BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So there isn't an expectation and obligation of sexual intercourse in a relationship? Or even in marriage? So if my wife doesn't sleep with me except for once every month, it's totally okay, because she doesn't owe me an orgasm?
View Quote

Owe you in the sense that you can take it? Fuck no.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The anecdotal evidence was to show that even someone as close as a twin, she could/would not tell her sibling that something so horrifying had happened.  Yet you believe it is "Progressives.  Progressively turning everyone into a victim for purposes of empowerment!"  Yet you didn't even provide anecdotal evidence to support your statement.  

I abhor most of the "Progressive" agenda.   Rape for empowerment is not part of it.
View Quote

I totally disagree with your last statement.

The duke lacrosse case in point.  They were trying like hell to bring those uppity rich white boys down.

Same fucking thing.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So there isn't an expectation and obligation of sexual intercourse in a relationship? Or even in marriage? So if my wife doesn't sleep with me except for once every month, it's totally okay, because she doesn't owe me an orgasm?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will you die from lack of pussy? Not even lack of sexual release, but lack of sex with another person?

I think not. Ergo, it is not a need. It is a desire.

And if someone's desire causes him to make decisions that risk landing him in jail, he may want to re-examine his priorities. They do make fleshlights, after all.

Die? No
But sexual deprivation has its own health related negative issues even if they don't rise to the level of death.

Quoted:

No, lets not, you sociopath.

So pointing out that the suggestion of relying on a relationship to get the orgasm doesn't work either somehow makes me a  sociopath?

Not really. But insisting that someone owes you orgasms slides you closer to the category of "something ain't right".

That's not the context of his complaint at all. She's specifically addressing this one guy's complaints.

He somehow thinks that his need for orgasms is a problem that "we" need to solve for him, no, he doesn't want to be in a relationship, no, he doesn't (or can't) seem to convince sober girls to agree to give him an orgams. What shall WE do about it?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This. Even in my long, happy marriage, my orgasms are night a right - they are a mutual benefit and I earn them with love and reciprocal behavior. Nothing is owed to me.

Plenty of rapes happen inside of marriage - real, ugly, bona-fide rape. And, I'll wager most of those men feel they are owed what they take.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Define "rape."

The way it is defined sometimes these days, I never know what I'm really dealing with.

That gal you copped a feel of in high school as you were making out, then told you to stop?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."

That gal who took you back to her place after that crazy wedding reception, then fucked your brains out?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."  She was drunk, see?

I think we've hit a point where we need a new word for actual, well, rape - as in, forcible, violent sexual penetration.
View Quote

According to Whoopi Goldberg, the word you are looking for is "RAPE-rape".  As in, "What Roman Polanski did, ... that wasn't RAPE-rape."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, until we get that all sorted out, we still have the risk. The risk is real.

So the question is, are guys still going to keep banging drunk chicks, then bitching because it's risky to do so? Or are they going to decide that it's not wise to bang drunk chicks? Which is more important? To be innocent but still in jail, or to be more prudent, maybe with a few less notches on their bedpost, but not in jail?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One is a real risk, the other is made up by society, and is the one being discussed here.  The fancy watch and suit guy counterpart was already raised in this thread.

Is the time in jail something that is "made up by society," or does the person actually spend time in jail?

I think risking time in jail is a REAL risk and should be treated as such.

The time in jail is indeed "made up by society" - society puts people in jail.

Society does not rape women.  People who rape women are actually PUT IN JAIL by society.  Night and day, here.  One, we have the means as a society to control.  The other, we can only punish after the fact.

Most rational people don't want to see people put in jail who did nothing wrong.

Well, until we get that all sorted out, we still have the risk. The risk is real.

So the question is, are guys still going to keep banging drunk chicks, then bitching because it's risky to do so? Or are they going to decide that it's not wise to bang drunk chicks? Which is more important? To be innocent but still in jail, or to be more prudent, maybe with a few less notches on their bedpost, but not in jail?

You keep trying to divert the subject away from the issue.  I don't want people to be victimized, period.  I see one trend in our society that is causing peopel to be more easily victimized.  You seem to think that as long as they can just avoid the situation entirely, it isn't worth discussing.

FWIW, people keep claiming that drunk women cannot legally consent to sex.  That isn't true.  INCAPACITATED women cannot legally consent to sex.  It is only nutty feminists who try to suggest otherwise, yet many in this thread seem OK with that.  If she is physically able to consent, she is legally able to consent.  Laying there barely conscious - not saying no, but not really saying anything - is not consent.  That's what the law says.  Administrative rules and efforts to change this are a separate issue.

