BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

4. “My dog ate it.” Phonies often say their military documents were destroyed in a fire or some similar disaster.

This can happen though.

IIRC ('cause he's only mentioned it once), my grandfather should have a purple heart from Korea, but a small fire wiped out some paperwork from his unit.  It wasn't anything serious (grenade fragments), and odds are he could go through the process and prove it happaned, but I think he'd rather not. He doesn't like to talk about the whole thing.

Funny things do happen to paperwork, and there WAS a fairly large fire at the records office years back. Wiped out most of the Army records from WW2 and Korea and some USAF ones. They can sometimes get most of the info from other sources, but not always.

Actually, IIRC, the fire in St Louis mostly destroyed records from WWI. The book "Stolen Valor" elaborated more on this, but said pretty clearly that few, if any, living posers could successfully use this defense.

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but my father recently tried to get some information on my late grandfather's naval service in the Pacific in WW2.  He never really ever spoke about it at all, so we didn't have much to go on.  The Navy told my father something about records being lost in a fire, I'm guessing it's the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

4. “My dog ate it.” Phonies often say their military documents were destroyed in a fire or some similar disaster.

This can happen though.

IIRC ('cause he's only mentioned it once), my grandfather should have a purple heart from Korea, but a small fire wiped out some paperwork from his unit.  It wasn't anything serious (grenade fragments), and odds are he could go through the process and prove it happaned, but I think he'd rather not. He doesn't like to talk about the whole thing.

Funny things do happen to paperwork, and there WAS a fairly large fire at the records office years back. Wiped out most of the Army records from WW2 and Korea and some USAF ones. They can sometimes get most of the info from other sources, but not always.

Actually, IIRC, the fire in St Louis mostly destroyed records from WWI. The book "Stolen Valor" elaborated more on this, but said pretty clearly that few, if any, living posers could successfully use this defense.

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but my father recently tried to get some information on my late grandfather's naval service in the Pacific in WW2.  He never really ever spoke about it at all, so we didn't have much to go on.  The Navy told my father something about records being lost in a fire, I'm guessing it's the same thing.

I think I was misinformed on the dates.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]

The quickest way to catch a Marine phony? Ask his platoon number. Since the late 1960's it's a 4-digit number, with the first digit matching his training battalion.

This is incorrect.  The platoon numbering begins with 01 (101, 201, & 301) in January of each year and continues in sequence til December.  I graduated Aug. 1967 in Platoon 395, and I am definitely not a "poser".
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The quickest way to catch a Marine phony? Ask his platoon number. Since the late 1960's it's a 4-digit number, with the first digit matching his training battalion.

This is incorrect.  The platoon numbering begins with 01 (101, 201, & 301) in January of each year and continues in sequence til December.  I graduated Aug. 1967 in Platoon 395, and I am definitely not a "poser".

Not anymore. They are all 4 digit, with the battalion number first. I was in 3104.
Link Posted: 6/24/2005 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
if the guy is bragging about it, he's a poser
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its easy to spot an Airborne poser.
Coin check him (though this is not as effective as it used to be due to the spread of the 'challenge' coin). Ask him the nomenclature of a weapons case, ask him the nomenclature of the chutes he jumped. No poser I have ever met has been able to answer these questions, and regretably Ive met quite a few.
formerly 2ndOPDET/B Co/8th POB/4th POG

I was an 18E on an SF team and I don't know the nomenclature of the weapons case..... I think the 'chute was an MC-1 C or B.... who cares.
Link Posted: 6/26/2005 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Right on that Frost...I know an 18x with that last name, not you is it...?

Its so bad these days. I served in Afghanistan and I cant get the new campaign medal thru our system yet, but you can go on ebay and buy a ton of them...WTF?
Link Posted: 6/27/2005 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Right on that Frost...I know an 18x with that last name, not you is it...?

Its so bad these days. I served in Afghanistan and I cant get the new campaign medal thru our system yet, but you can go on ebay and buy a ton of them...WTF?

Not me I'm afraid.  It wasn't a guy named Jason Frost was it?  Thats the only other Frost in SF that I know.

I'm still waiting on my GWOT expeditionary medal and my MSM ETS award.....  Been 18 months so I don't think its in the mail or will be.  As soon as I start to care I'll send a letter to my old Group SGM and say, "what the f**k, over."

