Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2018 10:47:45 PM EDT
Need opinions on a Pg for my scorpion.  Obviously the safety digs into my hand.  What is the consensus on a aftermarket Pg?  Apex is only $29?  Cant find where to order it.  yeti and hbi are $49!
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 1:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
All of them discussed (sooner or later) here.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Need opinions on a Pg for my scorpion.  Obviously the safety digs into my hand.  What is the consensus on a aftermarket Pg?  Apex is only $29?  Cant find where to order it.  yeti and hbi are $49!
View Quote
Don't know about the others, but I have the Apex, installed it but didn't like the way it felt in my hand so took it off, back to the factory grip.  YMMV but I think the factory grip is good enough for me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
On my carbine the factory grip angle is great so I'm going to do some very conservative stippling and that's it.  Shooting these things as a pistol, imho, is a novelty, but the aftermarket grips do offer a better angle for it.  Nothing wrong with having a Pistol variant of a carbine for novelty/fun just that I prefer actual pistols for pistol shooting.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Apex and like it. Front checkering is aggressive and can dig if you grip too tight or aren't wearing gloves.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the Apex grip as well and it does not bother me at all.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the answer to the safety digging in is to replace it.  Replacing the grip you'll have the same issue but a new grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top