Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Can anyone confirm the GHM9 can fire +P rounds without any issue?
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Saber_Dart:
Can anyone confirm the GHM9 can fire +P rounds without any issue?
View Quote
Yes, it can
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Mines still plain :(
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone with a GHM9 bought a muzzle device for the barrel yet? I am seriously considering getting one..............I know it doesn't need one, but a muzzle brake would look good on the barrel
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:08:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#5]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Anyone with a GHM9 bought a muzzle device for the barrel yet? I am seriously considering getting one..............I know it doesn't need one, but a muzzle brake would look good on the barrel
View Quote
The only thing the end of the barrel needs is a silencer.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By m6z:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m6z:
Eventually I will have one..............eventually
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 11:39:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M0244] [#7]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 1:04:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M0244] [#9]
Originally Posted By bestiller:

Very nice! What can is that?
View Quote
Octane 9 HD2, it's pretty quiet not as quiet as my .22 can but when i'm in the moment it feels like it is.

I kind go jumped on board and drank the cool-aid full force when someone told me they were accurate, I was not disappointed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#10]
GHM9 compact is inbound. I'll share photos and impressions when it arrives. On the waiting list for the collapsible stock.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:55:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M0244] [#11]
ETA - post was retarded
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Tailhooks are leading me astray - I keep looking at other guns I can mount them on.  One of these is very tempting...
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Picked up mine a few days ago. My first B&T, certainly won’t be my last. Have yet to figure out how to post pictures from an iPad
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone know if the hand stop on the compact is a B&T product or is it available separately? I need a hand stop for mine
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BravoSector1:
GHM9 compact is inbound. I'll share photos and impressions when it arrives. On the waiting list for the collapsible stock.
View Quote
Finally! Same here, ordered one today, should have it in my hands Monday. Instead of SBR'ing I'm going with the collapsible brace. I have an Octane 9 HD and TP9 suppressor sitting at my dealer that I should have in about 365 days !!
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally! Same here, ordered one today, should have it in my hands Monday. Instead of SBR'ing I'm going with the collapsible brace. I have an Octane 9 HD and TP9 suppressor sitting at my dealer that I should have in about 365 days !!
View All Quotes
The collapsible brace is sweet...........I have one on mine and like it alot
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone know if the hand stop on the compact is a B&T product or is it available separately? I need a hand stop for mine
View Quote
@cyclone

Yes sir it is (a B&T product and available separately).  I picked mine up from HKparts.net for about $30 I believe.  
B&T Handstop
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Pmbspyder:
@cyclone

Yes sir it is (a B&T product and available separately).  I picked mine up from HKparts.net for about $30 I believe.  
B&T Handstop
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pmbspyder:
@cyclone

B&T Handstop
Thanks..... just what I was looking for
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Any idea the Copper or TSF is getting the retractable stocks in? I've been putting off calling for two weeks or so.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 7:40:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cyclone] [#22]
Originally Posted By M0244:
Any idea the Copper or TSF is getting the retractable stocks in? I've been putting off calling for two weeks or so.
View Quote
Shoot them an email...............I stayed after TSF until I got a collapsing brace, and Id imagine those would be there as well
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Who has the compact in stock?  I looked at all of the usual places and couldn't find in in stock.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:36:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dirtyharriett] [#24]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:

Who has the compact in stock?  I looked at all of the usual places and couldn't find in in stock.
View Quote
I found one on gunbroker.... https://www.gunbroker.com/item/780105409

The word on the street is that B&T is only importing 60 of them. I know THSF only got 9 of them in and sold them all in like 2 days or so. If you really want one I would move as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I can’t imagine they wouldn’t bring more in if they sell well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By heavyduty:
I can’t imagine they wouldn’t bring more in if they sell well.
View Quote
Spoke to B&T today. The current batch of GHM9s compacts are Gen 1s and limited to 60. A GHm9 Compact in Gen 2 will be coming, but eta is not available.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:

Spoke to B&T today. The current batch of GHM9s compacts are Gen 1s and limited to 60. A GHm9 Compact in Gen 2 will be coming, but eta is not available.
View Quote
I’m surprised they would bother bringing in a Gen 1 version given out preference for hollowpoints.  A Gen 2 compact with a folding Tailhook would probably be enough to get me to open my wallet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 1:23:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bestiller] [#28]
I’m surprised they would bother bringing in a Gen 1 version given out preference for hollowpoints.  A Gen 2 compact with a folding Tailhook would probably be enough to get me to open my wallet.
View All Quotes

