Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/7/2021 8:14:39 PM EDT

I know nothing about it but I’ve decided it’s something I need to get into sooner (relatively) than later. There’s a few WP thinfilm 14s in the EE I’ve been eyeing. Also looking at helmets and whatnot. Anyway, howdy
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Feel free to PM here or call. Be glad to assist and educate where we can.

If looking for used, always check if the unit has a warranty. Our TNV built systems have a transferable warranty. At the very least ask for a 3 day inspection period.

Good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know nothing about it but I’ve decided it’s something I need to get into sooner (relatively) than later. There’s a few WP thinfilm 14s in the EE I’ve been eyeing. Also looking at helmets and whatnot. Anyway, howdy

Feel free to PM here or call. Be glad to assist and educate where we can.

If looking for used, always check if the unit has a warranty. Our TNV built systems have a transferable warranty. At the very least ask for a 3 day inspection period.

Good luck.

Good advise, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#4]
You won't be sorry.  I bought a PVS14 from TNVC a few years ago and love it.  
My setup is a disaster though.  I recently got a HHV helmet with MLOK and can't seem to figure out how to get an IR  flashlight mounted on it with the Peltor attachments in the way.  Maybe velcro?  Anyway TNVC hooked me up for sure, it's a nice optic.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My setup is a disaster though.  I recently got a HHV helmet with MLOK and can't seem to figure out how to get an IR  flashlight mounted on it with the Peltor attachments in the way.  Maybe velcro?  Anyway TNVC hooked me up for sure, it's a nice optic.
View Quote

Duck tape?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Buy once cry once.  If you roll with a 14, thats great.  But dont skimp on the other stuff - helmet / skullcap, shroud, mount (hint, wilcox G24), lights, lasers etc.  I spent ‘little’ early on only to have to redo it later.  Buy once cry once.

My set up , for 14
D14 bridge
Wilcox G24
OpsCore Fast bump
KineticCounseling NERD for retention.

I use the DTNVS most of the time tho, and relegate the 14 for friends.  

For the friends who use the 14 i use a crye nightcap, wilcox shroud with a retention bungee and an norotos aka2 with dovetail, all old gear from my 14 setup.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buy once cry once.  If you roll with a 14, thats great.  But dont skimp on the other stuff - helmet / skullcap, shroud, mount (hint, wilcox G24), lights, lasers etc.  I spent ‘little’ early on only to have to redo it later.  Buy once cry once.

My set up , for 14
D14 bridge
Wilcox G24
OpsCore Fast bump

For the friends who use the 14 i use a crye nightcap, wilcox shroud with a retention bungee and an norotos aka2 with dovetail, all old gear from my 14 setup.
View Quote

I’m hip with the buy once cry once crowd.

My issue is figuring out what all that shit you posted is lol
I know the G24 mount is king, the bridge is for mounting 2 side by side correct?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Get a good helmet whatever you do.   The cost vs comfort will pay off big time. It’s important enough you might try out someone’s to make sure the size fits you.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’m hip with the buy once cry once crowd.

My issue is figuring out what all that shit you posted is lol
I know the G24 mount is king, the bridge is for mounting 2 side by side correct?
View Quote

Yes, not needed in your case.  A j arm with a dovetail would be though if you run a dovetail mount, which I would highly suggest.  Never was happy with the standard bayo mount.  I have the bridge because I also run my nox thermal on it.  Hard to achieve true fusion, but is good for spotting.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get a good helmet whatever you do.   The cost vs comfort will pay off big time. It’s important enough you might try out someone’s to make sure the size fits you.
View Quote

Def this.  Try out peoples helmets / gear / setups if at all possible.   Post here or in your HTF, see who is around that can help.  Hell, IM your location in TX and if you are nearby we can link up.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Def this.  Try out peoples helmets / gear / setups if at all possible.   Post here or in your HTF, see who is around that can help.  Hell, IM your location in TX and if you are nearby we can link up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, I don’t have any friends with NV. I’m in the Spring/Woodlands area though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

That down near Houston or DFW?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look at the unity tactical marks and thyrm variarc.  That's what I use and my flashlight fits fine.  Plus, the variarc rotates to point the direction you need it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Welcome!

