BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Screw the Newt.

I gotta tell ya....It has been quite surreal, being at ground zero of this whole new experience.  The sleeping giant HAS been awoken.  We WILL take back our country, starting with northern NY.  DESPITE EITHER POLITICAL PARTY.

Hope so.

All the incumbant democrats and incumbant Rinos have to go.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the words of Han Solo, "Don't get cocky kid."

I thin Hoffman will probably pull this one out.

But that doesn't mean we should run third party challenges to ever "R"

What it does mean is that party bosses need to fucking stop it with the RINOs.   And if they put forth a true RINO that is as bad as this one was, then we need to prepare to lose the seat rather than to hold it only in illusion.

Elections are individual first downs in a football game.  You need people who are going to vote with you when the shit's on the line to actually score.  

The Republican party needs to figure that shit out.

Agreed.

Obviously I hope that Hoffman wins, but the conservative party has fucked us here in NY by allowing the Republican loser in the primary to run in a 3 way race, splitting the vote.  We lost a key state senate seat that way a couple years back.

WRONG.

The republican party F-ed you in NY. If they had run an actual conservative the "conservative party" would had ZERO traction and not split anything.

the reason the conservative party got votes was because they ran a conservative!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
this is full of WIN!  Go Hoffman!  
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

..................it has to do with getting 218 (Rs) in the House of Representatives, so we can get a Republican House leadership...

That's the goal.....................

So the Republican party can continue their efforts to dismantle the Federal leviathan and reduce the ever increasing constriction on our lives.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA- stop must breathe-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA- sides hurt - AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA - as funny as The Hangover _AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

dude that was the best response YET!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Newt can pound sand and take all his RINO's with him!

Yep. I instantly lose respect for anyone that supports Newt.

I was thinking he should pound a t-pole up his bung hole.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Regardless of who wins, Newt lost.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It has nothing to do with the politics of the individual candidate....

it has to do with getting 218 (Rs) in the House of Representatives, so we can get a Republican House leadership...

That's the goal...

And if that means running a few moderate-to-liberal (Rs)... So be it....

Hey.. lookie here.  Another post that's  FULL-O- SHIT from our resident expert on everything..

THis viewpoint.. YOUR viewpoint is what is wrong with the Republican Party.  WE WANT CONSERVATIVES!  We don't want Rhino's!  PERIOD.  You want to be a lib.. put a fucking D next to your name!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hoffman should pick up 75% of her vote now.  Game on, barak!

If Christie pulls it out in NJ, barak is docked.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's a given.  She was more liberal than the Dim in some cases.  It should be very interesting.
NY23 has been a REPUBLICAN district.  This is hands down a CONSERVATIVE VICTORY.  Both dems and repubs have seen the total shift.

I hope you're right, but you have to wonder about any of the supposed conservatives that were backing the Republican RINO.  Just how conservative are they?  I hope it's just a case of them feeling a little reluctant to vote 3rd party and now they can with a clear conscience.  This would be an awesome precedent to set leading into 2010.  I'm sure BHO will be looking for an upgraded teleprompter soon.  His old one quit working.

it has to do with getting 218 (Rs) in the House of Representatives, so we can get a Republican House leadership...

That's the goal...

How do you think the Dems got where they are now? It's not about how the 'Blue Dogs' vote on legislation to them, it's about who they pick to lead the chambers

says the one that doesnt realize compromise is what got us here in the first place

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Newt. The guy is Cheney with less morals.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm glad she quit. She was only going to hurt Hoffman's chances. Heads need to roll at the RNC for backing that piece of crap from the start!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Newt can go suck cock on horseback.

Have to agree with the statement from the gentleman from GA.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow!
This is getting really interesting.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if the RINO had 20%, and Hoffman had 35%, and the RINO is now out... does that mean that Hoffman now has 55% of the vote now? Or at least something approaching that? I'd love to see a new poll on this now that things have changed.

You would think that should be true, but this is NY.

