BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#1]
In on one!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Lichter's banana .gifs are out-of-fucking-control, man.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:55:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bros before hoes..... Who will have your back when shit gets real always remember that!

None of my bros look like big tittied Asian chicks.  And no matter what I offer, the bros never give blowies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Ask him first.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In on one!

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is there a way to subscribe to a user to get updates when they post new and interesting threads

This ain't facebook! Why don't you just ask him out? J/k
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#7]
If all you wanna do is bang her and have no desire to have a relationship with her, I wouldn't do it. However if you do see yourself having a relationship with her, a dude can't "claim ownership" of a chick like that if he's more than had his fair chance to start a relationship with said chick. I don't think you should give up your own chance to be happy because your friend has some fantasy about something that will never happen. It wouldn't bug me in the least if a friend of mine became involved with a chick I liked unless he was a shithead to her or something and just hit it and quit it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:58:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

In on one!

Fail.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#9]
friend is a puss in need of a wake up call.

hit it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lichter's banana .gifs are out-of-fucking-control, man.  

if you think that's bad, you should see what happens when his penis invades a thread.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one!

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I had a buddy aske me once if I would mind if he ever tried to bang my ex.
I said " fuck no " he replied, " good because I had her naked last night" ... And proceeded to tell me details of him banging her .
We laughed hysterically. Bottom line, don't hang out with pussies.
Just bang pussy.
Dudes always break their so called code and then cry when it's done to them.
Just a bunch of gay drama.
Your buddy's breaking the so called bro code if he gets butt hurt about it.

And quit calling each other bro......
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#13]
OP's threads rule.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Seriously. Man up. Tell him the deal. Tell him you're foing, then do it.

A bro would understand. If I can't be the one tapping it, better my friend than some stranger. At least I'd hear about it later.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ask your friend if he's cool with you moving forward.

Only way to go.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IF she:

1) Knows that you are his buddy,

AND

2) She understands that he has expressed interest in her

AND

3) She is then expressing interest in YOU

THEN

4) She is a drama-loving ho.

this

Beware. No good can come of this.

With the exception of really good sex, followed by amatuer MMA, death threats, jail time....
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I said " fuck no " he replied, " good because I had her naked last night" ... And proceeded to tell me details of him banging her .
Just bang pussy.

100% AGREE
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Didn't the OP break a rule concerning pictures?  Or does that only apply to wives and significant others?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Dicks fuck pussies and sometimes dicks have to fuck assholes..nuff said!

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In on one!

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#21]
You've got to ask him for permission first.  If he says yes, you're good to go.  If he says no, you're still good to go.  He'll get over it.  The important part is respecting him enough to ask, after that you've lived up to the code.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I lost my virginity to a Asian chick. Not all there cracked up to be.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#23]
You know what's going to happen right?

You'll start dating her, she'll get all crazy and jealous, you'll treat her like shit because she's acting like a cunt...and a bad relationship will ensue with awesome, angry makeup sex.

Your buddy will be hiding in the shadows, taking her teary 3am phone calls, buying her lunch, and sending her teddy bear fucking balloon arrangements to work, til one day...

...she dumps you and starts dating your spineless buddy, who she feels is boring, stable, and pussy whipped enough to "settle down" with.

She'll resent him for his spinelessness during their marriage and seek out other cock on the side. Your buddy will know, but live in denial about it til one day, after the house has been paid down and her credit cards are clear and the kids are old enough to talk...she'll ask for a divorce. He'll be devastated and suicidal.

He can't turn to you out of shame and so, with no one to talk to he'll either do the logical thing and shack up with a stripper or kill himslef.

Don't kill your friend OP
Speed

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#24]
imbroglio
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Depends on what the friendship is worth to you.

This.  Unless you plan on marrying her, there is another piece of ass around the corner.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You'll start dating her, she'll get all crazy and jealous, you'll treat her like shit because she's acting like a cunt...and a bad relationship will ensue with awesome, angry makeup sex.
Your buddy will be hiding in the shadows, taking her teary 3am phone calls, buying her lunch, and sending her teddy bear fucking balloon arrangements to work, til one day...