That is a clear line I think most everyone can agree with. Yet, many here seem to accept the nonsense that a guy who screws a drunk girl is setting himself up for a rape charge, and that this is just a reality we all should have to deal with.  No, it isn't, and it shouldn't be.

We can't stop criminals from committing criminal acts, but we sure as shit can stop our legal system from committing stupidity.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My wife says I require them and she requires me to have them.  She doesn't like me after I've gone 12 hours or so without one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So pointing out that the suggestion of relying on a relationship to get the orgasm doesn't work either somehow makes me a  sociopath?

No, the rest of your "I require orgasm" nonsense does.

My wife says I require them and she requires me to have them.  She doesn't like me after I've gone 12 hours or so without one.

Use more lube dude, she can only make so much, and 12 hours, damn, marathon man  

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeah, I really like the part where it's insinuated I'm a child molester.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to be an insensitive asshole right now.

"Raped" or got drunk and regretted have sex the next day?

Todd Akins, ARFcommer since Dec. 2005

Rape & molestation, imposition and just general lurid & inappropriate behavior is EXTREMELY common for women to have experienced....I know this is GD and every rape is just regretful sex, but I've worked counseling long enough to know, and seen it in my friends and family who are not talking about a frat party gone wrong, to understand that men have some serious fucking issues with diddling girls they should not be diddling.

Some of us know it, and some of us want to downplay it....but the evidence is the generation of whacked, trauma-stricken young women that end up in the clinics like I worked at because their step dad, Todd, wanted to jack off on them while they were asleep.

Then, if they're really lucky they try to shed that horror and live a normal life but end up seeking out hyper-stimulation, being freaks between the sheets but unable to calm that tempest inside them, and wrecking their relationship to an ARFcommer who now believes all women are whores and sluts.

Oy.

Well said.

Yeah, I really like the part where it's insinuated I'm a child molester.

I guess he treated your stepdaughter?

Yeah, WTF, because that's how it reads.  I think some clarification is in order. (not by you)

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#9]

He somehow thinks that his need for orgasms is a problem that "we" need to solve for him, no, he doesn't want to be in a relationship, no, he doesn't (or can't) seem to convince sober girls to agree to give him an orgams. What shall WE do about it?
View Quote

And apparently he can't or won't tug it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Define "rape."

The way it is defined sometimes these days, I never know what I'm really dealing with.

That gal you copped a feel of in high school as you were making out, then told you to stop?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."

That gal who took you back to her place after that crazy wedding reception, then fucked your brains out?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."  She was drunk, see?

I think we've hit a point where we need a new word for actual, well, rape - as in, forcible, violent sexual penetration.
View Quote

I saw option one twice in college.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A lot of douchebags will also try to get women as drunk as possible for exactly this reason I have even see the bartenders pour some extra strong drinks for their buddies to give to girls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First sentence in first post nails it.

He's got a point. Lots of women get drunk and feel like that had been taken advantage of.

A lot of douchebags will also try to get women as drunk as possible for exactly this reason I have even see the bartenders pour some extra strong drinks for their buddies to give to girls.

While in college we made them leave the party if they appeared too drunk.  Too much hassle the next morning.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They will obviously call there daughters a slut and tell them that they got what they wanted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People on this site seem to be proud of being pricks. By rape I mean by force, hope your daughters never go through this only to have idiots blame it on them.

They will obviously call there daughters a slut and tell them that they got what they wanted.

False rape accusations happen.  I've had two against me.  In neither case, did sexual activuity occur.

SO better hope your sons don't get falsely accused - say, to explain why they got home late.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd daresay that most of those "rapes" were what I call regret rape where the female sleeps with someone voluntarily and then regrets her decision and twists it in her mind that she was somehow "raped.". Alcohol seems to play a pretty big part of it which isn't much of a surprise, especially when they are college age.

The other part of it is, once a female can claim she was "raped". whe can play the victim status forever. Nothing that goes bad in her life will ever be her fault, it will always be the "rapists" fault.

Total horseshit IMHO because it detracts from those females who are truly sexually assaulted and have serious mental or physical issues from it.
View Quote

This!

For women to claim rape when in fact they simply regret having had sex totally demeans women who have actually been forcefully raped.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the rest of your "I require orgasm" nonsense does.

