BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How did he "track him down?"

Cable Channel 963, The All-Britain CCTV Network.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THE BUZZ: A 46-year-old British man tracked down and attacked a 13-year-old schoolboy who killed him in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

The story, posted on wownews reports, Mark Bradford, 46, admitted he "just lost it” after a 13-year-old opponent killed his character in Call of Duty: Black Ops, and then proceeded to talk trash over the in-game chat.

According to  a report given to the Plymouth Court, the unemployed father of three then tracked the teen down in Plymouth, Devon (UK) and attacked him, attempting to strangle him. The boy’s mother managed to pull Bradford off her son, and the man left without explanation.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/man-attacks/

Damn, that the British version of AROCK?

No.

In before TRG has to come along and explain what getting AROCKed means, for the millionth time.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy bat-shit Batman! Dude needs to unplug.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no problem with this as those kids are mouthy, and have no concept for consequences.

Stalking and assault (perhaps attempted murder) over a video game? Yeah, the mouthy kids need to be killed by grownups. That will show 'em.

You have not spent a day on Xbox Live.

One day playing Call of Duty BO/MW2 or Halo 3/ODST/Reach would change your mind. I've heard less profanity out of drunk Soldiers & Marines that were highly pissed off.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I was that guy I would be saying to the kid "show me your skills now bitch!"

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

THE BUZZ: A 46-year-old British man tracked down and attacked a 13-year-old schoolboy who killed him in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

The story, posted on wownews reports, Mark Bradford, 46, admitted he "just lost it” after a 13-year-old opponent killed his character in Call of Duty: Black Ops, and then proceeded to talk trash over the in-game chat.

According to  a report given to the Plymouth Court, the unemployed father of three then tracked the teen down in Plymouth, Devon (UK) and attacked him, attempting to strangle him. The boy’s mother managed to pull Bradford off her son, and the man left without explanation.
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/man-attacks/

Shit, I remember when internet cafes started to get popular when I was younger me and my friends used to play there all the time(counter strike). We used to be the best group there, they would always have a LAN server to play and we would beat EVERYONE. They always thought we were hacking or some shit. Anyways I remember one night we were beating these samoan gangbanger type guys real bad with knives and talking shit probably, they then threatened to stab us...lol  

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no problem with this as those kids are mouthy, and have no concept for consequences.

Stalking and assault (perhaps attempted murder) over a video game? Yeah, the mouthy kids need to be killed by grownups. That will show 'em.

One day playing Call of Duty BO/MW2 or Halo 3/ODST/Reach would change your mind. I've heard less profanity out of drunk Soldiers & Marines that were highly pissed off.

how about this idea, turn off the TV and get a life. If a game upsets anyone to the point of physical violence that person needs professional help.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how about this idea, turn off the TV and get a life. If a game upsets anyone to the point of physical violence that person needs professional help.

You say that on a internet forum where people will get violent over the discussion of chili.

Your argument is invalid.

ETA: And you've been here 2.5 years longer than me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#10]
"unemployed father of three"
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Foul mouthed little kids had better think twice about trash talking.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just to be clear, if anyone lays a mitt on me over their arfkom account being locked, while I will only squeal like a girl, my wife'll put a .45 slug through you

Oh wow!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I almost always mute everybody when I play online.

When I used to have internet, this is what I did.

Now I don't even have that, so its like ultimate mute!

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just to be clear, if anyone lays a mitt on me over their arfkom account being locked, while I will only squeal like a girl, my wife'll put a .45 slug through you

You are the #1 poster here, and Site Staff.

You know the pic rules, and pic needs to include wife with said .45.

Pretty much!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You are the #1 poster here, and Site Staff.

You know the pic rules, and pic needs to include wife with said .45.

I told you guys before, my wife refuses to be photographed in anything more than a g string, riding crop and 9" heels. Real pain the ass when we try to do family photos at Thanksgiving, let me tell you.  

I like you more and more everyday!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#16]
fail for not breaking both of the kids thumbs
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thats nothing compared to the shenanigans that go on in Korea.  Gang fights, suicides, and murder over Lineage.

whats lineage?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say that on a internet forum where people will get violent over the discussion of chili.

please post a link where someone from arfcom physically attacked someone over a chili dicussion.

And I've been here since 99
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#19]
I don't have near enough time to even consider going after all the kids who kill me on
Call of Duty and then talk trash about me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

please post a link where someone from arfcom physically attacked someone over a chili dicussion.

We would get violent, it is just a serious pain in the ass to travel all over the United States forcefully bringing people to your cause about chili.  Case in point:  CHILI IS NOT CHILI IF YOU ADD BEANS!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
fail for not breaking both of the kids thumbs

Or his videogame console.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not physically silly, but I would bet you put 100 ARFCOMMERs together loaded with booze, and got on a chili, 9mm vs. 45, abortion, or religion debate........ Fisticuffs would ensure.

