Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2024 5:27:56 PM EDT
I have a Safariland 6390RDS for my P320 that I have used with a Holosun 509t with no issues. I just bought one of the Atibal STD enclosed sites to see if I liked it before I decided to save up for an ACRO.

I'm not sure I'm a fan yet of the concept. The other issue I am having is fitting the thing in the holster. Has anyone else run into ACRO/CHWPS Duty/STD issues using the RDS holsters?

It looks like pocket just isn't big enough front to back or side to side. If it's a non starter I'll toss it on my youngest son's .22 and go for an EPS or another 509t since I know it works.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I run the 6395RDS with Glock and ACRO P2 and it fits fine
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CSIGunNut:
I run the 6395RDS with Glock and ACRO P2 and it fits fine
View Quote
Thank you.

I have a Glock safariland too but the STD is mounted on the Sig for now. It just seems really big for what it is. It may just push me to sell some stuff and buy Sig M17 site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top