Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 23
Next Page
11/10/2017 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:  FFL called and said I have a package!
View Quote
Pics!  There is still time to order:  817-237-3239
11/10/2017 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Quoted:
I got this info off their Facebook page
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit, that's cool of them to do. Just emailed to see if it's still active(can't find anything posted on their site about it).
I got this info off their Facebook page
Regarding the Bear Creek Veterans Day offer, has anybody get a response from them today? I emailed them asking about it earlier this morning and sent my DD214, but have not gotten a reply yet. I could use the SS HBAR on a different project
11/10/2017 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My ffl emailed his license to trinity ordnance but never got a response. I'm waiting to hear back before I order.
11/10/2017 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:
My ffl emailed his license to trinity ordnance but never got a response. I'm waiting to hear back before I order.
View Quote
SSP by chance? If so, which one?
11/10/2017 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
Those are fugly as fuck.
View Quote
Ugly has a quality all its own.
11/10/2017 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:


Regarding the Bear Creek Veterans Day offer, has anybody get a response from them today? I emailed them asking about it earlier this morning and sent my DD214, but have not gotten a reply yet. I could use the SS HBAR on a different project
View Quote
Since my old man is a vet I’m getting him to get me a barrel. I’ll let you know what he hears about it
11/10/2017 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
SSP by chance? If so, which one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ffl emailed his license to trinity ordnance but never got a response. I'm waiting to hear back before I order.
SSP by chance? If so, which one?
The gun guy in okc
11/10/2017 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
My ffl emailed his license to trinity ordnance but never got a response. I'm waiting to hear back before I order.
View Quote
I'd call.  If they're staying until midnight iot pack 1/4 of the orders, they're probably not going to respond to an email w/o an order until next week.
11/10/2017 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
I'd call.  If they're staying until midnight iot pack 1/4 of the orders, they're probably not going to respond to an email w/o an order until next week.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ffl emailed his license to trinity ordnance but never got a response. I'm waiting to hear back before I order.
I'd call.  If they're staying until midnight iot pack 1/4 of the orders, they're probably not going to respond to an email w/o an order until next week.
I did. Ordered 10. They will make good Christmas gifts.
11/10/2017 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got a batch of 5 lowers in from Trinity Ordnance. The lowers arrived safely and quickly. I'm kinda digging the lowers.

Trey was the name of my salesperson. He was awesome and very helpful. A joy to deal with.

I own a business myself so I called back today to talk to Trey and tell him I thought he did a great job. Trey was not there but I spoke with Richard, who turned out to be the store owner. He was super nice and talkative on the phone. I told him what a great job Trey did.

Anyway, long story short, the guys at Trinity Ordnance are very friendly and will take care of you. Don't hesitate to order a $20 lower from them.
11/10/2017 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics, man, pics!  Eventually this will become the inexpensive lightweight thread.

I got this tonight in Claremore, just down from the museum:

Attached File


Not bad for $25.  Looks like a ban era pencil w/ a large gasblock collar.  Think the muzzle is shot out so I'll chop it for a pistol bbl.
11/10/2017 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I orders 11/06 at 1:30pm and a copy of the FFL was sent as soon the call was done.

Installed a Stag Upper I got for $275 on sale. I will have another $10 in the buffer and spring and left over trigger parts. Upper fit is tight.

One build will have a Ar Stoner from Midway for $220.

2 sets of sequential serial #. Got one SN ending in 87.
 
I should of got ten, but wanted other to have a chance.

Very Happy,
Thanks OP and Trinity Ordnance.
Attached File
11/10/2017 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Call tomorrow.  They'll be so busy you can order another 10.  
11/10/2017 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok fellas, just got a text from Richard.  He's got 120 non-blems left.  They open at 2:00 PM tomorrow.  If you want one, or you want another 5, I'd start calling at noon.
11/10/2017 11:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
Ok fellas, just got a text from Richard.  He's got 120 non-blems left.  They open at 2:00 PM tomorrow.  If you want one, or you want another 5, I'd start calling at noon.
View Quote
I hate you.
Thanks.

I called and placed my order for 5 just after 6:30, my FFL sent his info shortly thereafter.
Don't need them, but I've always wanted one, and for the money I couldn't pass it up.
11/10/2017 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Bought ten.
11/10/2017 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:  I hate you.
Thanks.

