Link Posted: 3/11/2008 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2008 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CAN I GET A MKII IN PINK!!!

They do have pink furniture for sale on the CavArms website.

I can't find it....can you post a link????

I can't find it now either. It was on its own seperate page with a phone # to order it.

Since it is looking like the lower orders are running into trouble, please buy other Cav Arms products.

Link Posted: 3/11/2008 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys, I couldn't find any links for it on their site, either.  Thank God for Google:

www.cavalryarms.com/pink.html

Here was my Google search, in case anyone's interested.
Link Posted: 3/13/2008 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]

I would order if they had any other color except for black.

I may still even pick one up. We'll see.....

Can you get them without the Cav-Aid engraving?

IMO that would only subtract from the value in the future.

Your kidding right?  Why would you ever sell a $125 Cav Arms lower that reminds you that you did something good.  Some day you'll need something to remind you of the time you bought a lower you didn't need or could afford just to tell the Gestapo to **** off.

Who cares if it's black?

I think you're looking at this all wrong.  This is about a consistent assault by a criminal enterprise against good law abiding Americans.  By the way it's being done in your name and in the name of your country.  It's got to stop.  As someone put in another thread...

You raided Cav Arms and put more rifles in the hands of citizens as a result.

I've never once had the slightest desire to have a Cav Arms one piece lower...  Now I'll have two.  Literally they made sure I bought two of something I never would have bought otherwise just so they can't screw yet another group of hard working, law abiding Americans and the 2nd Amendment.

Link Posted: 3/22/2008 12:09:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought 2.
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Update on production possibilities?

Bob
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm waiting on getting mine. I called AGP and they said they haven't received any from CavArms and aren't sure when they will be getting them in.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 3:02:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm waiting on getting mine. I called AGP and they said they haven't received any from CavArms and aren't sure when they will be getting them in.

CavArms has to wait for the BATF to return some confiscated paperwork (a BATF waiver), before they can restart prduction of lowers.  Their lawyer is working on getting the paperwork back, but the BATF apparently has no interest in returning the paperwork (or providing any information on what they are doing with this case and why).
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CavArms has to wait for the BATF to return some confiscated paperwork (a BATF waiver), before they can restart prduction of lowers.  Their lawyer is working on getting the paperwork back, but the BATF apparently has no interest in returning the paperwork (or providing any information on what they are doing with this case and why).

Quelle surprise.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, until the issue with the marking variance is resolved, these are essentially all pre-orders.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Pre-orders aren't going to get the money into CavArms' hands...
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

No, not until they get the paperwork back from the BATF.

However, there's still Cav furniture, Cav T-shirts, and med kits that will get money into CavArm's hands, and hopefully keep them going until they can get that big shot of funds from cranking out the CavAid lowers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I would order if they had any other color except for black.

I may still even pick one up. We'll see.....

Can you get them without the Cav-Aid engraving?

IMO that would only subtract from the value in the future.

Your kidding right?  Why would you ever sell a $125 Cav Arms lower that reminds you that you did something good.  Some day you'll need something to remind you of the time you bought a lower you didn't need or could afford just to tell the Gestapo to **** off.

Who cares if it's black?

I think you're looking at this all wrong.  This is about a consistent assault by a criminal enterprise against good law abiding Americans.  By the way it's being done in your name and in the name of your country.  It's got to stop.  As someone put in another thread...

You raided Cav Arms and put more rifles in the hands of citizens as a result.

I've never once had the slightest desire to have a Cav Arms one piece lower...  Now I'll have two.  Literally they made sure I bought two of something I never would have bought otherwise just so they can't screw yet another group of hard working, law abiding Americans and the 2nd Amendment.

What he said!
Order #978 here!
Happy_Freakin_Gopher
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, not until they get the paperwork back from the BATF.

However, there's still Cav furniture, Cav T-shirts, and med kits and donations to the Fund that will get money into CavArm's hands, and hopefully keep them going until they can get that big shot of funds from cranking out the CavAid lowers.

