Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No question why the shit hit the fan on friday huh? They know everyone is at home on weekends, they have at least 2 days to get all the guns they can.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I have my freedom and I have an AR
I do not wish anyone to think me disrespectful none of my posts were meant that way.
I voice my opinion about the "shoot an LEO" approach and end up getting grief because i'm in a Country where shooters are a minority and our rights are dwindling. I'm the shooter not the lawmaker. I'm one of you.

No offence ever intended. I like you guys
I had an ARFCom'r from Texas with me only a few weeks ago. I took him to the range to let him fire my M4gery and we had a great time. I envy some of your laws.

Taffy

None was taken by me Taffy.  Just two different outlooks on what is just and when "it's time".   Certainly no hard feeling on it.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not wish anyone to think me disrespectful none of my posts were meant that way.
I voice my opinion about the "shoot an LEO" approach and end up getting grief because i'm in a Country where shooters are a minority and our rights are dwindling. I'm the shooter not the lawmaker. I'm one of you.

I had an ARFCom'r from Texas with me only a few weeks ago. I took him to the range to let him fire my M4gery and we had a great time. I envy some of your laws.

Taffy

None was taken by me Taffy.  Just two different outlooks on what is just and when "it's time".   Certainly no hard feeling on it.  

I live in a time and place where my attitude can affect my abiltiy to keep a rifle at home. In the Police guideline for firearms here in the UK it defines attitudes not condusive to ownership of firearms and a drink driving offence can be enough to have your firearms certificate revoked.
Sad but true. I have to watch what I say and do if i want to keep my privelidge
To earn a cert here in the UK is very difficult with lots of checks done.

Taffy

It is good to have different outlooks and views how boring it would be if we were all the same.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just called this number, this is a phone bank set up by the Governor of Louisiana, it is manned by 68 people. You call, the people write down your business, and fax it to the office that the governor is working out of.

The guy on the phone said "hell yea, Ill fax it to her, tell people to call, everyone will have to write it down and fax it off".

1-866.310.7617  

Done.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Taffy

Don't you mean you envy the fact that there are laws that haven't been passed yet here?

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
How in the hell do I download this video to my computer?  The CNN one?  I don't want to just watch it, I want to save it.  

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2005/09/09/simon.katrina.new.orleans.forced.evacuations.cnn/content.exclude.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How in the hell do I download this video to my computer?  The CNN one?  I don't want to just watch it, I want to save it.  

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2005/09/09/simon.katrina.new.orleans.forced.evacuations.cnn/content.exclude.html

Don't do it.  You'll just get increasingly pissed off and spontaneously combust

I'm not sure how it's done and not looked in to it.  I can't afford a stroke right now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#9]
seiously i've got to save this video before it gets taken off of their server.

HELP!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]

I demand that the NRA-ILA air drop NRA SWAT attorneys (armed with tactical yellow legal pads)  into the NO area this instant.

hehehe...do you know how I could sign up for the Swat Attorney job? I could supply my own tactical yellow legal pads, but please don't tell anyone that I'm in current possession of them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
AR15fan NAILED IT

CALL YOUR GOVENER AND IMPLORE THEM TO ORDER THEIR AGENCIES TO DISOBEY ANY ORDER TO EVICT AND DISARM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS

ALSO +1BIL FOR CALL YOU REPS, EMAIL WRITE EVERYBODY DO IT NOW!!

As a lawful member of the voting public I am incensed by the forcible eviction of people and the confiscation of legally owned firearms from law abiding citizens of the United Stated by officials in New Orleans. We are fighting a war in Iraq and Afghanistan to install, protect and uphold individual rights and freedoms, one right might I ad allows 1 AK-47 per household, to be kept for protection. Do Iraqi's have more rights then US Citizens? Is New Orleans more lawless then Baghdad? As the Governor of this great state of Texas you must stand up and fight for our constitutional right to bear arms to protect ourselves and our property. You must fight this grave injustice. You cannot let this order to disarm and forcibly evict law abiding people stand, period! I implore you DO SOMETHING NOW! Order all Texas agencies helping in the relief effort to disobey any order or commander that  compels them to violate the constitution, and the inalienable rights of those in New Orleans. Follow this to the end. Those who gave these illegal orders and those that carried them out must be held accountable. If they are not then we the people will hold those who did nothing to stop this travesty, accountable at the ballot box

Feel free to cut and paste this
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just received this from the NRA...