I think she really viewed herself as an Arlen Spector or Snowe in the making.   She has refused to ask her supporters to support hoffman.   Her statement says she's "releasing her supporters to the other candidates."    Fucking bitch really was going to be a trojon horse for the lefties, and if anyone can't admit that now they need glasses.

LInk:  "She's releasing her support to the other two candidates..."
Geez I was going to give her credit for bailing

I was getting calls from her up to maybe Wed or Thursday, although I suppose that stuff is paid for ahead of time?

She has now thrown her support to Hoffman: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/scozzafava_suspends_campaign_t.html

Steele and the RINOSs trying to save face. Pretty pathetic, but expected.

Now they can claim the Rs provided the victory.

Probably some serious "smokey room" deals going on. Sure hope Hoffman doesn't magically "switch" parties to R after he
is elected.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately, I don't think that's a given.  She was more liberal than the Dim in some cases.  It should be very interesting.
NY23 has been a REPUBLICAN district.  This is hands down a CONSERVATIVE VICTORY.  Both dems and repubs have seen the total shift.

I hope you're right, but you have to wonder about any of the supposed conservatives that were backing the Republican RINO.  Just how conservative are they?  I hope it's just a case of them feeling a little reluctant to vote 3rd party and now they can with a clear conscience.  This would be an awesome precedent to set leading into 2010.  I'm sure BHO will be looking for an upgraded teleprompter soon.  His old one quit working.

That's the goal...

How do you think the Dems got where they are now? It's not about how the 'Blue Dogs' vote on legislation to them, it's about who they pick to lead the chambers

Yeah, because it's worked SO well for the Republicans so far, right?

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the goal...

says the one that doesnt realize compromise is what got us here in the first place

I was just catching up to what was going on in this thread and jumped int the middle and started reading.  I guess I didn't go back enough to realize the idiotic response was to my comment.  I agree with what Cypher15 says and then some.  Talk about totally clueless.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I like Newt. The guy is Cheney with less morals.

Cheney would donkey punch Pelosi, then break it off in her ass. Newt films faggoty ass commercials with her.  He's nothing like Cheney.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#17]
F350PSD wrote:

Probably some serious "smokey room" deals going on. Sure hope Hoffman doesn't magically "switch" parties to R after he
is elected.

Back in August (I think it was August) I was at a dinner with Doug and I asked him about registering under a different party.  He told me that he was still a registered republican, and he did not recommend changing my registered voting status.  I agreed, for the sole reason of being able to vote in GOP primaries.  I don't know if it matters if he serves as a (R) or a (C), because it should not be about the party, it should be about his principles.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Scozzafava HAS ENDORSED THE DEMOCRAT

She really was a trojan horse candidate.  

This REALLY IS an overt strategy of the Democratic party, they've actually moved to infiltrate and control local parties to get RINO turncoats nomiated.  Heads they win, tails we lose.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/20091101/NEWS09/911019992
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Rudy Giuliani just robo called me endorsing Hoffman. Not sure what to make of that

he sees a winner
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Conservatives - 1  RINO's - 0   Dims - cleaning their pants

[Pulp Fiction]Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.[/Pulp Fiction]

Let's wait for Hoffman to win before we start gloating about it.  In many ways, though, it is still a victory for Conservatives even if he loses.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In the words of Han Solo, "Don't get cocky kid."

I thin Hoffman will probably pull this one out.

But that doesn't mean we should run third party challenges to ever "R"

What it does mean is that party bosses need to fucking stop it with the RINOs.   And if they put forth a true RINO that is as bad as this one was, then we need to prepare to lose the seat rather than to hold it only in illusion.

Elections are individual first downs in a football game.  You need people who are going to vote with you when the shit's on the line to actually score.  

The Republican party needs to figure that shit out.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In many ways, though, it is still a victory for Conservatives even if he loses.

Explain how?

I guess just because the GOP screwed it up so badly?