Fixt.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought one last weekend.  I just now found this thread while looking for the Cav AId thread - where did it go?  I go there daily to see if there are any updates, and today, it is kaput!  Did the ATF sieze it?
Link Posted: 4/21/2008 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I bought one last weekend.  I just now found this thread while looking for the Cav AId thread - where did it go?  I go there daily to see if there are any updates, and today, it is kaput!  Did the ATF sieze it?

+1

Wot's going on?

Does ANYBODY know why the other CAVAID threads have been deleted?

This is starting to turn into a credibility issue.

Can a moderator (where's Ed Sr. when you need him) at least send me a PM or e-mail,
if for no other reason than to confirm that 'da bosses' is aware that the threads have gone..

How was that old warning :-

"1 if by land,
2 if by sea"
Do we need a similar code ?

Send me on of these    if the delete request came from Cav Arms
or this    if it came from somebody w/ HQ in DC

Or just tell me to STFU.

Link Posted: 4/21/2008 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Does ANYBODY know why the other CAVAID threads have been deleted?

Cavalry Arms Press Release
Link Posted: 5/21/2008 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Stewart Solutions LLC bougth eight (8)
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I too am starting to wonder about when I will get my Lower?   AGP firearms
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I too am starting to wonder about when I will get my Lower?   AGP firearms

As soon as possible... be patient.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes, it's important to remember that, thanks to BATFE, these are now essentially pre-orders.

ETA: You won't be charged until and unless they ship.
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
There will be a new press release from us next week.

Sweet.  I'm waiting with my fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm just hoping you guys finally got some good news.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Nothing yet?  It's the middle of "next week" already.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Nothing yet?  It's the middle of "next week" already.  

Be patient, good things come to those who wait
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:44:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I have an idea, and please remember im in the sandbox, its hot and humid, and im not thinking straight.
Can we setup a donation fund where cav get the money immidately, say $120 dollars for each person who wants to donate, then, after all is said and done, they can sell lowers to all those who donated at a substatnially lower cost, say $120 below normal cost?

Just a thought, im in for 1 (well, one more)

Happy_hot and sweaty_Gopher
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the update! It's a start. at least.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Since we were unable to get a decision on the manufacturing variance we had asked for,

Color me surprised......

Glad y'all are back up in production; sorry it had to happen this way.
Link Posted: 5/30/2008 10:27:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
For many years Cavalry Arms Corporation (“Cavalry”) has strived to manufacture and sell quality firearms to the public. We have always strived to put our experience from the field into making quality products that the average shooter can afford, while still bringing innovations to the industry. We are dedicated to providing the best possible products and customer service to the firearms market.

On February 27, 2008, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives executed a federal search warrant on the business premises of Cavalry and on the private residence of its CEO, Shawn Nealon. We have immediately engaged legal counsel to resolve this matter with the federal government. Cavalry is confident that all its conduct has been lawful in carrying out its business activities. The Government has yet to share with the company details of the investigation or the cause precipitating the search warrant. Cavalry is cooperating with the federal investigation. To date, no accusations of wrongdoing have been filed against Cavalry or any of its employees regarding alleged illegal activity.

While we are waiting for this situation to be resolved, Cavalry Arms will remain open for business and continue operations to the best of our ability. Since we were unable to get a decision on the manufacturing variance we had asked for, we arranged for (at great difficulty and expense) and rented the equipment necessary to resume production of the CAV-15 at our licensed premises. Receivers and rifles and have begun shipping again to fill back orders. Production of firearms, firearm accessories and medical kits will continue uninterrupted throughout this situation. With the return of our computers, we are working on reconstituting our resources. Our business situation is more normal and stable than it was directly after the search and seizure.

Our continued existence as a business can be directly attributed to the overwhelming support we have received from our customers and most importantly from the shooting community as a whole. We cannot thank enough everyone who has helped us, and we appreciate your continued support.