TXL

I'm needy.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

80% is the number generally accepted in the emergency services world.  80% of claimed rapes are bullshit and 80% of actual rapes are unreported.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can disagree with the numbers given in this thread and still believe that forcible rape is under-reported. They're different circumstances.

The fakes are using a word tricks to get victim status and attention. The real victims of rapists have to deal with a horrific experience. I understand why they would rather forget it than relive it over and over again to prosecute the crime.

80% is the number generally accepted in the emergency services world.  80% of claimed rapes are bullshit and 80% of actual rapes are unreported.

I don't recall the numbers, but I got out in 1994. At the time, forcible rape was a subject that was still not taken seriously by the entire emergency services community. There was also awareness of false accusations, but the politics of 1994 ruled out almost any discussion of them. If you mentioned that possibility during a class, you could expect to be excoriated by any feminists present, some of whom had been raped 300 times, weren't allowed to have an abortion, and never received a paycheck in their lives because they were oppressed.

Anyone who had any actual experience in emergency services nodded, "Yes," and rolled their eyes. Andrea Dworkin had been screeching that, "all sex is rape," for a few years and the media clown acts of the day worshipped the ground she waddled on. It was of great amusement when I found out later that, "all sex is rape," was originally used by Ted Bundy to try and get out of the electric chair.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's not the context of his complaint at all. She's specifically addressing this one guy's complaints.

View Quote

He seemed to be asking for what everyone's solution was to bedding a woman while not in a relationship with her, if alcohol is not involved. He apparently has no problem getting his release from local women going to bars (who tend to go there solely for the purpose of having intercourse after getting intoxicated.)

Yours and other's problems with his method of achieving orgasm seem to be with his use of alcohol in order to meet his goal, and he was asking for you and the others who have a problem with it to find the alternative to his tried and true method that he tends to rely upon, as he has no problem with this method and yet you and the others do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Define "rape."

View Quote

Sickeningly, the people who've been hurt most by this are the ones that were actually, you know, raped
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.
View Quote

Shooting is only part of the equation.  You cannot carry on most college campuses for example.  

Krav Maga and other similar martial arts teaches young women how to turn a rapist into a pain recipient.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You keep trying to divert the subject away from the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Actually, I think there are a few issues we're talking about here. I am bringing up one thing, but everyone seems to want to think I'm talking about another.
I don't want people to be victimized, period.  I see one trend in our society that is causing peopel to be more easily victimized.  You seem to think that as long as they can just avoid the situation entirely, it isn't worth discussing.

I didn't say it wasn't worth discussing. We discuss it a lot, and also about what a bunch of lying hos women are, how you can't trust them, and it's always the woman's fault. This is GD!

If women were to bitch about how it's risky to go out wearing bikinis in the worst part of town, while insisting on wearing bikinis in the worst part of town, I can imagine how well that would go over here. Same thing with this. Unless I am to be told that there are no men here who continue to bang the drunk chicks, we have a similar thing—doing the risky thing, then complaining because it's risky. Of course it's unfair, of course we want the situation to be improved. But how can one help but not be frustrated when we have guys like the one asking, "Well, who am I going to bang if I can't bang the drunk chicks?" as if he has no choice in the matter, he has to bang the drunk chicks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Actually, I think there are a few issues we're talking about here. I am bringing up one thing, but everyone seems to want to think I'm talking about another.

I didn't say it wasn't worth discussing. We discuss it a lot, and also about what a bunch of lying hos women are, how you can't trust them, and it's always the woman's fault. This is GD!

If women were to bitch about how it's risky to go out wearing bikinis in the worst part of town, while insisting on wearing bikinis in the worst part of town, I can imagine how well that would go over here. Same thing with this. Unless I am to be told that there are no men here who continue to bang the drunk chicks, we have a similar thing—doing the risky thing, then complaining because it's risky. Of course it's unfair, of course we want the situation to be improved. But how can one help but not be frustrated when we have guys like the one asking, "Well, who am I going to bang if I can't bang the drunk chicks?" as if he has no choice in the matter, he has to bang the drunk chicks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want people to be victimized, period.  I see one trend in our society that is causing peopel to be more easily victimized.  You seem to think that as long as they can just avoid the situation entirely, it isn't worth discussing.

Banging drunk chicks = wearing a bikini in the worst part of town?

The amount of people who have sex while intoxicated vs. the amount of women who falsely claim rape after waking up the next morning (and as such, men having bullshit rape accusations against them) is such a small percentage as opposed to a woman wearing a bikini in the worst part of town and getting raped as a result.