I called and placed my order for 5 just after 6:30, my FFL sent his info shortly thereafter.
Don't need them, but I've always wanted one, and for the money I couldn't pass it up.
View Quote
I'm a bad influence.  I haven't even made it to the world's largest gun show that starts tomorrow, and I already bought a 16" AWB era pencil bbl for $25.  And I just texted Richard to reserve me one more lower.
11/10/2017 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Tagged for reading
11/10/2017 11:53:51 PM EDT
[#19]
So how do we know when they shipped?  My FFL gets in way too many guns to notify each person when they get there.
11/11/2017 12:02:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:  So how do we know when they shipped?  My FFL gets in way too many guns to notify each person when they get there.
View Quote
Scrolled back through my messages, he said another 40 packages went out last night @ midnight.  Think he's shipping USPS 2-Day.  They're closed Sunday, now open on Mondays, so he should be shipping out the rest of em beginning of next week - @ the latest...

<bb counts on his toes>

I imagine it should be there by next Friday.  If you've got an urgent Christmas party or something, IM me and I'll text him.
11/11/2017 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:


Regarding the Bear Creek Veterans Day offer, has anybody get a response from them today? I emailed them asking about it earlier this morning and sent my DD214, but have not gotten a reply yet. I could use the SS HBAR on a different project
View Quote
No response yet..couldn't find my DD214, sent a copy of my discharge certificate asking if it was good enough, haven't heard anything. Found my 214 tonight and emailed that.
11/11/2017 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#22]
They got back to me the next day and I ordered the "gov't" 16" bbl.  $10 flat rate shipping.  They might be a little overwhelmed - offer something for 90% off, vets tend to respond & share that w/ their buds.
11/11/2017 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
They got back to me the next day and I ordered the "gov't" 16" bbl.  $10 flat rate shipping.  They might be a little overwhelmed - offer something for 90% off, vets tend to respond & share that w/ their buds.
View Quote
I pretty much figured the same thing-small company offering a deal like that, they're bound to get behind and have to catch up. Even if I missed out on it, it was an awesome thing for them to do.
11/11/2017 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Final morning bump for the $20 lowers.  Will have to change the title tonight.
11/11/2017 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Good video from Karl and Ian on why they chose these lowers for their WWSD project:

11/11/2017 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#26]
i guess i should call.   when do they open?
11/11/2017 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Their party starts @ 2:00 PM.  I would start calling @ noon.  109 left.
11/11/2017 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
Good video from Karl and Ian on why they chose these lowers for their WWSD project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrY-w_C-GAQ
View Quote
At 11:55 they call it a $139 lower, I'm sure that is MSRP but still.  These $20 ones will be a giggle in the future.
11/11/2017 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:
Good video from Karl and Ian on why they chose these lowers for their WWSD project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrY-w_C-GAQ
View Quote
I probably wouldn't have considered ordering these if they hadn't been running this series for the last few months. Been pretty impressed with their conclusions based on match usage in inhospitable conditions.
11/11/2017 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Anybody sourced LPK’s cheap yet?

I see $40 most places, looking to truly keep one of these sub $300.
11/11/2017 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:
I probably wouldn't have considered ordering these if they hadn't been running this series for the last few months. Been pretty impressed with their conclusions based on match usage in inhospitable conditions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good video from Karl and Ian on why they chose these lowers for their WWSD project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrY-w_C-GAQ
I probably wouldn't have considered ordering these if they hadn't been running this series for the last few months. Been pretty impressed with their conclusions based on match usage in inhospitable conditions.
Agreed.  I had built an upper very similar to theirs using a PSA pencil barrel (replaced their upper w/ an Aero slick side) and a Midwest Industries light weight M-Lok rail at the beginning of the year.  All I really have to do is get a Geisselle charging handle and a captive buffer system and I'll be pretty much there.  I'm taking the LPK and Larue MBT trigger out of the lower I have that lower mounted on to put into one of the two I bought from Trinity.
11/11/2017 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:
Anybody sourced LPK’s cheap yet?

I see $40 most places, looking to truly keep one of these sub $300.
View Quote
I just buy all the parts in bulk from Midway or Brownells (10 or so pieces of each pin, spring, or lever at a time, especially when there's a coupon or sale going on) and use what ever trigger I have on hand at the time or get an ALG or something similar (though I like the $100 MBTs for cheap builds with decent triggers).
11/11/2017 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:


