Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Dated Mexican, Puerto Rican, Black, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Lebanese, and Filipina.

Married once for 7 years, and divorced from a Filipina.  I've been living for over 4 years, VERY happily, with another Filipina, who I am still trying to get to come to a MODCC shoot if I ever get a weekend off.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope.  Not because of any real conscious choice.  That's just how the cards landed.  I do have preferences, but most races can meet those since they are for the most part behavioral.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
hell, they're all pink on the inside...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I married an Asian.

No way!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
No
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]
lets see, I've dated  women who were from almost all of the inhabited continents on this planet:
African
Asian
European
American, North and South
and some who were mixes of some or all of the above and it was all good.....

and  now I'm married to a wonderful asian woman, so I don't date any more.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]
american black, african, korean, chinese, crow, inuit, persian, slav, and hispanic.

it's the 'grey matter' that counts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup, one of my first girlfriends.

I'm not really a big fan of the word "race" myself, and generally don't use it, but within the context of your question?  Yup, I've dated black women, one hispanic and one indian.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ever dated someone outside your own race?

Some people have never dated anyone outside of their own family !
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You boys (and girls sorry Hannah) are pushing #1

tc6969 I don't know if you are joking around or not but I am assuming you weren't.
I reread all of the post prior to yours and I do not see anything that is out of line. This is an interesting topic with varied ideas and opinions and is one of the few topics in last few days that hints of some sophistication both in the questions and answers. In fact some of the answers clearly indicate that there are some very intelligent and nonprejudicial people on this board. I find it rather interesting that several other mods or staff members have posted with answers to the question and didn't seem to mind the topic or the answers that others gave.  I guess we just need to keep our topics confined to some safe, simply and none-sophisticated subjects like what we had for dinner, LT's penis enhancement cream, the neighbor parking their car on my side of the street and their dog shit on my grass and of course why some Leo's (JBT) are overbearing and lack any sophistication, gees I wonder where they get that impression from? Note the lack of smilies here!

Now to answer the question I have dated several hispanic ladies and love them and thier culture and almost married a hispanic lady.   NOTE TO HANNAH my moma wouldn't allow me to date German girls so I married one. How do you say HOT-Damn in German!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL, No shit!

I dated a Korean girl as a kid, but all my womenz were white until 3 years ago. I met a biracial (black and white) and ended up living with her for 2 years. That one ended like a lot of white/white relationships do-when I got laid off and stopped giving her money she split. Then, a friend introduced me to this FIIIINE black girl. I say "girl" because she's 21, I'm 31. Man oh man, you want to talk about a phreak in bed! I ended up leaving her, it was a bad scene. She was a little bit hard to deal with because of the age difference. That and she only dated white guys (she acted totally white) who only wanted her body. I've never met an affection starved person as bad as her. Great girl, incredibly intelligent, but very needy and about to leave to study out of state.

After the last two, I can look at a fit black woman and get a jones... They are hot too, try 'em before you knock em!

Dave

BTW, Black people have a lot more problem with white Muthafuckus stealing their woman than we have with them diluting our gene pool. I'm a polite person and have my shit together, and the Mothers of the two black girls I dated HATED MY GUTS!!! Of course, neither had a father around and the worst of the two was on her 4th marriage. :D
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#13]
no
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL @ Shooter505!
I don't think "Hot Damn" will translate right, but you sure gave me a good giggle, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
a Democrat

You ought to be ashamed!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I dated a stripper for a few weeks, does that count?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Nope, always dated humans.  Do you mean people of different ethnic groups?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Nope, always dated humans.  Do you mean people of different ethnic groups?

You may be confusing "race" and "species" here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#19]
In high school I dated a girl that was half oriental and half italian. Probably the best looking girl I dated.  Dear lord could she keep me awake late.  Ran track too, body was soo tight... oh man...

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

DAMN!  You took my line...I thought by page three, if I hadn't seen it yet, I'd get to use it!  Shit.  

Oh well, and what do you consider "dated?"  I've bedded quite a few of different "races."  But who cares?  Womenz are all the same anyway.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah ... married a puerto rican still married for 13 years!!!
who ever dont like it.......hug em !!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
american black, african, korean, chinese, crow, inuit, persian, slav, and hispanic.

it's the 'grey matter' that counts.

Inuit? Damn, I was looking to snare one of those but I got old before I could find one. I have all the other boxes checked. Do two Samoans count as one Inuit maybe?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep, when I was in high school I dated a black girl, but I had to keep it underwraps from my parents. My step-father is a preacher, so I had an "image" to keep so I couldn't be out dating a "colored" girl as the people of the church would say. My parents didn't care, but I didn't want to rock the boat so it was all covert ops.