There is a risk involved, but avoiding the activity altogether because of it doesn't make sense in relationship to the frequency of the occurrence. Should I avoid driving because there's a risk of getting into an accident, and I knew of this risk beforehand?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#23]
I have a friend who was raped from 9 until 12 by a local teenager, a friend who was raped by a burglar, at least 3 friends who were date raped to include one who was slipped a date rape drug at a bar, I have one sister who has been raped, and another friend who was raped about 3 weeks ago by an acquaintance. I had a friend in Canada who was raped, had her throat slit and body dumped behind a restaurant. I concur that easily 1/3+ of the women in my life have been raped.

The ONLY feel good story was a friend back in the early 90s who was abducted by one of Obama's sons while walking to her car after work at night. He came out of nowhere with a knife and started dragging her into the alley. While he was looking around to make sure there were no witnesses she pulled a 357 snubby out of her purse and contact shot him in his right arm- he lost his entire arm as the damage was too extensive to repair.

Scum had a massive rap sheet of violence and sexual assaults. He went to jail but being in CT the perps family sued my friend for "pain and suffering" to his various baby mama's and brood. Cost her thousands to have it thrown out.

All my sisters shoot and carry (the one who was raped was in a college dorm at the time and did not have her pistol- after that she carried secretly on campus full time). My son and daughter can shoot and I will teach the granddaughters. I also push for people to take krav maga, BJJ or something to also give them a small hand to hand edge.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He seemed to be asking for what everyone's solution was to bedding a woman while not in a relationship with her, if alcohol is not involved. He apparently has no problem getting his release from local women going to bars (who tend to go there solely for the purpose of having intercourse after getting intoxicated.)

Yours and other's problems with his method of achieving orgasm seem to be with his use of alcohol in order to meet his goal, and he was asking for you and the others who have a problem with it to find the alternative to his tried and true method that he tends to rely upon, as he has no problem with this method and yet you and the others do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Actually, for the most part my commentary has not been particularly about me in this case, since I rarely drink, and even more rarely go to bars
But you are right that I am asking what their alternative is, and so far the only think I'm hearing back is that no one owes me an orgasm or to try some swinger site.
So the guy who has a free night, doesn't want to go to a bar to meet someone in order to avoid possible accusations of rape  but wants to get laid is, I guess, SOL in this scenario.

Quoted:
But how can one help but not be frustrated when we have guys like the one asking, "Well, who am I going to bang if I can't bang the drunk chicks?" as if he has no choice in the matter, he has to bang the drunk chicks.

See above
The non-drunk women seem to have hang-ups about being viewed as sluts etc
So lets hear your suggestions on what non-drunk chick options exist out there for guys...outside of relationships or swinger sites......or rubber dolls and sheep, as a couple of people have suggested.
Maybe we are as frustrated as you women are
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep on telling him that if he wants to bang the drunk chicks, he can continue to do so, and accept that there are risks involved. If he doesn't think there are any risks (as you say "he has no problem with this method") then the problem is solved! No worries!

For all I know, he is so psychic in his drunk-chick selection that he has 100% accuracy in always picking one that won't regret it in the morning, and/or is not so drunk that she can't consent. (Or hasn't had something put in her drink, and so forth and so on.)

If that's not the case, and he has no iron-clad assurance that one of his encounters will NOT legally meet the definition of rape, or that he will be falsely and unfairly accused of rape, then I would suggest that it would be prudent to find another solution. That's his problem to solve, not anyone else's. I have no advice for him either, other than to charm sober chicks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So you're saying that a "better class of woman" gives it up without being intoxicated, concerns of being called a slut or demanding a relationship in exchange?
So I have to assume that that's some sort of euphemism you use for call girls....

I don't think I said that anyone owes me orgasms.

There are in fact medical issues that arise if you don't have regular orgasms.
I once had a boss whose wife went lesbian and had him cut off for years before they finally split.
He never took care of himself to relieve any  "tension" and wound up having some medical issues because of it
So in fact regular orgasms are necessary, and a guy shouldn't have to rely on himself like some teenager.
So the options if you don't want to get into a relationship are one night stands.
That's simple reality, and its not nonsense
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you need to associate with a better class of women. Or start batting for the other team. Or figure out why you have issues getting laid without getting a girl drunk. Dunno.

