Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2020 10:05:29 AM EDT
Hi guys,

What do you think about the miniature night vision recorder like anvrs 14?
I will try to do my another test between green omni 7 and white katod F series soon with it.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
ive used mine a few times.  its ok.  the audio isn't great, the video is ok.  the audio sounds hollow and the video gets washed out very easily.  but for the price, availability and weight, i like it and will continue to use mine.

one thing i did was to add some shoe-goo on the button and the body.  so, when wearing gloves, i am able to feel whether its on or off and i can manipulate it very easily.

ETA:  i also use the shoe-goo trick on all my vampire lights.  i use the shoe-goo to tell me if the light is set to IR.  i can do this without looking and its all about feel.  i stole this idea from another person.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not overly impressed.
View Quote
Same, and OP, go find the threads where we’ve discussed the ANVRS already.

Edit: We have google in my town: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/ANVRS-MK3-Active-Night-Vision-Recording-System/18-501639/
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 5:47:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Same, and OP, go find the threads where we’ve discussed the ANVRS already.

Edit: We have google in my town: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/ANVRS-MK3-Active-Night-Vision-Recording-System/18-501639/
View Quote
Thank for the link. ??
I had searched on the forum but the "search" function doesn't work for more than 30 days
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thank for the link. ??
I had searched on the forum but the "search" function doesn't work for more than 30 days
View Quote
Always use google instead. Ex: "ANVRS site:ar15.com"

ARFCOM search function sucks giant cock.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Always use google instead. Ex: "ANVRS site:ar15.com"

ARFCOM search function sucks giant cock.
View Quote
???? I will thanks for the tip. ??
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not overly impressed.

One night of use last NV class destroyed one.
View Quote
What did you break? The camera with ribbon cable and the clip-on camera holder can all be replaced.

They are definitely delicate but if you armored and ip67 spec'd them, the cost would reflect those improvements and we would still be out looking for a cheap solution.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top