Link Posted: 6/30/2005 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
When I catch a liar, they go to jail for anything they did that is an arrestable offense, and I tell them they would have been let go with a warning if they hadn't lied.    

I got pulled over for no tail lights (fuse went). have a 101st and 2nd ID sticker on the back window. Cop grills me about them, when I served, what I did. Apparently satisfied, he explained why he stopped me, let me go when I told him I'd fix it ASAP. Then we chatted, he was an 18B in our local NG SF unit. Nice guy.
I believe he was following your policy .

A boss at a job I had a few years after I ETS'd had a friend who was, I was told, "Airborne". So one day I get to talking to him in a room full of people....
"What'd you do in the Army?"
"Airborne"
"What was your MOS?"
"I told you, airborne"
"Well, airborne is a skill, you get an identifier on your MOS for that, it's Papa.  Who were you with?"
"The 101st Airborne"
"What unit?"
"Jesus, I just told you, the fucking 101st Screaming Eagles"
"When did you get out?"
"About five years ago"
"Well you're a fucking liar. I was (insert totally true but gratuitous description of what I did here) and you are a lying piece of shit, and if I hear you tell another person you were in the Army I'm gonna stuff you head first into the dumpster and run the compactor"

He turned beet red and walked away while everyone laughed at him. I totally don't look like I've done what I've done, and I think I blindsided him. I was shaking I was so freaking pissed. Hell, the dipshit had parked next to my truck a few times, he'd have to have seen the stickers.
Link Posted: 6/30/2005 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]
One that takes the cake in my book:

Had a 1LT in my unit who claimed to be in Somalia in '93 as an enlisted engineer. Never wore a combat patch and didn't talk about it too much. Had a scuba bubble , rare but no big deal. Well right before we get set to deploy to Kuwait for OIF he shows up wearing his DCU's with a Ranger tab.

The kick in the pants was, all the other officers knew that he had dropped out of Ranger school before earning the tab and he's walking around the AO with it.

So our XO decides to investigate his background while he's on the boat with our equipment. Turns out boy wonder was prior enlisted in the guard but joined in '96, never was scuba qualified and definitely didn't have his tab.

As soon as we got to Kuwait he was confronted, told to remove anything from his uniform he didn't earn or it would be removed for him. He was moved over to battalion HQ until they decided what to do with him.

The absolute best part was the next day he came over to sit down with his now old platoon at the chow hall and tell them that he was getting fucked over because the XO didn't like him. I asked him straight out if he was Ranger qualified and he said "Yeah, I went to the school."

I was real glad to have gotten rid of him.

yakrat101
Link Posted: 7/2/2005 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Actually a great Marine verifier is when the respondee gives thier MOS as a four digit number rather than telling you the title.  As if someone, even a Marine, is supossed to know all of the designations.  I always have to end up asking, what is that?  I do he same thing, 2542, and I always here, "What is that?"
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
We had a guy show up in Iraq as a replacement wearing a 2nd Batt. Rangers combat patch, Ranger tab, CIB and Jump wings. After one patrol the members of his platoon started to doubt he was real, since he had no clue how to patrol. After some investigation he was found to have not earned any of the badges on his uniform. Was busted from SPC to PFC, not sure what else they did to him. After he was exposed no one wanted anything to do with him and he sat out OIF2 as a CQ bitch.

We had one in the 82nd. He was scrolled adn had a mustard stain on his wings. Said he was in 1/75 for Panama. Unfortunate for him they used to nickname our unit the "Ranger retirement home" Many NCOs were career Rangers straight from Regt who were wanting to wind down (unfortunate for us) We had awesome leadership and knowledge.

Anyway, he arrived and ent into our scout platoon. He was a friggin soup sandwich. Turned out he was a PAC clerk who read alot of books about the Panama invasion and was actually pretty good at lying about it. I think he really beleived he was legit. He got a chapter 10.
Link Posted: 7/3/2005 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm proud to have just been a grunt that did time overseas
Link Posted: 7/4/2005 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I have ran into a few of them myself all over the place and once I find out the truth about them I never stop messing with them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2005 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#15]
My uncle overheard this poser the other night at the bar. he was telling people about his 500 confirmed kills in Fallujah with his personnel 30-06 the Army let him bring over. God these dirtbags are everywhere, guess his mama didnt breast feed them enough.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coin check him (though this is not as effective as it used to be due to the spread of the 'challenge' coin). Ask him the nomenclature of a weapons case, ask him the nomenclature of the chutes he jumped. No poser I have ever met has been able to answer these questions, and regretably Ive met quite a few.

