Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2019 12:31:19 AM EDT
I have lusted after one of these for a long time and finally said screw it and ordered one.  Its just money and I cant take it with me right
Seems like only a few are imported at a time and I caught one of the importers that got a shipment of 11 around Christmas.
Should be here this week.  I will post pics of the actual rifle but in the meantime, this is what I bought.

Click me

Click for pics
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks nice.  Hopefully the wood is as pretty as that one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow looks amazing! If you don’t mind me asking what does something like that go for?
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 12:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow looks amazing! If you don’t mind me asking what does something like that go for?
View Quote
@Avila33

They were on sale for $1450 and that was dealer cost.  Shipping will probably be $40-$50 so I am expecting total to be around $1500.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow not bad! For how great it looks I was thinking 2500+. Winchester 1892 I just ordered was 1800 all said and done and I think your rifle looks better. Congrats on the new rifle post some pictures when you receive it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top