Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
he just wanted some motherfucking chocolate milk

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I told you guys before, my wife refuses to be photographed in anything more than a g string, riding crop and 9" heels. Real pain the ass when we try to do family photos at Thanksgiving, let me tell you.  

I can't wait to get a Christmas Card from the Aimless household...  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The icing on the cake would be if the old guy was shouting "L3EEEEEEEEERRROOYYYY JENKIIIIIII8NNNNNNS" while beating ass.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haSGAf7lvR0

Wow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have no problem with this as those kids are mouthy, and have no concept for consequences.

You are retarded.  You can't just go choking KIDS because they say something to you over a game...  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no problem with this as those kids are mouthy, and have no concept for consequences.

You are retarded.  You can't just go choking KIDS because they say something to you over a game...  

Yeah... unless you sympathize with Middle Aged disgusting neckbeards that spend time getting upset over video games

whole lotta proxy tuff guys in this thread
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#9]
He should have waited outside his door with a Roman candle and screamed * noob tube this bitch* before attempting to pwn.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

YOU BIDDY!!

Holy shit, if that were my kid, i would wear his ass out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This! Haha. Talk more shit! lol

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

My dad would have beat me and sold everything thing I owned for arguing with him.  He probably would have gelded me if I ever said "That's bullshit" to him.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've heard about worse happening in Eve Online.

Eve is really is serious business though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stalking and assault (perhaps attempted murder) over a video game? Yeah, the mouthy kids need to be killed by grownups. That will show 'em.

You have not spent a day on Xbox Live.

One day playing Call of Duty BO/MW2 or Halo 3/ODST/Reach would change your mind. I've heard less profanity out of drunk Soldiers & Marines that were highly pissed off.

how about this idea, turn off the TV and get a life. If a game upsets anyone to the point of physical violence that person needs professional help.

You say that on a internet forum where people will get violent over the discussion of chili.

Your argument is invalid.

ETA: And you've been here 2.5 years longer than me.

please post a link where someone from arfcom physically attacked someone over a chili dicussion.

And I've been here since 99

We would get violent, it is just a serious pain in the ass to travel all over the United States forcefully bringing people to your cause about chili.  Case in point:  CHILI IS NOT CHILI IF YOU ADD BEANS!
Noob

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I stopped responding over and over to crazy people with locked accounts after that Navy guy burned down the house of a guy who teased him. He even sent the guy photos of road signs showing he was getting closer and closer and the guy who taunted him thought it was BS.

How the hell did I miss this story?? Link?

Was that here?  I do remember reading about that story, I think about 4 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:06:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Besides, you don't kick a 13 year-old kidss ass, you hire a 15 or 16 year old punk fat black chick to do it for you.

Nothing like having your little white ass kicked by a 15 year old Michelle Obama clone.    

KINKY!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:09:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:23:09 AM EDT
[#19]

I remember my second son trash talking on his head phone things, while playing games at 13.  

I just don''t understand why an adult would play the same games.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I just don''t understand why an adult would play the same games.
By 'play the same games', do you mean play on the same servers, with kids, or do you mean play the games at all?

Because if you mean why play the games at all, it's because adults can sometimes just be big kids (I'm guilty of this). Games are a fun bit of escapism, just don't waste your whole life on them.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:53:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.

YOU BIDDY!!

He wouldn't be sitting down for a week, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:14:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

YOU BIDDY!!

He wouldn't be sitting down for a week, that's for sure.

Too little, too late if the kid is to that point already.  Military boarding school, perhaps?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I almost always mute everybody when I play online.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#24]
I read the mom bladed at 45 and yelled out "you will not kill my son" before putting the woop ass on him.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I get creative with the usage of certain four letter words whilst on xbox live.

I just let them run their mouth, and my cousin and a few other guys who are REALLY good and we waste them and make them leave the lobby.

That's pretty much what I try and do.  Pick out like on mouthy guy, kill him 12-15 times in one match, and he'll shut the hell up (or leave) real quick....
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did he track the kid down?  This kid gives his real name or address to strangers on the internet?  He is just lucky he learned his lesson while remaining alive and a virgin...

Probably like this:

Kid: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You suck, you fag. I'll kick your ass.

Man: Shut up kid.

Kid: Fuck you. I'd kick your ass, come down to my house in Plymouth, Devon. The address is _______________ but you are a huge pussy HAHAHA.