So you're saying that a "better class of woman" gives it up without being intoxicated, concerns of being called a slut or demanding a relationship in exchange?
So I have to assume that that's some sort of euphemism you use for call girls....

Quoted:

Not really. But insisting that someone owes you orgasms slides you closer to the category of "something ain't right".

I don't think I said that anyone owes me orgasms.

There are in fact medical issues that arise if you don't have regular orgasms.
I once had a boss whose wife went lesbian and had him cut off for years before they finally split.
He never took care of himself to relieve any  "tension" and wound up having some medical issues because of it
So in fact regular orgasms are necessary, and a guy shouldn't have to rely on himself like some teenager.
So the options if you don't want to get into a relationship are one night stands.
That's simple reality, and its not nonsense

No, I'm saying you have obviously had (possibly multiple) bad relationships where you blame the women for things going south. The solution to that is to associate with a better class of women.

And you act as though you are incapable of achieving orgasm without someone else participating. Like I said, they make fleshlights for a reason. No need to go without orgasm just because you forego relationships or drunk girls. The part in red indicates that you feel you are owed orgasms by someone other than yourself. You are acting as though you are entitled to them by virtue of your very existence. That's not how that works.

You are, of course, free to continue getting laid however you choose. Just make sure you understand that your decision may come with consequences you don't like. One of those consequences may be a false rape allegation. Not necessarily fair, but it's certainly a possibility.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#27]
1. How can someone have any reliable stats on rape when it has been turned into just another frontier of victimology and liberalism to pit the sexes against each other?

2. One third is a massive number and it gets slung around by state media. I would be surprised if one third of women in tribal African regions had been raped let alone women in a first world country.

You add up 'no stats', political agendas, and a number so huge it doesn't make sense and it equals bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Eh, there's never going to be a perfect comparison!

The amount of people who have sex while intoxicated vs. the amount of women who falsely claim rape after waking up the next morning (and as such, men having bullshit rape accusations against them) is such a small percentage as opposed to a woman wearing a bikini in the worst part of town and getting raped as a result.

Well, if it's such a small percentage of risk, then why worry, right?

There is a risk involved, but avoiding the activity altogether because of it doesn't make sense in relationship to the frequency of the occurrence. Should I avoid driving because there's a risk of getting into an accident, and I knew of this risk beforehand?

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused. If the risk is so minimal, then it doesn't sound like it's a big deal. Why all the complaining, then? Everyone can continue to do what they're doing, keep banging the drunk chicks, and assume that they won't have any problems. If they don't like the even small amount of risk, they can stop doing it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I keep on telling him that if he wants to bang the drunk chicks, he can continue to do so, and accept that there are risks involved. If he doesn't think there are any risks (as you say "he has no problem with this method") then the problem is solved! No worries!

For all I know, he is so psychic in his drunk-chick selection that he has 100% accuracy in always picking one that won't regret it in the morning, and/or is not so drunk that she can't consent. (Or hasn't had something put in her drink, and so forth and so on.)

If that's not the case, and he has no iron-clad assurance that one of his encounters will legally meet the definition of rape, or that he will be falsely and unfairly accused of rape, then I would suggest that it would be prudent to find another solution. That's his problem to solve, not anyone else's. I have no advice for him either, other than to charm sober chicks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's not the case, and he has no iron-clad assurance that one of his encounters will legally meet the definition of rape, or that he will be falsely and unfairly accused of rape, then I would suggest that it would be prudent to find another solution. That's his problem to solve, not anyone else's. I have no advice for him either, other than to charm sober chicks.

There's always the risk that whomever he beds that is sober could easily regret having sex with him the next morning, and still accuse him of rape. There is no way to win. There's always a risk of people being stupid and/or and asshole.

I'd rather have more punishments for the false accusers, seeing as they're the ones in the wrong in the situation.

The majority of false rape accusations generally don't land someone in jail/prison anyways, so he's not incredibly at risk if he wines and dines a woman, or goes and bangs a bar skank, and she decides to be a cunt.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, I'm saying you have obviously had (possibly multiple) bad relationships where you blame the women for things going south. The solution to that is to associate with a better class of women.

And you act as though you are incapable of achieving orgasm without someone else participating. Like I said, they make fleshlights for a reason. No need to go without orgasm just because you forego relationships or drunk girls. The part in red indicates that you feel you are owed orgasms by someone other than yourself. You are acting as though you are entitled to them by virtue of your very existence. That's not how that works.