-------------------------------------

AGP should start shipping next week.

Will the back ordered lowers still have "Cav-Aid 2008" on them?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Our continued existence as a business can be directly attributed to the overwhelming support we have received from our customers and most importantly from the shooting community as a whole. We cannot thank enough everyone who has helped us, and we appreciate your continued support.

-------------------------------------

AGP should start shipping next week.

KICK ASS!

That's awesome, you guys.  I'm proud you got the ball rolling again.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#33]
This is SO COOL!!!

Will color options for lowers be available soon?  DE and Coyote are needed (OK, OK, WANTED).  Inquire with AGP?

Y'all ROCK!!!

BTW, you might wanna post something about this in the Industry section...
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Kevin (AGP),

Is it possible you could be open some Saturday, so us local boys would be able to pick up our lowers? Might save you guys a lot of packing and shipping.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#36]
According to Kevin, the Cav-Aid lowers are starting to ship today.  Woohoo!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#37]
I called yesterday and found out that I had one of the first orders placed and that they are going by order number. I'll be searching the couch cushions for extra change so I can buy the upper I have been eye-balling.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Order up!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#39]
I just bought another one from AGP.  Obama got the nomination, and even though Hillary would have been no better for the future of ARs, I am still scared and getting them while I can.  

I can't add another vote to the poll, but I need to change my 1 to a 2.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I just bought another one from AGP.  Obama got the nomination, and even though Hillary would have been no better for the future of ARs, I am still scared and getting them while I can.  

I can't add another vote to the poll, but I need to change my 1 to a 2.

If they are any left by the end of June I will order another one.... just not sure what colors will be left by then.

Not sure what I will do with three lowers either.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#41]
According to AGP's site, 578 item(s) available out of 1000.

So I guess that means 422 sold total.... not bad really.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Kevin (AGP),

Is it possible you could be open some Saturday, so us local boys would be able to pick up our lowers? Might save you guys a lot of packing and shipping.

+1.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#43]
I'll run down Monday or Tuesday and pick up a black lower.  Will buy at least one pink or red lowers should they appear.  Maybe even one in desert tan as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll run down Monday or Tuesday and pick up a black lower.  Will buy at least one pink or red lowers should they appear.  Maybe even one in desert tan as well.

AGP has Black, OD Green, Foliage Green, Coyote Brown, and Dark Earth (not flat dark earth)

We only have 5 pink receivers left at CAV Arms.  We are going out of town from the 10th-16th, so if you want one I recommend calling in and paying with credit card on the phone on Monday to reserve one

Thanks, I'll do that!  And I'll get at least one other from AGP as well.  

Thanks again and best of luck, we're all hoping for the best for you guys.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Picked up a Pigeon Grey lower at CavArms yesterday. Stuck an Olympic Arms .45 upper on it today and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#47]
My OD is in transit, ETA is next Thursday. Just in time for my B-day and Father's Day.
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Picked up a Pigeon Grey lower at CavArms yesterday. Stuck an Olympic Arms .45 upper on it today and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks guys!

Pics?
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I called yesterday and found out that I had one of the first orders placed and that they are going by order number. I'll be searching the couch cushions for extra change so I can buy the upper I have been eye-balling.

Interesting.  I placed order #998 on 02/03/2008 and haven't heard anything yet.  No big deal, I've been patiently waiting.  I am planning my .45 upper already though (or maybe .357 Sig).
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks guys!

Pics?

Shown with LaRue fixed B.U.I.S. and custom 10-round GG mag. Have a C-MORE sight on the way for it.

Fired 180 rounds yesterday with zero feeding or ejection issues, before my thumbs gave out. Just ordered a Cobray mag loader for it.

Fed and fired 230gr FMJ, 230gr LRN and 200gr FNJ ammo like a champ. Now my wife wants one to go with her Kimber!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top