BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope, not yet, but you made me worry. Actually, I read that sitting part from Good Ole AR15.com years ago and I almost died laughing. I´m not laughing anymore, even though, I haven´t sit on my balls yet. BTW, do you have any estimates when it is predictable? I´m 46.

Getting old sucks.

MN

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing sitting on your own balls.
It gets worse.  

ETA:  It seems that my Finnish friend has the same problem I do.  

Nope, not yet, but you made me worry. Actually, I read that sitting part from Good Ole AR15.com years ago and I almost died laughing. I´m not laughing anymore, even though, I haven´t sit on my balls yet. BTW, do you have any estimates when it is predictable? I´m 46.

Getting old sucks.

MN

Give them another 15 - 16 years, and you'll need to be rearranging things before you sit.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I just let my nose hair grow long and comb/blend them into my mustache.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#3]
True story:

Today, at work, a repairman starting using a small grinder in the office area to fix something.  The sound was quite unusual for the office, prompting a young lady to yell, "Who's trimmin' nose hair at work?!"  

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Getting old sucks.

MN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's nothing.  Wait till you start pissing sitting on your own balls.
It gets worse.  

ETA:  It seems that my Finnish friend has the same problem I do.  

Getting old sucks.

MN

For me it started at the age of 47.

Have a nice day!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
OP is a rookie.  Wait until ear hair starts.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No battery powered trimmer can handle my nose hair, I have to yank them out one by one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait to you have to go to the extreme I did and buy a powered trimmer. It's very effective on the eyebrows too.

No battery powered trimmer can handle my nose hair, I have to yank them out one by one.

On the rare occasions that I do this I always sneeze.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Lots of folks in here love the idea of nasal staph infections.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lots of folks in here love the idea of nasal staph infections.
View Quote

Agreed. I have to stop. What started as a flawed grooming technique has turned into a dangerous habit.

Ears. My first clue was years ago when I was at a barber and she dove right in with the electric clippers. I was wtf.

Head. Still have a good head of hair at 60 haha.

Balls. Fuck. If there is such a thing as getting sack lift I'd consider it. I hate sitting and dipping. I might have to rig a dual stack toilet seat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Just waft a cool flame (yellow, not blue) over them.  They will sizzle into oblivion.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top