Man: Ok

Sadly, that's probably exactly what happened....
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How did he "track him down?"

its not hard especially with the kids today who are complete tards with facebook/myspace etc.

i once tracked someone down in less than 10 minutes i had only 1 corresondence to dig clues out of. the clues i used were:

1. douche bag used his real name, not smart but not end of the world.

2. his IP address. goldmine. i tracked him down to the seattle tacoma area.

3. what his interests were. he was into dog training.

I found his home address from a dog tag registration in tacoma washington. google gave me the street view of his house.

i had the street veiw pulled up in 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
THE BUZZ: A 46-year-old British man tracked down and attacked a 13-year-old schoolboy who killed him in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

The story, posted on wownews reports, Mark Bradford, 46, admitted he “just lost it” after a 13-year-old opponent killed his character in Call of Duty: Black Ops, and then proceeded to talk trash over the in-game chat.

According to  a report given to the Plymouth Court, the unemployed father of three then tracked the teen down in Plymouth, Devon (UK) and attacked him, attempting to strangle him. The boy’s mother managed to pull Bradford off her son, and the man left without explanation.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/man-attacks/

Damn, that the British version of AROCK?

no shit. thats a serious AROCkKing right there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet:

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I would strangle this kid to...lol. He has no respect for his mom.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This "man" lowered himself to the level of a thirteen year old. The thirteen year old pushed his buttons (not even in person) and prompted him to hunt him down in real life.

Maybe if this piece of shit hunted that hard for a job he wouldn't have had the free time to get upset over words from an anonymous child.

He's a pathetic excuse for a human, and his three children are unlucky to have him for a father.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I do the same, but not until halfway into the match.  I wait to see first who the players are that will actually call out enemy posistions and be team players.  Trash talkers, sound effect tards, singers/hummers, and people who discuss things that have absolutely nothing to do with the game get muted.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This "man" lowered himself to the level of a thirteen year old. The thirteen year old pushed his buttons (not even in person) and prompted him to hunt him down in real life.

Maybe if this piece of shit hunted that hard for a job he wouldn't have had the free time to get upset over words from an anonymous child.

He's a pathetic excuse for a human, and his three children are unlucky to have him for a father.

^^ this is pretty much it for me.

I went in and pulled my kids head set off every time I heard him using bad language, kicked him off in the middle of "battle" to eat dinner, or clean his room, or do homework. An adult getting that upset over a kid on a game needs to re evaluate his priorities.

My kid is now 18, and doesn't play games anymore, he is more into school, work, and hanging out with his girlfriend.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Funny stuff.

I've played online a couple times, but couldn't stand how retardedly gangsta all the twelve year olds were. They've got big egos on there.

Kid likely deserved what he had coming.

That said, even if my kid acted like an idiot in a game and this guy came after him... Let's just say, you don't re-spawn in real life.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:22:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This. First time I played online all I could hear was some kid crying in the background. Muted it and have never turned it back on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not gonna say I have never been tempted.

I believe I saw a movie once where two guys tracked down a bunch of internet shit-talkers and kicked their asses.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:18:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If I was that guy I would be saying to the kid "show me your skills now bitch!"

I laughed til I cried with this one!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:19:38 AM EDT
[#40]
He left his basement...Shit just got real!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:43:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Someone needs to get a life.

As it is, he'll probably get life.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Hmm, why dont we have that happen here? Oh right, because youd get your ass justifiably shot in real life!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#44]
at least he didn't pluck the kids eyes out
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#45]
These kids have it coming. They cheat, boost and spawn fuck. Then they have to be telephone tough guys... You should get a little positive pressure applied to your throat for behaving like that, but not by a fellow gamer. It should be done by the parents...

Man, if they had this back in the 80's and my dad heard me saying some of the shit these little pricks are saying, he would have kicked me to sleep. I don't know whats worse, the little high-voiced 9 year old thats saying the most deplorable shit you have ever heard or the 30 something whose name manages to incorporate 5 seperate marijuana references...

Eiether way, they can get fucked. I hate that shit.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Navy guy burned down the house of a guy who teased him. He even sent the guy photos of road signs showing he was getting closer and closer and the guy who taunted him thought it was BS.  

WTF?

Got a link?

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I see absolutely nothing wrong with what this dude did. If you dont agree, you've obviously never played an online game, ever.

I'd love to choke out half those little shits. Ill be giving them a valuable life lesson that parents havent given them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm not gonna say its okay, but I understand.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top