BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
<a href="http://s18.photobucket.com/user/FP2000H/media/Personal%20Pictures/memes/trump_zps90cd24ee.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/FP2000H/Personal%20Pictures/memes/trump_zps90cd24ee.jpg</a>
View Quote

Only thing I got: Derptastic 1

ETA:

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:23:39 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:34:37 AM EDT
[#3]
How in the hell does he stay on his feet for so long?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:41:20 AM EDT
[#4]
That was messed up. He set himself on fire to protest the treatment he received from police?

Geez other cultures are weird. We flip people off, they throw their shoes. We protest with a sign, they light themselves on fire. WTF?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Uh, thought it was going to be a joke....that's looked real.

Guess they don't teach stop/drop/and roll in the Middle East.

Edit: There is no way they have the modern medicine in that shit hole to deal with those types of burns...... He's dead
View Quote

You could do that to yourself at the best burn unit in the US and not make it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:11:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Self Immolation is a concept that I will never understand.  I'm convinced that the person lighting themselves up actually thinks they will make a statement, create change, etc but there are too many people doing it now.  It's not a new form of protest and to us in the west was shocking back in the 60's but now it's seems so damn commonplace that it's no longer shocking thanks to the internet and peoples morbid fascination with gore.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That was messed up. He set himself on fire to protest the treatment he received from police?

Geez other cultures are weird. We flip people off, they throw their shoes. We protest with a sign, they light themselves on fire. WTF?
View Quote

It seems he was convinced by the two reporters who filmed his death to light himself on fire, that they would put him out immediately and he would be safe but the footage could be used to build his story.

So he lit himself on fire and they stood by filming his slow, agonizing death instead of helping him as they promised.

Which leads me to the inexorable conclusion that reporters are, generally speaking, the scum of the earth.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
from the comments

[/span]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
from the comments

UNJHA (Gujarat): Police are searching for two TV journalists after they were booked for allegedly instigating a 29-year-old man to commit suicide on August 13. The journalists, employed by a local channel, allegedly wanted dramatic footage of the incident.
-snip-
Thakore said the journalists continued to shoot as the man burnt to death. They even prevented him from saving Suthar, Thakore said.

[/span]

Nice to know that journalists over there are news-shaping douchepuddles just like the ones over here.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top