Armory Sponsor
Photo Thread M1 & M1A (Page 77 of 81)
|
Attached File Attached File Attached File |
"If you cant do something smart, do something right"
|
Originally Posted By SPTiger: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41398/CDC9D257-00A8-43F4-A1AB-012AC873B2FD-2738536.jpg Third different paint job on this stock. Wanted to do something simple. Turned out damned nice. I have a Triad Stock Pack on mine. Couldn't be happier with it. |
"What is socialism? The most difficult and tortuous way to progress from capitalism to capitalism." -Stated at an intel conference, East Berlin, Oct. 1988
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
|
Originally Posted By lew: Turned out damned nice. I have a Triad Stock Pack on mine. Couldn't be happier with it. Originally Posted By lew: Originally Posted By SPTiger: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41398/CDC9D257-00A8-43F4-A1AB-012AC873B2FD-2738536.jpg Third different paint job on this stock. Wanted to do something simple. Turned out damned nice. I have a Triad Stock Pack on mine. Couldn't be happier with it. Thank you! I really like the stock pack too. I have another one on my M700 bolt rifle. |
Better to have and not need than need and not have
Two out of three ain't bad, especially when one of 'em is a head shot.
كافر
Two out of three ain't bad, especially when one of 'em is a head shot.
كافر
|
Attached File |
"If you cant do something smart, do something right"
|
Originally Posted By 03RN: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/IMG_20230424_121904_2_jpg-2794714.JPG Nice. What sling is that? |
|
Originally Posted By RedFox1911: Nice. What sling is that? Originally Posted By RedFox1911: Originally Posted By 03RN: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/IMG_20230424_121904_2_jpg-2794714.JPG Nice. What sling is that? Specter gear Attached File |
"If you cant do something smart, do something right"
|
Attached File Attached File Attached File Attached File |
Each of us left behind the comforts and safety of our country to experience the horrors of war, and yet within it, we found the true meaning of Trust, Honor, Friendship and Loss.- The Warrior's Guide to Insanity
|
First Garand from CMP 2017. 1943 Springfield December Manufacture. Attached File |
Just a terrible username...
|
Honored Memorial Day with some shooting today. In the photo is a commercial Springfield M1A NM and a 1943 Springfield M1. Attached File |
Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
|
Originally Posted By Willisinnawoods: Added another one to go with the Scout. Intended on putting an LPVO or MPVO on this one as I already bought a mount from Fulton, but damn does it look and feel great on its own. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52939311008_99aaa975b3_h.jpg https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52939003949_683d100935_h.jpg Beautiful I'd leave it as is after a sling. |
"If you cant do something smart, do something right"
Did 4 tours of the Cola Wars
¡Ahora sin chingas!
|
Originally Posted By alpharph: 1941-1945 https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/233426/D9EA0D6A-382A-48B0-B7C0-476284FDC630_jpe-2710008.JPG WOW !!! respect |
|
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: PA SLX Microprism 3X https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/EA5270A9-5553-4BCC-9C4D-65242B6FF37A-2904215.jpg https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/990B1212-7AB9-44F4-9B77-6A8EDCEB99BB-2904216.jpg |
<**Me:**> I just spent 95% of my paycheck on LaRue stuff, within 30 minutes of getting paid. < **mfingar:**> For what it's worth, Dillo Dust is great on Ramen. </**mfingar:**></**me:**>
|
Originally Posted By Seven-Shooter: How is that working? What mount, how's your FOV? Originally Posted By Seven-Shooter: Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: PA SLX Microprism 3X https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/EA5270A9-5553-4BCC-9C4D-65242B6FF37A-2904215.jpg https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/990B1212-7AB9-44F4-9B77-6A8EDCEB99BB-2904216.jpg FOV is good to go. Eye relief is just so. The mount is awesome: https://cogburnarsenal.com/product/m1-m14-microprism-mount/ |
"... I can't look at hovels and I can't stand fences..."
|
Newly received rack grade. 2.4 mil SA Attached File Attached File Attached File Attached File Attached File |
|
Originally Posted By Zaphod: It only took me 15 years to finally get it how I wanted it, and 20 years since I first wanted one, but here she is... Say hello to Irene: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5794/374E2782-3110-40E6-A095-21052BB375C3_1_1-2952205.jpg Springfield M1A Loaded I snagged used over a decade ago. She has a smaller ChiCom slut sister who got worked over by Fulton Armory, but no pics of her yet. It's beautiful. |
"What is socialism? The most difficult and tortuous way to progress from capitalism to capitalism." -Stated at an intel conference, East Berlin, Oct. 1988
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
|
Originally Posted By m24shooter: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18486/IMG_4685-2966973.jpg Simple and gorgeous. ETA: I filled in the selector cutouts on my wood stock with JB Weld and then painted over with modeling paint. I hate the faux selectors. |
"What is socialism? The most difficult and tortuous way to progress from capitalism to capitalism." -Stated at an intel conference, East Berlin, Oct. 1988
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
|
Originally Posted By lew: Simple and gorgeous. ETA: I filled in the selector cutouts on my wood stock with JB Weld and then painted over with modeling paint. I hate the faux selectors. Thanks, I've been really happy with how it is going so far. Confession time: I actually have a faux selector lock and connector that I'll probably be putting onboard. |
¡Ahora sin chingas!
