Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Another mall will have died of diversity
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Robert A. Heinlein predicted the recent riots in "Starship Troopers," 1959.
Read the rest of the quote.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Robert A. Heinlein predicted the recent riots in "Starship Troopers," 1959.
"Law-abiding people," Dubois had told us, "hardly dared go into a public park at night. To do so was to risk attack by wolf packs of children, armed with chains, knives, homemade guns, bludgeons... to be hurt at least, robbed most certainly, injured for life probably  or even killed.
Read the rest of the quote.
Jesus Christ that is too accurate
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Should have locked the doors and went in with dogs and clubs sealed the structure from the outside, then left them locked for at least 90 days.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Clearly the fault of systemically racist lopsided incarceration...

TC
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Story seems a little short on details, were these the "teens", "youths", or "juveniles" that we so often hear about?
I already know why there won't be any descriptions of the suspects, or any arrests made.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Three brawls across the country, within two days, with the usual suspects.. Is this shit planned ahead on blacktwitter?
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Same day happened at Northgate Mall, in a suburb of Cincinnati.

I haven't shopped there in years or brought my family because of the unsafe feeling.

Maybe its an nationwide event?

https://www.wlwt.com/article/10-arrested-after-massive-fight-involving-teens-breaks-out-at-northgate-mall/30339496
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Remember what they taught us in school?

Outside we're all different colors, but inside we're all the same
View Quote
Yeah I remember. Then on Tuesday they told us how whitey killed all the indians and made the blacks their slaves before they destroyed the environment.

The beginning of our indoc to make us willingly give up our property before marching like compliant sheep for the slaughter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Never relax.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Just wait until their fathers find out!
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This right here is why single stack 45s are not good carry guns.
View Quote
There’s nothing you can carry for those kinds of encounters, only things you ride in.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh boy! When they get home from work their fathers are going to be really pissed!
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#13]
... this country has gone downhill since we abandoned corporal punishment
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Says Milford mall

Looks more like Mordor mall.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#15]
so much for cancer being cured this holiday season......

lamont would have taxed the cure for cancer anyway
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Or, just rename the place as an “employment center”.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#17]
1/10.  No world star videos.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Must be mall brawl week
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Must be mall brawl week
View Quote
Boxing Day.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#21]
If the youths can do this to a mall, imagine what they could do to your house if they chose to storm it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Disco pants and haircuts... Lots of space in this mall.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"Do you like the island?  My grandmother had an island.  Nothing to boast of.  You could walk around it in an hour, but still it was, it was a paradise for us.

One summer, we went for a visit and discovered the place had been infested with rats.  They'd come on a fishing boat and gorged themselves on coconut.  So how do you get rats off an island?  My grandmother showed me.  We buried an oil drum and hinged the lid.  Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait and the rats would come for the coconut and... they would fall into the drum.  And after a month, you have trapped all the rats, but what do you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean?  Burn it?  No. You just leave it and they begin to get hungry.  And one by one they start eating each other until there are only two left.  The two survivors.

And then what?  Do you kill them?  No.  You take them and release them into the trees, but now they don't eat coconut anymore.  Now, they only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors."
View Quote
Where have I read that before?
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If the youths can do this to a mall, imagine what they could do to your house if they chose to storm it.
View Quote
A wide open venue with no ingress control VS a secured environment full of highly motivated individuals?

Good luck Tyrone. Will it be Old E or Colt 45 for your ceremony?
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Want to hear something funny? I got banned from a subreddit for posting something similar...
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Juvenile patrons...
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

A wide open venue with no ingress control VS a secured environment full of highly motivated individuals?

View Quote
I respectfully disagree. Is your house secured 24/7? If a storm of youths, let's say even just 30, just decided to come out of nowhere, you would not be prepared for them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So the kids used social media accounts to send out wilding invites to meet up at that mall.

Parents no longer give a shit what they’re kids are doing, where they’re going, what time it is, who they’re hanging around with.
View Quote
Some of us don't raise feral animals and release them into the general public. Three guesses on what kind of people do. I'll give you a hint, it ain't the Amish. This is a problem for those communities that do. Police up your own kind or you won't like what happens when those of us that are sick of dealing with their shit. Itll never happen though because its racist to talk about the real problem.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Human beings must have a controlling influence on their passions somewhere. The more they have it within the less they need it without. If they will not control them selves, they must be controlled.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Shit, just a few days ago they closed a whole cuz two homeboyscgot into a fight over shoes
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Parenting fail
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#32]
They need to regulate those "underage shoppers" starting fights in malls.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I wish businesses would go back to discriminating who gets to be a customer. Maybe nobody under 21 without a parent and adults must have a credit score over 650. The Civil Rights Act could also be given a hard look as far as it pertaining to private businesses that do not take government funds. Probably would not apply to grocery stores given the percentage of their sales that come from EBT and SNAP payments, but general retail would probably be fine to require civil behavior and dress.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Do you like the island?  My grandmother had an island.  Nothing to boast of.  You could walk around it in an hour, but still it was, it was a paradise for us.