I was an 18E on an SF team and I don't know the nomenclature of the weapons case..... I think the 'chute was an MC-1 C or B.... who cares.hr

i know how you feel, although i wasnst as high speed as you were FROST18E, i was at 2nd RGR bat and i cant for the life of me figure out the nomenclature of the weapons case, but i do know the the chutes  T10 B and i think the T10 C, because i hit the ground like a sack of rock every damn time!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was an 18E on an SF team and I don't know the nomenclature of the weapons case..... I think the 'chute was an MC-1 C or B.... who cares.

i know how you feel, although i wasnst as high speed as you were FROST18E, i was at 2nd RGR bat and i cant for the life of me figure out the nomenclature of the weapons case, but i do know the the chutes  T10 B and i think the T10 C, because i hit the ground like a sack of rock every damn time!!

M1950 Weapons Case
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#18]
thanks skeet,

my nightmares are complete now!!!

Link Posted: 7/14/2005 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#19]
I just met my first poser in the Lexington KY area.  I'm in uniform (recruiting duty....for 24 more hours anyway!) at the gas station and this fat guy shuffles up, starts telling me all about how he served for 3 yrs--was a crewchief, an ECS troop and ParaRescue.  It's obvious that he's trying to impress his pal.  Well, my primary AFSC happens to be ECS.  My secondary happens to be crewchief.  I've been active AF for 17 yrs, and I know a little about the jobs.  Being a recruiter, I have to know a little about ParaRescue because we're always looking for qualified people.

I finished pumping my gas, stopped, turned to face him and said "Dude.  Quit the games.  If you served, great, thank you for your service.  But don't blow sunshine up my ass with a bunch of tall tales, because nothing you've said meshes with the truth."  The fat guy looked a bit shocked and waddled away.  His buddy came up to me while I was paying for my gas and asked how I knew he was posing.

I informed him that per the USAF contract, he can't cross-train into another career field for at least 35 months, yet he claimed to have 3 career fields in just over 3 years.  We don't have 3 yr enlistments---he probably got booted out for being a shitbag or opted out during the 94 downsizing.  I told him that I had pretty much stopped listening by the time he started talking about jumping out of airplanes with his PSG-1.  Felt good to shut the prick down, just thought I'd share.

Ron  
Link Posted: 7/14/2005 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Frost-Yes it is,  5th Group guy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Actually a great Marine verifier is when the respondee gives thier MOS as a four digit number rather than telling you the title.  As if someone, even a Marine, is supossed to know all of the designations.  I always have to end up asking, what is that?  I do he same thing, 2542, and I always here, "What is that?"

1371: Basic Combat Engineer
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 1:54:11 AM EDT
[#23]
We had a poser at MAMC.  He was always talking about how he used to be a sergeant (or corporal or lieutenant, depending on how new you were or how big your bra size was) and lost his hard stripe when he beat his NCO after an AD "knocked his helmet off of him" while on patrol in Korea.

I never did have all my awards on me with the class A uniform.  It's not a matter of not being proud of them.  That second (and frankly, the first) oak leaf cluster is just a pain in the ass to keep on the ribbon and slide on the bar.  I still keep an EFMB on my desk, but I'll probably never wear it since opportunities for it decreased to close to zero since popping over to the AF Reserves.  It's a good reminder of how much goes into a badge.

Link Posted: 7/19/2005 2:53:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Had a unique run-in with a poser the other day.

The Book-Store-Poser.

I was looking through the military history section to see if there was anything interesting I didn't already own.  While looking at 'yet-another-book-on-the-air-cavalry-in-vietnam', a guy a few feet away looks at the book I'm holding, then started in on the usually gunshow-style "I was special forces back then".  I about died trying not to laugh.  You see, I'm in my 20s.  This guy was MAYBE 5 years older than me.  When I asked him how old he was then, he started talking about the stuff they did after the US officially pulled out.  I very bluntly asked him if he was really claiming to have been working covertly in vietnam in the late 80s and early 90s, running around and blowing stuff up.  He shut up and left.