...she dumps you and starts dating your spineless buddy, who she feels is boring, stable, and pussy whipped enough to "settle down" with.
She'll resent him for his spinelessness during their marriage and seek out other cock on the side. Your buddy will know, but live in denial about it til one day, after the house has been paid down and her credit cards are clear and the kids are old enough to talk...she'll ask for a divorce. He'll be devastated and suicidal.

He can't turn to you out of shame and so, with no one to talk to he'll either do the logical thing and shack up with a stripper or kill himslef.

Speed  

I agree with this. Best GD logic to date!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speed  

I agree with this. Best GD logic to date!

YOU DIVIDED BY ZERO, YOU MORON!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm sure you being a virgin helped determine the outcome of that event.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have a couple points:

I lost my virginity to an Asian chick too

If you're trying to compare other things that go along with Asian chicks (politeness, educated, great hair) to how horrible sex is when losing your virginity (to any race). You're wrong.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZING!

Bet she wasn't thrilled about it either!

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#32]
In on page 2. Like where this is heading.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just bang pussy.
Your buddy's breaking the so called bro code if he gets butt hurt about it.

+10
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I used to fuck a Chinese stripper who was born in Hong Kong.

Some of the best pussy I've ever had in my life.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Lately it seems like I'm living my life out vicariously through GuyinFL.

Fuck I'm old...

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#36]
In!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lately it seems like I'm living my life out vicariously through GuyinFL.

Fuck I'm old...

My mom kicked my sister out. I'd make a thread but I don't want to put up with the bs

My point is - she's homeless. If you're interested you can have a stripper move in that will probably steal from you.

On the bright side, you can call her a whore, beat her, and tell her shes a bitch and she will never leave your side and love you forever

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Hook up with her and invite your buddy to join in so he can get some too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#39]
A man that would get mad about his friend going out on a date with a girl he is not "with" is no friend

Having a "crush" on someone doesn't mean shit.  

Is she with him?  Yes or No

Who knows, maybe she has some nice friends that she can introduce your buddy to.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GuyinFL  Thread.

In.  

Just me personally, but I would not do that to a friend.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Go all James Brown on her.

Let's hit it and quit!
Can we hit it and quit?
Can we hit it and quit?
Can we hit it and quit?
Hit it!
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Bro code is on him, not you. If the gal hasn't or wont date him then she's fair game.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZING!

You got a point there. But I also hooked up with her later in life too. The craziest  in bed I think has to be Puerto Rican.

Eta: fixed grammar
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Dude. Why are you posting about it on here and not going after her now. It's not his GF and she doesn't like him so he should understand and be cool about it. Someone has to tap that ass might as well be you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZING!

You got a point there. But I also hooked up with her later in life too. The craziest race in bed I think has to be Puerto Rican.

Try Brazilian.

ETA: and it's not a race.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZING!

You got a point there. But I also hooked up with her later in life too. The craziest race in bed I think has to be Puerto Rican.

Try Brazilian.

ETA: and it's not a race.

Oh I love Brazilians... As good as the Chinese stripper was the Brazilian chick I fucked was easily 10x better
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#47]
My best friend is my wife; do you want to have a wife or are you chasing skirts? If you are a skirt chaser than pass, if you are dating to find your mate then your friend will just have to undertand. The term "bros before hoes" is correct, but understand what it means
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#48]
GuyinFL you will need your own sub forum if you keep up at this rate.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bros before hoes..... Who will have your back when shit gets real always remember that!

None of my bros look like big tittied Asian chicks. And no matter what I offer, the bros never give blowies.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My buddy has had a crush on a girl for several years.

She has shown absolutely no interest however they remain great friends and hang out frequently.....

Well, she must have some interest in him......   Is she waiting for his ship to come in?¿

Ram

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top