Everyone said I'd get sucked into it, but honestly, I've been 100% happy with my PVS14 and decided against buying a MAWL as my dedicated night gun is a shotgun. It works pretty well passive aiming via aimpoint micro and with a Surefire vampire, and I can't PID stuff at MAWL distance, anyways. The shotgun is fast, accurate, and instant. So I actually got pulled in LESS than I was planning to step in myself.

That said, don't be poor!

What I mean by that, is if there is a "JuST As GuD" solution that will save you a few bucks when it comes to all this stuff...just don't. You don't have to spend bank to have a solid setup, but if you're going to buy a helmet, buy TW, Opscor, stuff like that. None of this chinese HHV or airsoft crap, because then you run into fitment issues with all of the OTHER stuff that makes this thing a package. Also, don't mix Wilcox and Norotos. Stay all Wilcox, or all Norotos. I'd buy second hand gear from a vetted source far before I bought new Chinese anything, if you're looking to save a buck.

As far as PVS14 vs. Bino, assess your own needs, and try both! I have seen lots of people buy PVS14 and wish they had gone bino, while myself was set on binos nearly, until I tried a set as well as a 14, and decided on and am very pleased with my 14.

NV dealers love to throw shade and smack talk and make tongue in cheek jabs and all that. Just ignore the dick helicoptering. I personally prefer TNVC, but there are a lot of other companies out there making PVS14's and binos that others swear by just the same. The night vision world is way testier than the street racing world, or the highschool dating world, so just...know that. It's like Game of Thrones or some shit. Just be aware of it.

My opinion: The custom tubes TNVC gets from L3 are EXCELLENT. Noone else gets those, and TNVC's 18um tubes have amazing screen cosmetics. They will also let you pick your specs and don't bill a cent extra for it. Except for this XLSH sale, they have nailed their deadlines from what I've seen, as well. The XLSH sale put everyone behind due to the wild volume, big time.

If you're going to go with a Photonis tube, JRH seems to really be pursuing that market, but for L3 filmless, TNVC is who I'd heartily recommend.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congrats
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, north Houston.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sorry, north Houston.
View Quote

Texas Thermal Mafia territory. You're right near a lot of good guys if you want to go local. UNV, as well as a few others.

I presume you plan to get out of town to use this thing? If so, it can get kinda dark...I recommend L3 filmess, and pick a spicy tube. I used to live in S TX, as well as NE TX, and have friends all around you. Outside of the cities, it can get reallll dark.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Texas Thermal Mafia territory. You're right near a lot of good guys if you want to go local. UNV, as well as a few others.

I presume you plan to get out of town to use this thing? If so, it can get kinda dark...I recommend L3 filmess, and pick a spicy tube. I used to live in S TX, as well as NE TX, and have friends all around you. Outside of the cities, it can get reallll dark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, north Houston.

Yea we have some property up north of Huntsville I plan on using this at. And I didn’t find anything when I searched for Texas thermal Mafia, is that a real thing or just something that went over my head?
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yea we have some property up north of Huntsville I plan on using this at. And I didn’t find anything when I searched for Texas thermal Mafia, is that a real thing or just something that went over my head?
View Quote

The whole area you are in is filled with companies who deal in thermal. It's like the silicon valley of thermal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My set up , for 14
D14 bridge
Wilcox G24
OpsCore Fast bump

View Quote

This. Only buy quality. You don't have to get the top of the line but get something quality with a good warranty. A solid pvs14 is all sorts of useful and even if you upgrade to duals or better tubes you will have family and friends that will want to go larping with you and you don't want them wearing junk. Plan the whole thing out before you start buying. Are you married and and is your wife going to want to go?

My wife and I each have this as our base setup.

2500$ xls pvs14 from tnvc/night goggles
475$ Team wendy or ops core bump helmet with
       marshmallow pads and Mohawk from tnvc.
120$ rhino2 off ebay
 75$ pvs15 dovetail adapter from tnvc
175$ Mod Armory dovetail j-arm adapter
275$ tlr2 eye safe laser/illuminater off ebay. I've only used it on a pistol but will try on a carbine soon. Will supposedly take the streamlight tailcap for a remote switch. At any rate it'll get you started and can be used on a pistol when you upgrade.

