User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sitting at 5 months backorder from DSG now. Regularly watching them sell new on gunbroker from $3200 to $3900. All depending on the day of the week and time of the day seemingly.

Seems some dealers are apparently getting them in.
View Quote

How much did you pay through DSG? Give them a call?
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sitting at 5 months backorder from DSG now. Regularly watching them sell new on gunbroker from $3200 to $3900. All depending on the day of the week and time of the day seemingly.

Seems some dealers are apparently getting them in.

Was $3,225 shipped. I email them every month and get "we don't know". LoL. Which I understand times are crazy, but seeing multiple sell daily on gunbroker is getting a little annoying.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sucks man I would probably just get my money back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 1:58:19 AM EDT
[#4]
keep an eye on EE & other forums
they can be had & for less than panic price or msrp  ;)

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, prices are going down!  I am seeing them for just around $3,200 at quite a few places now.

Unfortunately I paid almost $3,800 for mine a little over a month ago, so I just missed out
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, prices are going down!  I am seeing them for just around $3,200 at quite a few places now.

Unfortunately I paid almost $3,800 for mine a little over a month ago, so I just missed out
View Quote

Yeah I paid 3800 after tax and 150 rounds of ammo but all around I've seen prices drop on everything.

I'm not complaining though I'm glad prices are coming down.

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah last Sunday I bought one on gun broker. Ended up being $3495 shipped to my FFL, but it should be here Monday.

We don't know just wasn't doing it for me any more.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah last Sunday I bought one on gun broker. Ended up being $3495 shipped to my FFL, but it should be here Monday.

We don't know just wasn't doing it for me any more.
View Quote

Awesome congrats. You’ll love it. I loved mine so much I got a 16S to go with it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Awesome congrats. You’ll love it. I loved mine so much I got a 16S to go with it.
View Quote

It honestly is the best battle rifle I've ever shot.  I just had to sell mine unfortunately because I was getting nasty cheek slap from it, and it was only happening when I shot it so it was something with me and not the gun.  I tried a few different things and it was still an issue so I just sold it because I couldn't enjoy it.

It sucks because it's such an amazing rifle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It honestly is the best battle rifle I've ever shot.  I just had to sell mine unfortunately because I was getting nasty cheek slap from it, and it was only happening when I shot it so it was something with me and not the gun.  I tried a few different things and it was still an issue so I just sold it because I couldn't enjoy it.

It sucks because it's such an amazing rifle.
View Quote

That does suck I’ve never had any cheek slap from either rifle.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#11]
So 6 months later and Gander just canceled a bunch of my mag orders.... So who's got the best price on FDEs in stock lol.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So 6 months later and Gander just canceled a bunch of my mag orders.... So who's got the best price on FDEs in stock lol.
View Quote

Glad I cancelled mine.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Local Ace Hardware has Black and FDE SCAR 17’s for $3,199

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 1:08:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Wait for Scar NRCH...don't buy the old model!?
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 12:29:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't tell if the NRCH loses the fwd assist capability or not.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Do you actually think they will make a bunch of the new model? Do you think they actually be available
In any quantity? I just bought the old model and glad
I did. They have a hard time getting anything out even
In the best of times.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
A 17S NRCH just sold this last past weekend on GB for $3400.  It was a stock photo of the original model but the description was accurate as was the product #.  Sent an email to the seller Bauer Precision out of Texas to confirm that the product was indeed the new model and that they had it in stock ready ship but because of the holiday weekend they weren’t back in the shop until Tuesday.  Auction was over by the time I got the confirmation.  Buyer ended up getting it with one bid.  Yep they had it and someone out there should have it in a day or two.  Nice.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/910147960
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#19]
After taxes and cc fees it’s close to 3700.00
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Buds has both models in stock if anyone is looking. I bought the nrch model the other day. Waiting for it to ship. I also have the older model to compare it to.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Went to one of my local shops yesterday and POOF $3500.00 disappeared out of my account, but I now have a 17 :-)
I had one when they first came out, didn't realize what I had, and traded it off for something...don't even remember what it was. Glad to have that whole in the collection filled. That was one of really only two guns I "want" right now. I'll get a second Staccato C2 DPO to play with and I'll get content...for a minute
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Went to one of my local shops yesterday and POOF $3500.00 disappeared out of my account, but I now have a 17 :-)
I had one when they first came out, didn't realize what I had, and traded it off for something...don't even remember what it was. Glad to have that whole in the collection filled. That was one of really only two guns I "want" right now. I'll get a second Staccato C2 DPO to play with and I'll get content...for a minute
View Quote

Nice, is it the new model?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh.

I just traded for a 20S with another member here.  NRCH doesn't really matter to me.  I don't kick doors in for a living and I keep a VFG up front that keeps my hand clear of it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#24]
I stumbled upon one for 3500.00 at a local shop. One of the few guns that I really lusted after.
Now just have to decide between LPVO and an Eotech, and what I want to sell to recoup my investment. I didn't plan on dropping that much $$$ right then, but I knew better than to walk away and think about it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I stumbled upon one for 3500.00 at a local shop. One of the few guns that I really lusted after.
Now just have to decide between LPVO and an Eotech, and what I want to sell to recoup my investment. I didn't plan on dropping that much $$$ right then, but I knew better than to walk away and think about it.
View Quote

Tell me about it
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#26]
As far as it being the new model, I don't think so... that type of luck would be way too much to ask.
Is there a visual way to check? I haven't had it out on the range yet
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top