One summer, we went for a visit and discovered the place had been infested with rats.  They'd come on a fishing boat and gorged themselves on coconut.  So how do you get rats off an island?  My grandmother showed me.  We buried an oil drum and hinged the lid.  Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait and the rats would come for the coconut and... they would fall into the drum.  And after a month, you have trapped all the rats, but what do you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean?  Burn it?  No. You just leave it and they begin to get hungry.  And one by one they start eating each other until there are only two left.  The two survivors.

And then what?  Do you kill them?  No.  You take them and release them into the trees, but now they don't eat coconut anymore.  Now, they only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors."
Skyfall (unless it's pulled from something else)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yI1hjITn8Q&feature=emb_logo
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I respectfully disagree. Is your house secured 24/7? If a storm of youths, let's say even just 30, just decided to come out of nowhere, you would not be prepared for them.
View Quote
They aren't zombies from the movies. You kill a handful of them and the rest will seek other interests. You would be amazed how de-motivating it is to get spattered with the brains of the guy next to you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
You must’ve visited that same night club too! The one black stripper also offered me a private dance and when sensing my apprehension she stated, “Don’t worry, baby, We’re all pink on the inside.”

Small world!
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Another video of the same mall fight

VIDEO: Minor arrested after fights at Westfarms
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Get rid of the bus stop and the problem goes away.
View Quote
Saint Louis got a new mall back in 2003 way out in the county. When it opened it had 200 stores, then Metrolink put in a stop a few years later. Killed the place in two years. Once they started having shootings in the food court it was done.

Sits abandoned today.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#39]
As long as it happens in Blue areas Im all about it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
You rarely see German Shepherds and middle aged fat men armed with pistols / AR15s at the mall. It's an everyday occurrence to see one of each at my house. I'm not saying we would get every one of them, but nobody wants to be the few we get.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're not Somalians, drop one and the rest will flee.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was a lie then just much as now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#43]
A firearm may not be justified initially. Best thing to do is grab your family and go for cover......
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Crazy how hundreds were involved and there were tons of cameras capturing the event, yet they only play a three second clip filmed by a potato. It would sure be useful to identifying these “teens” if we knew what they looked like. Huh..
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There’s nothing you can carry for those kinds of encounters, only things you ride in.
View Quote
Oh yeah I know. This is an extreme example, but it’s not uncommon for these thugs to hunt in packs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#46]
"If you put this many kids, unsupervised in an area, the result, to me, is not surprising."
View Quote
Actually you could put thousands of Asian kids, or Dutch kids, or Amish kids, or Jewish kids, or plain old whitebread kids, "in an area, unsupervised" and they'd be fine.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Actually you could put thousands of Asian kids, or Dutch kids, or Amish kids, or Jewish kids, or plain old whitebread kids, "in an area, unsupervised" and they'd be fine.
View Quote
Yep. In enough time theyd elect leaders. Establish laws, law enforcement, farms, a military, roads bridges, powet plants, trains planes and automobiles followed by walking on the moon.

The black kids would just dance around fires abusing whatever substances they could find growing  naturally and occasionally slaughtering each other.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Shit don't even need video. Just the title alone tells me everything I need to know about the individuals involved
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOLx49Q35TQ

Major fights broke out at a Connecticut mall, forcing authorities to shutter the shopping center hours early, according to police and new reports.

The fights — involving “in excess of a couple hundred” people — broke out around 6 p.m. Thursday at the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford, where panicked shoppers streamed out three hours before its usual closing time, police told local outlet WTNH.

“This whole situation was crazy,” New Haven resident Monae Moye told the station. “They were fighting in the food court… All I saw was somebody, they swung and hit somebody in the head and that person just fell out. It was like they hit them so hard, it was so crazy.”

Milford Police tweeted that “several fights” prompted the closure and that multiple police departments responded to help contain the chaos.

“Because the safety and security of our shoppers, employees and retailers is our top priority, we worked closely and in full cooperation with Milford PD and other local law enforcement to clear mall common areas,” mall officials said in a statement issued to the station.

“We will continue to work diligently with local law enforcement to prevent future incidents. We are reviewing our policy regarding juvenile patrons and will make any necessary modifications needed to provide a safe and comfortable shopping environment.”

Despite speculation on social media that shots were fired, police spokesman Officer Mike DeVito told The Connecticut Post that wasn’t the case.

There was no immediate word of injuries or arrests.

The Westfarms Mall in Farmington also saw several fights break out Thursday night, leading to the arrest of two people, but the mall remained open, according to the report.

Thursday’s fracas occurred exactly a year after cops arrested one juvenile following several “disturbances and altercations” at the Milford mall, the outlet reported.

Linky
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Love how the news station made the video tiny, only showed a tiny clip and de-rez'd it enough so you can't really tell anything from it.
View Quote
Curious how that works.  There was a big fight at a local mall yesterday and the news did the exact same thing.

https://www.ketv.com/article/police-respond-to-westroads-mall-multiple-times-for-fights/30340225
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top