3620$

If you think you'll run a 2nd device in the future (which you will) get the Mod Armory d14 bridge instead of the jarm. Run as a single mount with the dovetail mount and screw removed it only weighs .9 oz more than the jarm. I would recommend this upgrade and you'd be a little over 4k with shipping.

You will probably want thermal also so factor that in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This. Only buy quality. You don't have to get the top of the line but get something quality with a good warranty. A solid pvs14 is all sorts of useful and even if you upgrade to duals or better tubes you will have family and friends that will want to go larping with you and you don't want them wearing junk. Plan the whole thing out before you start buying. Are you married and and is your wife going to want to go?

120$ rhino2 off ebay
275$ tlr2 eye safe laser/illuminater off ebay. I've only used it on a pistol but will try on a carbine soon. Will supposedly take the streamlight tailcap for a remote switch. At any rate it'll get you started and can be used on a pistol when you upgrade.

3620$

If you think you'll run a 2nd device in the future (which you will) get the Mod Armory d14 bridge instead of the jarm. Run as a single mount with the dovetail mount and screw removed it only weighs .9 oz more than the jarm. I would recommend this upgrade and you'd be a little over 4k with shipping.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My set up , for 14
D14 bridge
Wilcox G24
OpsCore Fast bump

120$ rhino2 off ebay

3620$

Very good info, thanks.

I’m looking at the EE but also new options from TNVC. Looks about $3600 from them for a good 14. I also found this one but I’m not sure what the specs mean. Also, echo spec makes me think lower quality tubes maybe? It does have a 10y warranty though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:12:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm sure anything from jrh is solid. I ordered my nox from them and they along with tnvc/nightgoggles are very active on these forums. If your not going to just order an xls an move on with your life you need to do some serious research if you want to get your $ worth out of a more expensive tube. I'm very happy with our xls but I kinda view nightvision as a vehicle for hauling my thermal around so ymmv.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, I’m 9 hrs N of you bud.  

As mentioned, there are lots of people in your AO who will let you play with their setup.  Dont be afraid to ask!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm sure anything from jrh is solid. I ordered my nox from them and they along with tnvc/nightgoggles are very active on these forums. If your not going to just order an xls an move on with your life you need to do some serious research if you want to get your $ worth out of a more expensive tube. I'm very happy with our xls but I kinda view nightvision as a vehicle for hauling my thermal around so ymmv.
View Quote

I can second Robert at JRH.   Upstanding guy and takes care of his customers.  If you go with JRH, call him for the best deal.

And, my .02, I would not go with an xls system unless I went with a bino form.  XLS can offer a good image but suffers from limitations that unfilmed overpowers in certain situations, ie, buy a good unfilmed wp 14 or buy bino xls.  

While the man with one eye in the land of the blind is king, the man with two eyes slaughters them all.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Enjoy the ride OP, but be prepared for bino-envy.  In six months I went from 1 Sionyx > 2 Sionyx > pvs14 > now waiting on my binos
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:59:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

The XLS stuff seems to be OOS.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://tnvc.com/shop/echo-arms-fast-attach-m-lok-plate/
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@soccommatthews Shoot me a PM, my dude. I live and work in the area. You’re definitely welcome to come try out my wizard eyes (green poorbois), thermal (Zeus 640, 30 Hz cause I’m poor) and LAMs. I’ve even got a spot I can night hunt (not that I’ve seen anything lately) just north of intersection of the San Jac and 45 in Conroe.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@soccommatthews Shoot me a PM, my dude. I live and work in the area. You’re definitely welcome to come try out my wizard eyes, thermal (Zeus 640, 30 Hz cause I’m poor) and LAMs. I’ve even got a spot I can night hunt (not that I’ve seen anything lately) just north of 45 in Conroe.
View Quote

THERE YA GO!!!!
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!   Way to step up lilMAC!!!! ??
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As mentioned, there are lots of people in your AO who will let you play with their setup.  Dont be afraid to ask!
View Quote