----------------------------------------------

Numerous media sources are reporting on an apparent campaign by New
Orleans city authorities to confiscate lawfully-owned firearms from
people in the city.  Louisiana statute does grant the government,
during a state of emergency, broad powers in regulating and
controlling firearms

The NRA must have a different Louisiana Law book than I have. When a State of Emergency is delcared here the government only has the power to suspend new sales of firearms and ammunition. There is nothing in the law that says they can start seizing them from your home! WTF? Sounds like the NRA is trying to make excuses. We need something better!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#13]
GOA is on it.....................sorry if this may have been posted already........

Gun Confiscations in New Orleans

GOA has received reports that the confiscation of legally-owned
firearms has commenced in New Orleans.  In addition to denouncing
this in the press, GOA will also be looking to draft legislation at
both the state and federal level to preclude authorities from
imposing ANY firearms restrictions during emergency response
activities.

This is expected to be a lengthy and arduous process.  If you haven't
joined GOA yet, please consider going to
http://www.gunowners.org/ordergoamem.htm and doing so to help in this
endeavor.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The NRA must have a different Louisiana Law book than I have. When a State of Emergency is delcared here the government only has the power to suspend new sales of firearms and ammunition. There is nothing in the law that says they can start seizing them from your home! WTF? Sounds like the NRA is trying to make excuses. We need something better!

I won't make excuses for the NRA... they piss me off as much as they do you.

Florida has exactly the same law as Louisiana...  when the Governor declares a state of emergency, they can suspend the SALE of firearms, ammo and alcohol on a county-by-county basis.

I figure the cops in NOLA have violated (at least) the 2nd & 4th Amendments.

I want the ACLU to file the suit.  Make THEM support all Amendments, not just the ones they like.

On a side note:

The ACLU needs to buy a vowel.  An "E".  Then they'd have...  A CLUE
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Everyone should call the BATF hotline:  1-800-283-4867.

I mean any government agency with Firearms in its name would want to protect your 2nd Amendment rights, right?

Like Health, Education and Welfare, Labor Department, etc.
Or is it like the Fire Department in Fahrenheit 451, they started fires instead of putting them out.

Anyway, give them a call.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
GOA is on it.....................sorry if this may have been posted already........

activities.

endeavor.

It's almost too little too late.  Instead of drafting legislation to stop it from happening in the future (although a good idea), they should be sending lawyers to every court that might have jurisdiction to get an injunction.  If there is case law preventing this from happening, then it will be much harder to even pass a law regarding this in the future.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#17]

You guys are getting all of your panties in a wad over 1 New York Times article?  We all know how accurate their reporting is.

I've had the TV on all day and there has been nothing about gun confiscation.

Until I read a post from a LA member here that “they” came and took his gun collection (or tried to and his obit is posted) or I see a pickup bed full of weapons I’ll have to raise the B.S. flag.

I’ve only seen them take 1 weapon away from what 'seemed' to be a law abiding citizen (that I think someone made mention of it earlier).  It was the video of that crazy old lady pulling an old Colt service revolver on the cops.

The CNN video posted that has everyone crazy - - Did they arrest that lawyer in the piece or take his gun collection?  It seems the only people arrested were driving a stolen truck and had drugs (no different than any other LEO day in NOLA, I'm sure) and another crazy guy who threatened the police.

The only forced evacuations are going to be to those living in properties condemned and unlivable.  If you are high and dry but in the city limits all the news outlets are saying they will be allowed to stay.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

activities.

endeavor.

WOW!!!  They will have my money on Monday.