Funny to be judged by so called Christians  
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#24]
First wife was a Cuban beauty!  Had to divorce her cheatin ass, so......yes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Since my own racial makeup includes American Indian,  and therefore by extension Asian, and therefore by extension just about every other ethnicity to be found in Europe,  I'd have to say that I've probably never dated a woman with EXACTLY the same racial composition as me.

But I'm your typical 10th generation American white bread.   You pretty much have to go back at least six generations along any of my ancestral lines before you run into your first immigrant to come in by boat or any other mode of transportation.

If you ever take the time to look at a map of the world and look at pictures of what people from various regions tend to look like,  you'll eventually notice that there is a definite smooth and gradual transition from one ethnic type to another.  It' s very interesting.

CJ

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMN!  You took my line...I thought by page three, if I hadn't seen it yet, I'd get to use it!  Shit.  

Damnit, me too!

By the way, I married a democrat.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
a Democrat

Some races shouldn't mix.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm chinese. I've dated asian (chinese, japanese, and korean), white, indian (dot, not feather), and hispanic.

ALL of them were nuts one way or another.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#29]

I once got molested by one of those big-headed, big-eyed aliens....  you know, the "Greys".  Does that count?  

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 11:49:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Not Black, but I dated a 1/2 Philipino chick. She was super hot. I still think of her sometimes. I like asians. Dating chicks outside your race is A-OK, especialy if you have a fetish. I love Asian chicks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#31]
I have never dated, as I spend all of my time helping people. I have heard things about race mixing being a sin, but I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I MARRIED someone from outside my race, if you consider Hispanic and White separate races.

From what I understand, aren't there only three major races:  Caucazoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid?  Mexicans are considered Causcasians based on that, IIRC.  Some birth certificates that I saw from the 30's and 40's, for some research, noted that the Mexican child born was a Caucasian.  Crazy, huh?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:43:18 AM EDT
[#33]
I have had numerous business arrangements with LBFM's in various corners of the earth... I don't think those would count as relationships.

There is just something extra special about having women who don't even understand English humiliate themselves in whatever way you command for money... he he.

As for relationships, no.

My wife is so white she is practically translucent.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:55:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
In high school I dated a girl that was half oriental and half italian. Probably the best looking girl I dated.  Dear lord could she keep me awake late.  Ran track too, body was soo tight... oh man...

I too dated a Half filipina and Half Irish chick. She was really Hot...How did I ever let her get away. What is it with the Half Asian and Half white mix?...They turn out Fine!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 1:55:39 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I have never dated,

This may explain a few things……
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#36]
I've dated black women, but I don't know if I will again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:37:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Best post on this thread yet!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#38]
I haven't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't...oh wait...I'm married.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:58:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
LOL, for a second I though you ment "other then the Human Race".

Hooked up with a wookie, a troll, and weeble.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:59:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Does it matter?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I too dated a Half filipina and Half Irish chick. She was really Hot...How did I ever let her get away. What is it with the Half Asian and Half white mix?...They turn out Fine!!!

You got that right!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:01:47 AM EDT
[#42]
I dated an American Indian for a short time many moons ago.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it matter?

This is a DISCUSSION FORUM

Main Entry: dis·cus·sion
Pronunciation: di-'sk&-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate
2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:06:06 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it matter?

This is a DISCUSSION FORUM

Main Entry: dis·cus·sion
Pronunciation: di-'sk&-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate
2 : a formal treatment of a topic in speech or writing

And so i asked a question!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:29:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Doesn't matter to me as a matter of fact.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Asian babes are my favorite.After that, it's all good.As long as I have a mustache,Hailey Berry has a place to sit.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:46:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 4:55:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Never happened to, but if Alicia Keys ever needs a date, I'm there.  The wife will just have to get over it.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:08:53 AM EDT
[#49]
No.

Unless a liberal nympho counts, and I guess that's pretty close.

I never had the desire to date outside my race.  It didn't fit with my upbringing.  It wasn't acceptable.  I didn't do it.

Whether that was/is right or wrong is immaterial now.  I'm married and have no thoughts of "I wish I would've hit black/mexican/chinese/whatever" when I was younger.

And, since I haven't read all the replies to this question, I have a feeling a big IBTL in in order.

-kid
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:20:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I have dated OUTSIDE of my own race more often than not.
I cant think of a " race " I have not knocked boots with.

Funny after all that I still married inside my own race and ethnic back ground

EDITED : After giving this some further thought the following groups have NOT drank from the baddog bowl
1. India and packy
2.Mongolian
3.Arab

Here I though I was a man of the world yet I have left much untouched
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top