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This REALLY IS an overt strategy of the Democratic party, they've actually moved to infiltrate and control local parties to get RINO turncoats nomiated.  Heads they win, tails we lose.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

...and this should typify what is wrong in the Republican party. The fact that someone has an R behind their name is not a virtue. If they are a liberal cuntweasel who stands for everything the party is SUPPOSED to be against, there's no point in having them because they are really a liberal...and when push comes to shove, those types of jackasses always show their true colors as scuzzifarva did here. When the chips were down she supports the democrats.

If that's the best the Republicans can come up with, there's no point in voting for Republicans.

Indeed.    Scozzafauva has now recorded a "robo-call" for the Democrats.

I think this may actually have been a real case of an intentional Trojan horse.   Someone actually supported behind the scenes her whole political career by the Dems power structure but walking the "R" line just to be a Jeffors/Spector/Snowe/Collins in training.

And this is the biggest problem I have with Dave_A and the other "Big Tent" guys.   If you tell everyone you'll vote for anyone as long as they are in the Party, then you show a tremendous weakness and beg your opponents to exploit it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the goal...

Hey.. lookie here.  Another post that's  FULL-O- SHIT from our resident expert on everything..

THis viewpoint.. YOUR viewpoint is what is wrong with the Republican Party.  WE WANT CONSERVATIVES!  We don't want Rhino's!  PERIOD.  You want to be a lib.. put a fucking D next to your name!

YOU want ideological purity

Most Republican voters just want Pelosi out of the Speaker's chair...

Myself included...

You worry about ideology when your side is 'on a roll', and you can afford to lose seats to the other guys without losing POWER...

NOT when you are trying to take power back from fucking Obama....

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the goal...

Refusal to compromise was part of it...

But the fact is, if you have no power, you will never be able to even GET a compromise...

POWER is what matters...

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the goal...

Yeah, because it's worked SO well for the Republicans so far, right?

Worked from 1994-2006....

Folks throwing a tissy-fit over 'ideological purity' may have gotten us the Dem takeover in 2006...

Doing it in 2010 will assure ZERO effective opposition for the 0....

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

F350PSD wrote:

is elected.

Back in August (I think it was August) I was at a dinner with Doug and I asked him about registering under a different party.  He told me that he was still a registered republican, and he did not recommend changing my registered voting status.  I agreed, for the sole reason of being able to vote in GOP primaries.  I don't know if it matters if he serves as a (R) or a (C), because it should not be about the party, it should be about his principles.

He will either become a Republican, or go nowhere in Congress...

Besides, the only reason to be anything else in Congress is if you want to vote for Democrat leadership...

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

What says Statist_A now?

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Popular subject to post. At least two others on here.

Dropped out Republican backs Democrat in NY election. Link

Scozzafava backs Owens in N.Y. 23rd Link

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the goal...

His name does start with a D.

O...wait...

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the goal...

His name does start with a D.
O...wait...

I have no desire to be a Lib...

I want to see another Newt sitting in Pelosi's chair...

But that won't happen if we try to run someone with Newt's politics in Pelosi's district (or in fucking New York, for that matter)...

Pragmatists get power...

Idealists get to bitch about being powerless on TV.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

What says Statist_A now?

Dave_A says 'I don't think the guy on the (R) side - and he is a registered Republican, no matter what is next to his name on the ballot - is gonna win this, although I'd love to be suprised'...

For me, congressional elections are about GETTING POWER BACK...

Nothing more, nothing less... Obviously Newt agrees, which is why he backed the lib-R

2-1-8

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:35:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if the RINO had 20%, and Hoffman had 35%, and the RINO is now out... does that mean that Hoffman now has 55% of the vote now? Or at least something approaching that? I'd love to see a new poll on this now that things have changed.

You would think that should be true, but this is NY.

I think she really viewed herself as an Arlen Spector or Snowe in the making.   She has refused to ask her supporters to support hoffman.   Her statement says she's "releasing her supporters to the other candidates."    Fucking bitch really was going to be a trojon horse for the lefties, and if anyone can't admit that now they need glasses.

LInk:  "She's releasing her support to the other two candidates..."
Geez I was going to give her credit for bailing

I was getting calls from her up to maybe Wed or Thursday, although I suppose that stuff is paid for ahead of time?