|
Originally Posted By m24shooter: Thanks, I've been really happy with how it is going so far. Confession time: I actually have a faux selector lock and connector that I'll probably be putting onboard. It's your rifle: do what you want. It'll still look good. |
"What is socialism? The most difficult and tortuous way to progress from capitalism to capitalism." -Stated at an intel conference, East Berlin, Oct. 1988
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -H.L. Mencken
|
Originally Posted By m24shooter: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18486/IMG_4668-2964566.jpg Been wondering what the VLTOR stock looks like with a Magpul CTR. Perfect. Just can’t get to loving the VLTOR one… My CHICOM slut in her VLTOR stock will soon sport one along with her MIAD grip. Thanks! 😁 |
|
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Been wondering what the VLTOR stock looks like with a Magpul CTR. Perfect. Just can’t get to loving the VLTOR one… My CHICOM slut in her VLTOR stock will soon sport one along with her MIAD grip. Thanks! 😁 No prob. Yeah, I tossed the EMOD stock with a quickness. I never really liked them on ARs and I don't like them here either. |
¡Ahora sin chingas!
|
Attached File Who knows what barrel this is? I will give a clue in that it was built by Charlie Frazier. |
Liberals are a curious mix of communism and fascism, they want to destroy you but want to use your own money to do it.
I'm getting down to the last box, the other have all been destroyed...
I'm getting down to the last box, the other have all been destroyed...
|
Great rail choice. |
"... I can't look at hovels and I can't stand fences..."
|
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: Great rail choice. Originally Posted By Cincinnatus: Great rail choice. It's a nice piece. Puts the optic at a reasonable height without the need for cheek risers or aftermarket stocks and the factory sights are still usable. I haven't seen an ultimak to compare it with but I'd recommend this for anyone wanting a similar configuration. I've debated sending it off for cerakote, still mulling that over. |
|
Originally Posted By Zaphod: It only took me 15 years to finally get it how I wanted it, and 20 years since I first wanted one, but here she is... Say hello to Irene: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5794/374E2782-3110-40E6-A095-21052BB375C3_1_1-2952205.jpg Springfield M1A Loaded I snagged used over a decade ago. She has a smaller ChiCom slut sister who got worked over by Fulton Armory, but no pics of her yet. Synthetic stocks on M1As typically don't interest me, but that's a nice looking rifle. I'm pretty sure I know why you named it "Irene." |
Grandfathering weapons only puts off until tomorrow what tyranny cannot accomplish today.
The only people made safer by gun control are criminals and tyrants.
The only people made safer by gun control are criminals and tyrants.
|
Might I inquire as to who made that rail? It appears that one could throw an offset light with a short section of MLok I’d like to do with my similar setup. The Ultimaks been great but hard to mount a light without a third party light mount. |
|
Originally Posted By Gunnie357: Might I inquire as to who made that rail? It appears that one could throw an offset light with a short section of MLok I'd like to do with my similar setup. The Ultimaks been great but hard to mount a light without a third party light mount. Originally Posted By Gunnie357: Might I inquire as to who made that rail? It appears that one could throw an offset light with a short section of MLok I'd like to do with my similar setup. The Ultimaks been great but hard to mount a light without a third party light mount. http://www.m14.ca/M14_M1A_SCOUT_HAND_GUARD_SHG.html It took about a month from order to delivery but it does seem to be a quality piece. They offer a rail segment that fits into the slots. I'm not sure if an MLOK will work, let me know if I can take some measurements to better inform. The tanker front sight is 1/8" wide. It's pretty enormous, a 2 MOA RDS makes a big difference in what I can do with this rifle. |
|
Originally Posted By wookie1562: http://www.m14.ca/M14_M1A_SCOUT_HAND_GUARD_SHG.html It took about a month from order to delivery but it does seem to be a quality piece. They offer a rail segment that fits into the slots. I'm not sure if an MLOK will work, let me know if I can take some measurements to better inform. The tanker front sight is 1/8" wide. It's pretty enormous, a 2 MOA RDS makes a big difference in what I can do with this rifle. Originally Posted By wookie1562: Originally Posted By Gunnie357: Might I inquire as to who made that rail? It appears that one could throw an offset light with a short section of MLok I'd like to do with my similar setup. The Ultimaks been great but hard to mount a light without a third party light mount. http://www.m14.ca/M14_M1A_SCOUT_HAND_GUARD_SHG.html It took about a month from order to delivery but it does seem to be a quality piece. They offer a rail segment that fits into the slots. I'm not sure if an MLOK will work, let me know if I can take some measurements to better inform. The tanker front sight is 1/8" wide. It's pretty enormous, a 2 MOA RDS makes a big difference in what I can do with this rifle. I’ve got my Ultimak on a standard with a NM front sight and a Aimpoint M2 makes a handy setup ETA: Just needs a light |
Photo Thread M1 & M1A (Page 77 of 81)
Armory Sponsor





" />






