First time I've run into a book-store-commando.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#25]

__________________________________________________________________________________
 Coin check him (though this is not as effective as it used to be due to the spread of the 'challenge'                  
 coin). Ask him the nomenclature of a weapons case, ask him the nomenclature of the chutes he  
  jumped.  No poser I have ever met has been able to answer these questions, and regretably Ive  
  met quite a few.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I dont know about this..... I went to Airborne school and Im airborne qualified with 60 plus jumps and i also earned my British jump wings while stationed at 6th RGR Tng Bt. but i dont remember the part number of the wepons case???? I do however remember the T-10 Charlie!!!, but again this was back in 94/95 and i've been out about  seven years or so. Also don't carry coins anymore... so....

Also i use to swear they called the chute a T-10 because thats the vertibre it crushed if you scewed up your PLF!

Proud to have served, and of those who have.. and still do!
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Never did get to jump a -1B, they are supposedly easier to steer. Or is is the T-10C that you could steer?  I hate skysharks and our CSM was one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I must be a fake.  The number is just easier to remember than the equipment or title, especially when you are liquored up.......

2827 MDCTTC Mobile Data Center Terminal Technician
2828 KW-26 Terminal Technician

I actually had to google them to remember which was which.  E-5 in 25 months and two MOS in a 4 year tour.  Sounds unbelievable?  And I have a DD214 along with a DD215.  Wanna see?  They are both hanging in my safe.  

During my tour, nothing happened.  I went nowhere outside of the US.  I never jumped out of perfectly good aircraft, and have a 3rd Award Expert badge, which would have been 4 if I had not been in school so doggone much.

Don't be too quick to judge, especially if you did not serve.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2005 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I must be a fake.  The number is just easier to remember than the equipment or title, especially when you are liquored up.......

2827 MDCTTC Mobile Data Center Terminal Technician
2828 KW-26 Terminal Technician

I actually had to google them to remember which was which.  E-5 in 25 months and two MOS in a 4 year tour.  Sounds unbelievable?  And I have a DD214 along with a DD215.  Wanna see?  They are both hanging in my safe.  

During my tour, nothing happened.  I went nowhere outside of the US.  I never jumped out of perfectly good aircraft, and have a 3rd Award Expert badge, which would have been 4 if I had not been in school so doggone much.

Don't be too quick to judge, especially if you did not serve.  

I think his point is that real Marines will tell you the number befor the title.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Never did get to jump a -1B, they are supposedly easier to steer. Or is is the T-10C that you could steer?  I hate skysharks and our CSM was one.

The dash ones had the toggles.  

Only T10s  I ever jumped (in my very limited parachuting experience) were the ones with the toggles - if by toggles you mean the little handles on the string, that agonizingly slowly "steered" the chute, and didn't seem to really slow the impact at all, even when you jammed on both of them right before you hit.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only T10s  I ever jumped (in my very limited parachuting experience) were the ones with the toggles - if by toggles you mean the little handles on the string, that agonizingly slowly "steered" the chute, and didn't seem to really slow the impact at all, even when you jammed on both of them right before you hit.  

Yeah it may have been slow but try grabbing and pulling one riser to slip away.  The more you were able to pull the faster you "slipped" in that direction. Or at least tried to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 2:27:58 AM EDT
[#33]
"My DD-214 is classified otherwise I would show it to you"
"Last two numbers of my MOS?  My MOS is 18B, not B18"

Anything that would be classified wouldnt go on a DD-214.  Everyone has two numbers behind there MOS, mine was 11B10. Not sure what exactly they meant, think they had something to do with either rank or time in service, or a combination. Im sure someone knows for sure.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 3:21:07 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
"My DD-214 is classified otherwise I would show it to you"
"Last two numbers of my MOS?  My MOS is 18B, not B18"

Anything that would be classified wouldnt go on a DD-214.  Everyone has two numbers behind there MOS, mine was 11B10. Not sure what exactly they meant, think they had something to do with either rank or time in service, or a combination. Im sure someone knows for sure.