You are, of course, free to continue getting laid however you choose. Just make sure you understand that your decision may come with consequences you don't like. One of those consequences may be a false rape allegation. Not necessarily fair, but it's certainly a possibility.
View Quote

Well, you see, I think the ex WAS a better class  of woman
It just turned out that she had a few issues relating to sex and thinking that sex was for only making babies, and she evolved into wanting someone who would kneel next to her in church every Sunday
Tough to pick the right one if you don't see that one coming ahead of time.
What do you do when the person you thought you knew well enough evolves into that.....

I'm not going to use a toy. Really. That's about as low and creepy as using the blow up doll that someone suggested, or even worse the sheep.
Orgasms with company are more fun. Having someone in bed with you is more fun, even if you only want them there for the night and don't want to have to deal with the inevitable inner shrew that resides in almost every female who invariably gets too comfortable in their relationship and wants to start playing mind games with their partner

And that's all he wrote for today. It's a nice day out there and I've spent enough time probing the inner mechanism of everyones minds on this and other issues today
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Okay, I'm just going to say this.

I lived in a sorority house for four years in college.  Did I get drunk?  Sometimes.  Did I get raped?  No.

Why is that?  I think there was some luck on the random occasion I did get drunk, but I also think a lot of my survival was due to maintaining awareness of my surroundings and my unwillingness to take any BS.  I recall some crazy shit out of that house, too...some things women tolerated were a little shocking at times (or at that time).

My Mom told me of her single experience literally kicking a guy off her in the 50's, and that control over myself meant control over the situation.  I latched onto that and never let go.  As a result, I NEVER drank in HS, and I rarely got drunk in college (and never in grad school).

I could still have been a victim at some point of my life, but that's what cops would describe as a "true victim."  There are plenty of those, absolutely.

The onus, however, should still be on women to PAY ATTENTION to what's going on around them and to mitigate their risk whenever possible.  Reality isn't such where a women can avoid problems if they put themselves at risk too often expecting everyone else to control themselves.  It's plain folly.

As someone who maintained their "virtue" until they met their husband at TWENTY-SEVEN, I'd say I did alright.  I said no plenty of times before the hubby and was almost always respected, even if I never got another date after that.  Their problem, not mine.

And as I've actually been sexually harassed by another contactor (different company), I can confirm that true victims HATE reporting these events, as the shame and humiliation of suffering something, anything, like this is almost overpowering.  I felt gross afterwards.

I wanted to know his company's policy before filing anything, as I KNEW it wouldn't go anywhere.  It didn't.  And I had the harassment IN WRITING.  It was horrible, and it doesn't even COMPARE to what is suffered after rape.

That's why I think that despite the rise in reporting, I'm inclined to believe real rape is still under-reported.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But you are right that I am asking what their alternative is, and so far the only think I'm hearing back is that no one owes me an orgasm or to try some swinger site.
So the guy who has a free night, doesn't want to go to a bar to meet someone in order to avoid possible accusations of rape  but wants to get laid is, I guess, SOL in this scenario.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes, I guess he is.

The non-drunk women seem to have hang-ups about being viewed as sluts etc
So lets hear your suggestions on what non-drunk chick options exist out there for guys...outside of relationships or swinger sites......or rubber dolls and sheep, as a couple of people have suggested.
Maybe we are as frustrated as you women are

I already gave a suggestion. Find non-drunk women to charm. I doubt that all of them have hang-ups about being seen as a slut. And I don't see why taking care of yourself isn't an option. And why not consider rubber dolls? (I disregard sheep! ) One suggestion is as good as another. Pick one which you prefer. Some options have more risks than others. That's the reality of it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wait a minute, I'm getting confused. If the risk is so minimal, then it doesn't sound like it's a big deal. Why all the complaining, then? Everyone can continue to do what they're doing, keep banging the drunk chicks, and assume that they won't have any problems. If they don't like the even small amount of risk, they can stop doing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have clarified, I meant frequency of false rape allegations that lead to prosecution. There are a large number of false rape allegations, but they generally don't lead to any unfair punishment, aside from it adding fuel to the feminazi "men are da debul and fuck da patriarchy" which is what I think a lot of men have a problem with.

Instead of there being legal ramifications, there are social stigmas and such associated with men in general that are used to propagate how big of victims women are in general (which to me seems to do women a disservice by victimizing them and making them seem weak, as well as detracting from legitimate rape allegations.)
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You keep trying to divert the subject away from the issue.  I don't want people to be victimized, period.  I see one trend in our society that is causing peopel to be more easily victimized.  You seem to think that as long as they can just avoid the situation entirely, it isn't worth discussing.

