Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somehow I don't think Dad helped his case any.
View Quote

Sure he did- who the hell do you think footed the lawyer's bill????

ETA- I finally own a page and it's in a fucking thread like this? Dammit!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There you go assuming. I never said I was falsely accused of rape in college. You're ignorant too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am fine with the 6 months in jail from the evidence I have heard. People are too quick to jump to conclusions. As someone who was in college and went to parties where women got shit faced and horny men made bad decisions, I saw similar type situation a couple of times. Was it rape or consent? It depends on if the woman got what she wanted. Look at the Duke Lacrosse rape case back in 2007 time frame. Those were some lying ass bitches that filed false claims and ruined the Lacrosse players lives. Same thing happened at Oklahoma State with Darren Williams. He was found guilty even though he still denies involvement. She picked him out of a lineup even though she openly said she never saw his face. It ruined his basketball career. He has since had the charges reduced and his record almost cleared. It was a bullshit case that lacked evidence. My point is the case isn't always so cut and dry. She probably did give consent when she was drunk. Was it a smart move by him? No! But does he deserve to be labeled a rapist from a drunken night in college? I don't think so.

Considering he was caught in flagrante delicto, I'm nominating your post for stupidest of the day.

I guess you didn't read my first sentence. It states "from the evidence i have heard". Which was the cbs nightly news and a small article about it earlier. I still stand by my comments about rape in college. As someone that has been accused by a girl that I raped her after I chose not to date her. She told her friends I raped her, they confronted me about it. I stood my ground and saved all my evidence with backups. Her friends later apologized and she admitted to lying. So yes, I have been on the other side of it.

I did read your first sentence.  So, you're ignorant of the situation at hand, and you're trying to use your ignorance of the facts in the case as a defense of posting something really stupid?  Your story about your college experience is immaterial; if you're upset you were falsely accused of rape in college, save it for another thread.  The facts in this case are that the attacker was discovered in the act of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman behind a dumpster.

There you go assuming. I never said I was falsely accused of rape in college. You're ignorant too.

Wow, that's a hell of a gotcha on your part  Okay, wherever you claimed that you were falsely accused of rape.  It doesn't change the fact that what you originally posted is idiotic and not reflective of what has already been established in several media sources.  You obviously can't be bothered to actually learn about a topic before posting stupid shit in a thread here.

ETA: I'm not going to waste time with your BS, bye.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I did read your first sentence.  So, you're ignorant of the situation at hand, and you're trying to use your ignorance of the facts in the case as a defense of posting something really stupid?  Your story about your college experience is immaterial; if you're upset you were falsely accused of rape in college, save it for another thread.  The facts in this case are that the attacker was discovered in the act of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman behind a dumpster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am fine with the 6 months in jail from the evidence I have heard. People are too quick to jump to conclusions. As someone who was in college and went to parties where women got shit faced and horny men made bad decisions, I saw similar type situation a couple of times. Was it rape or consent? It depends on if the woman got what she wanted. Look at the Duke Lacrosse rape case back in 2007 time frame. Those were some lying ass bitches that filed false claims and ruined the Lacrosse players lives. Same thing happened at Oklahoma State with Darren Williams. He was found guilty even though he still denies involvement. She picked him out of a lineup even though she openly said she never saw his face. It ruined his basketball career. He has since had the charges reduced and his record almost cleared. It was a bullshit case that lacked evidence. My point is the case isn't always so cut and dry. She probably did give consent when she was drunk. Was it a smart move by him? No! But does he deserve to be labeled a rapist from a drunken night in college? I don't think so.

Considering he was caught in flagrante delicto, I'm nominating your post for stupidest of the day.

I guess you didn't read my first sentence. It states "from the evidence i have heard". Which was the cbs nightly news and a small article about it earlier. I still stand by my comments about rape in college. As someone that has been accused by a girl that I raped her after I chose not to date her. She told her friends I raped her, they confronted me about it. I stood my ground and saved all my evidence with backups. Her friends later apologized and she admitted to lying. So yes, I have been on the other side of it.

Any excuse to blame the victim and say she really wanted it.

Any. Excuse.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ETA- I finally own a page
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA- I finally own a page

Nope
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

But you said this:

As someone that has been accused by a girl that I raped her after I chose not to date her. She told her friends I raped her, they confronted me about it. I stood my ground and saved all my evidence with backups. Her friends later apologized and she admitted to lying. So yes, I have been on the other side of it.  

