Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
What about really fat people that can't even raise one leg 3 inches off the ground,are you going to have cranes at the ready to set them on the bike ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:00:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What about really fat people that can't even raise one leg 3 inches off the ground,are you going to have cranes at the ready to set them on the bike ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
It would certainly thin the population and ensure a generous supply of organs for those left.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#5]
using the same analogy, Every should be Shot at least once in their lifetime.
So they understand Gun Safety...

OBTW-i'm a hard core Biker, 2006 Road King
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Amusing how some bike riders, many bike riders, hold this illusion that they are somehow more free than those on 4 wheels. As if your choice of transportation provides you with a special measure of independence.
View Quote

get out of this thread "cager"

you're not free or nuthin
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
using the same analogy, Every should be Shot at least once in their lifetime.
So they understand Gun Safety...

OBTW-i'm a hard core Biker, 2006 Road King
View Quote

Jubal Early: You oughta be shot. Or stabbed, lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#8]
how the fuck would i check my twitter?

Also how the fuck would i be able to talk on the phone with a helmet on?

WTF is wrong with you - some people just don't think!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
No that's a horrible idea.

People struggle enough on 4 wheels, let alone 2.

(from a motorcycle rider)
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I think everyone should be required to make a visit to a Level 1 ER and visit one of the many mangled motorcyclists that come through on a stretcher, and then stop off at a local long term adult care facility and spend some quality time with a motorcyclist in a diaper, but thats just me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Wait.. if everyone is on motorcycles, who gets to block off the intersection so all their buddies can pass through?  

Bad news when EVERYONE is convinced they own the road.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think everyone should be required to make a visit to a Level 1 ER and visit one of the many mangled motorcyclists that come through on a stretcher, and then stop off at a local long term adult care facility and spend some quality time with a motorcyclist in a diaper, but thats just me.
View Quote

Yeah but they were cool as shit..........till they hit the immoveable object.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top