BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IMO it's like the spoiled teen girl crying how her parents ruined her like by not getting her the new car she wanted...she wanted a new BMW and got a new Civic.

It comes from having too easy of a life given to them by the generation they choose to blame for all their own personal failures.

Imagine the 1930 depression generation blaming their parents...nope, no time for that when they were hungry with no shoes...then came WWII for them.

Hell these kids have no fucking clue who to blame (but not themselves of course). "It's daddies fault" but wait your generation chose not to marry (have a dad) or even be bothered to have kids...Hmmm. "It's daddies fault too we are becoming a minority" lol.
View Quote
Ok...

B
O
O
M
E
R
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't know, does all the Millenial hate include the veterans of our wars?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does all the GD hate for boomers include the 10 million Vietnam era veterans?
I don't know, does all the Millenial hate include the veterans of our wars?
Don't know.  I don't have hate for any particular group of people.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
How long before someone tries to get Oklahoma to stop saying Boomer Sooner?
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Boomer please
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IMO it's like the spoiled teen girl crying how her parents ruined her life by not getting her the new car she wanted...she wanted a new BMW and got a new Civic.

It comes from having too easy of a life given to them by the generation they choose to blame for all their own personal failures.

Imagine the 1930 depression generation blaming their parents...nope, no time for that when they were hungry with no shoes...then came WWII for them.

Hell these kids have no fucking clue who to blame (but not themselves of course). "It's daddies fault" but wait your generation chose not to marry (have a dad) or even be bothered to have kids...Hmmm. "It's daddies fault too we are becoming a minority" lol.
View Quote
Ok, boomer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Gen-Xer here - when is someone going to care enough about the existence of my generation enough to insult us?

Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Remember youngins', we "got ours" but given your attitudes of late I can't really say that I give a shit if you end-up "getting yours" or not.

Oh yeah, I hope your "boomer" parents leave it all the the SPCA, Planned Parenthood, or some other feel good .org.....It would serve you disrespectful Dicks right.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
who cares, anyone using "boomer" as a pejorative is a failure trying to blame their pathetic existance on someone other than themselves. Its what happens when everyone gets a trophy. Hopefully mom won't kick the incels out of the basement.
View Quote
Your generation raised them, boomer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I blame the boomers for taking all the fun out of law enforcement.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Gen-Xer here - when is someone going to care enough about the existence of my generation enough to insult us?

View Quote
On 4chan they'll call you a boomer.  Pretty much everyone over 30 is a boomer to them.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Remember youngins', we "got ours" but given your attitudes of late I can't really say that I give a shit if you end-up "getting yours" or not.

Oh yeah, I hope your "boomer" parents leave it all the the SPCA, Planned Parenthood, or some other feel good .org.....It would serve you disrespectful Dicks right.
View Quote
Eh, maybe they will spend it all on yard sales and estate auctions. Hunting for "deals" to somehow make their meaningless existence somewhat less soul crushing. Knowing that they are the first and probably only generation to have it better than both their parents and their children.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
That guy is the ned flanders of radio, he is an insufferable twat
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
“Boomer boomer boomer!!!”

Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I blame the boomers for taking all the fun out of law enforcement.
View Quote
In fairness, you really did need to stop sodomizing the homeless.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#17]
OH MY FUCKING GOD

ETA:  Are you a fuckin' boomer, man?????
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, what are the date ranges for these generations.  Not sure where I fall?
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Hold my beer...
Quoted:

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Give me a minute.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Flashback to 1994 as some Boomer hands out trophies to the entire little league. Looking down at them with disdain he tells them "Here's your participation trophies you self entitled snowflakes. You Millennials make me sick." The group of 7 year olds look on in confusion, with no idea what exactly the old man is ranting about.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IMO it's like the spoiled teen girl crying how her parents ruined her life by not getting her the new car she wanted...she wanted a new BMW and got a new Civic.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

OH MY FUCKING GOD

View Quote
I am not. Close tho.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Boomers made and distributed those trophies.