Was not a false accusation or did you actually rape her?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But you said this:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you said this:

As someone that has been accused by a girl that I raped her after I chose not to date her. She told her friends I raped her, they confronted me about it. I stood my ground and saved all my evidence with backups. Her friends later apologized and she admitted to lying. So yes, I have been on the other side of it.  

His argument is that he never said this happened in college, therefore invalidating my statement.  Socrates would be proud.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#8]
What this site really needs more than an ignore option is a "fuck that guy" option. That way, anything this shithead posts before Norcal gets around to him would be flagged with a little "fuck that guy".

CoC violations? Whatever. I stand by it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Any. Excuse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any. Excuse.

In the last thread about this incident, one of our prize turds speculated that she had may well have given consent prior to passing out - just like her .24% BAC wouldn't have invalidated consent anyway.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Leaving absolutely no doubt as to why the son is a piece of shit.
View Quote

Well said sir... If I was the girl's father,  I'd conveniently be "out of town" one weekend.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Legal system, not a justice system"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge is a former Stanford swimmer. I'm sure that had NOTHING to do with the lenient sentence.

"Legal system, not a justice system"

Yep.  Just remember this and it all make sense.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#13]
A person could end your sons life in 2 seconds of action.......what would be too steep a price for just those 2 seconds dad?

Your son should be in prison.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In the last thread about this incident, one of our prize turds speculated that she had may well have given consent prior to passing out - just like her .24% BAC wouldn't have invalidated consent anyway.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, here's the speculation for this thread.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully somebody with a screw loose runs into dear old dad and gives him "20 minutes of action" with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So I get raped and this is how I get treated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I passed out in a tent with a fat chick this one time. Woke up to her giving me a bj and I was like get off me you rapist whore right after I got off.

Do you feel like that shitty post belongs in a thread about a rapist getting away with an incredibly light sentence after traumatizing a woman for life?

So I get raped and this is how I get treated.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy shit, the dude gets caught fucking an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and dudes here are still defending him?

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:26:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Holy shit, the dude gets caught fucking an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and dudes here are still defending him?
View Quote

Sitting here with my dad. He says that any man that fucks a woman behind a dumpster, willing or otherwise, should go to jail on principle.

He didn't penetrate her with his penis. He used his fingers, and in the process he pushed a lot of dirt and pine needles in there as well.

For what it is worth, he claims she had an orgasm after a minute or so.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:29:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Between this and the running left lane sitters into the guard rail, I'm starting to question who the good guys are.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Cases like this are why people hate white people. These instances are the breeding ground for ideas like "white privilege"
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#21]
So many cases of "regret rape" I'm automatically skeptical of all rape claims.

Shitty attitude maybe, but that's where I am.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, missed that.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, he obviously didn't hurt his case
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat
View Quote

Lot of good men here.  As well as a few who would straight-faced seek to exculpate a necrophilic by blaming the corpse.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, missed that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, missed that.  

The swimmer guy was shit face drunk too, correct?

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're not alone.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat
View Quote

Plenty of misogynists, rapists and pedos to go around.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, missed that.  

Yep.  Apparently, conscious though, as he ran off when be was discovered atop the unconscious woman.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yep.  Conscious though.
View Quote

Ignoring the unconscious part for a minute:  I've always found it interesting that a shit faced woman can't consent by definition but the shitfaced man can be charged with rape if the shitfaced woman decides she didn't want to have sex after the fact.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ignoring the unconscious part for a minute:  I've always found it interesting that a shit faced woman can't consent by definition but the shitfaced man can be charged with rape if the shitfaced woman decides she didn't want to have sex after the fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  Conscious though.

Oh, well.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#32]
All 3 are idiots... however, I've personally seen worse sentences on rape (one in particular, was sentenced to 3yrs probation... never set foot in prison until he violated the terms of his probation).

Also saw a guy convicted of child molesting who was given 4yrs probation, a suspended prison sentence, and has to register for life

Judges often have broad powers on sentencing because laws rarely require mandatory sentencing (which IMO, is a good thing).. He let the guy go after 6mo (which was apparently within sentencing guidelines) so everyone wants to flog him.  If he'd taken all 3 charges, maxed him out and made him run the sentences consecutively... we'd all hail him as a hero for punishing a criminal, but "advocates" would say this judge is part of the problem w/ the way sentences are handed out.