She has now thrown her support to Hoffman: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/scozzafava_suspends_campaign_t.html

Steele and the RINOSs trying to save face. Pretty pathetic, but expected.

Now they can claim the Rs provided the victory.

is elected.

Hoffman IS a Republican. He tried to get on the ballot as a Republican, but all of the county committee chairs (read country clubbers) wanted Scozzafava. So, in stepped the Conservative Party, which, to my knowledge is only active in the state of New York and was started in the 1960s to counter the perceived liberalism of the state GOP.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:52:09 AM EDT
[#38]
A good analysis.

Conservative revolt good news for Republicans

A liberal Republican was driven out of the race for a vacant House seat in upstate New York by a surge in support for the Conservative Party candidate.

As a result, a political neophyte CPA running as a third-party candidate stands a good chance of getting elected to Congress on Tuesday.

Democrats say they’re thrilled.

The talking points already in heavy rotation say that a win by Conservative Doug Hoffman over Democrat Bill Owens will only encourage tea party populists to take on the Republican establishment. More primaries. Weaker general election candidates. Fewer Democratic losses in 2010.

That’s the way Obama political operatives are spinning the withdrawal of Dede Scozzafava in New York’s 23rd District. They ought to know: It’s the same mantra that Democratic grandees used against Obama’s presidential candidacy.

Hillary Clinton’s surrogates said that Obama shouldn’t have even run because a primary challenge would divide the party and weaken Clinton for the general election showdown with inevitable Republican nominee Rudy Giuliani.

Obama correctly rejected that notion, saying that a contested primary would energize, not demoralize, the Democratic base.

Then, after Obama surged to the lead in the Democratic primaries, the Clinton team argued that Obama didn’t have the chops to take on the resurrected John McCain. An anti-war, community organizing liberal Democrat versus a war hero and moderate Republican? C’mon.

Many Republicans welcomed Obama’s nomination. What Clinton’s pollster Mark Penn called Obama’s “lack of American roots” and reputation as an arugula-munching, big-city intellectual would take states like Indiana, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina off the table, right?

Obama adopted a rope-a-dope strategy in the primaries as Clinton battled on into the summer of 2008 (Remember “Puertorriquenos con Hillary”?), but he never stopped being the liberal choice.

Obama beat Clinton for the same reason that Hoffman may win in upstate New York. He offered an authentic, passionate vision of his party’s core principles and did it in a way that didn’t make moderates uncomfortable.

The president may be something of a disappointment to liberals since taking office, but as a candidate he excited their ardor as Howard Dean once did. And it was the hard work and money of the Left that propelled Obama into the White House.

Hoffman, a successful accountant from White Plains, N.Y., sought the GOP nomination to run for the seat left vacant when Obama tapped eight-term Republican John McHugh to be secretary of the Army. But because it was a short-notice special election, the nomination was made by the solons of the dying Republican Party of the 11 counties in the district.

It rebuffed Hoffman in favor of Scozzafava, whose liberal voting record and high name recognition (she served as a mayor and in the state assembly) must have seemed like a good match for a district Obama had won narrowly the year before.

Super-square Hoffman had no political track record, and his positions are quite conservative: low taxes, less spending, opposition to global warming regulations, restricted access to abortion, etc.

It was as if the superdelegates had picked Clinton instead of Obama on the grounds of electability.

But Scozzafava was not electable, especially once the conservative movement got on to her scent. Leaders of the ACORN-affiliated Working Families Party may have thought they were helping Scozzafava by endorsing her, but voters were not impressed.

Soon conservatives across the country were pouring money into Hoffman’s race and scorn onto Scozzafava. Newt Gingrich and others who are Republicans before they are conservatives tried to prop her up, warning that the party must be respected and that liberal Republicans were still better than Democrats.

Complaining about the pressure from conservatives, James Ellis, one of the party chairmen who picked Scozzafava, told the New York Times, “It’s a detriment to democracy.” Since when did democracy consist of 11 party hacks meeting at Sergi’s Italian Restaurant in Potsdam?

