Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2020 7:56:52 AM EDT
I have a B&T TP9 suppressor and love the look of the fat can. What other suppressor options are out there with a 1.75” OD or larger? Im looking at the Bowers Vers 9 but it doesn’t seem like there are many other options. Everything is 1.5” or smaller. All though the TP9 suppressor is very quiet I’m more seeking the aesthetic over maximum sound suppression
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]

GSL Phoenix
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You may want to look at this thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/MK9K-pics-and-info-request-/20-507233/

My custom Curtis Tactical can is shorter than the GSL Phoenix which is the MK9K reborn.   I've owned 3 MK9K's and find this new can to be superior.
The new GSL Phoenix is also using aluminum baffles and tubes.
With the Curtis, there is no aluminum in the core for cleaning.  All SS and the tube is Titanium.  The Curtis Tactical can is actually lighter than the GSL eventhough the materials are heavier because it is shorter and the baffles are threaded together which eliminates the need for an inner tube.
I can't tell a difference in sound between it and my old MK9K's.
The GSL Phoenix, MK9K and my Curtis Tactical are all 2" in diameter.  I had him make mine backward compatible with existing MK9K mounts.   More discussed in the link above.

MK9K in the middle..I believe the Phoenix is the same length.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Curtis Tactical
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
+1 for Curtis Tactical
View Quote
Just put my name down for a CT9KS from Joe’s next production run in March.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just put my name down for a CT9KS from Joe’s next production run in March.
View Quote
How much $?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How much $?
View Quote
$925 with 3 lug
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Bowers Vers 458
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top