I'd be surprised or at least hoping that this GHM9 COMPACT  "Gen 1" isn't the same setup as the GHM9 Gen 1's that had  problems running hollow points. I guess I'll find out Monday when mine gets here.
Edit called B&T USA regarding this and the current GHM9 Compacts all have the newer feed ramps that cycle HP ammunition.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Well I have been wanting a B&T subgun for years now but couldn't afford one and still shoot my other platforms.  Found out getting a real nice raise starting next month so its about that time.  My heart was set on the APC 45 forever but the more I think about it the less practical 45 is for me since I don't own any others not even a pistol.  I own and enjoy a Sig MPX 8 inch with folding brace.  You guys that have both is the APC9 really that much better than the GHM9 for the money?  Which do u prefer if you could only have one?
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Just got off the phone with B&T USA, to clarify, the current GHM9 Compacts do have the newer feed ramps and will run HP ammunition with no problem
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Just got off the phone with B&T USA, to clarify, the current GHM9 Compacts do have the newer feed ramps and will run HP ammunition with no problem
View Quote
So did they mention or confirm there will be additional compact models at some time in the future?
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 5:55:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Well then I wonder whats the difference going to be between comp gen 1 and gen 2... if not hollow point ramps then glock lowers? If so i’d personally prefer a gen 1.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#33]
So did they mention or confirm there will be additional compact models at some time in the future?
View All Quotes
Yes, she did say that there will be another release of Compacts in the future ( date unknown at the moment) that will have "changes"(her term) didn't go into specifics.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#34]
GHM9 Compact arrived today!

Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:07:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BS68280] [#35]
Someone put the telescopic brace on one!
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes, she did say that there will be another release of Compacts in the future ( date unknown at the moment) that will have "changes"(her term) didn't go into specifics.
View All Quotes
Additionally, the new model would have a removable handguard and have swapable mag wells to accept B&T mags and Glock mags. Not sure of what else...possibly interchangeable grips....
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 6:49:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bestiller] [#37]
SWEET! It came with magazine coupler?
Mine shipped today from Tarheel State Firearms and I can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BS68280:
Someone put the telescopic brace on one!
View Quote
I will do exactly that as soon as I pick mine up in about a week. I already have an extra MRO to go on it too... can hardly wait!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
No...I ordered and extra mag and mag coupler with the weapon. I ships with a single magazine.
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#40]
No...I ordered and extra mag and mag coupler with the weapon. I ships with a single magazine.
View All Quotes

Thanks. I just ordered one from HK parts.
Cleaning kits, slings and 1 magazine seem to be the standard swag with B&T. The Kh9 came with 2 magazines and the USW came with 3 magazines.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#42]
That looks fantastic!!! nice set up...
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 1:46:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dirtyharriett] [#43]
PSA: Tar Heel State Firearms has ONE LAST GHM9 compact left in stock... for any of those who want one anytime soon this may be your LAST chance... you better hurry because it won't last long!!!

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=17_122&product_id=435
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 1:54:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bestiller] [#44]
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:
PSA: Tar Heel State Firearms has ONE LAST GHM9 compact left in stock... for any of those who want one anytime soon this may be your LAST chance... you better hurry because it won't last long!!!

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=17_122&product_id=435
View Quote
I can't believe that there's one sitting. They were selling before they arrived earlier in the week. I'm tempted to buy another one, but I'm already up to my neck in redundancy, with PCCs. I had 2 Kh9s and then wanted a USW.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#45]

I can't believe that there's one sitting. They were selling before they arrived earlier in the week. I'm tempted to buy another one, but I'm already up to my neck in redundancy, with PCCs. I had 2 Kh9s and then wanted a USW.
View Quote
I don't think it has been sitting at all... I think he somehow got B&T to ship him just one more since he sold the first 9 so quickly.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Any news on that "ergonomic stock" that is posted on their website? I'm not in love with the wire stock at all. I'd like something more like the APC9 stock.
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BeanBrisket:
Any news on that "ergonomic stock" that is posted on their website? I'm not in love with the wire stock at all. I'd like something more like the APC9 stock.
View Quote
More stock options IMHO are the #1 reason to buy an APC series over a GHM9... but since I am a B&T junkie I chose to purchase both... YMMV
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quick question on the GHM9 compact...it looks like the end of the barrel is threaded. I'm assuming you can add a 3 lug adapter to end of it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#49]

I don't think it has been sitting at all... I think he somehow got B&T to ship him just one more since he sold the first 9 so quickly.
View Quote
And gone ;) had to add it to the stable. It’s the mullet of the sub gun world- business in the front, party in the back.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#50]
And gone ;) had to add it to the stable. It’s the mullet of the sub gun world- business in the front, party in the back.
View All Quotes

Congrats Glad it's going to good home. Thanks for doing that. Now I can stop thinking about grabbing another one. This B&T  fetish is taking over my life.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top