Hot link:

www.gunowners.org/ordergoamem.htm

Bigfeet

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You guys are getting all of your panties in a wad over 1 New York Times article?  We all know how accurate their reporting is.

Did you miss this one?

Link to ABC report
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope the NRA is doing SOMETHING

www.gunowners.org
Sep 2005
GOA Denounces Gun Confiscations In New Orleans

For Immediate Release
September 9, 2005
703-321-8585

"Simply outrageous!"

That was the reaction from Erich Pratt, Director of Communications for Gun Owners of America, after learning that the city of New Orleans had begun confiscating legally-owned firearms from New Orleans' residents.

"By what authority can the mayor order these confiscations?" Pratt said. "You can't legitimately suspend the God-given rights of American citizens who have committed no crimes.

"These confiscations will not make the people of New Orleans any safer. Privately owned firearms were the only thing which prevented good people from becoming victims in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, when few policemen were to be found anywhere in the city.

"There have been many stories of self-defense, where stranded survivors were able to use firearms to protect what little they had, against the criminal thugs who had been released from the prisons. To take away their firearms now is simply adding 'insult to injury.'

"Unfortunately, we have yet to learn the lessons from previous dark episodes in our recent history," Pratt said. "We need to remember those lessons, such as the riots of Los Angeles more than a decade ago."

For several days in 1992, Los Angeles was in complete turmoil as stores were looted and burned. Motorists were dragged from their cars and beaten. As in New Orleans, police in L.A. were very slow in responding to the crisis. Many Guardsmen, after being mobilized to the affected areas, sat by and watched the violence because their rifles were low on ammunition.

"But not everybody in Los Angeles suffered," Pratt said. "In some of the hot spots, Korean merchants were able to successfully protect their stores with semi-automatic firearms. In areas where armed citizens banded together for self-protection, their businesses were spared while others -- which were left unprotected -- burned to the ground."

Interestingly, press reports in the aftermath of the riots described how life-long gun control supporters were running to gun stores to buy an item they never thought they would need -- a gun. Tragically, they were surprised (and outraged!) to learn there was a 15-day waiting period upon firearms.

"Will we never learn?" Pratt said. "It is a fact that firearms save millions of lives every year. So if Mayor Ray Nagin really wanted to help the decent citizens of New Orleans, he would be issuing them firearms instead of taking them away. Nagin's actions will put people in further jeopardy -- and if one citizen dies in New Orleans because he was deprived of the ability to defend himself or his family, there will be blood on the Mayor's hands."

GOA is already looking to draft legislation at both the state and federal level to preclude authorities from imposing ANY firearms restrictions during emergency response activities. Please stay tuned for further updates.

-- GOA --

Erich Pratt is the Director of Communications for Gun Owners of America, a national gun lobby with over 300,000 members located at 8001 Forbes Place, Springfield, VA 22151 and at http://www.gunowners.org on the web.

He is the author of a forthcoming civil government textbook, The Constitutional Recipe for Freedom: Twelve Principles of Liberty Today’s Politicians Don’t Want You to Know.

Either Erich Pratt or another GOA spokesman is available for press interviews.
Up to Home
Back To Press Releases
Copyright, Contacts and Credits
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The only forced evacuations are going to be to those living in properties condemned and unlivable.  If you are high and dry but in the city limits all the news outlets are saying they will be allowed to stay.

The government can't simply declare someone property "condemned" and force them out. You must have due process in the form of notice and hearing. In district courts the defendant would have at least 15 days to file an answer to the notice/petition to declare the property condemned. Hell, it hasn't been 15 days since the storm hit. So, you were correct to fly the B.S. flag. If that is in fact what is happening then another constitutional right bites the dust...and due process is now out the window.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#22]

I want the ACLU to file the suit.  Make THEM support all Amendments, not just the ones they like.

Where's that Hell frozen over picture when i need it.....

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Until I read a post from a LA member here that “they” came and took his gun collection (or tried to and his obit is posted) or I see a pickup bed full of weapons I’ll have to raise the B.S. flag.