I just buy all the parts in bulk from Midway or Brownells (10 or so pieces of each pin, spring, or lever at a time, especially when there's a coupon or sale going on) and use what ever trigger I have on hand at the time or get an ALG or something similar (though I like the $100 MBTs for cheap builds with decent triggers).
View Quote
I usually do also. Went through 90% of my parts finishing off 6 rifles earlier this year. I actually have most parts to finish a rifle but trying to do “all new at $300” for the hell of it. These 5 come in and I’m up to 22 AR’s...I said I’d quit at 20
11/11/2017 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Fo'ed on 5. Gonna be great Xmas gift. Might have to keep 1 or 2 of em............
11/11/2017 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#35]
It's time.  Call now.

xb40 is going nuts at the Tulsa show, and he doesn't grill a bad tailgate steak neither.
11/11/2017 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:
It's time.  Call now.

xb40 is going nuts at the Tulsa show, and he doesn't grill a bad tailgate steak neither.
View Quote
Called.  They sounded really busy.  Was told to call back Monday.   Guessing they figure there's enough demand they'll sell the remaining in stock lowers at their open house.  
11/11/2017 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Is their number all fucky? First call I got voicemail after the first ring then got nothing the second try

@backbencher

ETA: NVMD, was able to leave a voicemail this time
11/11/2017 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Crud forgot to call.  At a school play now, how late they open till?
11/11/2017 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#39]
I was going to buy 3 along with stripped uppers, handguards, and cerakote jobs, but man, this place is a real pump em and dump em place. They must've been super busy because the guy tried getting me off the phone before I could ask about other products, so I ordered my three and left it at that. I thought about getting 10, but then I thought, WTF am I going to do with 10 polymer lowers?
11/11/2017 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:
I was going to buy 3 along with stripped uppers, handguards, and cerakote jobs, but man, this place is a real pump em and dump em place. They must've been super busy because the guy tried getting me off the phone before I could ask about other products, so I ordered my three and left it at that. I thought about getting 10, but then I thought, WTF am I going to do with 10 polymer lowers?
View Quote
Shoulda ordered 5, ships free.
11/11/2017 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#41]
I called but reached the electronic counter measures, left a message.

After a sale like that I wouldn't want to touch a phone for a week. (Former call center phone monkey )
11/11/2017 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, they were doing a party and taking orders.  They should be sane again on Monday.  They've been up til midnight several nights this week shipping y'all's lowers.
11/11/2017 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Got 12 inbound. Buy em cheap and stack em deep.
11/11/2017 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Ordered 5 last night.  My go to FFL guy had left work, and wouldn't be in til Monday to send copy of FFL.  Trinity said that's alright.
11/11/2017 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Quoted:
I was going to buy 3 along with stripped uppers, handguards, and cerakote jobs, but man, this place is a real pump em and dump em place. They must've been super busy because the guy tried getting me off the phone before I could ask about other products, so I ordered my three and left it at that. I thought about getting 10, but then I thought, WTF am I going to do with 10 polymer lowers?
View Quote
Oh please.   You call on the main day of the busiest sale they've had,where multiple posters ahead of you stated how busy you are and you want to waste their time asking about other stuff?   You could have called as early as monday to ask about this stuff,and next week.  I'm sure their phone has been ringing off the hook all day
11/11/2017 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
Crud forgot to call.  At a school play now, how late they open till?
View Quote
8
11/11/2017 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Quoted:
Got 12 inbound. Buy em cheap and stack em deep.
View Quote
How did you pull that one off?  They told me 10 was the limit!
11/11/2017 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Quoted:
How did you pull that one off?  They told me 10 was the limit!
View Quote
I didn't call today. Called Thursday to reserve.
11/11/2017 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Quoted:
I pretty much figured the same thing-small company offering a deal like that, they're bound to get behind and have to catch up. Even if I missed out on it, it was an awesome thing for them to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
They got back to me the next day and I ordered the "gov't" 16" bbl.  $10 flat rate shipping.  They might be a little overwhelmed - offer something for 90% off, vets tend to respond & share that w/ their buds.
I pretty much figured the same thing-small company offering a deal like that, they're bound to get behind and have to catch up. Even if I missed out on it, it was an awesome thing for them to do.
Got home from work and they had responded with the coupon code. Now to decide on the configuration I want to build it in..been wanting a free float varminter, might just have to build one shorter than I'd planned.
11/12/2017 12:26:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Trinity Ordnance sale is complete.  Waiting to hear on you fellas who left messages.  Shoot me an IM if you would, w/ actual names & phone numbers, and how many you want to order, so I can help Richard square things away.

If you didn't leave a voice mail, please don't IM me.  We'll move to the next bargain lower:

http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ar-15-a3



Still cheap enough to give away as Christmas presents, and bring new shooters into the fold.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 23
Next Page