I'm not saying it's right (because it's not) but I've seen just as bad, and sometimes worse, than what this judge did... and never read an article in the paper about it.

It's just the way our system works (and sometimes, doesn't work)... love it or hate it, it's the most fair in the world.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Given that there were two witnesses, he was caught in the act, he more or less admitted it, and he was convicted by a jury of his peers, how much skepticism is still warranted in this particular case?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:10:58 PM EDT
[#34]
That's pretty bad....  He wouldn't do well in prison?  I'm sure that girl is doing fine after being raped.  Hopefully he gets to experience what it's like to be on the recurring end of that crime.  Worthless piece of scumbag shit.  I hope he gets butt fucked until he dies.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Kid gets 6 mos for being CONVICTED of RAPE....

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

ETA:

Welcome back! Sorry about the flightless bird and his legendary lack of humor.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#37]
My friend spent 5 years in prison for a closet of plants.  No victim.

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Given that there were two witnesses, he was caught in the act, he more or less admitted it, and he was convicted by a jury of his peers, how much skepticism is still warranted in this particular case?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None. But this is GD. Research and reading is for liberals and communists.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:53:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Facts:  He didn't penetrate her with his man parts.

He claims that she consented and she claims she doesn't remember what happened.

Quite frankly -- there's a lot of people out there that have willingly had sex in more degrading locations then behind a dumpster.

I've also had a girl that was absolutely all over me with little to no effort on my part during the point of her being a little tipsy that ended up being knocked out drunk when we got back to her place only to start freaking out about her boyfriend the next morning.  Had I been as drunk as she was and ended up doing something with her instead of choosing to pass because she couldn't stay awake -- I could be a "rapist" too.

I wasn't there -- I don't know if this guy was guilty or not.  Neither do you and neither does the jury.  A chick who doesn't remember, has a boyfriend, makes some bad drinking decisions and then wakes up in a hospital being told she was found being raped isn't exactly the least biased source on the matter either.

Maybe this guy is a total piece of shit and knowingly raped her -- maybe not.

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two witnesses that didn't see any of their prior interaction.  Caught doing what exactly?  He says that he touched her with his hands and that she consented to it.  At what point exactly did she pass out?  Did these guys witness him carrying her limp body behind the dumpster?  Jurors are hardly "peers" in 2016 America.  

Lots of skepticism is warranted because it's a total "he-said" "she-said" from two shitfaced individuals, one of who doesn't remember anything about the incident.

In context the six month sentence actually makes a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:04:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Read this. Actually read it. Don't say you did and keep on spouting your drivel.

And keep in mind he was unanimously convicted by a jury.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.wgbaR57KL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read this. Actually read it. Don't say you did and keep on spouting your drivel.

And keep in mind he was unanimously convicted by a jury.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.wgbaR57KL

I read it.  It's all just emotion after being told she was raped considering she doesn't even remember what happened that night.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:25:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Two witnesses that didn't see any of their prior interaction.  Caught doing what exactly?  He says that he touched her with his hands and that she consented to it.  At what point exactly did she pass out?  Did these guys witness him carrying her limp body behind the dumpster?  Jurors are hardly "peers" in 2016 America.  

Lots of skepticism is warranted because it's a total "he-said" "she-said" from two shitfaced individuals, one of who doesn't remember anything about the incident.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, I've given it a lot of thought, and you and Dezul are right. There really isnt anything wrong with fingerbanging a completely unresponsive woman behind a dumpster, because maybe she said it was okay earlier, I mean, we just don't know, right?

Then again, we should also disregard that he attempted to flee from the two grad students when discovered on top of an unconscious woman, there just isnt any mens rea in that at all.

It's good to know we have 2 guys like you and Dezul defending rapists here, I don't know what we'd do without you.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:29:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quite frankly -- there's a lot of people out there that have willingly had sex in more degrading locations then behind a dumpster.

I've also had a girl that was absolutely all over me with little to no effort on my part during the point of her being a little tipsy that ended up being knocked out drunk when we got back to her place only to start freaking out about her boyfriend the next morning.  Had I been as drunk as she was and ended up doing something with her instead of choosing to pass because she couldn't stay awake -- I could be a "rapist" too.