I’ve only seen them take 1 weapon away from what 'seemed' to be a law abiding citizen (that I think someone made mention of it earlier).  It was the video of that crazy old lady pulling an old Colt service revolver on the cops.

The CNN video posted that has everyone crazy - - Did they arrest that lawyer in the piece or take his gun collection?  It seems the only people arrested were driving a stolen truck and had drugs (no different than any other LEO day in NOLA, I'm sure) and another crazy guy who threatened the police.

Watch the fucking video before you go spouting off BS
x602.putfile.com/videos/25022023432.avi
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I just upgraded to a life membership at GOA...........I will maintain a STANDARD NRA membership until NRA flexes its muscles.........when the NRA does........I will donate.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I've often thought about putting up a BIG sign on the side of a major roadway at nite so that people will see it on their way to work.  
Something like:

Slaves don't own guns,
Never turn them in!!

or maybe a big Molon Labe
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Where is the NRA And of all the people who have read this, I only counted about 20 who took the 5 minutes to write their congress critters.  Disappointinghr

Make that at least 21 people as I emailed all my state representatives with a heated letter.
This bullshit cannot stand.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I've often thought about putting up a BIG sign on the side of a major roadway at nite so that people will see it on their way to work.  
Something like:

Slaves don't own guns,
Never turn them in!!

They never get it......Sheeple.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I just signed up for GOA, seems my last membership ran out. I highly encourage all to join!

Most people don't know what MOlon Labe means :(
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry officer. I lost all my guns in a housing accident.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Any info on how to download that video from cnn and save it to your hard-drive?  The one with the attorney?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#31]
The shit storm of this is *Putting tinfoil hat on* that this has the potential of spreading, it has the potential to brew so out of proportion that civil war again on US soil becomes possible. This should be something that scares the shit out of every red-white and blue American. You can roll your eyes at this post, but the recipy for even greater disaster is now in the pot. There are enough pissed off Americans to "begin" to revolt as the government throws reason to the wind and becomes more and more violent to the citizenry, stomping on the constitutional rights in self serving justifications that don't add up to diddly squat. This is certainly not the time to relax or to fight amongst ourselves. What we should really be considering if what will we really do about it, especially if it spreads, and ask yourselves how far YOU will let the .gov go, they are setting precidence here, and if these acts by the Government go unchallenged physically as well as legally, they will do it again and again and on greater scales until WE the people are subjugated and ruled. We ARE now (And this is NO bullshit) facing fights that are US soldier against US citizen, citizens who are simply wanting to remain in their homes, retaining their property, defending their very lives with firearms, all of those actions are supposed to be guaranteed by our constitution, and all the sudden, these rights have passed into antiquity while US troops crush fellow Americans who have NOT had due process of law yet are being deprived of property, liberty and life.

We're so passionate about it here at ARFCOM, it's a shame that many of us are so far away from NO, most of the members here I believe are true patriots and if they could, WOULD go to NO with their rifles and defend their fellow citizen from this threat from US troops and police on US soil. When I see the occasional post blasting fellow ARFCOMMERS for doing nothing or being challenged to go do "something", I wish those posters would consider that it takes just a little while for a match to light and make a fire, if these storm trooper tactics by troops and police don't cease soon, it's not hard to see the match being lit.  We should all dread this, yet at the same time, with sad but deadly resolve, prepare to defend ourselves, our neighbors and our nation from it's self and at the same time, pray that the insanity will turn into reason and this powderkeg never gets lit.

Make no mistake about it, it's not media hype, it's not propaganda spread out of whackjob militias, it's real and it's here and in our faces. It doesn't matter who leads or who follows, it only matters that we collectively step up to our Governent's face and say NO MORE, by force if necessary as alone, we'll simply get picked off or ganged up on, tackled to the ground and disarmed, and if THAT sounds too sensational, it's happened to an old lady yesterday in NO, and it was on national TV.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Any info on how to download that video from cnn and save it to your hard-drive?  The one with the attorney?  

