Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Off with their fracken heads.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
boy or girl. take the into your restroom!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what happens because we don't have a homogenous society.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like the officers got some good punches in the little scuffle they had.
They should have taken him to the parking lot and put a bullet in his head.

What the hell is it with this place and the desire for suspending/ignoring due process?

Yeah, he/they should fry, but to the summary execution bullshit.

Cross-platform gun database/electronic bound book (v1.3.2) (and the original thread).

«nolite confidere in principibus, in filiis hominum quibus non est salus»

If you are in the bathroom stall with a lookout and a little girl, you are not doing good things. I would surmise if we brought up summary execution this bullshit would decrease.

Pretty sure it's a little boy.

eta Based on the Grandmother not being in there with the kid and then sending a store employee into the head to check on the kid. Not that it matters.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks like somebody beat his ass a little anyway. That's a start.....

too bad the busted lip ain't a crushed skull...

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell is it with this place and the desire for suspending/ignoring due process?

He took a small boy and was caught molesting him in a bathroom.  

That motherfucker has no right to due process.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are in the bathroom stall with a lookout and a little girl, you are not doing good things. I would surmise if we brought up summary execution this bullshit would decrease.

eta Based on the Grandmother not being in there with the kid and then sending a store employee into the head to check on the kid. Not that it matters.

Copy that, well the point still stands.

I don't know what due process is called for or bitched about if someone is caught in the act.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shoot him.  

This.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy that, well the point still stands.

I don't know what due process is called for or bitched about if someone is caught in the act.

Respect the rights of someone caught IN THE ACT of violating someone elses rights doesn't make sense.

It's lunacy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol...  WalMart must have some mighty tall curbs

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#12]
We give cops and walmart employees a lot of crap around here. this was a job well done in my opinion.

“Officer O’Connor drew his Taser and Jeffrey continued approaching him,” Rhoads said. “I grabbed Jeffrey from behind and officer O’Connor tazed him. The Taser didn’t seem to have any effect on Jeffrey.”

Rhoads said he and O’Connor tazed Park two more times without effect. During the melee, the officers wrestled Park to the ground and used pepper spray to subdue him.

Walmart employee put a stop to it kept the rapists there for police

We tazed him three times......but uh..........didn't seem to have any effect so we had to kick his ass and pepper spray him also. He was acting aggressive and stuff.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Get a rope.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

We give cops and walmart employees a lot of crap around here. this was a job well done in my opinion.

"Officer O’Connor drew his Taser and Jeffrey continued approaching him,” Rhoads said. "I grabbed Jeffrey from behind and officer O’Connor tazed him. The Taser didn’t seem to have any effect on Jeffrey.”

Rhoads said he and O’Connor tazed Park two more times without effect. During the melee, the officers wrestled Park to the ground and used pepper spray to subdue him.

Walmart employee put a stop to it kept the rapists there for police

We tazed him three times......but uh..........didn't seem to have any effect so we had to kick his ass and pepper spray him also. He was acting aggressive and stuff.

Didn't think of it that way.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It was a little boy ...... suprise, suprise
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top