FWIW, people keep claiming that drunk women cannot legally consent to sex.  That isn't true.  INCAPACITATED women cannot legally consent to sex.  It is only nutty feminists who try to suggest otherwise, yet many in this thread seem OK with that.  If she is physically able to consent, she is legally able to consent.  Laying there barely conscious - not saying no, but not really saying anything - is not consent.  That's what the law says.  Administrative rules and efforts to change this are a separate issue.

That is a clear line I think most everyone can agree with. Yet, many here seem to accept the nonsense that a guy who screws a drunk girl is setting himself up for a rape charge, and that this is just a reality we all should have to deal with.  No, it isn't, and it shouldn't be.

We can't stop criminals from committing criminal acts, but we sure as shit can stop our legal system from committing stupidity.
View Quote

You know, I read this, and it doesn't sound unreasonable.  But then I bounce it off the infamous Tom Leykis "FELLAS, what is your favorite drink for a liquid panty dropper? I want you to call me and tell me what the most effective drink you've used to get women into bed is." bit and the "Candy's dandy, but liquor's quicker" advice and I kinda wonder where it takes us in terms of what I think of as sexual ethics.  

That the idea is to encourage women to consume alcohol until their inhibitions are lost and then fuck 'em quick before they lose consciousness, perhaps?  I don't know, a dilemma.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

No one "owes" you anything. Regular sex is part of a good and healthy relationship, and a relationship may whither and die without it, but it isn't an entitlement.

I've never said that it's "ok", but rather that it isn't an obligation. In other words, if she isn't giving it up, you can leave, but you don't have the right to just "take what's owed."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'd rather have more punishments for the false accusers, seeing as they're the ones in the wrong in the situation.
View Quote

Well, of course. I see no reason to not punish false accusers. But I guess that can get tricky, because women can be scared into thinking that their legitimate claim of rape is at risk of being considered "false" which might put her off making the charge in the first place. There may not be any perfect solution for this. But I don't think false accusers should get off scot-free, hell no way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Tell me about it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.

Apparently, your dick doesn't work the same way mine does.
Tell me about it.  

I was being hyperbolic, to highlight the fact that what you said is factually incorrect and somewhat offensive.

Arousal is an involuntary response. Not only can both men and women become sexually aroused without wanting to, paraplegics can become aroused without even being aware of it.

Saying "men can't be forced to get a boner" is functionally equivalent to saying "you laughed when I tickled you, so you must have enjoyed it". It's not true, and if held as a common belief, can result in actual sexual assaults going unpunished.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you were female, odds are you wouldn't think like that. Most women don't. At best, they get a cheap can of mace or one of those $9.95 electric shock things and tell themselves that it will keep them safe. We've been trying for decades to convince women that they should support right to carry so they can defend themselves against predators. The percentage of women who carry regularly is disappointingly low. The women who post on this board are not a representative sample.

They're both drunk. It's not right to claim that the male understands what he's doing when he's drunk but the female does not understand what she's doing when she's drunk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly I just don't get it.  If I was female I would train in defense constantly and ALWAYS carry some form of weapon.  The statistics make it seem like rapists are crawling around the streets like rats.  Then again I have a feeling that most of these 'rapes' are just some jerk taking advantage of a girl who had a few too many drinks at the college party or something.

If you were female, odds are you wouldn't think like that. Most women don't. At best, they get a cheap can of mace or one of those $9.95 electric shock things and tell themselves that it will keep them safe. We've been trying for decades to convince women that they should support right to carry so they can defend themselves against predators. The percentage of women who carry regularly is disappointingly low. The women who post on this board are not a representative sample.

Quoted:
Doing something stupid doesn't absolve the other party's responsibility.

They're both drunk. It's not right to claim that the male understands what he's doing when he's drunk but the female does not understand what she's doing when she's drunk.

You took my quote out of context. I was not speaking about a situation where both parties are drunk, I was speaking about a situation where one party has made decisions which obviously put them at higher risk of being assaulted.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No one "owes" you anything. Regular sex is part of a good and healthy relationship, and a relationship may whither and die without it, but it isn't an entitlement.

I've never said that it's "ok", but rather that it isn't an obligation. In other words, if she isn't giving it up, you can leave, but you don't have the right to just "take what's owed."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant that there is an obligation for sexual intercourse, and if it isn't occurring, there are grounds for breaking up (whether it be boyfriend/girlfriend or marriage.)
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This!