I saw him this morning on CNN.  Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Plus one ... that one needs to be saved.

Awsome that CNN even played that video.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You put that up around here & they'll think you're advertising a new soap opera on Univision.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw him this morning on CNN.  Awesome.

'O'Dwyer', I think his name was.

I'll look him up...and send him a letter of congratulations for his stance.

(He would have been on the Lexington Green that April morning)

Eric The(Revolutionary)Hun

Hell yeah.  I'd like to send that man a letter as well when things return to normal (when he could actually receive mail).  That is assuming he is still around.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone else noticed that the news outlets are increasingly reporting that these people who are being saved (read: forcibly removed) are dehydrated, malnourished, and delirious?

They're painting a picture of people who are mentally deficient and incapable of taking care of themselves so that citizens of this nation will support their un-constitutional acts.

"Don't be alarmed, where with the government, and we are here to help."
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#38]
So banning weapons is top on the list when SHTF?

Take away the guns from the law abiding citizens and leave them with nothing to TRY to keep more guns out of the law breakers hands in the future. Who is declearing this again?

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
EVERYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL NOW

Senators and Representative mailed.  Here's my letter.  Feel free to use:

Dear Senator xxxx,

I am one of your constituents and am proud of your record of getting things done.  I am sure you are closely monitoring the situation in New Orleans.  I am not one for finger pointing and blame, although I have my opinions, since it's not very productive in getting things done.  What I am doing is monitoring the situation in great interest as I believe the reaction of all levels of government are a good indicator as to this countries' general preparedness for disasters, both natural and man-made.  

Although the relief effort has had it's ups and downs, I believe that most of the people involved with it are doing what they believe in their minds is the most appropriate course of action.  Until a couple days ago, the law enforcement part of that action was limited in scope to the ending of the violence by looters and gangs of roving thugs that were running around the city.  When it became clear that the situation was mostly under control however, the focus turned to the evacuation and eviction of residents that remained.  

While debatable who it is that has the authority to demand evacuation, reading the constitution makes it clear that NOONE, especially agents of the government, have the right to disarm law abiding citizens, including forcible entry into their homes without a search warrant to confiscate weapons.  The persons that remain in the area have a right to keep firearms to protect themselves, and as the lawlessness in the area has shown, it was a prudent decision to do so, with all the rampant voilence.  That's why it sickens me to see that law enforcement officers are now forcibly disarming the law abiding citizens in their own homes, violating the 2nd and 4th amendments of the supreme law of the land, the document called the bill of rights.

I am hoping you will join with your colleagues and demand an investigation of this violation of the most sacred document in this country.

I have attached a New York Times article for your reference, this situation has been documented by video by the ABC and Fox News networks as well.

Sincerely,

Fast351

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/08/national/nationalspecial/08cnd-storm.html?hp&ex=1126238400&en=efe0a58b7fc8e12c&ei=5094&partner=homepage

September 8, 2005
New Orleans Begins Confiscating Firearms as Water Recedes
By ALEX BERENSON and TIMOTHY WILLIAMS

NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 8 - Waters were receding across this flood-beaten city today as police officers began confiscating weapons, including legally registered firearms, from civilians in preparation for a mass forced evacuation of the residents still living here.

No civilians in New Orleans will be allowed to carry pistols, shotguns, or other firearms, said P. Edwin Compass, the superintendent of police. "Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons," he said.

But that order apparently does not apply to the hundreds of security guards whom businesses and some wealthy individuals have hired to protect their property. The guards, who are civilians working for private security firms like Blackwater, are openly carrying M-16's and other assault rifles. Mr. Compass said he was aware of the private guards, but that the police had no plans to make them give up their weapons.

Nearly two weeks after the floods began, New Orleans has turned into an armed camp, patrolled by thousands of local, state, and federal law enforcement officers, as well as National Guard troops and active-duty soldiers. While armed looters roamed unchecked last week, the city is now calm. No arrests were made on Wednesday night or this morning, and police received only 10 calls for service, a police spokesman said.
Many neighborhoods in the northern half of New Orleans remain under 10 feet of water, and Mr. Compass said today that the city's plans for a forced evacuation remain in effect because of the danger of disease and fires.

