck stop queer and blow job giver before I use that shit" - Yoakum/Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Delmar O'Donnell:
Care for some gopher?

Ulysses Everett McGill:
No thank you, Delmar. One third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.

Delmar O'Donnell:
Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one apiece. We ran across a whole... gopher village.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#11]
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof"

V for Vendetta
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#12]
"There's always barber college."
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#13]
"Can't see the line, can you, Russ?"

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion.  Let's not bicker & argue about who killed who."
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Heartbreak Ridge    cop-"I don't give no serviceman's discounts."
                               Gunny Highway-"Too bad,your old lady does."
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Double Tap
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#17]
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name

of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you

will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." Angriest use of a passage from the Bible ever. Pulp Fiction
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite? - Mr. Blonde
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#19]
this is my boomstick - Ash: Army of Darkness

What is best in life?   "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."  Conan: Conan the Barbarian
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#20]
"It is better to be dead and cool, than alive an uncool"  - Harley Davidson and the Marabou Man
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"Are you crazy?  Is that your problem?"  - from Big Trouble in Little China

You stole my line, so I'll have to go with this one:  "Shut up, Mr. Burton! You are not brought upon this world to get it!"
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#22]
"Do I look like I need a psycological evaluation?"
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#23]
<––––––––––-

I also like.. "well what if there IS no tomorrow??!, There wasnt one today.."
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#24]
From Terminator II  (fave movie)

"Come with me if you want to live"

"Mom! We need to be a little more constructive here, okay?"

"Jesus, you were gonna kill that guy.
The Terminator: Of course; I'm a terminator"
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#25]
pretty much the whole movie The Princess Bride is quotable.  at least i think it is.  

i also love R. Lee Ermy in FMJ

pretty much any movie that Chevy Chase is in will be quotable in one way or another.... Fletch(even Fletch Lives, while inferior to the original still quotable), any of the Vacation films.

S
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#26]
(translated From Klingon)
Uhura: We am thy freighter, Ursva...six weeks out of Q'ono'S.
Klingon Operator: What is your destination, over?
Uhura: Rura Penthe.  We is condemning food, things, and supplies.

–– Star Trek VI

"I'd give real money if he'd shut up." - Bones, Star Trek VI

"Ooh a scam!" - Vera Baker, Rat Race

"They call me Mister Tibbs." - Det. Virgil Tibbs, In The Heat Of The Night

"Aloha, Mr. Hand!" - Spicoli, Fast Times At Ridgemont High

"When you think of garbage, think of Akeem." - Akeem, Coming To America

"They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fucked? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a fuck! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?" - Leo Getz, Lethal Weapon 2

And pretty much all of, "Burn After Reading".
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#27]
"Welcome to Sherwood, M'lady!"
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#28]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONyLZn0pLI

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#29]
When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you and resistance

whatsoever. If you get a customer or an employee who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in.

Drops 'em right to the floor. Everyone jumps, he falls down, screaming, blood squirts out his nose. Freaks everybody out.  Nobody says fuckin shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to ya. But give her a look, like you're gonna smash her in the face next. Watch her shut the fuck up.

Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. The managers know better than to fuck around. So if one's givin you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy. So what you gotta do is break that son-of-a-bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then you tell 'im his thumb's next. After that he'll tell ya if he wears ladies underwear.

I'm hungry, let's get a taco.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:50:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you and resistance

whatsoever. If you get a customer or an employee who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in.

Drops 'em right to the floor. Everyone jumps, he falls down, screaming, blood squirts out his nose. Freaks everybody out.  Nobody says fuckin shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to ya. But give her a look, like you're gonna smash her in the face next. Watch her shut the fuck up.

Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. The managers know better than to fuck around. So if one's givin you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy. So what you gotta do is break that son-of-a-bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then you tell 'im his thumb's next. After that he'll tell ya if he wears ladies underwear.

I'm hungry, let's get a taco.

Damn , I can't remember what that's from

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Companion: "Shouldn't we bury them guys?"

Josey Wales: *Spit* "The hell with them guys.  Birds gotta eat too.  Just like worms."
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name

of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you

will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." Angriest use of a passage from the Bible ever. Pulp Fiction

Except it's not from the Bible.

I aim to misbehave.

Aliens: Resurrection:
Johner: Hey, Ripley. I heard you, like, ran into these things before?
Ripley: That's right.
Johner: Wow, man. So, like, what did you do?
Ripley: I died.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:42:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Parker from Alien: 'We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.'
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#34]
"Take off ya hoser"

StrangeBrew

Just watched this masterpiece the other night, it taught me all I needed to know about canucks
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Mannequin.

As the main charactor and his girlfriend are walking down the street.
Her: I'm not the one who can't deal with reality.
Him: Reality is very disappointing.

Plenty good from Firefly and Serenity.

Babylon 5.
Captain, we thought you were dead.
I was. I'm better now.

I saw Ivanova, and she said you were cranky. So I looked up cranky.
It said see grouchy. I looked up grouchy, and it said see grumpy. No wonder
your society is in such a shambles. None of your words mean anything.

Let's not forget all the lines from Full Metal Jacket, Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles.
Plus many more I can't remember right now.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Who ordered the whup ass fajita?

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#37]
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

[div]I'm hungry, let's get a taco.

Reseviour Dogs?

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#39]
I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?
Try not to suck any *** on the way to the parking lot.... Get back here!
––Clerks

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
––Super Troopers

I get older, they stay the same age.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:45:21 AM EDT
[#40]
"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that. "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6luuyNtEHuA

"And dying when you're not really sick is really sick, you know. Really! "

"I want my two dollars!"
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[div]I'm hungry, let's get a taco.

Reseviour Dogs?

Yep. Awesome movie.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 7:57:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Tyler Durden: In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#44]
"AK-47, the best there is.  When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every mutha-fucka in the room, accept no substitutes."
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#45]
"If you're gonna shoot, shoot; don't talk."

-Tuco, The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#46]
"Where were you on that one dipshit?"  -The Waterboy

"Fuck Fucky Fuck Fuck Fuck, who is that gonna hurt?"  -South Park- Cartman
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#47]
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for the system of government, Supreme executive power lays in a mandate from the masses, not from some falsical aquatic ceremony. I mean if I went around saying I was emperor because some watery bink lobbed a semetar at me, they put me away."  -Monty Python and The Holy Grail

and yes I have that memorized

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#48]
"We used to stack fucks like you five feet high and use them as sandbags." - Clint Eastwood, Grand Torino
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#49]
" Anthony, Listen to me....I have your head in a vice "

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for the system of government, Supreme executive power lays in a mandate from the masses, not from some falsical aquatic ceremony. I mean if I went around saying I was emperor because some watery bink lobbed a semetar at me, they put me away."  -Monty Python and The Holy Grail

and yes I have that memorized

"Farcical, scimitar."

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top