Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I need a recommendation for garage storage cabinets that won’t break the bank. I am looking for a reasonable quality cabinet, metal, 48 x 72 x 18 or so, 4 shelves, and locking.  We would use the cabinet to store kitchen stuff and such.

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I need a recommendation for garage storage cabinets that won’t break the bank. I am looking for a reasonable quality cabinet, metal, 48 x 72 x 18 or so, 4 shelves, and locking.  We would use the cabinet to store kitchen stuff and such.

Any recommendations?
View Quote

Have you looked at New Age?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Have you looked at New Age?
View Quote

This. NewAge is the best bang for the buck out there. I got a set from their Pro 3.0 line.pic in my garage thread and the “workbench” thread. Graves thread is linked near bottom of page 1, here is the link to workbench thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/24-7-365-GARAGE-WORKBENCH-show-us-yours-/5-2419130/
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump now with poll..
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I was tthe first vote, 100% yes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I say if we don’t get one, we share in the DIY forum. I might see if a mod can move mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I say if we don’t get one, we share in the DIY forum. I might see if a mod can move mine.
View Quote

Maybe your right... This thread alone is not gaining much traction... I spent all day building some shit in my shop, and just got back to checking this thread, and its gotten 2 replies in god knows how many hours, and only 13 yes votes lol.. Perhaps their aint enough folks on here that own/use shops? it is a gun forum after all...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top