For women to claim rape when in fact they simply regret having had sex totally demeans women who have actually been forcefully raped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd daresay that most of those "rapes" were what I call regret rape where the female sleeps with someone voluntarily and then regrets her decision and twists it in her mind that she was somehow "raped.". Alcohol seems to play a pretty big part of it which isn't much of a surprise, especially when they are college age.

The other part of it is, once a female can claim she was "raped". whe can play the victim status forever. Nothing that goes bad in her life will ever be her fault, it will always be the "rapists" fault.

Total horseshit IMHO because it detracts from those females who are truly sexually assaulted and have serious mental or physical issues from it.

This!

Then how can they be the center of attention and bask in their 15 minutes of glorious victim status?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a marriage I would say the wife owes sex to the husband. The wife gave consent to the husband when they were married and she can't revoke it willy-nilly.

Then again, I am a barbarian.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I should have clarified, I meant frequency of false rape allegations that lead to prosecution. There are a large number of false rape allegations, but they generally don't lead to any unfair punishment, aside from it adding fuel to the feminazi "men are da debul and fuck da patriarchy" which is what I think a lot of men have a problem with.

Instead of there being legal ramifications, there are social stigmas and such associated with men in general that are used to propagate how big of victims women are in general (which to me seems to do women a disservice by victimizing them and making them seem weak, as well as detracting from legitimate rape allegations.)
View Quote

Well, we have a society which is messed up in many ways. The double-standard of men are awesome if they are promiscuous, but women are whores. (Many, MANY men here embrace this wholeheartedly and love the double standard.) There are a multitude of ways we are screwed up.

The false accusations are horrible, but the solution isn't going to materialize overnight. If the accusations are commonplace enough (are they?) to be worrisome, then again I can only repeat that men should become more prudent and think twice about banging the drunk chicks. If the accusations are not that commonplace, then I guess guys can keep doing what they're doing. If they feel the risks are serious, but they still keep banging the drunk chicks anyway, then they are foolish. A woman continuing to take "serious" risks would be met with frustration and exasperation, and the same would apply with the guys as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

It is a legitimate question and not a tangent

If guys are never supposed to get even slightly impaired females into bed, and guys don't want to get tied up in a relationship just to get laid, how many other options are there

I don't see it as being a tangent at all.

Sounds like something not very spontaneous and something that requires a lot of planning.]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close.   Geez, even when pointed out that is a tangent unrelated to the original question......   Reading is for retards.

It is a legitimate question and not a tangent

If guys are never supposed to get even slightly impaired females into bed, and guys don't want to get tied up in a relationship just to get laid, how many other options are there

I don't see it as being a tangent at all.

Quoted:

Adult friend finder .com  worked quite well for a soldier I knew.

There are a lot of other websites that cater to people who just want to fuck.

Sounds like something not very spontaneous and something that requires a lot of planning.]

For the part in red:

No one is saying don't get a drunk girl into bed. All we are saying is:

1. If you have to get a girl drunk just to get her to into bed, you suck at life

2. If you fuck a drunk girl, there might be issues that arise when she sobers up and regrets sleeping with you.

Options?  There are a few

1. Go to websites that are made just for people wanting to fuck.

2. Find and go after girls who just want to fuck (they exist)

3 Grow up and realize there is more to life than just sticking your cock in a pussy

For the part in blue:

Yeah, so much work and planning that he hooked up with 10 girls in 4 months that I know of.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are simply telling him that there are potential life-altering consequences to this method. Many others seem to concur, what with all the cautionary tales of drunk girls calling regrettable sex rape. We are stating that he may want to reconsider his priorities if he is willing to jeopardize his freedom for casual sex.

His answer is that he can't help it, he needs orgasms and shouldn't have to rely on himself to provide them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ding ding ding ding ding!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

In a marriage I would say the wife owes sex to the husband. The wife gave consent to the husband when they were married and she can't revoke it willy-nilly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she "owes" it and isn't giving what she "owes," then how do you claim what is "owed" to you? What action do you take?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If she "owes" it and isn't giving what she "owes," then how do you claim what is "owed" to you? What action do you take?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mistress, hooker, or divorce.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to get the answer from him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I know one woman that was molested as a teen by a friends father, one woman that was focibly raped by her childs father after they broke up and one man that was forcibly raped as a child by his uncle.

Sexual assault is common and under reported IMO.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top