User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just updated his Wikipedia page

All the Heller stuff is in there now

Clean this shit up on wiki.  Some of it doesn't make sense.

While the D.C. v. Heller, Holder Supreme Court case was being decided in 2008 Holder joined the Reno-led amicus brief, which urged the Supreme Court to uphold the handgun ban and claimed that the Department of Justice from Franklin Roosevelt through Bill Clinton had always believed that the Second Amendment does not protect any rights of individuals to own guns for personal use.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Color me stupid, where does an AG figure in on the Legislative Process

The AG is the person that determines what guns are for "sporting purposes" and which ones are not.
JOe Biden put the concept of "sporting purpose" into law. I forget which law though.

Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Check his page now....

Alot of new info has been added

FREE
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
D.E.

Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sure that there are a lot of people who don't want the Marc Rich thing to come up.  He was to some parts of Israeli Intelligence what Bob Vesco was to the Nixon Administration.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You do understand that the Pres can direct the AG to rexamine the 'sporting purposes'?

Clinton did that in 1998 and got a bunch of semi auto guns banned from import

Its much worse than that. Lloyd Bentsen determined that a certain type of shotgun was a DD in early 90's and reclassified them as such. Imagine that happening to certain types of firearms,
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]

This thread is giving me a headache.  Off to buy more shit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I've uncovered Obango's selection process.

Obamajesus: I need to fill X cabinet position.  Who was deputy X cabinet position under Clinton?

Fatlesbiandemocratstaffer: Y was deputy X cabinet position under Clinton.

Obama bin Biden: I nominate Y to be X cabinet position.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's the way I think that it could go:

1.  Oabamalamadingdong puts in a ton of Clintoon people including a Clintoon.
2.  Clinton people fuck up left and right, Clintoon makes the mess in Iraq even worse, and the country unites against Obama.
3.  Smelling blood, the Clintoons unite to spread the rumor that the only thing holding the Obamalamadingdong administration together are the experienced Clintoon people.
4.  Obamalamadingdong blows a fuze and fires all of the Clintoon people, including the Clintoon, just in time to be completely helpless in the face of the midterm elections with the country united against him.
5.  Obamalamadingdong then has to deal with a completely new crew at the same time as the wolves are closing in.

Of course, if the Republican Party keeps trying to put liberal country club Republican pussies like George W. Bush in with the aid of the religious fruitcakes, Obamalamadingdong will recover and enjoy the last two years, free of Clintoons, and will get another four.  I guess it depends if the Republicans get rid of all of the fucktards who still think that "George W. Bush is a conservative!!!!!"
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#10]
"Chaser" keeps removing any mention of Holder's support of the D.C. gun ban.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#11]
The question is how long do we have before our shotguns are reclassified by holder to be destructive devices.

Will we register or fall in line?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top