User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck me

Some of the responses in this thread are downright fucking "serial killer like" callous
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just searched through the responses like I always do in threads like these. Looks like I am NOT going to watch that.  

That bad eh?

Fuck me

Some of the responses in this thread are downright fucking "serial killer like" callous

I'm not the retard that lit myself on fire, on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just searched through the responses like I always do in threads like these. Looks like I am NOT going to watch that.  

That bad eh?

Fuck me

Whatever you say Jeffrey
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He could have gotten on that bike and looked like ghost rider.
View Quote

I rost.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

The tags are the best part.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
For some reason it doesn't bother me
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:52:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Uh, thought it was going to be a joke....that's looked real.

Guess they don't teach stop/drop/and roll in the Middle East.

Edit: There is no way they have the modern medicine in that shit hole to deal with those types of burns...... He's dead
View Quote

Yea in 3 weeks!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I did no such thing!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, I have a difficult time finding sympathy for someone who pours kerosene on himself and lights a match.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#10]
A student did that here. He had a wetsuit on under his clothing. He poured fuel on himself in front of the school and light it.  Once the fire started the rubber wetsuit began burning too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#12]
"Okay, douse yourself with a shitton of highly flammable liquid and then light it.  We'll use this blanket to put you out after just a second and you'll be fine."

Yeah, it's horrifying but Darwin got nothin' but net on this one
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That was hard to watch. Holy shit. I don't often say that.
View Quote

No kidding.  I can watch people get hacked up all day long, but this shit and people popping giant zits grosses me out.  Fuck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#14]
<Richard Pryor> "People will get out of your way when you are on fire!" </Richard Pryor>.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I (like a dumbass) was priming the carb on a 454 while my buddy was cranking it. Well it backfired, startling me, causing me to spill the now flaming gas all over my arm and chest. Now, while stop, drop and roll is a great idea on paper, when you are actually on fire however, run around and scream like a girl really is the only thing that comes to mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Um, stop, drop and roll?

I (like a dumbass) was priming the carb on a 454 while my buddy was cranking it. Well it backfired, startling me, causing me to spill the now flaming gas all over my arm and chest. Now, while stop, drop and roll is a great idea on paper, when you are actually on fire however, run around and scream like a girl really is the only thing that comes to mind.

I saw the same thing happen to an Army mechanic.  I was about 50 meters away and I was just in shock, I didn't do shit.  Not to worry though, a high speed soldier quickly told him to get the fuck down and he jumped on him all within a few seconds.  He wasn't injured but his clothes were toast.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#16]
[Richard  Pryor]"When you're on fire...people get out of your way."[/Richard Pryor]

eta beat by34 secs
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
I lost.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought he was going to get on his bike and ride off into the sunset.  Guess not.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I've seen some pretty fucked up shit and messed up dead people in my life. Not going to watch that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Does "stop drop and roll" translate to "run around like a fucking retard" in their language?
View Quote

I would imagine being entirely engulfed in flames might hinder a person's reasoning skills.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've seen some pretty fucked up shit and messed up dead people in my life. Not going to watch that.
View Quote

Good call.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#24]
This surprisingly didn't have as much of an effect on me at first, I really thought it was fake. I thought he must have had one of those fire suits on, theres no way he would act that calm and be walking around for that long. If I watched it again it would probably have more of an impact, but I think Ill pass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#26]
i gotta take a pass on this one. shit these days is bad enough.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I thought he was going to get on his bike and ride off into the sunset.  Guess not.
View Quote
Yep.  I was like "Oh damn....wait, huh?  Nooo, he's not going to get on that motorcycle, is he???"
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

i gotta take a pass on this one. shit these days is bad enough.
View Quote
Smart move.  It is BAD!!!  I had to stop about twenty seconds in.  I've suffered a few bad burns and I just had to stop...

I still have chills....

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Um, stop, drop and roll?

Lol...I can relate to that. When I was eight or nine my bother accidentally lit me aflame trying to light a BBQ with model airplane fuel. I didn't scream initially but did run like a bitch. I started screaming after looking at my seared and bubbling flesh.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#30]
This was posted last week but it was removed from youtube before I got a chance to see it. Fucking brutal. I don't know how someone in that much pain wouldn't be on the ground rolling around as a natural human response to immense bodily pain.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#32]
bulgarian self immolation is on the rise

Interesting video I came across a while ago.  I guess I could never understood how this takes hold on people.  There was a self immolation in the states over the Iraq war.  It went over mostly unnoticed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#33]
What an absolutely horrible way to go.  I can imagine anything worse than getting burned that bad and surviving (even if only for a few hours).

The good news is that with bad enough burns, often there isn't much pain because of the destroyed nerve endings.  I'm not saying it was pain-free, but hopefully less painful than I imagine.  Also, with burns that extensive, you are pretty much guaranteed to die.  So he won't have to suffer for that long.

RF
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This was posted last week but it was removed from youtube before I got a chance to see it. Fucking brutal. I don't know how someone in that much pain wouldn't be on the ground rolling around as a natural human response to immense bodily pain.
View Quote

Shock.   Pain probably went away.   Ability to scream probably went away due to scorched lungs and throat also.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#35]
The flames were so intense at first it looked like 3d Animated stuff for a while..that's insane.  Its like he didn't or couldn't do anything about it, he just was like seized up.   I'm glad you can't live through that because no one should have to feel that amount of pain more than once fuck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Irresponsible use of fire arms.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I guess Stop, Drop and Roll is a first world thing.
View Quote

When you are on fire, panic takes over..

Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#38]

stupid people do stupid shit all over the world
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Well now I know where this icon came from....    

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WTDkP9S7Y

View Quote

Dumbass racked up $250,000 in medical bills without insurance?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Actually he probably felt nothing once his nerves were burned away. Had a black guy burned so bad we thought he was white. Felt no pain until he expired.

Quoted:
What an absolutely horrible way to go.  I can imagine anything worse than getting burned that bad and surviving (even if only for a few hours).

The good news is that with bad enough burns, often there isn't much pain because of the destroyed nerve endings.  I'm not saying it was pain-free, but hopefully less painful than I imagine.  Also, with burns that extensive, you are pretty much guaranteed to die.  So he won't have to suffer for that long.

RF
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Um, stop, drop and roll?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:02:32 PM EDT
[#45]
SEE, if he would have had some goggles on like that guy in Egypt, his head would have been ok....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s18.photobucket.com/user/FP2000H/media/Personal%20Pictures/memes/trump_zps90cd24ee.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/FP2000H/Personal%20Pictures/memes/trump_zps90cd24ee.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Um, stop, drop and roll?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WTDkP9S7Y

Had a "friend" in high school (or maybe late middle school) who thought it would be a good idea to douse is pant leg with WD40 and light it while hanging out with some other friends, burned the fuck out of his leg and he dealt with that shit for like a year. He's still an epic dumb ass who does retarded shit. Darwin keeps missing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Yeah - don't look up "china self immolation". Monks from Tibet have been doing it  to protest China. Now THAT is a political protest.

Over *100* people have done this. I don't know where you get the balls to burn yourself alive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation_protests_by_Tibetans_in_China
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:41:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He could have gotten on that bike and looked like ghost rider.
View Quote

As horrible as the video was I laughed at that
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top