BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know what you're talking about, the late model Entertechs had "safety coloring": red, blue, green, orange... stipes and/or splatter pattern.  I couldn't find a pic, only the black ones.

I did find this '90's rifles:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/SD70MAC/Squirt_guns.jpg

I had the one on the right it was awesome!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I dug into my two Rubbermaid "Childhood Keepsake" bins and found my old cap and water gun collection.
Check em out!

P.S. YES I do know the carpet needs to be vacuumed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I remember those...man we had some of the coolest toys in the 80s before all the stupid crime ban shit....

My cousin had a very realistic Beretta that fired caps on plastic strips. Pull the trigger and it advanced the cap, fired it and a blade cut it off and ejected it. No slide cycle though but I remember it being the most realistic toy gun I had seen-right down to being marked "Beretta 92SB-F".
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I had the KG-99 and the Beretta.
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't there a water gun around the same time that shot ink that disappeared after a while??

Thought that was what the OP was originally looking for until I read through the thread.

Zap-It

i had some of those!

damn i wish we'd have had a big storage barn all my toys could have ended up in instead of the dumpster

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know what you're talking about, the late model Entertechs had "safety coloring": red, blue, green, orange... stipes and/or splatter pattern.  I couldn't find a pic, only the black ones.

YES!!!!!!  Those are the ones!!!  I had the orange one, and the MP5 PDW with the same color camo scheme!  Where did you find that pic?
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A buddy and I had ones that looked like UZI's (well kinda sorta)  The magazines were removable and were water resivoirs.

I had the MAC-10.   Was fun.
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
a sort of tommy gun look alike rifle.

I had that one too, best cap gun I had as a kid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My wife got me this in 1982. Still works like a champ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/VonErnst/DSCF1315.jpg

HOLY COW!!!  I have that one, but mine has "bananna clips".

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A buddy and I had ones that looked like UZI's (well kinda sorta)  The magazines were removable and were water resivoirs.

Holy shit I had forgotten all about those! I think my dad crushed mine when I left it in the driveway.

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The Laramie UZI.  I had one.  It was badass.

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had the one on the right it was awesome!!!

Still have one of those - except when the motor wore out, I took the guts out and spray-painted it black.  My son plays with it now and we use it as a training prop gun.
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The look! The feel! The sound! So real! Entertech!

Not sure if it's the particular one you're looking for, but the AK Centerfire coupled with the movie Commando was enough to give an 80's child a life long case of BRD.

Ahhh, the memories!

I had one of those. The M16/M4 version when I was a kid.

I'm inclined to blame Entertech for my BRD...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top