I love letting people play with the setups I have. I have a camping trip planned this May 15-18. I've invited several Arfcommers to come on out and have met several great people. I bring all my fun toys and give everyone free reign to try it out. All I ask is to please don't break my shit. OP if you're free that weekend PM me and I'll send you the location.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I love letting people play with the setups I have. I have a camping trip planned this May 15-18. I've invited several Arfcommers to come on out and have met several great people. I bring all my fun toys and give everyone free reign to try it out. All I ask is to please don't break my shit. OP if you're free that weekend PM me and I'll send you the location.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP, take Will up on this. Definitely good people.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Photonis tube White Phosphor Echo spec PVS14 units have been averaging 30SN and 68 LP (what some call the "Echo plus") for the last 8 months now. They are not the Echos of even just a few years ago, we are seeing about 20% higher performance than the Echos from just a few years back.

Brand new, 10 year warranty, all accessories, autogated with manual gain control. Best part is they are shipping in less than a week (just had several orders ship in 1-2 business days this week). Most other NV we sell right now is running 12-16 weeks or more due to delays with US tube manufacturers and the fact that the last year and a half has been pandemonium. We had 50 Gen 3 Elbit systems SLH tube PVS14 units in stock to ship out about ten days ago but they all sold within a day.

If you have any questions about the Echo feel free to call, email or PM.
View Quote

I bought an ECHO from JRH and its great. No, its not unfilmed WP but for my budget and uses it like having a super power. SNR:32 and RES:68 here.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

OP, take Will up on this. Definitely good people.
View Quote

I have a new gen 2+ ATN PS-22 I'm going to be trying out this May too. I got it mainly for my DPMS .308 but I will be testing it on my primary AR-15 also. I have plenty of ammo to share.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

@GreenMushroom

I was out last night sighting in a 9mm AR.  I have the TLR-2 eyesafe on the top rail where my front sight used to be.  When you put it on the bottom rail you are 5 inches below the line of sight through your Aimpoint, etc.  On the top rail I am almost in line with my Aimpoint.

I am 2.5in high at the muzzle, of course, and 2 in low at 90 yds.

I am thinking I will do the exact same thing with a 5.56 with a 50yd zero and be good out to about 250 yds.

The tailcap is the same as other TLRs, so the remote switch should be no issue.

When I am out in pastures the illumination/laser distance is 200+ yds.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@soccommatthews Shoot me a PM, my dude. I live and work in the area. You’re definitely welcome to come try out my wizard eyes (green poorbois), thermal (Zeus 640, 30 Hz cause I’m poor) and LAMs. I’ve even got a spot I can night hunt (not that I’ve seen anything lately) just north of intersection of the San Jac and 45 in Conroe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duuuuuude...IM inbound
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh, I am in the Schertz / Cibolo area and the place I go camping is just south of Smithville.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh, I am in the Schertz / Cibolo area and the place I go camping is just south of Smithville.
View Quote

Ahh, got it. That’s over by Bastrop so I’m a little familiar with the area.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@GreenMushroom

I was out last night sighting in a 9mm AR.  I have the TLR-2 eyesafe on the top rail where my front sight used to be.  When you put it on the bottom rail you are 5 inches below the line of sight through your Aimpoint, etc.  On the top rail I am almost in line with my Aimpoint.

I am thinking I will do the exact same thing with a 5.56 with a 50yd zero and be good out to about 250 yds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@GreenMushroom

Pretty much what I do. 50 yd zero, confirm I’m hitting a 1’ square at about 100.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Photonis tube White Phosphor Echo spec PVS14 units have been averaging 30SN and 68 LP (what some call the "Echo plus") for the last 8 months now. They are not the Echos of even just a few years ago, we are seeing about 20% higher performance than the Echos from just a few years back.

Brand new, 10 year warranty, all accessories, autogated with manual gain control. Best part is they are shipping in less than a week (just had several orders ship in 1-2 business days this week). Most other NV we sell right now is running 12-16 weeks or more due to delays with US tube manufacturers and the fact that the last year and a half has been pandemonium. We had 50 Gen 3 Elbit systems SLH tube PVS14 units in stock to ship out about ten days ago but they all sold within a day.