Mr. Compass said he could not disclose when New Orleans residents might be forced to leave en masse, but other police officers and law enforcement officials said the city planned to start as early as tonight.

The city's Police Department and federal law enforcement officers from agencies like the United States Marshals Service will lead the evacuation, Mr. Compass said. Officers will search houses in both dry and flooded neighborhoods, and no one will be allowed to stay, he said.

Many of the residents still in the city said they did not understand why the city remained intent on forcing them out.

"I know the risks," said Renee de Pontchieux, as she sat on a stool outside Kajun's Pub in the working-class Bywater neighborhood east of downtown. "We used to think we lived in America - now we're not so sure. Why should we allow this government to chase us out and allow people from outside to rebuild our homes? We want to rebuild our homes."

But Ms. De Pontchieux said she was resigned to being evacuated if the police insisted. "It would be foolish" to fight, she said.
Among the authorities, though, some confusion lingered about how a widespread evacuation by force would work, and how much support it would get at the federal and state level. Mayor Nagin told the police and the military on Tuesday to remove all residents for their own safety, and on Wednesday, Mr. Compass said state laws gave the mayor the authority to declare martial law and order the evacuations.

"There's a martial law declaration in place that gives us legal authority for mandatory evacuations," Mr. Compass said. "We'll use the minimum amount of force necessary."

But because the New Orleans Police Department has only about 1,000 working officers, the city is largely in the hands of National Guard troops and active-duty soldiers.

State officials said Gov. Kathleen Babineaux Blanco could tell the Guard to carry out the forced removals, but they stopped short of a commitment to do so. In Washington, Lt. Gen. Joseph R. Inge, deputy commander of the United States Northern Command, said regular troops "would not be used" in any forced evacuation.

The state disaster law does not supersede either the state or federal Constitutions, said Kenneth M. Murchison, a law professor at Louisiana State University. But even so, Mr. Nagin's decision could be a smart strategy that does not violate fundamental rights, Professor Murchison said.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#40]
The guys on assaultweb are now talking about tactics and possible attempts on Compass, including some scenarios.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Emails sent and calls made.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Wow a lot can happen in a few days.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Check out page 10, Einstein.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Bottom line is that the 2nd Ammendment is completely useless if it can be revoked when it's needed most.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Watch the video, Ace.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Bottom line is that the 2nd Ammendment is completely useless if it can be revoked when it's needed most.

WINNER!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I know EXACTLY why CNN played the video........the media hates the current administration and will do anything to discredit them. In this case, I must side with CNN. For President George W Bush has done NOTHING to defend the RKBA..........yes.....he courted the NRA during the 2004 election. And now.......We see law-abiding home owners in New Orleans given the Waffen SS treatment on THEIR property........Congratulations Louisiana Governor!! You fucking bitch. And kudos to the crackhead Major of New Orleans. This is a sad time in American history. Not only am I ashamed of this being in American history books. I am moreover ashamed that socialist scumbags will use this to pass MORE socialist legislation. IF we don't react.......but of COURSE!! We'll just bitch and do nothing - thats what we do here right?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#48]
"You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands" ........Never have these words meant so much........If they come to take my guns I will gladly give them to em right after I give them ALL my ammo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I CHALLANGE EVERYONE READING THIS TO WRITE EVERYONE

ELECTED REPS, NRA, GOA GUN OWNING FRIENDS AND FAMILY

THIS MUST NOT STAND!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Is anyone in NO resisting??
Just curious since their seem to always be so many keyboard commandos who claim the old, "Pry it from my cold dead fingers." cliche. Where are these guys when we need em??

I would expect even more of the die hards (pun intended) in the deep south. Not even one resister??? It would be great news coverage. Another Ruby Ridge victory for us prolly.
Great to have a martyr.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top