View Quote
yep. Many were shitty parents.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Boomers are the biggest snowflakes...
View Quote
Some of us think the term is kind of funny.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#25]
My boomer
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Eh, maybe they will spend it all on yard sales and estate auctions. Hunting for "deals" to somehow make their meaningless existence somewhat less soul crushing. Knowing that they are the first and probably only generation to have it better than both their parents and their children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn Sport, all that jealousy is going to eat you up inside.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you own a HAM radio and/or know what a Foxhunt is? -.-- --- ..- .-. . / .- / -... --- --- -- . .-.

Did you ever ride your bicycle somewhere to play video games? Yeah, of course you did Xer.

Do you have a shelf full of childhood sportsball trophies, but never once remember actually winning any leagues? That’s right millennial/GenY, you’re actually a loser.

Do you have a favorite Tide Pod flavor? Of course you do, GenZ/Zoomer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do you own a HAM radio and/or know what a Foxhunt is? -.-- --- ..- .-. . / .- / -... --- --- -- . .-.

Did you ever ride your bicycle somewhere to play video games? Yeah, of course you did Xer.

Do you have a shelf full of childhood sportsball trophies, but never once remember actually winning any leagues? That’s right millennial/GenY, you’re actually a loser.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot "The Greatest Generation", you know, the folks who wouldn't let a black man use the same drinking fountain as them.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#30]
“My booma.”

Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You forgot "The Greatest Generation", you know, the folks who wouldn't let a black man use the same drinking fountain as them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh. Go get your trophy!
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Response: After you Boomers destroyed the family, outsourced all our jobs to China, bankrupted Social Security, and then refused to retire because of your poor retirement planning, it did become more difficult to get the kind of job you need to get a BMW.

Response: Yes, growing up in the 80s or later was clearly easier than growing up in the 1950s.  Growing up in a broken homes, getting shot at in public schools, and then if you happen to get into college, going into debt for decades pales in comparison to having no remote control for your television.  

Response: imagine being raised by the Greatest Generation, and then proceeding to tear down every institution they built - the church, local communities, marriage, etc. because you smoked a joint in college and decided no one over 30 could be trusted.

Response: the kids didn't destroy marriage with no-fault divorce and free love.  The kids didn't pass the 1965 Immigration Act flooding the country with third worlders.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#34]
The

- acid dropping
- pot smoking
- mind expanding
- draft dodging
- bra burning
- long hair growing
- no one over 30 trusting
- STD spreading free loving
- bell-bottom wearing
- flower powering
- kumbaya-ing

generation got sensitive all of a sudden.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#36]
It’s funny cause it true...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#37]
The Simpsons George Carlin did it.

George Carlin Whining Baby Boomers
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ok, boomer.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Im not a boomer. (your life is really your responsibility and I DGAF who you want to blame.)
View Quote
Yeah ya are; boomer is a mindset, not a generational cohort.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The

- acid dropping
- pot smoking
- mind expanding
- draft dodging
- bra burning
- long hair growing
- no one over 30 trusting
- STD spreading free loving
- bell-bottom wearing
- flower powering
- kumbaya-ing

generation got sensitive all of a sudden.
View Quote
I laugh like hell.
Boomers.
NOBODY needs a 400+hp daily driver!
Also boomers.
When I was your age...
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Gen Z: "Wah wah wah... The Boomers have all the money... wah wah wah"

Boomer: "If you work 50 years, invest wisely and don't waste money on expensive toys, you will have money too."

Gen Z: "Wah wah wah... Financial inequality... wah wah wah... Equality of outcome... wah wah wah... I want muh toys now... Give me money!!!"

Boomer: [under breath] "I hope my grandchildren don't turn out this retarded."
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Muh social security
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Boomers.
Brodozers are as stupid as the kids that drive them!

Also boomers. (Complete with chandelier hot tub etc... Behold the "Sin Bin")
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I kinda like the obscurity.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Triggered
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
who cares, anyone using "boomer" as a pejorative is a failure trying to blame their pathetic existance on someone other than themselves. Its what happens when everyone gets a trophy. Hopefully mom won't kick the incels out of the basement.
View Quote
Whatever you say, boomer.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Gen X here too.

The sad truth is that the Boomers and the Millennials both suffer from the same generational narcissism.

And generation Z? Good lord, we went from the Greatest Generation to the Gayest Generation in a century.
Page / 7
Top Top