If you have any questions about the Echo feel free to call, email or PM.
View Quote

Thanks @Lowdown3. I will
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:54:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

They open orders for a couple days and then get flooded and shut it down while they catch up. You'd have to call tnvc/nightgoggles to find out when they're going to open the orders again. If cost isn't your primary concern im sure that jrh tube would work great. In my case needing one for me and one for my wife and us both wanting thermal as well the high dollar tubes were not an option. My xls at least were an incredible value and the other reviews I read everyone seems to be happy with them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They open orders for a couple days and then get flooded and shut it down while they catch up. You'd have to call tnvc/nightgoggles to find out when they're going to open the orders again. If cost isn't your primary concern im sure that jrh tube would work great. In my case needing one for me and one for my wife and us both wanting thermal as well the high dollar tubes were not an option. My xls at least were an incredible value and the other reviews I read everyone seems to be happy with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally makes sense. Knowing myself, if I got that unit I would be question myself on it (should I have got the other one, how much better would it have been, over and over) until I finally broke down and purchased a “higher end” device. Maybe that’s a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it. Right now I’m pretty settled on a L3/Harris gen3 thin film WP device with a G24 mount and j-arm. Those seem to be the items that have the waitlist. While those are ordered I’ll try and find deals on the helmet and whatever else I need. But I’m still open to other devices, still checking out the different sites, etc.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#43]
There's been some good threads recently comparing what you get for your money with the higher end tubes. If I was gonna step up from xls I would probably jump all the way to filmless. Probably with one of these.

https://tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-un-filmed-white-phosphor-2/

Limited lifetime warranty vrs the 1 year of the L3 supertubes that are 5k. I don't fully understand the process but  I believe you can ask for set specifications on those also. Not clear on what happens if your 5k L3 tube goes tits up at 1 year and 1 day but I don't think I'd want to find out. All speculation aside though if your gonna wade into deeper waters I'd call tnvc and jrh. They are the real experts.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice to meet you @soccommatthews

Shame we didn’t see any hogs
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

You as well my friend. I appreciate the knowledge and I had a blast walking with you in the moonlight under the stars

I’d love to do it again sometime.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You as well my friend. I appreciate the knowledge and I had a blast walking with you in the moonlight under the stars

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/11/2021 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I love this place.  That, and the imitation crab meetups!
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

@socommatthews

I decided the same not long ago. I unintentionally did it on a budget when I ran across a good deal on a Gen3 PVS7 here on the equipment exchange. Member had +1K feedback so I felt pretty comfortable with my purchase.

Anyways, for under $2,500 I was able to get everything I needed. It allowed me money left over to get the weapon mounted equipment. Will upgrade the goggle later of course whenever funds are available.

Located in San Antonio if you ever feel like linking up (if you want to try on some peasant quality NV )
*Sorry OP, should have read earlier in your thread when you mentioned you are in Houston

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@socommatthews

I decided the same not long ago. I unintentionally did it on a budget when I ran across a good deal on a Gen3 PVS7 here on the equipment exchange. Member had +1K feedback so I felt pretty comfortable with my purchase.

Anyways, for under $2,500 I was able to get everything I needed. It allowed me money left over to get the weapon mounted equipment. Will upgrade NVG later of course whenever funds are available.

Located in San Antonio if you ever feel like linking up (if you feel like trying some peasant quality NV )

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/496867/BEF63D70-1410-4AE0-A92A-72EA53217054_jpe-1901425.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@socommatthews

Anyways, for under $2,500 I was able to get everything I needed. It allowed me money left over to get the weapon mounted equipment. Will upgrade NVG later of course whenever funds are available.

Located in San Antonio if you ever feel like linking up (if you feel like trying some peasant quality NV )

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/496867/BEF63D70-1410-4AE0-A92A-72EA53217054_jpe-1901425.JPG

@French1966, I'm also located in the San Antonio area in the Cibolo/Scertz area. Been looking for a local group for night vision practice, maybe after dark hikes. As I posted above I have a camping trip planned for May 15-18. If you want the location PM me.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@French1966, I'm also located in the San Antonio area in the Cibolo/Scertz area. Been looking for a local group for night vision practice, maybe after dark hikes. As I posted above I have a camping trip planned for May 15-18. If you want the location PM me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@socommatthews

Awesome, and very kind of you to reach out. Expect a PM shortly
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top