The last two numbers are skill level.  I was 95B10 Military Police. I had a special skill identifier for Physical Security Specialist, but I'd have to look up the letter.  I did receive an Airborne coin from an NCO that I cut a break.  I never went to the school though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 3:52:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 4:04:37 AM EDT
[#36]
We knew of an imposter (confirmed after he died) was a "disabled " vet in a wheelchair. (not really come to find out)  scammed a check out of the VA (for years) and full medical forged a DD-214
The guy did this for years, even his wife didn't relize it for sure till he died. (she had caught him standing once ) He was full of shit and my dad allways said so I just ignored/humored him for the most part.  
Didn't really dawn on me that someone would go to that lenght.
Me= 4 years active dury Army and 1 NG.  33S10 reclassed to 33Q10 and 12B in NG
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#37]
After serving as a BM in the Navy i joined the NG as an 11B. They also awarded me with an 88L MOS. lol. My unit had to go and look that one up. Turns out it's a Watercraft Engineer. So if the NG eveer needs to install a TOW system on a 21 footer, i'm the man.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#38]
How about this, ALL MARINE BOOT CAMP PLATOON NUMBERS ARE 4 DIGIT NUMBERS. I graduated Parris Island 2nd Batallion Fox comapany Platoon 2053. june 23rd 2000. My dad graduated Sand Diego 2nd batallion Fox Company Plt 2056, And my brother was 1st Batallion bravo company Plt 1012. So yes they are all 4 digit  numbers, And if they cant remember the number how about the dates theres 4 dates a Marine never forgets. 1)The day they went to hell 2)The Day they graduated hell and 3) (Perhaps the most important) The day they got out of the corps. No disrespect but if you dont know dont tell someone they are wrong.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:39:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You jumped T10s with toggles?  Did your "T10s" have panels removed from the rear of the chute as well?

Yeah - that's exactly what they looked like! (the cut-out panels were in an "L" shape, I think - but it was a long time ago, so I could be wrong).  I have no idea what the technical designation was, since this was jumping on my own time (not airborne training within the military).    
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Your T10s sound exactly like MC1-1Bs.  

I don't recognize the term (which woudln't necessarily have been the same in Denmark anyway). but I goggled it and go this:

It definitely looked somewhat like that, although I don't remember the open panels in the back being quite that big.

Is the MC1 type a modified T10 of some sort, or a whole different animal.  I always thought they were some kind of T10 - could it be some weird home-brewed modification of a T10 (or is that pretty much a MC1 anyway).

Thanks for the education, btw.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#44]
t10 C = toggles + missing pannels
before t10C Ie (10A and 10B) = no toggles + no missing pannels

Airborne School in 91 = no toggles
6th Ranger Training Bat in 97 = toggles

Just my experience

by the way 11B2P(me) plus Dragon AT Missle and night sight   = Ton of shit hitting the ground very hard and fast
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
How about this, ALL MARINE BOOT CAMP PLATOON NUMBERS ARE 4 DIGIT NUMBERS.  And if they cant remember the number how about the dates theres 4 dates a Marine never forgets. 1)The day they went to hell 2)The Day they graduated hell and 3) (Perhaps the most important) The day they got out of the corps. No disrespect but if you dont know dont tell someone they are wrong.

I didn't remember my Boot Camp platoon number until I went and looked it up in my "yearbook".   I don't remember any of those dates, mostly because when I got out, my contract was extended several times, so my original EAS date became meaningless...  There is one date that no Marine will ever forget, though, and you never even mentioned it...
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I didn't remember my Boot Camp platoon number until I went and looked it up in my "yearbook".   I don't remember any of those dates, mostly because when I got out, my contract was extended several times, so my original EAS date became meaningless...  There is one date that no Marine will ever forget, though, and you never even mentioned it...

Corps B-day?
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's your fourth point of performance?

I'm the the 82nd, and I can't even tell you that

I know theres five of them... the fourth would be something around lowering your equipment or something

1) Proper exit, check body position and count

2) Check canopy, gain canopy control

3) Look out for other jumpers (look before you turn, turn right to avoid a collision, lower jumper has the right of way).

4) Turn into the wind and prepare to land.

5) Land.

ETA:

You cherry, the 5 jump chump Dope on a Rope pwnz j00!

j/k
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
t10 C = toggles + missing pannels
before t10C Ie (10A and 10B) = no toggles + no missing pannels

Airborne School in 91 = no toggles
6th Ranger Training Bat in 97 = toggles

Just my experience

by the way 11B2P(me) plus Dragon AT Missle and night sight   = Ton of shit hitting the ground very hard and fast

Thanks StickyT - so what I jumped with was probably either something like the T10c, or something like the MC1's that 82ndAbn described.  

Either way, it was a long time ago.  Back when I was skinny and my knees worked better.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top