Republicans such as Ellis and Gingrich think the Obama team is right that Hoffman’s success spells trouble for next year. They think conservatives will take over the party and drive out moderates.

But the lesson of the Obama ascendancy is that an enthusiastic base coupled with a reasonable-sounding candidate can win elections.

The GOP remains unpopular, and the movement against career politicians is real. If the party wants to maximize its gains in 2010, it will need to look more like Doug Hoffman than Dede Scozzafava.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the goal...

YOU want ideological purity

Most Republican voters just want Pelosi out of the Speaker's chair...

Myself included...

You worry about ideology when your side is 'on a roll', and you can afford to lose seats to the other guys without losing POWER...

NOT when you are trying to take power back from fucking Obama....

Hobson's choice.

You fail.

The correct answer is none of the above.

Your ideology just prolongs our slide into oblivion. The only logical strategy at this point is to play for all the marbles. And things may have to get worse before they get better.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Go with the Conservative on this one.

I understand being pragmatic when you ABSOLUTELY have to.  We don't have to this time.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I understand being pragmatic when you ABSOLUTELY have to.  We don't have to this time.

Hoffmann isn't really a Third Party candidate - he's the candidate the Party would have nominated if the corrupt local hacks hadn't gamed the system.

Using this case as an example of the need for a third party is mistaken.  It's an example of why the average Conservative should participate in the local GOP.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:09:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoffmann isn't really a Third Party candidate - he's the candidate the Party would have nominated if the corrupt local hacks hadn't gamed the system.

Using this case as an example of the need for a third party is mistaken.  It's an example of why the average Conservative should participate in the local GOP.

Totally agree.  But he couldn't this time and I totally agree that he went 3rd party.  Anyway, it worked and hopefully he will be elected tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:18:45 AM EDT
[#43]
She was an Olympia Snowe waiting to hapen ../
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#44]
This weekend and this morning I see they're running ads for Dede Scuzzyfavre.  I'm sure these were set up ahead of time and they couldn't pull them fast enough.  As of approx 8-9am the ads were off TV.

ad content message;

-pro liberal agenda
-pro choice
-pro gay marriage
-pro card check

these ads are being run by the American Progressives.........  aka a  bunch of socialists and communits of the Soros dick sucking flavor.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:43:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Its pretty funny that the media is saying that "moderates" are being pushed out of the GOP.  She would be an extreme leftist if she was a Democrat, but since she's a Republican, she's a "moderate"?  Yes, good riddance to her.  As far as I'm concerned, even if Hoffman loses, we still win.  If Hoffman wins, its just a nice bonus at this point.  The key is to send a message to the Republican party that liberal candidates are not wanted, and we're not going to tolerate them anymore.

The Republicans on the national level say Scozzafava was the best Republican candidate to win that area.  Even if that were true, she still doesn't deserve our support.  The number of people with R's by their names are not what we should care about.  The number of conservatives is what matters.  Hopefully this is the start of something good.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

What says Statist_A now?

Dave_A says 'I don't think the guy on the (R) side - and he is a registered Republican, no matter what is next to his name on the ballot - is gonna win this, although I'd love to be suprised'...

For me, congressional elections are about GETTING POWER BACK...

Nothing more, nothing less... Obviously Newt agrees, which is why he backed the lib-R

2-1-8

What good does that do?  The Republicans had power in the early to mid '90s and again in the early to mid 2000s.  Look what we ended up with.  When you vote people in power who you know don't truly believe what you do (or even the words that come out of their own mouths for that matter), the same people drop the rhetoric that got them elected and start voting according to their true beliefs - in this case their own self interests.  Most of the time that doesn't jive with the beliefs of those that elected them.  This is how we had a Repubican controlled House and Senate that spent our money like a bunch of drunken sailors.

I have no desire to go back to the days when Republicans were in power in the last two decades.  I'm looking for a new start - if that means temporary pain, so be it.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#47]
duplicate post
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#48]
A great interview with Haley Barbour on NY23.

I wish Haley would have been the 2008 nominee.  Smart guy.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top