Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You can bang her only once he finds something to bang, otherwise he'll see it as cockblocking.

Nah.... if the 2 friends had just met her you'd be correct, but he's pussed out for YEARS, there is no such cockblock that lasts for years.

OP according to bro code should let the freind know prior to moving forward, (or face alligations of commiting a "bitch move") but may handle it in several ways.
1 Asking if the friend minds if he asks her out.
2 Telling the friend "Bro, I wanna hit it, so either ask her out or I'm going to"
3 Strait up telling him, hey, she into me, and she's smokin hot, so I'm asking her out.

ETA: OP must also understand that if things get serious with big titted asian hottie, and they decide to make it a permenant thing, that the friend will always be looking at her as the one that got away, and there may be problems later with one or both relationships.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If he hasn't made a move yet its fair game. If you call dibs on someone a move must follow shortly thereafter. If he gets but hurt over it then your friend is a woman and its no wonder she hasn't shown any interest in him...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
You know who invented the "bro code"?

A bunch of fuckin pussies and crybabies who secretly loved women from afar and never had the balls to make a move. They have the "if I can't have her no one can" mentality so they try and guilt their "bros" with this bro code horseshit to keep as many people as they can from her in the hopes that one day the stars will align and the woman will make a move on them. Fuck em. Go get her. He's had plenty of time to grow a pair and make a move and he has declined.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]
If he isn't doing anything... fuck him, go for it... he will find someone else... BTW... PICS?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You know who invented the "bro code"?

Betas
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
His "crush" is between his ears. It's not a tangible thing to be stolen.

The polite and decent thing to do is to tell your friend that you like her too, and are going to pursue something with her. You don't need permission, it's a crush not a relationship you're violating, but it's a nice thing to do between friends to be up front about it.

Bro code is for emotionally retarded boys who think "I like that" or "I fucked that" lays claim to another human being.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Life is to short for BS so pound her out, if you can that is!
Remember friends come and go but a hot asian bitch with big boobs might be a one x option
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Life is to short for BS so pound her out, if you can that is!

Remember friends come and go but a hot asian bitch with big boobs might be a one x option

True. I don't look back at the friends I had, I look back at the ass I smashed.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
really good sex, followed by amatuer MMA

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I lost my virginity to a Asian chick. Not all there cracked up to be.

Was it an unusually tall Thai chick?

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Only way around this is to get him a girlfriend. Then asia lady is open game. Otherwise, bros before ho's....period.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who would only pull "her" panties down far enough to let you see and stuff the brown eye?

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck is that why she tossed me around like a rag doll? No wonder it sucked. She told me her hands were that big because she got stuck in the birth canal, and the doctors had to pull really hard on them to get her out and they stretched.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
tell him you have a crush on her too?...if you like her tell him whats up, but i don't see the reason to ask for "permission".
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#15]
If she's not on Tu Do street then the Bro Code should stand firm......

*No free range  woman going to stand by you when /if the shit gets real as a Bro would.
*A Bro would never cast false judgement on you...
*A bro would sit and drink a bottle of Chivas with you  and buy another bottle when you finished it. and not bitch and complain about you getting too drunk and she's bored...
*A Bro will cover for you when the 1st Sgt is looking to put a boot up your ass......

Simply put.. Be the Bro your expected to be to your brother and leave her the fuck alone...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's had his chance and be hasn't made a move. She isn't interested in him. Tough shit for him, fo.

This.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Depends on what the friendship is worth to you.

Yup.  I'd just stay away.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Depends on what the friendship is worth to you.

This.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#19]
the way i see it, you could be do it him a big favor, maybe its time for your boy to wake up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the way i see it, you could be do it him a big favor, maybe its time for your boy to wake up.

Sounds about right

OP, tell your friend he has one day to grow a pair or you get to smash
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Short Answer: No, you don't have any reason to not bang that girl.

Long Answer: Your friend is a chump. He "has a crush on a girl for years" What is this, middle school? They are "good friends and hang out frequently". Translated, this means he is her gay BFF and she complains to him about guys like me, who she keeps having sex with instead of him. Has he asked her out? If yes, she gave him a "lets just be friends" rejection. Yes, LJBF is a rejection. If not, that is even more ridiculous, because it not only means he is a chump without any game, but also a sand-packed pussy without a spine.

If he has a problem with you hooking up with her, then he values being some chick's emotional tampon and self-mobile purse rack than he values your friendship. Now, I ask you, put THAT into the context of bro code and what does it look like you should do?

Quoted:
Ask yourself whether you value the friendship or the romp with said asian girl more.

Reserving judgement against your bro for staying in the friend zone for so long with this chick (pathetic as it might be), he has the right to think you're an asshole if you bang her behind his back.
Fuck that. See above
Does he have a "I just wanna fuck her" type of crush or is he madly in love thinking that it'll happen one day?  Girls use guys like that for certain relationship-y needs and will continue to do so if you get involved.  This shituation has the potential to explode in your face. how? and also, so?

Get her to hook you up with one of her friends.no, get her to hook the friend up with one of her fat friends

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#22]
i love threads from guyinfl , anyway to answer your question, fo. He had his time, now go and do what needs to be done
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Take a sharpie, write some math problems on your dick and have her solve for X.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top