And you know how heated debates can be if you have been here since 99
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Over a game its stupid who fucking cares. But there is plenty of shit that should go "analog" and teach fuckers over teh webs not to fuck with people.
For example, person who created Virus and sent it to my computer? Analog.
Snot nose punk DDOSing my server? Analog.
Asshole who is flooding usenet with garbage files to try and make it unusable? Analog.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chili? What about  chili, bitch?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did he track the kid down?  This kid gives his real name or address to strangers on the internet?  He is just lucky he learned his lesson while remaining alive and a virgin...

Wouldn't be surprised; I've heard some of the punks on xbox live give out their addresses.  Mouth, meet your check getting cashed...
Probably like this:

Kid: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You suck, you fag. I'll kick your ass.

Man: Shut up kid.

Kid: Fuck you. I'd kick your ass, come down to my house in Plymouth, Devon. The address is _______________ but you are a huge pussy HAHAHA.

Man: Ok

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#26]
I play oneof many FPS on PS3 about 1 hour a day just before bed to unwind. The children on there need to be slapped.

Would I, as a 39 y.o. man, go hunt them down and do it, NO!

...but their parents should.

I would be glad to volunteer to hunt down the parents and smack them around, for letting X-Box and PS3 raise their children.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not physically silly, but I would bet you put 100 ARFCOMMERs together loaded with booze, and got on a chili, 9mm vs. 45, abortion, or religion debate........ Fisticuffs would ensure.

A heated debate is a world apart from choking someone, I'm 38 and have been in many nose to nose arguments that didn't escalate into a fight because intellectual men know there are consequences to their actions, stupidity is what youth is for.

And the fact that this loser attacked a kid.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A heated debate is a world apart from choking someone, I'm 38 and have been in many nose to nose arguments that didn't escalate into a fight because intellectual men know there are consequences to their actions, stupidity is what youth is for.

And the fact that this loser attacked a kid.

Tragically, the kid's career as a soccer hooligan and idle layabout in a council flat may have been set back several years.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#29]
BAN video game guns!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#31]
I bet that kid don't talk shit anymore.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's just a f*cking game.  D*mn, people are losing it.

Indeed. That guy needs to log out and get a fucking job. Father of three?

Lots of rage morons still on BF Bad Co. 2. They get so upset when you kill them 30 times in a row.  

I often use the phrase "You mad bro?" in a game. It unhinges folks to the point of comedy gold insanity.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#33]
What a limp-dick. If you lose, get better. If you're a pussy and can't take someone shit-talking you, just mute him (or, miracle of miracles, unplug your fucking headset).

I hate the whole "internet is serious business" thing because the internet can be just as serious or not serious as any other means of communication, but trying to tune up a 13 year old because you eat balls at video games is some seriously weak shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:57:30 AM EDT
[#34]
probably how it went down

"I WILL FIND YOU...

"yea right, you brit-it sounding mouther fker, you sound like a fag, take the cock out of your mouth you... (incert racisim here)... you wouldnt do shit, if you here here in real life id fk you up bitch. you just got owned you stupid camping fk

"lol"

"lolz"

"hehe"

"vote for nuketown"

"srsly bro?"
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#35]
You just KNOW that guy literally teabagged that mouthy little fucker!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand it.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand it.  

I agree Its either a 12 year old mouthy fuck,or a future gang banger blasting his shitty ass rap music constantly
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#39]
i fail to see the problem here.  the kid probably deserved it.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Foul mouthed little kids had better think twice about trash talking.

When adult has car and knows his way around Devon.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

How did he "track him down?"

This is what I wanted to know. I have some griefers I need to throttle.
Joking ( sort of )

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#46]
BREAKING......UK TO BAN INTERNET GAMING..........

for the children.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Besides, you don't kick a 13 year-old kidss ass, you hire a 15 or 16 year old punk to do it for you.

I know, right? What a noob.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#48]
This man is my hero. I would love to track down some people. Especially the grown men who have 40+ DAYS of online play, 60,000 gamer points, talk like a 3rd grader, and complain about the government not giving them enough cheese. No, I wouldn't hurt them. I would just continuously cut off their internet connections so they would be forced to step outside and *gasp* get a job.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Besides, you don't kick a 13 year-old kidss ass, you hire a 15 or 16 year old punk to do it for you.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Besides, you don't kick a 13 year-old kidss ass, you hire a 15 or 16 year old punk fat black chick to do it for you.

Nothing like having your little white ass kicked by a 15 year old Michelle Obama clone.  

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top