I wasn't there -- I don't know if this guy was guilty or not.  Neither do you and neither does the jury.  A chick who doesn't remember, has a boyfriend, makes some bad drinking decisions and then wakes up in a hospital being told she was found being raped isn't exactly the least biased source on the matter either.

View Quote

Fact: it doesn't have to be penetration by a dick to be considered rape. It can also be penetration with a digit, fist, or object without prior consent. You would be just as raped if some sorority girl found you passed out and decided your asshole was just begging to have a wine bottle thrust into it repeatedly.

Fact: He was found by two witnesses thrusting away on an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and ran away on discovery. He changed his story from an initial "I don't remember" to an "of course she said yes. Repeatedly. That was all she said before she blacked out. It was all quite romantic." And he was tried and found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in spite of the fact that the victim couldn't remember the actual event. We also convict murderers without the victim's actual recollection of the event. It's amazing. Almost as though a case can be built without actual victim testimony or recollection. And seriously, you don't think it might be in his best interest to lie about that completely unknown, unconscious girl giving consent after he was caught in the act of raping her?
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:31:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You know, I've given it a lot of thought, and you and Dezul are right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well it's good to know that you've given it an open mind as opposed to basing your opinions on emotion like a liberal.

There really isnt anything wrong with fingerbanging a completely unresponsive woman behind a dumpster, because maybe she said it was okay earlier, I mean, we just don't know, right?

You're right.  We don't know how responsive she was or wasn't or how long she was or wasn't responsive.  We know nothing about what either party said or did up to that point.

Then again, we should also disregard that he attempted to flee from the two grad students when discovered on top of an unconscious woman, there just isnt any mens rea in that at all.

There could be a lot of reasons for fleeing from this situation for both an innocent and a guilty party.

It's good to know we have 2 guys like you and Dezul defending rapists here, I don't know what we'd do without you.

I'm not convinced his actions were so black and white.  Ironically, neither was the judge who sat through the entire trial -- hence the light sentence.   ...but hey -- it's good to know you read a "Buzzfeed" article and a victim-statement from someone that doesn't remember what happened.  You're clearly an expert on this case!
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Aren't you supposed to have sex with chicks that get so drunk that they pass out? I thought that was the whole point of getting them drunk? When will women learn.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:34:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fact: it doesn't have to be penetration by a dick to be considered rape. It can also be penetration with a digit, fist, or object without prior consent. You would be just as raped if some sorority girl found you passed out and decided your asshole was just begging to have a wine bottle thrust into it repeatedly.

Fact: He was found by two witnesses thrusting away on an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and ran away on discovery. He changed his story from an initial "I don't remember" to an "of course she said yes. Repeatedly. That was all she said before she blacked out. It was all quite romantic." And he was tried and found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in spite of the fact that the victim couldn't remember the actual event. We also convict murderers without the victim's actual recollection of the event. It's amazing. Almost as though a case can be built without actual victim testimony or recollection. And seriously, you don't think it might be in his best interest to lie about that completely unknown, unconscious girl giving consent after he was caught in the act of raping her?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, we don't know if destaccado begged the sorority girl to shove the wine bottle up his ass before he passed out - because then we'd be dealing with a total "he-said, she-said" situation.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:35:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was thrusting away?  Interesting choice of words considering the lack of physical evidence of that.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:38:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well it's good to know that you've given it an open mind as opposed to basing your opinions on emotion like a liberal.

You're right.  We don't know how responsive she was or wasn't or how long she was or wasn't responsive.  We know nothing about what either party said or did up to that point.

There could be a lot of reasons for fleeing from this situation for both an innocent and a guilty party.

I'm not convinced his actions were so black and white.  Ironically, neither was the judge who sat through the entire trial -- hence the light sentence.   ...but hey -- it's good to know you read a "Buzzfeed" article and a victim-statement from someone that doesn't remember what happened.  You're clearly an expert on this case!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There really isnt anything wrong with fingerbanging a completely unresponsive woman behind a dumpster, because maybe she said it was okay earlier, I mean, we just don't know, right?

I'm not an expert in the case, just not given to retarded conjecture as you seem to be.  Keep white knighting rapists, you're an underrepresented minority here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:38:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He was thrusting away?  Interesting choice of words considering the lack of physical evidence of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the Swedes. Who saw what was happening.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#50]
"The law is for regular people, not us, don't worry about it son"
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top